Anna Ch. 07

Story Info
Girls night out, confession time, Anna bumps into Olivia.
1.9k words
4.5
750
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Anna Meets Her Friends for a Girl's Night Out

Steampunk Bar was located on Kungsgatan right in the city center. As the name suggested, its' whole theme centered around the steampunk genre with Victoria-era décor and 1800's Industrial Revolution gadgetry displayed on the walls. The image was made complete with a staff dressed up in post-apocalyptic fashion and various body-modifications.

The four of us sat at on a pair of sofas facing each other that looked like they were straight out of a Jane Austen novel. A highly polished wooden oval table at between us, our cocktails sat on square paper napkins.

Malin was drinking a Pink Bitter Lady, Christina a Blueberry Punk, and me a Liquid Limp Dick. The crowd was mixed. Young professionals like us mixed with sci-fi geeks and hardcore cosplay types. I kind of liked the diversity. Being amongst vanilla corporate types all day started to make me wonder if I was becoming just another cog in a meaningless machine.

A chubby waitress came to our table outfitted in a low-cut dress that pressed her ample bosom out for the whole world to see. Except for the tits, she looked like Fiona in the movie Shrek.

"How are you doing with your drinks?" she asked through black painted lips.

We all glanced down at our glasses on the table and evaluated the level of liquid in our glasses.

"I'm good," Katarina replied.

"I'll have another Pink Bitter Lady," Malin said while jiggling the ice cubes in her otherwise empty glass.

Our waitress nodded.

"I'm good too," Christina followed.

"How's you Limp Dick, Anna?" Katarina asked trying to hold back a laugh.

"It's good," I replied with a fake smile.

Katarina stuck out her tongue and ran it slowly over lips.

"Stop!" I said.

"Girls night out?" Our big-tittied waitress asked with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, we've left the men at home for once," replied Katarina.

"Actually, I'll take another Limp Dick," I called out.

Miss Big Tits laughed then gave a nod acknowledging the order.

After she left, Katarina said, "You just like to say, Limp Dick, that's why you ordered one."

"I like saying it, but I don't like having one," I returned.

Malin and Christina busted out laughing.

"Not much you can do with a limp dick," Christina blurted out through her hand pressed against her mouth.

"I guess the only thing you can do is try to revive it."

"And how do you do that?"

"Show us Anna."

"No, I think Malin should, she's miss blowjob queen."

"Look who's talking, you were always the one to brag about your skills."

"How many guys did you blow when we were at university, Malin?"

Malin responded by looking around with that look of "Who me?" on her face.

"Spill it!" Katarina called out.

Malin looked up at the ceiling and pretended like she was counting. Then she came back with, "But hey, wait a minute, don't you have something to tell us, Christina?"

"Like what?" she responded.

"Like...your recent little back door adventures."

"Oh god, did you have to bring that up?"

"Because remember after we graduated all of us swore that we would never do anal."

"Tell me you didn't!" barked out Katarina.

"Malin, I hate you."

"The cat's out of the bag now, Christina, pray tell," I jibed.

"Okay, if you must know, last weekend I took it up the butt."

"With Erik?" I asked.

"Of course with Erik, do you think I'm some kind of slut?"

"How was it?" Katarina asked.

"Well...not so fun."

"Did you decide ahead of time you were going to do it and get yourself ready? I mean, don't you have to use lube and stuff?"

"How did it feel?" Katarina asked again.

"One question at a time please," Christina demanded.

"Sorry," Katarina returned.

"Well, no we didn't plan it. It just happened. We were drunk."

"Of course," Malin interjected.

"Lube?" I asked.

"We used margarine."

"You've got to be kidding me!" Katarina blurted out followed by a hysterical laugh.

Malin just about drowned in her drink as she was taking a sip when Christina gave her answer.

"Okay, so now, how did it feel?" Katarina continued the interrogation.

"Like taking a shit in reverse, but with a dick spreading you open instead of a turd."

"O-k-a-y-y, doesn't sound like I'll be doing anal anytime soon," I responded.

"Sounds gross," Malin added.

"Did it hurt?" Katarina asked.

"At first, yes. But once you relax and open up, it isn't so bad.

"Did you come?" I asked.

"Yes, but only because I was rubbing my clit at the same time. Taking it in the butt isn't really enough stimulation to get off by itself so you need some help."

"Did he jizz in your ass?" Katarina followed up.

"Yes, and the stuff leaked out of my ass the whole night."

"Sounds gross," I said.

"Yeah, it was pretty gross."

"How did you not...you know?"

"Poop?" she finished.

"Yeah."

"I don't know, once you relax, the poop reflex goes away."

"You didn't suck him off afterwards, did you?"

"Are you kidding me? No!"

The waitress returned with our drinks and I wondered how much of the conversation she had heard. If she heard anything she didn't show it. She was probably used to hearing all kinds of stupid drunken conversations, so it probably wouldn't have phased her one bit.

The conversations about sex grew stupider and more monotonous as we got more buzzed from the drinks. Katarina played the instigator, egging on Malin and Christina to divulge their sexual exploits both past and present. They all knew each other from their days studying at the university and it was apparent that Katarina got a big kick out of enticing them to confess to their sexual adventures. Malin never did fuck many guys but made up for it by sucking a lot of dick, and that was something that Katarina seemed to want to give her endless shit about.

Perhaps Katarina was loath to putting a stiff cock into her mouth, so made up for it by opening up her legs. And this was her way of dealing with it.

Christina was a little more reserved than the rest of us and gave the impression of someone who did more than she let on. She exuded a kind of confidence that kept Katarina from prying in her business. When others talked, Christina circled her fingertips around edge of her glass and listened with a calm indifference. Malin, on the other hand, was so easily triggered, and Katarina played upon it.

I became quicky bored with all this sex talk. I found it neither shocking nor impressive. Even upon knowing now that Christina took it up the ass did nothing for me to think of my friends as extraordinary or interesting. We were all recent university graduates with good jobs, all in serious relationships, and living what seemed to be the good life. But something was missing. It was all so vanilla. Here we were, a bunch of yuppies sitting in the Steampunk Bar amongst the edgier factions of the city and pretending for a night that we were something special.

Upon finishing our drinks at the Steampunk, we grabbed a tram and headed for Push, a dance club just off of Avenyn. We stood in line and waited with the other twenty or so people like us feezing our asses off, stomping up and down to keep warm. I suddenly wanted to go home.

We finally got inside and were met with the loud pounding music and the dazzle of purplish-blue lights pulsing from the dance floor. After checking our coats, Katarina grabbed our arms and pulled us to the dance floor. We sandwiched our way into the mass of people in various stages of inebriation and I wondered if I had already outgrown this scene.

Katarina bounced and wiggled with her hands in the air blending into the mass of people as if this was her natural state. Malin and Christina tried to follow her lead, but their enthusiasm failed to match that of Katarina. While Katarina drifted off propelled by her own momentum, the three of us danced together in a kind of protective circle. It was an instinctive gesture performed by girls in a nightclub to guard against uninvited advances from guys.

After dancing around a bit, Katarina returned to our little circle and shouted, "More drinks!"

We all nodded in agreement.

As we approached the bar, we got a few looks from guys, but thankfully no one approached us. Guys were usually too chicken to hit on girls, except when on holiday in Spain, and it usually involved copious amounts of alcohol.

Katarina ordered us all a round of Amaretto sours. When the drinks arrived, we raised our glasses and yelled, "Girl's night out"!

"Whoo-hoo!" we all responded, then clinked our glasses.

For the rest of the night we drank, danced, then danced some more. It was kind of fun, but I was never a big dancer. The place was too loud really to talk, and I would have preferred a place where we could sit and chatted.

I watched Christina dance for a bit and thought about her recent anal experiment and looked for evidence of any after-effects in how she moved her body.

Was I silly or what?

It was one O'clock and I was buzzed and tired. I had had enough of this place. It didn't seem like the others were ready to leave, so I just made my announcement that I needed to go, hugged everyone goodbye then grabbed my coat then went out into the cold night air.

I had only gotten a few meters down Kungsgatan when I heard someone calling my name. Looking behind me I saw a woman in a tan felt coat and a red scarf wrapped around her neck smiling at me. At first, I didn't recognize her, but as she got closer the face looked familiar. It was Olivia, the fancy woman I met on the plane!

"Olivia?" I responded, studying her face to confirm it was indeed her. Tufts of light brown hair from a wool beret circled her face. She looked quite stunning.

"Yes, you remember me. Nice to see you again, so how are you doing?" she asked then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine, thanks. Just finished a night out with some of my girlfriends."

"Nice, sounds like fun. Heading home now?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way to the tram stop now. We were at Steampunk then Push."

"Oh cool. I've never been to Steampunk, but I heard it's quite unique."

"That's for sure, it was pretty interesting to say the least. Some unique characters in there."

She gave a little laugh to confirm she knew what I was talking about. I couldn't see her in a place like Steampunk.

"But what about you? Have you been out somewhere or something?"

"Yeah, I met some friends and colleagues for dinner, then we went to have a cocktail at the bar at the Clarion Hotel."

"Sounds fun," I replied.

She gave a nonchalant shrug that told me it was more routine than fun then continued, "It seems like we are both heading in the same direction, I can walk with you for a little bit."

"Sure, my tram stop is just a little way down Kungsgatan."

"Perfect, let's go."

"Where are you going?" I aske.

"I was going to grab a taxi at the taxi stand down the street."

"Oh, okay. You live in...Orgryte, right?"

"Yes. Wow, you remembered."

I gave an innocent shrug. Of course I remembered, I jilled off to you more than once.

"Sure, let's go," I said.

She looked at me with a smile and a look on her face that told me that the night was not over yet.