Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Drinks after work, making plans for a girls night out.
2.6k words
3.95
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Drinks after Work, Planning for a Girls' Night Out

We decided to meet at John Scott's on Linneagatan at 4pm. Pretty much everybody was able to leave work early. When I walked in Katarina was already there nursing a pink-colored drink at the bar.

"Hey you!" she cried out when she saw me approaching. The place was filling up with the usual Friday afterwork crowd--young business-types around my age, a few older couples my parents' age, and a group of 40-ish women sitting at one of the round tables.

There was only one other person sitting up at the bar besides Katarina, a non-descript old gray man in his sixties.

I gave Katarina a big hug then sat down in the seat next to her.

"It's Fr-i-day!" I returned.

"Yes! Get yourself a drink."

"What are you drinking?"

"Sloe gin sour."

"A what?"

"Sole gin sour."

"What's in it?"

"Well, sloe gin, simple syrup, and egg white. It's good, you should try it."

She offered me her glass. I took a sip.

"Ooo, it's really good."

"Order one."

I looked over at the bar tender, a dark-haired guy in his thirties. He noticed my glance and responded by walking over to me.

"Hi, what can I get you?" he asked with a pleasant smile.

"I'll have one of those," I started, pointing at Katarina's drink.

"Sloe gin sour," he replied.

"Yes," I laughed. "Sloe gin sour."

"Absolutely, it's a great drink. You'll like it."

I nodded. "Yeah, I tasted hers."

He smiled then turned away to go make my drink.

"So how was your week? How was Stockholm?" Katarina asked.

I brought my hand up to itch my nose and caught the lingering smell of cunt on my fingers.

"Ah, the usual. A shitload of meetings then a ton of work to do. We were stressing to get a promotional package done which I was supposed to deliver today."

"And did you?"

"Well, not exactly."

"Oh? What happened?"

"The guy who I was supposed to present it to didn't fucking show up for our appointment."

"You're kidding."

"I wish I was."

"Here you go, enjoy," said the bartender as he put the sloe gin sour down in front of me.

"Thanks, you're right on cue," I replied.

He winked.

I smiled back.

"You're flirting with him."

"He's cute but not my type, sorry."

"Is David coming?"

"Yeah, he'll be here. Should be here soon I would think."

Katarina raised her glass and said, "Skål."

"Skål"

We clinked glasses and I took a big drink.

"Wow, this is good."

"I love this drink, I'm glad you like it too."

"I needed this. It's been a hell of a week."

"That sucks you got stood up."

"Yeah, I was pretty upset at first."

"At first?"

"In the end I was able to run through it with his sales coordinator and she checked it out based on some notes he gave her."

I played back the scene of me masturbating in the toilet at Nyborg's office then pretended to scratch an itch below my nose to take another whiff of my scent.

"Okay, so not a total waste," Katarina replied.

"No, I guess not. That's the way it goes when you are a junior associate. You need to pay your dues before people start taking you seriously."

The front door opened and in walked some of our other friends. There was Per and his girlfriend, Yvonne. Per was a financial advisor at one of the large banks. I always found it ironic that he was a financial advisor since I never seen him dispense a piece of advice on any matter of value. The classic bullshitter, he was probably perfect for the job.

His girlfriend Yvonne was originally from Stockholm and carried with her an air of snobbishness typical of Stockholmers. Her cracks about the shitty weather here on the west coast had become a tiresome annoyance. They met while attending university here in town.

It wasn't that I didn't get along with her, she was just someone who was hard to get to know, she always kept her distance making it hard to connect.

They walked over to me and Katarina. I caught the trademark scent of Per's cologne. Jean Paul Gautierre. I rubbed my nose and took in the smell of my cunt once more.

"Hi guys!" Katarina greeted them.

"Hi ladies," Per returned.

Yvonne stood next to Per, her high, round breasts pushed out from her tight black sweater. Skintight cream-colored jeans showed off nicely the athletic curves of her thighs. I suppose she did have the body that matched the attitude.

"Hi," me and Katarina said in unison.

"Where's David and Peter?" Per asked.

"They're on their way," Katarina answered.

"Speak of the Devil," I interjected, seeing David now coming through the door.

He looked at me.

I smiled big.

"Hi babe," he said, then gave me a kiss.

"You made it."

"Yes, and I see you got a head start." He pointed at my drink.

"Wanna try it?"

"Sure, looks funny. What is it?"

"Sloe gin sour."

"Okay-y-y, never heard of it. What gave you the idea to order it?"

I jutted my head sideways toward Katarina then said, "Miss hipster over there turned me on to it."

"I should have known," he laughed.

Just then the bartender appeared in front of us. David ordered a pale ale, Per ordered a Redbull and vodka, and Yvonne a glass of white wine.

As soon as the bartender returned with the drinks, Peter, Katarina's boyfriend walked in.

"Sorry I'm late!" he exclaimed then nudged over to Katarina and gave her a kiss. Peter was a finance officer at Swedbank and spent a lot of time in New York City courting Wall Street types. He removed his long gray coat but kept the red wool scarf wrapped around his neck looking quite the Dandy.

"Sloe gin sour, huh?" he asked looking down at my drink.

"Yeah, I have these things after you turned me onto them after your last trip to New York."

"Oh, so it's you who's really the hipster!" David jibed.

"What can I say?" Peter replied while feigning bashfulness.

"So how are things with you, Yvonne?" I asked her right away before the usual uncomfortable distance manifested itself between us.

"Very good, thanks. It's been a busy week, but everything's fine. And you?" she returned with the "and you" part sounding more like a formality than genuine interest.

"Travelled this week. Stockholm. Just got back last night."

She nodded her head slightly. Despite her being from Stockholm she showed absolutely no interest in that particular fact of my life. Not sure what her deal was. She worked in digital communications at one of the insurance companies, so it wasn't like she was some high-falutin hotshot.

Perhaps that was the reason for the attitude - she rubbed elbows with all the top management and it made her feel cool, even though her only purpose was to make sure the company website was updated with the latest shit.

I lifted the glass up to my lips and drained what was left of my drink. Melting ice cubes slid down the glass and bumped against my nose splattering cold water over my face.

"So how'd it go with the presentation today?" David asked.

"Can you believe the fucking guy I was supposed to meet took the day off."

"You're kidding. So what did you do?"

I jilled off in the restroom right afterwards.

"Well, at least there was a lady there, as sales coordinator..."

A hot MILF you'd probably like to fuck.

"...who I was able to show the presentation to and she gave if a kind of preview."

"So not a total waste."

Not really, I'll bet if you'd seen her, you'd fantasize about a threesome.

"Not really. But I doubt if the bimbo even knew anything about what I was talking about."

"That stinks."

Yeah, so do my fingers.

"Oh well, that's life in the big city. Hopefully when the director gets in on Monday, he'll like what I put together for them."

"Let's hope so." He pulled me in and kissed my forehead.

"Hey everybody!" Per yelled. We all looked over at him.

"It's Friday!" he continued then raised his glass. We all did the same.

"To Friday!" he cheered.

"To Friday!" we all repeated.

After another round of drinks we grabbed a table and ordered dinner. More chatter. More drinks. The table of forty-something women erupted with sounds of laughter.

"Girls night out." Peter said to all of us.

"Yep, looks like they're having fun." Per replied.

"Hey, now there's an idea." Katarina started. "How about next weekend--girls night out." She looked around at all of us.

"I'm in," I replied.

"Yvonne?" Katarina continued.

"Sure, why not?"

"Guys, you don't mind, do you?" Katarina asked. It wasn't really a question.

"Okay by us," David replied, as if he were responding on behalf of the entire group.

Peter and Per nodded in agreement.

"So it's settled," Katarina called out.

"What do you say we ask Malin and Christina if they want to join as well?"

"Sure," I replied."

"Girls night out!" Katarina raised her glass.

We all followed her example and repeated, "Girls night out!"

When David and I got home it was little after 10:30. We were both exhausted and drunk.

"Gym tomorrow morning?" he asked, entering the bedroom after coming from the bathroom. I was standing naked by the bed about to reach for my nightgown underneath the pillow.

"I think so, but let's not go too early. I think I drank a bit too much tonight."

"Agreed."

David took off his clothes and let them lay in a pile on the floor.

"David, I'm buzzed and exhausted. I don't think I can tonight."

"When there's a will there's a way."

I wasn't so sure, his eyes were half-closed and he could barely keep his balance. His lifeless dick was in no better shape.

"Come on baby," he beckoned.

Okay so why the hell not?

Despite being drunk and exhausted there was a itch deep inside me that needed scratched.

David tried to mount me as I lay on my back, but his cock remained a wet noodle. After several attempts of trying to press his flaccid member into me, he rolled over onto his back.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered.

"That's okay, let me help you."

Desire had awakened me and pushed through the haze of drunkenness and fatigue. There was no turning back now.

I ran my hand softly over his chest in a slow caress then gently down his abdomen. I then followed that up with a trail of kisses starting on his nipples and ending up with me making slow circular licks around the glans of his dick.

"That feels so good, baby. You're so gentle."

Blood started to fill his wilted penis giving it some shape and form. I took it into my hand and licked it gently until it grew into something resembling a functioning organ. The small mushroom head was now a hardened bulb. I put it in my mouth. He groaned.

Positioning myself between his legs I sucked with slow deliberate pulls. The spongy column of flesh growing and expanding as I brought it to life.

I looked up at him. He caressed my cheek. His eyes were two slits.

"God yes, keep going," he murmured. "I'm almost ready."

I sucked harder, faster. The intensity of his breathing increased.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Don't come yet. Just take it easy."

"Okay, but don't wait too long."

I pumped his cock to keep it alive, the sliminess of my spit allowing for smooth, easy strokes. When his hardness started to fade, I put it back into my mouth. There was the salty taste of pre-come.

Fucking wasn't going to work, he wouldn't last in this state. He would either go limp from the effort or he'd pop right off after sticking it in.

I got up into a crawling position and spun around so my rear end was over his face.

"Just relax," I assured him as I lowered my pussy onto his face. "Let's just do this."

I took his cock into my hands and saw that it had already started to deflate. I gave it a few licks.

His tongue started to work its way over my tingling cunt and the image of Elin popped into my head. Then Olivia, the girl on the plane.

David ate me and I sucked his dick. His cock achieved a sponginess that never quite fully achieved hardness, but I didn't take offense, I knew it was the alcohol.

His tongue felt good, but the effort was taking a toll on him. He couldn't eat me and focus on what was happening to his dick at the same time. I sucked harder. His moans were muffled as his face pressed into my cunt. I gyrated my hips to help increase my pleasure.

Then he stuck a finger into my ass.

"Ow, that hurts!" I blurted out.

He took it out.

"Sorry, I'm just not ready for that yet."

"That's okay," he returned between labored breaths.

He resumed his licking. I went back to my sucking. I've learned over the years that going into a sixty-nine was the best way to rescue drunken sex.

David held my ass with cupped hands and licked up and down my slit with wild sloppy strokes. It wasn't going to be enough to get me off. I reached around and found my swollen clit. The additional stimulation brought me closer to orgasm. I was on a good course now so I took my hand away and re-focused on getting him off.

I wrapped both hands around his shaft and sucked like hell while jacking him off at the same time. After a while my jaw ached and my lips were raw. I stopped every now and then to catch my breath and recover. At this point I was so exhausted I lost the sensation of my budding orgasm, so I gave up on the prospect of coming.

I sucked and I pumped. Streams of saliva ran down my chin and covered my hands. His whole body tensed up then I felt his cock spasm. He grunted, then sperm filled my mouth. I swallowed.

I squeezed his load down my throat.

He moaned like a child and his body went limp.

I rolled off him and was close to passing out.

"That was great, baby...now let me finish you."

"No sweetheart, that's okay. Let's sleep now. We're both exhausted."

He reached out to caress my hair. "Okay...tomorrow maybe."

"Yes baby."

He rolled over then immediately went to sleep. I got up and made my way into the bathroom. I didn't turn on the light, there was enough illumination from the street outside leaking through the small window below the ceiling for what I needed.

I sat down in the shower stall and leaned my back against the wall. Ignoring the cold tiles pressing into my skin, I closed my eyes and massaged my clit.

Olivia was eating Elin from behind. Elin's rumpled, but well-shaped ass jiggled from her pleasure. They switched places. Elin ate the younger Olivia with the skill and finesse one would expect from an experienced woman. They kissed, tasting each other's juices. Olivia took one of Elin's ample breasts into her mouth and feasted on her thick, meaty nipples. Then they kissed, fondled, and licked each other.

Wait for me, it's Anna.

I joined them. They kissed and licked me all over. Desire poured from my core.

I increased the pressure on my clit.

I came.

My body slumped and I drifted off to sleep.

After a while I struggled up and wiped myself with a wad of toilet paper. The coarseness of the stubble from my sprouting pubes prickled my fingers. I really need to shave down there tomorrow.

When I returned to bed, David was snoring loudly.