Anna, the Temptress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened for a moment or two, again deathly afraid of Adam or mom coming out, yelling at me for snooping on them. By the sounds of it, I had gotten away with it once more. I knew I shouldn't push my luck, but I couldn't help myself. I just had to get another peep at them.

I slowly snuck my head back, and, to my absolute horror, I found myself looking straight into Adam's eyes. My life flashed before my eyes, and my brain computed the myriad ways with which they would scold at me.

Nothing happened.

No 'get the fuck out!' No 'Anna, what are you doing?!'

Adam just looked at me, and I could swear I could see the hint of a smile in his face. Did he want me to watch? He clearly didn't mind, or I'd be on my way to being kicked out of the house by now. He didn't even break stride, still pounding away at my mom's pussy.

Eventually I managed to tear my eyes away from his, and resumed watching him fuck. My head was spinning, and even with the forceful orgasm I had earlier, my arousal was through the roof. Even though it seemed like I had Adam's blessing to watch them fuck, I doubted mom would be as understanding. I knew I had pushed my luck further than ever before, and after a few minutes, I decided to quit while I was ahead. When I returned to my bed, I lay there for a few hours, mulling over what had happened.

This might sound weird, but having Adam's implicit blessing only made things worse. Did he want me to join them? Or take mom's place? Or was he just an exhibitionist, and the fact that I was his stepdaughter didn't factor into things? It would have been easier if he had yelled at me. At least then I would have known for sure.

****

Eventually I managed to fall asleep, resolving to talk about this with Tom some time the next day. I never got around to telling him though, as I had a talk with mom the following morning that reminded me of something completely different.

As I was having breakfast the next day, mom came into the kitchen, and asked me what I wanted for Christmas. That's right, Christmas was fast approaching, which was a big deal in our family. We always spent Christmas at my grandparent's house, and we all took turns donning the Santa outfit. No-one in the family believed in Santa anymore, but it was a tradition to have a Santa, and this was the moment when inspiration came to me.

"Say mom, I know this guy, who dresses up as Santa for people," I said, trying my best to hide my excitement at what I had in mind.

"Oh?" mom said, and I think she was trying to hide the pleased look on her face. It was her turn to don the outfit, and I knew she really didn't want to.

"Yeah, he had no family of his own, but he still enjoys making other families happy. You know, that holiday spirit, and stuff. He even does it for free," I told her, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. It took a little more convincing to make mom agree to let a stranger into her parent's house on Christmas, but eventually she relented.

As soon as she agreed, I walked back to my room, to text Tom. Again, I was so nervous my fingers trembled as I texted him, suggesting that he come to my grandparent's house on Christmas eve. I also suggested we'd find some way to meet up in private first, so I'd finally be able to practice my cock-sucking skills, and he readily agreed.

****

Time seemed to slow down to a crawl, the days and weeks before Christmas seemed to drag on forever. I guess it didn't help that mom's and Adam's sex-life seemed to be going into overdrive. Adam never caught me, like he did that night, but I spied on them several times, going back to my bed to masturbate afterwards each and every time. The themes in my mind varied, Tom and Adam taking turns being the object of my fantasy. Operation Sneaky Sneak and sexting with Tom took much of my spare time, and my online streams slowed down to a once-a-week-thing.

I could barely sleep the night before Christmas, and on the morning before Christmas I was a nervous wreck. I don't think mom or Adam noticed anything, too preoccupied with all the Christmas preparations, and I did my best to help out.

My grandparents live in a huge house, and as they had a lot of relatives visiting, it was easy enough for me to sneak off, everyone busy with talking and catching up with distant relatives. I knew that the room next to the upstairs bathroom would be empty, and it would be easy enough for Tom to climb up. It was a bit of a hassle, but it was the best way to ensure we'd have plenty of time to ourselves.

I texted him one last time, letting him know how to find me, before putting my phone down on a dresser. I opened the window, and paced the room a few times, more nervous than I'd ever been before in my life.

Eventually I heard the sounds of someone climbing the wall outside, and I smiled as I got down on my knees, afraid my legs wouldn't carry me out of nervousness. It didn't take long before a man in a Santa outfit came in through the window. This was it. Tom was finally here, and all the waiting was over.

At first, Tom just stood there, looking up and down my body, and I could see the look of approval in his eyes.

"I've been a naughty girl this year, Santa," I said, my voice betraying the growing arousal I was feeling. Finally having him here made all the nervousness wash away from me, excitement taking its place.

"Is that so?" Tom said, his voice deep and rumbling, as he slowly walked closer. "Let's see just how naughty," he added, halting just in front of me, his crotch right in front of my face. I couldn't help myself, and eagerly reached out, placing a hand over his crotch, massaging the growing bulge underneath his pants. He closed his eyes, savoring my touch, letting me set the pace for what was about to happen.

As much as I loved him for being patient with me, I knew we didn't have much time, so I grabbed the hem on my top, hurriedly pulling it up and over my head, baring my large breasts. Tom opened his eyes, and looked down. I could see the look of stunned disbelief in his eyes. Pictures them is one thing, but seeing a pair of beautiful breasts in real life is another. Tom let out a grunt, clearly approving of what he saw.

"Santa approves?" I asked, with a big grin. I knew the answer, but I couldn't help tease him a little.

"Ho-ho-ho," Tom replied, chuckling as he untied the belt, letting his pants fall to the floor, and I gasped, my heart skipping a beat as I finally got to see his cock first hand. It was just as huge as it had seemed in his pictures, and I licked my lips in anticipation, as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft.

It throbbed and grew in my hand, and I leaned forward, my lips wide open as I took the cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of a true man's cock between my lips. It didn't take long before Tom was fully hard, and I placed my hands on his hips, starting to slowly bob my head back and forth, letting him fill my mouth completely every time I thrust forward. So this is what it felt like? Was this what mom experienced practically every night?

I lost myself in the wonderful sensation, and I felt light headed with arousal. Once his cock was sufficiently wet with my saliva, I let go of his hips, instead reaching down to caress my breasts. The tingling sensation in my pussy quickly grew in force, and I could sense an orgasm building within me. Could I cum, just from sucking cock? It certainly felt like it, and the only thing keeping me from moaning out loud was the thick, hard cock in my mouth, muffling the sounds.

Tom had been correct all along. The only thing that had kept me from enjoying sex was that I hadn't met the right type. Until now. I heard Tom let out a low moan, and looked up. I could see it in his eyes that he was enjoying the blow-job just as much as I was, but this time I wasn't afraid of him cumming too soon. This was a man's cock, after all.

I was just about to close my eyes and take a deep breath, before attempting to push myself further by taking the magnificent cock down my throat, when I got the sense that something was wrong.

I glanced over at the doorway, and to my absolute horror, I saw Adam standing there, looking at us. No, wait. He wasn't looking at us. He was looking at me, and I knew that look. I had been gawked at by guys enough times to know when a man looks at me lustfully. He wasn't angry at what he was seeing. He wasn't even considering barging in. Seeing his stepdaughter giving a blow-job was turning him on.

I knew I couldn't keep looking at the doorway for much longer, or Tom would catch me looking away, and realize something was amiss. Reluctantly, I tore my eyes away from Adam, and looked up at Tom again, slowly pulling back, letting Tom's cock just stand there, throbbing fiercely, coated with saliva.

"You love the feeling of my mouth around your cock, don't you Santa?" I asked, grinning widely. Tom was too lost in the moment, and stood there, dumb founded. The look in his eyes told me everything I needed, and I closed my eyes, taking his cock back inside my mouth. The orgasm was still gathering momentum, and I took a deep breath, before forcing myself harder onto Tom's shaft.

Before long I felt the tip poke the back of my neck, and that was all it took. I don't know if Adam was still watching us, but in that moment, I didn't care. As my body began to shiver, I knew I had moments left, at best, before cumming. I was too lost in my own pleasure to know if Tom said anything to warn me, but I soon felt blast after blast of hot cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed as best as I could, my body barely obeying as my orgasm washed over me.

It took a minute or so, but as I came down from that beautiful high of release, I looked up, seeing Tom look down at me, a look of disbelief on his face.

"Th-that was..." Tom stuttered, smiling back at me. "It was so amazing, I had to struggle to keep from cumming, sweetie," he added. "I didn't want to cum before you did."

With the post-orgasmic clarity forcing itself upon me, I realized we'd better hurry getting Tom back out, so he could come through the front door as everyone else's Santa, not just mine. We both got dressed, and I helped him out the window. Before he left, he turned back to me.

"Are you ok?" Tom asked, with a gentle smile, and I couldn't stop smiling back at him.

"I'm more than ok. That was amazing," I replied, kissing him on the cheek, before watching him leave.

****

As I walked back downstairs to the kitchen, I realized that my brief rendezvous with Tom had taught me an important lesson. Tom had been right all along. I now knew why all my previous experiences had been so disappointing. I had a thing for older men. The rest of Christmas eve progressed, just as Adam described. I did get the opportunity to get a kiss from Adam though, by grabbing a mistle toe. At first it had just been for fun, but the moment I felt Adam's lips against my own, I realized intellectually what my body had always known.

I wanted him.

On the ride back home, I devised a plan to seduce my stepdad. My plan gave me plausible deniability in case things blew up and he told mom. I doubted he would say anything about catching me sucking Santa's cock though, as that would force him to explain why he didn't intervene.

This chapter in mine and Adam's story was originally intended to tell you what happened after my plan had succeeded, I just wanted to give you a little backstory. This story is going to be a long one anyway, so I've decided to skip the part where I finally ended up cumming on Adam's cock. If you haven't already read that part, go back and read the first chapter, and we can move on to what happened next.

****

I woke up, feeling giddy. My plan had worked, and I had finally gotten to experience sex the way it was supposed to be. I think the fact that it was mom's boyfriend who had shown me had only made it more exciting. Besides, if this older-guy-kink was a thing, who better to teach me what fucking was like than someone I loved and trusted as much as I did Adam?

With the biggest smile, I reached for my phone, and texted Tom, telling him everything. His reply was almost instantaneous.

"Wow! I'm really happy for you. Was it a one time thing, or are you two lovers now?" Tom asked. I sighed as soon as I read his message. His astute nature was frustrating, but again I knew he was right. I needed to sort out with Adam where we stood in this regard.

"Dunno. I'll get back to you on that," I wrote back, and again his reply came before I could put my phone down.

"If he doesn't follow through with keeping you satisfied, you know where to find me," Tom wrote adding a winkie-face, which made me chuckle.

"Oh, no matter what happens, there's no way I'm gonna let that beautiful cock of yours go," I added, absent mindedly licking my lips at the thought of having Tom back inside me.

I knew mom was coming home from work soon, so I put on a pair of pajama pants, and a bra, and walked to the kitchen, thinking I'd make her some coffee. Just as I had started brewing mom's favorite blend of coffee, she walked into the kitchen with a weary smile.

"You know, sometimes I wonder what I've done to deserve a wonderful daughter like you," she said, looking longingly at the coffee-maker. I just smiled at her, and walked over, giving her a big hug. In case you haven't noticed, we're a really close family, and hugs and kisses are distributed freely in our household.

"Listen Anna, Adam and I talked, and we were worried that you haven't really shown any interest in dating," mom said, as I grabbed her favorite coffee mug. "Did Adam have a talk with you yesterday?" she asked, and I swallowed hard to keep from blushing. Oh, he did so much more than talk to me.

"He did," I replied. "We had a long talk, and I told him I didn't feel like getting into a new relationship at the moment. I feel happy just spending time with my friends, and you and Adam", I added. I could tell mom was still a little worried about me not dating, but she seemed happy for now, and we hugged again.

"That's wonderful sweetie," mom said eventually. "I'm so happy you and Adam are so close," she added, and again I had to swallow to keep from blushing. If she ever found out about Adam fucking me, she'd never forgive either of us.

"I feel like we've gotten closer lately, and I really love him mommy," I said. Having raised me on her own, without a father figure in my life, I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I didn't have to tell her that Adam had become like a dad to me. I think it was the first time I told mom that I loved Adam, and I guess using the L-word surprised me as well. Seeing the look of joy in mom's eyes made me teary eyed with joy as well, and we shared another hug.

The moment between mom and me, was eventually interrupted, as Adam came into the kitchen, a huge smile on his face as he looked at us.

"Welcome home, baby," he said to mom, and walked over, giving her a big hug. I don't think she knows that I noticed her reaching down to put a hand on his cock, as she kissed him. I don't think he was prepared for it, and I put a hand over my mouth to keep from giggling. Mom and Adam had become more open with displays of, not just affection, but arousal lately, so I wasn't surprised. Come to think of it, them becoming more brazen with groping each other had coincided with me catching them. Was it just a coincidence, or had my Operation Sneaky Sneak (still a silly name, I know) awoken some exhibitionist streak in them? This was worth exploring.

"One of the nurses is sick, so I have to get back to the hospital in a couple of hours," mom told us. "I just need to shower real quick, will you make us breakfast?" she asked with a smile. Thankfully she was still looking at Adam, as my eyes had been fixed on his crotch. I could see mom groping Adam had an effect on that lovely cock of his, and it took an effort of will to tear my eyes away from it.

"Anna and I will make us breakfast, baby," Adam replied, and I looked up at him. He had clearly caught me staring at his crotch. Oops. "You run along and shower, and we'll take care of everything," he added, turning back to mom. She giggles, and left the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. Seeing her so happy made me happy as well, but her leaving the room gave me the opportunity I needed.

"I'm willing to share your huge fucking cock with mom, if you are," I told Adam, emphasizing my point by placing my hand on his crotch. I knew this was a gamble. If Adam had any regrets about fucking me, he might be scared off if I came on too strong. I needed to know though, so the gamble had to be made. I also needed him to know for sure that I wasn't looking to take mom's place, but also that last night hadn't been a one time thing for me.

I looked deep into his eyes, and I saw a faint glimmer of arousal. I'm guessing he didn't quite know what to say in that moment, maybe a little ironic considering how dominating he had been yesterday. I guess I had pushed him into it, so I shouldn't judge him too harshly. Not at all in fact.

Eventually Adam nodded, and I knew him well enough to see the relief in his face. I guess he had been just as worried about me freaking out about yesterday, but that nod spoke volumes. A deal had been struck. Nothing would change in our little family, except that Adam would help me explore this new found older-man-kink. On that note, I decided it was mom's turn.

"Go on, daddy," I said in a husky voice and a wicked smile. Adam swallowed hard, and if I hadn't felt his cock twitch in his pants, I would still have seen the arousal in his eyes. "I'll make breakfast, and you go fuck mom in the shower. I think she needs a good dicking before work. We'll talk more later," I added. Adam grinned back, and gave my butt a playful slap. There he was, again. The cheerful, playfully rough man I had seduced the night before. He then gave me a wink before heading off to the bathroom where mom was taking a shower.

****

As tempting as it was to follow Adam, and watch them fuck again, I decided against it, instead making breakfast, while also updating Tom on the status between me and Adam.

"Having seen the guy first hand on Christmas, I can see why you'd wanna keep fucking him," Tom wrote back, and I couldn't help but giggle. Tom really was different from the guys at my age. "What I wouldn't have given to have been a fly on the wall, when he finally caved to your seduction," he added about a minute later. You'd think such a thorough dicking I got last night would keep me sated for a while, but Tom's words gave me a mental image of having him watch Adam fuck me, and the idea gave me an all too familiar tingling feeling between my legs.

I was about to text him back, telling him 'maybe that can be arranged,' but I managed to restrain myself. It didn't feel right to get Tom's hopes up, if it didn't work out. I mean, sure, Adam seemed to have some exhibitionistic tendencies, he had let me watch him and mom after all. What I was considering however was far above and beyond Adam just banging his stepdaughter, or not yelling at me for sneaking a peek at them. I needed to tread carefully with this one.

Some time later, mom and Adam came back into the kitchen. Even if they came out of the shower, there was no mistaking that newly fucked look on both of them, and I fought down a laugh at how mom tried to look at if Adam hadn't just fucked her. It's rare that all three of us get to eat breakfast at the same time, so it was nice to have a family meal together. A few times, I felt Adam's eyes on my body, maybe shedding all those baggy clothes was a good idea, and I can't say I minded the attention, subtle as it was.

Sadly mom had to go to work, kissing Adam on the lips and me on the cheek, before leaving. I knew Adam also had some work to do, so I realized that if I was going to broach the subject of Tom, it had better be now.