Family Affair Ch. 01: Meeting Mommy

Story Info
It's Zara's first day back from university.
1.8k words
4.33
10.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If one wanted to put a face with the characters, the main character, Zara, is inspired by Valerica Steele, Angie (mom) is inspired by Kendra Lust, Iris (sister) is inspired by Kiittenymph, and Taesha (best friend) is inspired by Asia Eros.

My first night back home from university was... interesting. It had been my first day back since my father died, but I was surprised at how different my family was acting. Toward me, in particular.

One glance at my mom and I remembered why I was here.

Angie, my late dad's wife, was a catch, to say the least. Her eyes were a deep, hypnotizing shade of chocolate brown, and they matched the shade of her hair perfectly. Her skin was gloriously golden tan and smooth: an impressive feat for a woman of her age. Her wavy dark hair fell just below her collarbone, and along with her golden necklace, seemed to emphasize her giant breasts. Speaking of breasts... it seemed they were about to fall out of her deep blue minidress. The dress was dangerously low cut and the skirt only ended just past her asscheeks. To tell you the truth, she's always hypnotized me, ever since my dad brought her home to meet us. Though, I don't think she ever fancied me back...

"Hi, baby! Welcome home!" My mom's glossy black heels clacked loudly against the marble floor. She reached out and practically threw me into her embrace. I wondered if she knew that she had pulled my face directly in between her huge breasts. Regardless, I was enjoying it, even if I couldn't breathe. To my dismay, she pulled away. She looked down at me with a big, proud mom grin and cupped my cheeks. "Your sister and I are so happy you're home! Aren't we, Iris?"

My stepsister's petite frame stood shifted to one side, leaning against the staircase. "Mmhmmm..." Iris hummed. She was eyeing me up and down, like I was some piece of meat. She chewed on her lower lip and pulled the end of her skirt up, just a bit, just enough for me to sneak a peek at her lacy black panties. She pulled her skirt back down just as quickly as she had pulled it up. "We sure are." Typical Iris.

My mom's face never ceased to drop that dazzling smile of hers. She placed an arm around me and escorted me into the kitchen. "Your aunt and cousin will be here later, they're just running a bit late right now, okay, sweetie?" She told me; I nodded. "Good girl. Are Taesha and Monique going to come over for your party?"

I stopped in my tracks. "My-my party? What?"

Mommy giggled and her face started to flush. "Did I not tell you? We're throwing you a 'welcome back' party! All the family's invited. But don't worry, it's not until tomorrow night." She pulled out a chair at the dining table for me to sit in. "Do you want something to eat, baby?"

I sat down and took a moment to process this information. "No, mommy, just a glass of water is fine." I thought for a second. "I really just wanted to unwind and relax after the move. I wasn't expecting a party."

Mommy's perfect eyebrows furrowed as she placed the glass in front of me. "But, baby, they're all so proud of you! The entire family is so happy you're home. Poppy is even calling off a shoot for this!"

"Ah, yes, Poppy." Poppy was my evil cousin. She's perfect, and blonde, and tan. Everything that I'm not. She's also ridiculously hot, but it's not like I'm ever going to let anyone know that. She thinks she's all that because her dad has more money than Zuckerberg and she's a "model". I've hated her ever since I came out as gay and she called me a carpet-munching dyke in front of my own mom. But even though I couldn't stand her, I still liked to watch the way her round ass swayed when she walked away.

Mommy took a seat beside me and placed an elbow up on the table, leaning on it, causing her impressive cleavage to be pronounced even further. It took great effort not to stare down her dress. "I know you two aren't on the best of terms, baby, but your aunt Hilary hates that. She really wants to fix it."

I nearly choked on my own water. "It isn't Hilary's problem to fix, though."

"Mm, I know..." Mommy reached out and tucked some of my purple hair behind my ear. "You like girls. There isn't anything wrong with that." She spoke in a hushed tone, almost a whisper. I turned to face her and she stroked my cheek, grazing my lower lip gently with her thumb. "Nothing wrong with that at all." She stared into my eyes. My mommy's rotund breasts and her mystifying gaze were both begging for my attention. My gaze flickered from her chest to her eyes. She chuckled and pulled a breast out of her dress. "Here... I know you're distracted." I turned away in an effort to respect my mother, but she seized my chin and forced me to look back at her halfway naked chest. She then proceeded to pull out the other tit. She bounced them in front of me. It took everything in me not to lean in and suck on them. She put them away again. "There... I hope you don't think that's strange. I just know that you've seemed a bit distracted by what I'm wearing, so I wanted to help you." She smiled warmly. I returned it.

"Thank you, mommy." I was very nearly hurting on the inside from just getting a look of her tits and no feel, and my pussy was violently throbbing, but I didn't let her see just how horny I was.

Later that day...

"Mmph... yes... oh, mommy..." I whined lowly with a hand down my panties. I was sitting on my hard bathroom floor, up against the bathtub while images of my mom's boobs flickered across my mind. I had been trying to cum for over an hour, but every time I got close, my own stupid conscience interrupted me. "Wait! Fuck, this is so bad..." I stopped rubbing my clit. My upcoming orgasm faded away. "Fucking dammit!"

Someone banged on the bathroom door. "ZARA!!! Get the fuck out, you're taking FOREVER!" My little sister, Iris, shouted from across the door.

"Damn..." I raced to get my clothes back on. "What, is your camshow slow today?" I snickered.

"Yes, it really fucking is! Now get out, I have to piss!"

I was taken aback by how serious my baby sister was about her camshow. A tinge of disappoint washed over me at her profession as I finished washing my hands. I then unlocked and opened the door. She rushed in and pushed me out the room faster than the speed of light. I moped over to the sofa, where I got a good view of my mom making dinner. She kept bending over, and each time, her cotton lavender panties were on display, along with a wet spot in the center of the pussy area. She was aroused... as if she could read my mind, she stood up straight and shot me a grin over her shoulder. I smiled back and squeezed my thighs together. My pussy ached...

I made my way to my bedroom and shut the door. Sitting down on my bed, I scrolled through my contacts to find my best friend, Taesha. I called her number and waited on her to answer.

"Hey Z! What's up?"

"Hi, Tay. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and... help each other again." I blushed from head to toe in embarrassment, even though I knew Taesha wouldn't mind at all.

"I'll be over in ten!"

Masturbating beside each other wasn't anything new for Taesha and I, but we've never touched each other before. This was new. In the dim light of my lap, my best friend's chocolate skin glistened and called to me like a siren on the waves. "You can touch me," Taesha murmured, "I won't touch you until you're ready." I nodded at her words and gently, oh so gently, ran my fingers over her thigh. The shade contrast between her deep skin and my pale hand was breathtakingly beautiful. Her hips were perfectly round. A bit of me recoiled in envy at her hourglass exquisiteness. She arched her back as I leaned in to kiss her on her flat stomach, just below her pierced navel. I licked her skin softly, gently. Her skin was as sweet as it was salty, and I wanted more.

My lips kissed and licked and made their way down farther and farther until I reached her little mound. I looked up, her doe-like brown eyes were shut in anticipation, and her nipples stiff from desire. I shifted my gaze back down. Her ebony pussy was beautiful, slightly hidden by a well-trimmed triangle of coily pubes, and oh so wet. Her arousal was just dripping from her brown slit. I slightly pushed my thumb against her pierced clit. "Wow..." I whispered to myself as she opened her legs wider. "Mm..." I started moving in circles. She whimpered. Her salty musk invaded my nostrils, and the only thing I could do was lick.

"Fuck!" Taesha cried out as I leaned down and tasted her for the first time. From her body language, the writhing and bucking and gushing, she hadn't been pleasured in a long time. Or she was just horny. "Zara, oh my god... that fucking tongue!" She writhed and squirmed, as if trying to get away. However, something in me knew that she wanted this, needed this, so I grabbed ahold of her shapely hips and kept her in place while I invaded her folds with my tongue. She bucked her hips and assaulted my face with her divine feminine. I smirked and began to explore her hole. She gasped out. "YES! Oh my god, tongue fuck me!" She raised up a leg in order for me to get inside of her deeper. Her creamy wetness filled my mouth, and I couldn't help but moan against her. It had been too long since I'd tasted a woman. I moved my oral attention back to her sensitive erect clit, and maneuvered a finger deep inside. I strategically found her G spot and rubbed up on it with the end of my finger, rubbing against her sensitive insides. My best friend's pussy gripped my finger so tight, I thought she would have squeezed it off. Her body began to tense up. "Oh Zara, oh baby... I'm gonna cum!!!" She whined and shook. She rode out her orgasm against my face.

After she was done and sensitive, I sat up. We locked eyes and both started laughing. She sat up, shakily, and kissed me. She tasted and sucked her nectar off of my lips. "I'll get you back for that!"

"I really hope you will."