Older in Name Only

Story Info
My first Older Woman (and she was really younger in spirit).
1.1k words
4.23
10.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember where the party was. I don't even remember who invited me, or who was throwing it. But I do remember Her -- Sally -- my first "older woman."

It was some sort of a hippieish party where most of us were on the younger side. I walked into the kitchen and right into Sally's Laugh. It struck me in the face, and then the rest of her stuck me as well.

She was this small faery-looking like creature with a gorgeous brunette mop of hair, going every which way in curls that a twenty-something might be trying to tame. She was talking to a couple of other people there, but quite frankly, the only one I really saw was Her.

She paused in the conversation, and then she looked in my direction.

She was extremely cute, and although some part of me knew she wasn't in her twenties but was older, she didn't feel older. She felt like she was seventeen, with the energy of a teenager (even though I found out she was forty-two).

I found myself in front of her, and told her my name. "Hi, I'm Sally," she said, with a giggle, and then bit her lower lip. God, was I ever taken.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked her, hoping that all the signs were pointing to a 'Yes.'

She kind of swayed a little from side to side, as if she were trying to decide, even though I could see in her eyes there was really no hesitation. "Gee, I dunno. What did you have in mind?" she asked, as she giggled again.

After talking to her for another ten minutes, I found out that she was recently divorced. Her husband of twenty years had found another "more suitable" woman (one who didn't seem so young -- the reverse of what most guys leave their forty-something wives for).

I also found out that this elvish sprite of a woman had had two children (although when I first saw her body in the light of day, I almost couldn't tell that had been the case). She was on the short side, and also the slender side as well.

Her breasts were also not the tits of a mother of two either. She had nursed but had not 'overly expanded' in the size department, but that was just fine by me. Her two b-cup mounds with sharp pointy tips were more than enough to maintain my interest.

The look in her eyes was both enticing, as well as gorgeously playful. I was captivated and already falling in love. I wouldn't find out until much later, that that fact was why we as a "couple" (if we ever really were one) was going to be a rather short lived situation.

"Feeling her wild oats" as the saying goes. She had married young, had children and been a housewife, and then hit forty and like Merlin, started aging backwards.

"I want to have fun in my life," she told me. "I'm tired of being an adult. I raised my children, and now it's my time to have some fun."

We walked outside through the living room of people that I still was not seeing or hearing, and told her (pointing), "My car's over there. Can we sit and talk some more a little more private?"

She gave me her Look, and smiled that mischievous smile of hers. "Sure," she said with a smirk. Both of us knew that 'conversation' was not what was going to be taking place. I couldn't wait to find out what this mischievous and tight looking little body had in store for me.

I opened the passenger door of my little hatchback, and she didn't bother getting into the passenger seat, but immediately flipped that seat forward and got into the back seat; those 'wild oats' obviously needing to be fed.

Once we were firmly in the back seat, our mouths became a tangle of tongues and lips, and our hands began the fumble of clearing clothes as fast as possible. My previous attempts at fucking in the back seat were awkward grapples that ultimately led to nowhere. Not with Sally.

She was so wonderfully small, that in no time at all I had her straddling me and we were wrangling my already pulsing prick into her tight little inner sanctum. She was as wet as she was wild, and I slid into her in a heartbeat.

It was a good thing that I had 'chosen' well in parking, as the car was in a pool of darkness in between two street lights. That wasn't of course, going to hide the bouncing of my car as we bumped and groaned ourselves into each other furiously, but it was cool.

I was feeling more ecstasy building in our first few short minutes of frantic fucking, than I had ever felt before in my somewhat short sexual life. Sally was a powerhouse of energy, as she bounced up and down on me, driving my prick wild and herself into a loud frenzy, I couldn't get enough of her.

The windows fogged up even though it was summer. And since they were rolled up, the sounds of her shouting "OH my GOD, OH my GOD, OH my GOD!" were for my ears only. And quite frankly, if there was a crowd standing around watching and listening, I could have cared less at that point.

Both of us exploded into orgasm at the same time. I felt myself shooting spurt after spurt after spurt, and felt her clenching and shaking and spasming, time after time after time. Time slowed down until we came down.

"Wow," she huffed. "That was--"

"Amazing," I finished off her sentence. Looking into her eyes in the softening darkness, I told her, "You are amazing. My God. I want more of That."

"You got me, babe."

------------------------

Our relationship lasted over the course of the next two years, before we had our first blowouts. During that time, I fell in love with another woman at the same time (and yes, they both ended up knowing each other -- but that's a different story).

Sally went on to other guys that were even younger than I was, but she stayed one of my best friends nonetheless. We occasionally fucked after we were officially no longer in a relationship, but that was only an add on to our friendship.

Although that was a long time ago in my past, I'll always remember Sally, my first older and even to this day, one of my wilder women.

My God, I hope she's still alive.