Anna Pt. 02 - My Family Party

Story Info
Family fucking and friends.
2k words
4.59
17.7k
29

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my initiation in my family's life style, mainly by my grandad, who had the biggest cock that I had ever taken, we were all taking a breath.

He had filled all my holes, my father and brother had used my ass after him, not that I felt that much as my asshole was still enlarged after his cock.

Mum and dad had got some drinks and we were all relaxing and talking. Did I mention everyone was still naked.

Ben, my grandad. My gran, Dot, my brother James. Mum and dad and Derek, or D, my fiance.

I was sipping on my drink of wine, mixed with a cum compilation from the guys that filled my ass. Dot had collected it in a jug as it poured out my well used ass.

Everyone was stroking themselves or had their hands between their legs. I had seen my gran get dp from my dad and brother and I knew D had fucked both my mum, Diana, and my gran in their cunts and asses.

So the guys seemed a bit worn out for a while. My gran came and sat next to me.

"Well Anna, what did you think of your grandads cock dear?"

"It was amazing gran, no wonder his nickname is big Ben."

She then put her hand between my legs and started to play with me. She kissed me on the mouth and then sucked on my nipples. I opened my legs so my gran could easily enter my cunt if she wanted to. I reached out to feel her tits which were about the same size as mine.

She then told me it was her turn to welcome me to the family. She got between my legs and started licking my cunt. She left my clit alone and concentrated on my vagina.

Her tongue was licking all inside my cunt lips, occasionally going deep within me.

Everyone else was watching as she just savoured my cunt. She was good, even better than my mum. Soon I was feeling my juices making me wet, my legs were wide open, as she continued to eat me to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck gran, that is so fucking good, lick my cunt, make me cum please gran. Oh fuck I'm cumming."

She clamped her mouth over my cunt as I came, swallowing my cum as I orgasmed.

I then heard my mum say.

"Where do you want this mum?" To my gran.

I looked up and my mum was wearing a strap on cock, a big black cock was sticking out in front of her.

My gran was moaning as she continued eating me, she pushed her bum in the air.

"Anywhere, just fuck me while I enjoy Anna's cunt."

My mum started fucking my gran, the men all watched as three of us put on a show for them.

Mum then pulled out of gran. Then she got on the floor with this black cock pointing skywards.

Gran told me sit on it, facing my mum. She then went and put one on herself, again it was black.

She got behind me and I was being double penetrated by my mum and gran. One in my ass and one in my cunt.

I thought I fucking love my family, as D suddenly appeared in front of me. His cock was hard again, and he just fed it into my mouth.

I started sucking on his cock as my gran took her cock out of my ass.

"No." I moaned through a mouthful of cock.

I need not have worried as I felt it push alongside my mum's cock and another cock was entering my cunt.

I had two cocks, well plastic ones, in my cunt at the same time. This was first for me, especially by my mum and gran.

They even felt bigger in me than my grandads cock. I was being stretched to the limit as they fucked me.

I looked up and my dad and brother were stood either side of me rubbing their cocks.

I reached out and managed to stroke their cocks, just as D came in my mouth.

That left a place for my grandad and his cock was soon in my mouth.

I could see D watching in amazement as I was jerking my dad and brother off, my grandads cock was in my mouth and my mum and gran were using strap on cocks in my cunt.

I started cumming, moaning in pleasure as my family used me for their pleasure.

My dad came first, closely followed by my brother. Their spunk hit my face and tits as grandad unloaded down my throat.

With his cock out of my mouth I screamed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck don't stop please," as my orgasm arrived. It was one of the biggest I had ever experienced. My whole body was shaking, my mum and gran had a smooth rhythm going.

"Don't worry dear, these boys last forever." They both laughed as they fucked me on and on.

I finally collapsed on my mum, kissing her as gran pulled her cock out of my cunt. I rolled off my mum, my hands holding my cunt tight as my orgasm slowly faded away.

"Well you have been well and truly fucked by all the family now dear." My gran said.

I was still moaning as I held my cunt tight.

"Looks like she enjoyed it, look at her still writhing and moaning." Grandad said.

They all started to clean up and dress as I lay there. D came and held me as I slowly recovered.

Mum and gran made something to eat and we all sat down, like a normal family, to eat.

After a drink or two, I went to bed with D.

Gran and grandad were in James bedroom and my brother was going to sleep on the sofa.

I slept like dream and woke up early. D was still asleep as I went to get a coffee. In the lounge James was just stirring, as he was naked I noticed his cock rising as he was waking up. I knew he liked it so I quickly pulled the sheet off of him and took his cock in my mouth.

He woke up and saw my head on his cock.

"Fuck sis, haven't you had enough, oh god keep going, suck it you dirty bitch."

He soon came in my mouth.

"Nice breakfast." I said, licking my lips.

Just as I was standing up my grandad appeared. He saw what was happening.

"Need some more breakfast Anna?" He asked.

"Yes please grandad." I grinned as I started sucking his rising cock.

He stood there, his hand behind my head, face fucking me with big Ben as mum appeared.

"Dad, let the poor girl breathe, your choking her."

I felt him start to cum and I was gasping as he shot his load in my mouth.

I stood up, looked at mum, "two down, two to go," I said, walking back upstairs. My dad was just getting up as I walked in.

I just reached for his cock, it was limp. I guessed mum had already drained him, but I was determind. I pushed my dad back on the bed and put his cock in my mouth. Using everything I had learned sucking cock, I soon felt it start to grow.

I soon had my third breakfast warming my stomach.

Last was D, he was luckily just waking with a nice hard on. I sucked him for a while but then mounted him.

"You greedy cunt. Don't you ever get enough cock?"

"You complaining," I replied as he spurted his load inside me. I quickly took it in my mouth and cleaned his cock, swallowing what I could.

We then dressed and went down for a family breakfast, real food this time.

Gran and grandad left after breakfast and made me promise to visit them in Spain soon.

James left to meet his girlfriend and my parents were going shopping.

D had promised to play football for a Sunday morning pub team, so I said I would come along later and watch.

After they had all left, I had a bath and soaked myself.

I dressed in my normal way, short skirt, loose blouse, no bra and, for a change, a pair of knickers. It was about a twenty minute walk to the rec where there are four football pitches. Soccer for my american friends.

On the way I passed the house where Ray lived. He was outside cleaning his Fuck van, as I called it.

"Hello Anna, any chance of a quicky?"

"Hi Ray. Thanks for the kind offer but I'm running a bit late to watch some football. How is Julie?"

"Still recovering in bed. She was well and truly fucked at a party last night. Her ass is sore from the cocks she took and the spanking they gave her."

"I will call around soon and get all the details from her. And tell you about my family initiation."

He gave me a strange look as he rubbed his cock through his trousers. I thought about giving him a blow job, but decided I had better get to watch D as he would be going back to Uni later.

I got there as the second half was starting. There were only a few spectators so I waved at D and found a bench to sit on. I knew a few of the guys playing from giving them blow jobs over the years. The match finally finished and D and two of his team mates joined me.

We made small talk and they then changed. There were no changing rooms so most changed by their cars. I had a good look at some cocks as they were not shy, and nor was I. One guy, I think his name was Ken, was openly playing with his cock as I watched.

I looked around and noticed most of the rest had left leaving me with D, Ken and one other guy.

D was laughing and and just walked up to me and put his cock in my mouth. The other two were soon pointing their cocks at my face.

"See guys, I told you she would suck your cocks if we won." D said.

"Only two of them, what about the rest of the team?" I said moving between their cocks, giving them each a little suck.

"Take your blouse off Anna, let them see your tits. I said your nipples were like bullets when hard."

"You bastard, I suppose you told them that they could fuck me well," as I removed my blouse.

"Only if you want to."

I smiled as I pulled my knickers down. I lent over taking Kens cock in my mouth and pushed my ass up, offering it to the other guy.

D said, " go on, you go first Bob, she likes it hard, dont hold back."

So Bob, I finally knew his name, didn't hold back, he just went balls deep in my cunt in one push. I nearly fell forward but, luckily having Kens cock in mouth stopped me. He held onto my shoulders as Bob had his way with me.

Once Bob came in me, they swapped over and I cleaned up one cock.as Ken fucked me.

After last night, whilst I felt horny, I did not orgasm. I just let them use me like D wanted.

When they had finished they just said cheers mate to D and left.

"What the fuck was all that about?" I asked D.

"I thought you would like it after last night. Just a normal fuck, and they are team mates."

"Next time, I want the whole fucking team. They can all fuck me in front of you."

As I said that D shot his load over my tits.

"You dirty bitch, I fucking love you, now bend over, I need to fuck you before my cock goes limp."

This time I orgasmed, whether it was D, or me thinking of taking on the whole team, I'm not sure.

I cleaned up D's cock with my mouth and tongue. Wiped myself with my knickers, and put them back on. It felt all sticky and wet. I enjoyed the feeling, I felt like a dirty slut, no I am a dirty slut!

God I love cock!