Anna from the Beergarden (2022)

Story Info
A tale of lust looking for my lost love. My dead aunt helps.
3.9k words
4.37
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short story of a lustful young man lost in a world where life has not been fair. But fair was never my life. I was born with a speech impediment, and dyslexia meant I was held back three years in school. I rode the short bus to school, and without My Grammarly, my C- English skills would not be helpful. So everyone in my stories is 18+.

*

I am on a downer of a trip. It's 1975. I'm nineteen, just out of high school. My girlfriend left me; hold on, that's not right. Her Dad caught us in bed and shipped her to a Girls' school in Canada a year ago. I was hurting because the love of my life was gone, and in the world before computers, it was hard to find people without the internet. I am six foot two one hundred and ninety pounds blue eyes and light brown hair. Sometimes with enough sun, it looks blond.

I was hurting. I just wanted to drink to stop my dead Aunt's voice from telling me what I should be doing, and in Texas, you had to be twenty-one to drink. I can join the army at eighteen but drink no, you have to wait. So the first place I found to drink was a dive bar off Telephone road near Gulf-gate Mall. They never once asked for ID; everyone there was there to drink and talk not so much. It was fine by me; shots were 0.50 cents, and beers were 0.55 cents, but the place got busted for hookers and closed down.

I was there for a week drinking my paycheck up as a dishwasher. I tried other bars, but my five o'clock shadow did not sell it at a bar that had lights to see by. Then, finally, I saw a German Beer Garden driving home on my cycle; it said fun for the whole family. I love German food; the place looked busy; I could drink too.

My Aunt's voice in my mind, or is it my heart, says. "She here; she needs you. Her name is Anna.''

I went into a packed beer garden with a live Oompah band, a cute blond German Girl barmaid in her late 40s. Dropped a basket of good fresh hot Rye bread and pats of butter on the table.

The waitress says. "It's too busy to order drinks. Your choice is Lager or Dark Beer. My name is Anna. I'll be your Mom tonight.''

I say. "Please Das Schwarzbier Bitta or The black beer Bitta.''

She brought out a pitcher and a beer stein full of beer, says. "Dinner was one of two things.''

I say. "Knockwurst, some sauerkraut, and some potatoes Bitta.''

One pitcher, a full dinner, and a four-hour live music show full of drinking songs meant I was good and buzzed but it could have been better. But I had not planned on having fun and forgot about drinking too much. Flirting with a cute barmaid was sure an added plus. The bar is closing. My barmaid Anna brings me my bill sits on my lap, puts a shot glass between her breast in her cleavage of schnapps, and feeds it to me.

My Aunt's voice again. "It's not a ride that she needs; you have a lot of karma to make up for.''

Anna says. "She does not live too far and needs a ride, please.''

I say. "Don't mind the back seat of my motorbike?''

She says. "OK Danke schön or Thank you.''

I was too buzzed to ride two on my 1968 Honda 305 dream, much less one up, but it looked fun. What can I say? I'm young and dumb, but you are reading this, so I made it, OK? You kissed me, getting on my Honda. You tasted like menthol cigarettes, beer, Sen-Sen breath drops, and years of regret. I smelled this before a few times a week, like a moth drawn to a flame. I drove us to your home. She looked damn sexy in the dim parking lot. We got you to your place, and what light there was brighter than the parking lot.

Once in your room you take the wig off, you have black hair with streaks of gray, and it badly needs brushing. Your makeup is next once gone It adds more than a few years. Finally, you remove your bar dress and wear a massive bra holding you together, a control top pantyhose, and a girdle. With sexy stockings and your bar outfit, you were smoking. Now, you are almost plain, but you laugh easily at my jokes. Slipping a nightgown on and a worn-out robe. You look like her; no way, this is just another weird night with my Aunt Herman.

I hear my Aunt's voice telling me she needs more than just sex, young man. You can see it in her eyes. So treat her like a Queen that she is; she is your Mom, after all.''

I see a deep sadness in your eyes. I walk to your dresser, pick up a hairbrush, and turn you on the bed so I can sit behind you. I brush your hair out, and you tremble and touch my hand; you say. "You don't have to do that; it's two am.''

I move your hair off the back of your neck; I kiss your neck and whisper. "I know.''

My Aunt's voice again. "Make her feel young again.''

As I kiss your neck a little longer. I keep Brushing your hair.

I say. "That's ten, Dear; count to a hundred strokes for me, Anna.''

Your voice is so sexy and so ladylike. You count from 11 to 100.

I say. "Take this robe off, sexy. With every twenty stokes of your hair, your lost five years.''

You giggle like you don't believe me, but you hold your hand over your mouth because you heard it too. Your 25-year-old giggle is sitting next to me. I lay you down on your tummy. Your simple nightgown is shiny with age, but it hugs your body. I suck in a breath of air when I see you look back, a hunger in your eyes that a single one-night stand will not fix. I move a strap aside, beginning a soft back rub. Hard rubs on your neck and shoulders. I run my fingers all over you, stroking your body, making you moan.

I move down to your feet, and I say. "Fraulein, hold on, this is going to get bumpy.''

As I give you a great foot rub. When I am on your second foot, I am sure you do anything kinky I might ever want to do to you.

I don't feel like being too kinky with you, but I hear my Aunt's voice again. "Make her moan and show her how to have fun again. We both know she looks like your Mom. It's OK. You see her need give in to her; your karma needs this.''

I rub up your leg inches from your sex, I ask. "How long since you felt this high without drinking, Anna?''

You say. "You moan years fucking years, OK. So why are you doing this... Oh please, don't stop, keep doing it, stop teasing.''

My other hand was rubbing your back, but now it's digging into your ass cheeks. I bite your neck, and my hand on your ass moves lower to your clit and pulls on your nipple. I feel you come. My fingers won't stop flicking circles around your clit.

You say. "Why? How? Oh, Goooooooooooooott im Himmel!"

I let you catch your breath. "Show Anna, young man, your work has just begun.'' My Aunt's voice tells me.

I say. "I need to show you something my Aunt is in my mind. I know it sounds crazy, but she tells me what to do. I don't always understand. But I always trust her; she tells me you need to be made love to, and I need to do it because my Aunt tells me to love on you, but we have to start honestly. So I go to my wallet, pull out the last family photo with my Mom and show it to you.''

I say. "It looks like you, Anna.''

Anna says words I did not understand.

I asked. "You said something in German about me being a mother lover. Is that the right word Anna?''

You nod your head. I can tell by our smell we are getting sober and ripe too. I asked you if we could shower.

I stand next to the bed, dropping my clothes off. You say something young meat or young something. You shake your head you start to ask why, but you don't; you take my hand and no shower, a bath. You fill the tub, put me in hot water, and clean me up. I feel lifted, I stand saying. "Your turn Mama.''

You drop your nightgown and undo your bra, your breast sag, your belly hangs over your sex, and your nipples are prominent. I knew that, but your clit is poking out like it needs love again. I let you sit in the water. I run more hot water as I clean you as you cleaned me. I don't know or care to know why, but I started to tell you my story.

I started by saying. "Sorry, Mom, life's not fair; you would have gotten more love if you had loved me back. I had told you what I did to my Mom or rather what she did to me.''

I talked for so long the water in the bath has gotten chillier, you ask. "Let me get out of the tub, Your mom was wrong.''

We lay down on the bed. You held me as a mom would have held me. I had never felt so at peace before. We fell asleep, it was lovely. I woke up shocked, unsure where I was, and you looked at me with a sad face and say. "Reue baby? "Regret baby in German."

I say. "No, I saw you and thought my Mom caught me with my girlfriend. I almost crapped my pants. Look, it almost made my boner go down as I waved it to you, or was it at you.''

You look like a kid with a new toy. My goodness, your smile as you gobble me down. Your skills need updating, but like my girl used to say, wanting to be there was half the battle.

I say. "Anna, move your pussy onto my face now, woman.''

You jumped; your lips were large. I enjoyed sucking them, but when I sucked your clit after thirty minutes of teasing you, your screams only stopped when my cock slipped deep into your throat. Were you getting enough air? I pulled out, moved off you, checked your breath, filled your lungs, and you say things that might be nasty in German, but you're also saying no man has ever made me come that hard is an ego boost. You're looking at my boost as your watching it throb.

I say. "I see your mind, Mama, your thinking, how is that going to fit in your tiny tight pussy? Is that it, Mom? Are you coming again, Mom? Just thinking about it, what are you, my slut?''

Just like that, you're a wild beast; you are stuffing me inside your tight pussy. You are wet, and we making wet noises. I pull out and start over. We did the dance but biting your neck and pulling your clit pushed you over the edge. I did keep pulling on your nipples; I just had to. I flip us over. You are on top now. Your slide on our wetness, and I start pounding you. You scream into and out of a few more. You grunt to my thrust.

I say. "I going to make you walk funny, Mama. I'm fucking the shit out of both of us."

I say. "Hun, you just thought you had come."

By the time I was on my third; hers numbered in the thousands (OK, maybe dozens. You know I'm a male; it's got to be in the thousands, right?).

Anna say. "Oh, please take pity on me, my-kinder. I feel happy, dear, but raw. Could I can call one of my friends over to finish me?''

I waited to hear my Aunt's voice, but none was forthcoming.

I asked."Was she as clean as you because my three comes was pretty greedy, but I am good; we don't need to call your friend.''

You made coffee you put on a rag of a dress that said without words. I never wanted to fuck ever again.

As you made coffee, there were photos on your dresser of you in a hot two-piece at the beach and a hot cool guy in a speedo. I say they were in love. That guy with a kid, then photos of the kid sick. The pictures of the Dad hooked up to tubes with a black ribbon are in the last two photos. Pictures of flowers over two grave sites. I see an entire life on the dresser. It's not been pretty, but you can see there was love and lots of it.

My Mom walks in from the kitchen my heart jumps out of my chest. I see her clothes in her closet; we need a trip to the resale shop. We need to spice her up hair and makeup. Dance city to get her magic going, a couple of drinks, then on to Studebaker's, an older crowd likes Thursday night.

I say. "I have a hundred bucks, Anna. I loved loving you, but you need not be alone. You need another love in your life. So I asked, what do you see when you see the photos on your dresser?''

You say. "You answer years of pain and loneliness.'' You looked away.

I say. "I saw years of love; you loved them to their end and still today too! Karma says love is still out there for you. Let me have your hair fixed up and slacks or a half dress for dancing or perfect for riding on a motorbike."

We make a day of it at four or five resale shops. We picked their best, getting your hair and makeup done. You tell me your fifty-nine, you're all dolled up, looking like a million bucks, sexy as hell. You want to go to the club there is this guy you like to learn about. We get there, and you point him out with a nod.

I see him head to the restroom. I go join him, I say. "Nice night, much talent out there, lots of hot chicks fresh for the picking.''

He answered me. "I don't know. I am just here with my daughter. She wants me to find a nice woman to be friends with. I have been grouchy lately.''

He indeed seemed like a nice guy.

I say. "My name is Dan.'' As I wash my hands.

"His was Ted.'' He says.

I told him. "Dance the next dance with your daughter.''

He started to hem and haw. My Aunt's voice in my mind again says. "Insult him to see if he has a mean side.''

I say. "Next, dance your daughter now. What are you stupid you ride on the short bus?''

Ted says. "Sure, no pressure. See you on the dance floor."

I walked out and saw Anna sipping her drink. I walked over and say. "Mother, may I have this dance?''

She reaches for my hand, and we spin on the dance floor. Again, my skills could be more vital, but I not stepping on any toes. Then, finally, I see Ted and his daughter. I dance us over to them.

I say. "Ted, this is my friend Anna; she wanted to meet you, Ted.''

I reach over, switch hands, and dance off with the daughter. I say. "I don't want to peek, but my name is Dan. Are they hitting it off, and is your Dad nice I think of her as my Mom; I don't want her hurt.''

She says. "You're an extraordinary, strange man. Can I buy you a drink?''

I say. "You can try."

"Excuse me?'' You asked.

I say. "I am nineteen. I just came to find someone to make Anna's life less lonely.''

You take my arm and say. "My name is Debby. I got to hear this story. Can we sit on the patio and get some air? It's too smokey in here.''

I say. "Sure, and if you need a ride, 'cause you know I got you covered. I'll let you wear my jacket if you don't mind motorbikes.''

I told the story leaving just a few things out about me. First, Debbie had tears when her Dad came out and says. "You got a ride home, dear, or do you want us to drop you off.''

Debby says. "I got a ride; dad tell Dan's Anna he's taking me home.''

After Ted walked off, he had a spring in his step, Debby says. "Dan, you can take me home, but you're ten years too young.''

I say. "No, I am too young to bring home to Mom, not too young to make love till your fillings fall out. Give me one kiss when we get you home. That's my fee for hooking your Dad up with a nice lady.'' I say, trying not to laugh.

You look at me oddly. I smile. I saw your eyes go south time to turn the heat up some. I put my jacket on you, snapping it up and zipping you in. I am manhandling you, then my helmet.

I say. "I'll change my mind. I take that kiss now. I can't wait.''

So I do. I am a few inches away from your lips.

I say, waiting. "I can't kiss you unless you move to me. That's my firm rule.''

You do lean in your shock; the kiss is perfect. I stop us kissing.

I say. "I have to quit. My hands are going to touch you. I can't stop my hands. Get on, please, Debby.''

We pull out of the parking lot. I pull up to the light. I needed to figure out where to go. I ask where You manage a point on where to turn. We pull up at a lovely house a few turns later. So as I take my helmet off you, then the jacket.

Standing in the moonlight, I say. "Is this a good night then, and you can feel good you were a good girl and stay grouchy, or would you like your world rocked. Kissing is one of my weaker skills, but I like to kiss.''

You look at me. I put my jacket on, zipping it up.

I say. "Don't let Anna get hurt. She's like the Mom I never had.''

As I put my helmet on and got on my bike.

You turn, not believing me for a second no nineteen-year-old has been having sex with an older woman and girls my age for most of this year. But I am my father's son, and Anna has stopped me from wanting to drink anymore, but my home life is still hell. So I will hit the road heading north the next month, or at least that's what my Aunt's voice tells me that's next.

I have been getting headaches for two years since Linda, my girlfriend, was sent up north to school. I ate at a diner just south of downtown Houston when two thugs came in. I glanced up to see one pull a gun and aim it at the waitress. My Aunt yelled to me. "Save her; she's a mom, but this is goodbye, dear."

I jump, yelling. "The waitress is a mom,"

I push the guy away with the gun, but his partner shoots me in my head. I spun to the ground, but the guy who shot me just ran. I woke in a white room. My Aunt was writing notes in her journal, which I often saw as we were waiting on something as a kid. I start to ask, but my Aunt holds her hand up for me to be still, and then you say. "You doctors are almost done, dear boy. You be alone, young man, next time you think of me. I won't be with you again. They found a tumor in your brain, dear boy. It was me, but you see me fading. Your karma is plain; I understand your sacrifice made the National news as far north as the snow. Goodbye, dear man. I am so proud of you and who you are becoming..."

I felt hands on my junk as a nurse removed a catheter and my O2 tube. I wake croaking like a frog trying to talk, and a nurse gives me a sip of water and says. "Who were you talking to, dear, when I came in? Wait where they go."

You step into the bathroom and look around the door with an odd look on your face. You asked me again. "Who was that woman you kept talking in your sleep about?"

I answered you. "It's my Aunt Herman, my Mom's sister. She died two years ago now. My dead Aunt has been a godsend in my life. Her voice helped me learn what I needed to do. From the day I went to ID her body, she was in a truck wreck and died burning up with a roofing tar trailer that hit her Ford. I fell when I saw her, and as they were giving me first aid, my Aunt told me to rush home as my girlfriend was being sent off to school to get her away from me."

I say. "I was shocked getting home, and a moving van was in front of Linda's house. My girlfriend's family had moved away and refused to tell me where Linda had gone. So I hung around going to school and home. My Aunt made my home life hell by yelling at me to leave the house. There were things to do. I got a job and would hear of someone needing help. At first, I did not care to help. But being haunted by a ghost will do that to you."

The Nurse says. "But I heard a woman tell you she was proud of you. Shit, that's weird. Oh, that girl Linda said she saw the newspaper on you saving that waitress at the diner wrapped up fish and chips at her school. She has been here daily, so she sits and reads to you. She be back after visitor hours start.

I asked if. "You could put my lady on my family list so she can kiss?"

The Nurse says. "Sure, anything for a hero. You know I'm a Mom, too young, man."

I smiled at the reflection of my Aunt's face in the mirror as she faded away till there was nothing but me in the mirror in white bandages on my head. Then, finally, Linda walks in the door, walks to me and kisses me, and says. "It's been weeks I been reading to you, my love.