Anna Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna kisses Nelly.
2.2k words
3.82
667
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Anna Kisses Nelly

Sunday nights were usually reserved for sitting in front of the TV contemplating the dread of Monday morning and the week ahead. If I was going to travel, I usually packed my bags after dinner then sat with David on the sofa in front of Netflix or something. But luckily no travel this week, just a follow-up call to that prick at Nyborg's to see how he liked the presentation.

I was sitting on the sofa in my favorite yellow sweats with my knees pulled up to my chest when a message bubble lit up my phone. It was from Katarina:

Katarina: Hey you! Still up for a girl's night out on Saturday? I talked to Malin and Christina and they're both in. But Yvonne can't go. You?

Me: Yep, sound great! <smiley> Got a place in mind?

Katarina: Not right now, let's decide as we get closer.

Me: Sure!

Katrina: Travelling this week?

Me: Nope!

Katarina: <smiley> Talk later....

Monday morning.

I tried to push away the cobwebs from the weekend as I rode the tram to work. Thank God no travel this week. Perhaps a day trip to Trollhättan, but nothing overnight.

A few people were in the office, including our manager, Maria. Nelly was there also. After about 20 minutes, Nelly left Maria's office and headed for her desk clutching her laptop to her chest while taking her usual long klutzy strides. I suspected she was just as clumsy and awkward having sex as she was walking. I had a hard time imagining her inserting an engorged penis inside her.

"Hi, good morning." It was Maria's voice. I didn't see her approach my desk.

"Oh, hi!" I returned.

"Had a good weekend?"

"Yeah...hung out with friends and rested a bit after Stockholm last week."

Maria listened with her usual congenial smile and compassionate eyes.

Early 40's with light brown hair, she had the confidence and air of a manager. One thing I liked about her was that she always acted as if the conversation she was having with you was the most important thing in the world to her at that moment.

I told her about being stood up by Henrik at Nyborg's.

"That's not okay," she responded. "Totally unprofessional."

Her quick empathy made me feel better about the whole ordeal. I continued to tell her about my session with Miss Big Tits sales coordinator.

"Well, that's good at least. Follow-up with him today and try and get some feedback."

"For sure," I responded.

After lunch I got a call from him. He started off by apologizing his ass off, said there was an urgent family matter to tend to. I decided to believe him. Then he got down to business.

"Your presentation looked great. Loved it. It covered everything we wanted to show about the property."

I felt a sigh of relief. Suddenly, I didn't hate him anymore.

"Good to hear, anything you'd like to change?"

"No, not right now, I'll show it around to a couple of our colleagues then let you know if there is any additional feedback."

"Okay great. Thanks for calling and updating me."

"No problem. We'll speak again soon. Have a great day now."

"You too."

Yes!

I was beaming.

I got up from my desk and took a little victory lap around the office and ended up in the coffee room.

Nelly was at the counter fixing herself a cup of coffee. She looked up as I entered the room with her doe-like eyes.

I took a step closer to her. She smiled at me, then I kissed her on the lips.

"Oh my god!" I cried out as I pulled back. "I'm sorry."

She looked stunned.

"It's just that I'm super pumped over how my presentation was received at Nyborg."

"Well congratulations," she replied with her trademark little laugh.

"I mean...I hope you're not offended or anything."

"Not really."

Not really, Hmmm, does that mean you enjoyed it?

"Okay, good. I worked on that presentation for weeks; it was my first big sell to a customer."

"I understand, I really do," she continued in a voice that underscored the fact that she was the calm one and I was the one flipping out.

"I'm so e-x-c-i-t-e-d!" I blurted out, then mimicked doing a happy dance.

"Did you tell Maria yet?"

"No, actually...you're the first person I told."

"I'm honored. She'll be pretty happy for sure."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure she will."

Another little laugh. She looked so damned cute when she laughed with her little upturned nose and squinty eyes.

We stood there for a moment staring at each other.

"Well, I better go tell Maria now."

"Sure," she replied, just kind of standing there with a patient stance that said that I didn't have to leave; if I wanted to stay and talk, she'd be happy to continue the conversation. Perhaps even another kiss.

I was tempted to kiss her again, but instead I let out a big exhale then turned to walk away. I felt her eyes watching me as I felt the room and headed to Maria's office.

When I got home that evening David was still at work. I fixed myself a quick dinner of tortellini and creamy sauce then thought about masturbating.

I couldn't believe I kissed Nelly. She didn't pull back or wipe her lips or anything. She even seemed to be glad I did it. Now here I am getting all flustered over a young intern. It felt good to kiss her, the only thing I regret is my reaction; how I stood there bumbling afterwards like an idiot. She was supposed to be the young naïve intern, yet she was the one who held her composure and I fell apart.

Fuck.

No, I won't masturbate tonight. I'll wait until David gets home.

It was almost eight O'clock by the time David walked through the door. I was stretched out on the couch half asleep in front of the TV.

"Hi Babe," he said while kissing me on the forehead.

"Oh, hi.... you're home."

"Yes, sorry I'm late."

"That's okay. Did you eat?"

"Yeah, had a ham mozzarella sandwich from the deli in our building."

"Good."

"Oh, why is that good?"

I continued, "That's good because me and you have some important business to take care of."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..." I gave him a devilish smile then led him into the bedroom.

I undressed him slowly. He did the same to me. When we stood in the middle of the bedroom naked, I sunk to my knees then took his cock into my mouth. After sucking him to full hardness I got up then led him to the bed.

"What's gotten into you?" he huffed. "Whatever it is, I like it."

"Shut up and fuck me," I returned.

With that he plunged his stiff cock into my drooling pussy and fucked me like an animal. As I came, I thought about my kiss with Nelly, then nursed the feelings into a deep sleep.

We both slept like logs.

Morning.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, as I checked my email on my phone while eating breakfast.

"What is it?" David asked.

"I have to go to Karlstad the rest of the week."

"What the hell? On such short notice?"

"Yeah, there's a new client who just signed a letter of intent and everyone else is busy, so I have to go."

"When?"

"I gotta leave tonight."

"Wow."

"Yeah, no need to go into the office today, I'll just work from home then head out this afternoon."

"That stinks."

I shrugged. The worst part was that I wanted to see Nelly. To see how she would react around me after what happened in the office yesterday. Now it won't be until next week until I can see her again.

I took the 7pm train to Karlstad and arrived a little after 10pm. The trip was relatively uneventful, and the cabins weren't very full of people, so I was lucky enough to sit in a row by myself. The hotel was only a short walk from the train station. When I got to my room, I was exhausted. After washing up and brushing my teeth, I peeled off my clothes, went to bed and masturbated to the fantasy of Nelly feasting on my pussy.

The next few days were filled with meetings with the client, an agricultural products distributor, and trying to get a feel for what their core business was about. I was trying to figure out how to craft a coherent message that spoke to their image.

It was an endless cycle of getting up in the morning, eating breakfast alone, then meetings, conference calls followed by dinner alone, then back to my hotel room for more masturbation in bed before drifting off to sleep.

The fantasies I indulged in while pleasuring myself included kinky threesomes with Nelly sitting on my face while David fucked me; threesomes with me, Nelly, and Elin; Nelly and Elin taking turns sucking David's cock while I ate each one of them from behind. My orgasms were violent finales to whatever my naughty mind had concocted.

On Thursday afternoon, right before I was about to pack up and head to the train station for the trip home, I get an email from Nelly:

Hi, I heard you were in Karlstad this week. Just wanted to let you know that I'm not upset about what happened in the kitchen the other day. Matter of fact I kind of liked it. - Nelly

My heart started to pound out of my chest. I took a deep breath. I felt like I did in middle school upon discovering that the boy I had a crush on like me also.

OMG.

I replied back:

Glad to hear, let's talk more when I get back. - Anna

The whole train ride back, I couldn't stop thinking about Nelly and that hippie girl I kissed. What the hell was I doing?

As we rolled into Gothenburg Central Station my phone pinged with a new message. It was from Katarina:

Katarina: Hey You! Sorry it took so long to come back. Still up for a girl's night out tomorrow? Was thinking we could meet at Steampunk Bar at 8pm, sound good?

Me: Yup! Sounds great! What about Malin and Christina?

Katarina: They're in!

Me: Perfect! See you tomorrow night!

Cool, we were on. In a way I was glad Yvonne couldn't make it. She was always a bit of sour grapes anyway. Since the rest of us had known each other for many years going back to university, it would have been a different dynamic if she was there.

I looked out the window and stared into the inky blackness outside and followed the occasional dot of light from a distant farmhouse until it drifted from view.

I picked up my phone one more time and texted David:

Me: Hey babe, train on time, I should be home about 10:30, can't wait to see you.

A minute later her replied,

David: Great!! Can't wait to see you, too! <hearts>

When I arrived at the train station in Gothenburg, the city had the feel that it was shutting down for the night. The usual hustle and bustle of activity had quieted to a trickle as the arrivals and departures of trains and buses were reduced to only a few. Many kiosks were dark and empty and the staff in the cafes were busy cleaning up with the metal cages pulled halfway down signally that they were about to close.

A few trams were still running, and I grabbed one to Eriksberg then walked five minutes to our apartment. David was waiting for me and gave me a big kiss when I entered. It was good to see him again. Despite my recent fantasies and flirtations with women, I still loved the feeling of being with David. I still loved him. But such complicated thinking was beyond what my tired brain could handle so I went straight to bed. No sex, just sleep.

The next day I took a "beach day" and only went to the office for the prospect of seeing Nelly. When I arrived a little past 9am I was disappointed to discover that she had an event at school and wouldn't be there. Probably just as well, I was mentally tired from the week and welcomed the idea of not having to deal with the inevitable weirdness that would exist between us. Not on a Friday.

So I spent the day mostly reviewing my notes and trying to estimate the scope of the project and what I would say to Maria about its potential. She wasn't in so I wrote her a quick email summarizing the trip. The afternoon clicked on without much happening. As usual, only a few people were in the office, so at 2:30 I left for home.

I had mixed feelings about this girls' night out. On one hand, I could use a good night out, let my hair down, and forget about all the things going on in my life; but on the other hand, I was beat and could just as well chill out at home with David, watch a movie, then go to bed and enjoy a nice slow fuck.

But girls' night out it was.