All Comments on 'Anna Kendrick - Payback'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59about 4 years ago
Hot story

Hope he knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cool Story

Hey noj,real cool story this one,enjoyed a lot reading

Listen man,when you gonna return to do another Shakira story?because the ones you did with her is just amazing,a real cool masterpiece,think about it because I think she should come back.

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
Exciting story

I would always imagine how a gorgeous, sophisticated rich and famous celebrity dirty panties smells like. Would it smells musky, pungent and intoxicating just like any ordinary women specially when they wear it the whole day after filming a movie or doing concerts?

I don't care even it has a strong musky pussy odor but just to think that it belongs to a gorgeous, sophisticated rich and famous celebrity I would love to sniff it, lick it and breathe and inhale her intimate musky aroma.

Hope you can make this kind of celebrity story. Maybe about Anna Kindrict, Emma Watson, Cindy Crawford, Nicole Kidman, Kate Middleton. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GrouchyCritic

Amazing work! I love how your work combines smut with an actually story. Would you consider doing katherine mcnamara? She’s so hot especially in those v necks she always wears shows a lot of cleavage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
outstanding story

This is a superbly written story, with a good plot and a marvelous romantic atmosphere throughout. It certainly deserves a sequel. Five stars.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Utterly fantastic story, Noj. Great descriptions of prolonged engagements, not very endearing, perhaps, except for a deeply submissive partner, but extraordinarily erotic. However, I wonder how they walked all the way down to the beach without attracting about 40 paparazzi following them for closeups? Like most of the stories here, both you and Ghost should give more attention to considering the placement of commas in our written language to make it much more readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous