Anna Pt. 09 - Commuting Fun Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned towards me, kissing me, his hand went up my skirt. His fingers went right in my cunt, he was using two fingers as I looked over at D. A couple had moved next to him and were avidly watching me getting finger fucked.

My nipples were rock hard, oh god I was so turned on with people watching his arm moving in and out between my thighs. He was using his fingers well, I knew I was going to cum just as we arrived at our stop.

As D stood up, I orgasmed as I said sorry to the guy, I moved away and was still cumming as we left the tube.

"Bastard, did you enjoy that."

"You obviously did." He said putting his hand up my skirt.

We made our way up to the mainline station, my jacket was open, my tits on full display. I got lots of comments, some good, some insulting. I didn't care.

On the train we could not get a seat, it was that busy. We stood at the end of the carraige, my back to the wall. D was kissing me, one hand on my tits, the other up my skirt.

"Pull you skirt up," he said.

I did a little, but he reached behind me and pulled it right up at the back. My bare cheeks were against the wall.

Two guys came and stood next to us as D stood back a bit. His hand was between my legs and by moving back a bit they could clearly see my bush and tits.

I just stood there as D worked his fingers inside me. My legs opened, my head went back as I moaned. I felt a hand on my left tit, squeezing my nipple. Another hand joined D's between my legs. I looked as D stepped back and he was letting these two grope me.

One took hold of my hand and put it on his cock. I started stroking his cock, it got harder.

"Turn her to the window." One said.

They manhandled me so my tits were resting against the glass window.

"Bend over cunt and spread those legs."

I wanted it, I wanted to be fucked. I pushed my bum back, opening my legs.

D and the other guy shielded us as the other got his cock in me.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me."

He soon came in me, the next guy took his place and he fucked me. D went last, his cock sliding over their two loads of spunk. When he came my cunt was full of spunk.

I turned around and let them watch as it ran out of my cunt, down my legs.

I stayed leaning agaist the window. My jacket was open, my skirt pulled right up. I felt like a slut, I am a slut, a cock loving cum slut.

I walked through the station, my skirt had fallen down a bit but I could still feel the spunk on my legs.

Across the car park I took my jacket off, at the car I removed my skirt.

"Open the car please D."

"Fuck that, bend over the bonnet and push your ass up in the air."

I did, I actually wanted to be seen as he put his cock straight up.my asshole.

"Did you like your wife showing her tits, getting fucked by strangers?"

He grunted as he reamed my ass, his load of spunk was filling my rear cavity. I looked around hoping there might be a few more cocks for me. Sadly no!

That was just the start of what happened to me commuting to London.

At the weekends I still helped Alan out on Saturday mornings in his insurance office.

Brian had recommended Alan to some of his friends so I was also busy seeing them in the evenings, getting well fucked.

It helped Alan get his business off the ground and I got some cock, so everyone was happy.

On my commuting I soon learned to wear older clothes and change at work.

More of my experiences in the next episode.

Anna

12