Anna, the Temptress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sweetie," mom and Adam said at the same time, making me and mom giggle, and I couldn't help myself. I walked up to them, and wrapped my arms around mom.

"Good morning, mom," I said with a big smile, before kissing her softly on the lips. Yup. The tingling sensation returned. As I broke off the kiss, I noticed mom wasn't as shocked by my kiss, as she had been last night. "And you too daddy," I added, and without letting go of mom, I leaned my head towards Adam. He understood the hint, and leaned in, kissing me on the lips as well. I still couldn't get over how naughty it felt to kiss him in front of mom. However innocent it appeared to her, both Adam and I knew there was more to it than that.

"Yeah, I think I prefer kisses to hugs," I said, turning my head back to mom, who smiled back at me. She gave Adam a quick, before shrugging her shoulders.

"I guess we're a kissing family then," she said, and I was glad she accepted the change in my behaviour. Since it didn't seem like me and Adam would have much time alone for the next few days, getting to kiss him was my only outlet for the time being.

"Listen sweetie," mom continued, clearing her throat. She always did that when she wanted to have a serious conversation. "Adam and I were talking, and he has a trip for work coming up, just after new years," she said. I feigned ignorance, and turned my head to look at Adam, who gave me a discreet wink. I suddenly realized this wasn't about some trip for work at all. Could it really be true? Had Adam seen the email I sent him, and made arrangements for us to meet up with Tom? I swallowed hard to keep from exploding with excitement.

"Oh?" I asked, still having to feign ignorance a little longer.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could stay with aunt Meredith. She can take you shopping, or whatever it is you girls like to do, while I work," Adam said, and I could see a wicked glint in his eyes. "You know Meredith loves you, and I bet she'd love to spoil you for a few days," he added, and I looked back at mom. I could see she wasn't all too happy about it, but I couldn't keep from smiling wide at the idea, and my smile was winning her over.

"That sounds lovely. I'd love to come with you," I said to Adam, before turning to mom, giving her that pleading look I had perfected growing up, and she eventually burst out laughing.

"Oh, who am I to say no to you guys," mom said, and she surprised me by kissing me on the lips again. I thanked her by kissing her back, letting some of my joy show, and I gave Adam a kiss too. With the trip decided, we started making breakfast together, but a part of me wanted to run to my room, and text Tom.

After a delicious meal, mom and Adam got dressed, and went shopping. I went back to my room, to tell Tom the excellent news, only to discover that Adam had indeed seen my email, and even replied to it earlier that morning.

"Ok, princess. I've made arrangements for us to stay at a hotel, where we can meet your 'friend'. I only have cone condition for making this trip. I want you to refrain from masturbating from now, until we meet him. Tell him we can meet him for a drink at the hotel bar first, on Saturday evening," the email said. Oh, my god. There was that dominating Adam again, I thought to myself, a wicked smile on my face. Almost a whole week without cumming? He had no idea how horny I'd be once we arrived at the hotel.

Me and Tom spent the next few hours texting, and he was clearly as excited for this as I was. Eventually I had to put the phone down, or I wouldn't be able to keep from pleasing myself to take the edge off.

****

The next few days seemed to drag on forever, time slowing down to a crawl. I suppose it didn't help that I wasn't "allowed" any release, and I felt myself getting hornier and hornier by the hour. I told Tom about my commitment to refrain from touching myself, and as a gesture of friendship, he told me he would do the same.

The urge that had made me start kissing mom on the lips, just so I could kiss Adam more openly, also backfired on me.

Mom embraced our new 'family culture' whole heartedly, and we'd start every day with a good morning kiss, we'd kiss every time me, mom or Adam left the house. It might have been the nearly constant state of arousal I was in, but I started to like kissing mom more and more. Even though I had always thought women's bodies were beautiful, I had never thought of them sexually before. To be honest, though, I was beginning to wonder if I wasn't as attracted to mom as well. Just about every evening, I'd hear mom and Adam fucking. I almost walked in on them a few times, but I decided against spying on them. The torture was enough as it was, and I didn't think I'd be able to handle seeing Adam's cock, thrusting hard into mom's pussy.

I even skipped going to a new years eve party I'd been invited to. I knew that if any of the guys there would hit on me, I wouldn be to horny to say no, which would surely lead to some disappointing two-minute-fuck, which in turn would only aggravate my situation further. Instead, I spent new years eve with mom and Adam, in their new years tradition of drinking bubbly and watching Star Wars movies until they couldn't stay awake any longer.

This year was no different, though at one point, Adam and I had a moment alone in the kitchen, refilling our glasses, while mom was in the bathroom. I stood by the cupboard, getting us some snacks, when I suddenly felt Adam's presence behind me.

"Have you been a good girl, princess?" he whispered, and I understood exactly what he meant. I blushed hard, and I was too afraid to turn to face him, so I just nodded.

"Good. Not long now," he said, leaning down to place a tender kiss on my neck. The touch was fleeting, soft as a feather, and my entire body shivered. I swear, if he had laid his hands on me, I would have had an orgasm then and there. Thankfully he didn't tease me any further, and mom came into the kitchen soon after, and our 'family evening' resumed.

I could barely sleep that night, laying awake for several hours, thinking about what was going to happen. Having left the planning to Adam, I lay in my bed, wondering what hotel we'd stay at, what I'd wear, not to mention how Adam would react when he met Tom. Oh, that's right. Adam had met Tom before, though unknowingly. Would Adam recognize him?

****

I woke up bright and early the next day. Mom and Adam usually slept in the day after new years, so I got dressed and made us all breakfast. Mom came into the kitchen before Adam, and I giggled as I saw the haggard look on her face. I gave her a loving kiss on the lips, and handed her some coffee. Adam came soon after, getting a kiss from both me and mom. He told us he had some work to do before we left, but first we all had breakfast together.

I could tell that mom was nervous about me and Adam going away for so long. Come to think of it, Adam's work trips were rarely longer than an overnight thing. When I thought back to how often Adam and mom fucked, I guess I could understand mom getting antsy. I guess she had a sex-drive as high as mine.

I spent the morning reading and packing, while Adam finished working. Adam is the kind of man who'd forget to pack his toothbrush, so mom gladly packed his bag for him. It was bound to be scorching heat outside, so I put on a sundress over my bra and panties. When we were ready to leave, mom met us by the front door to say goodbye. Adam had his tan khakis on and a Hawaii-shirt, and I smiled, thinking how much he reminded me of Magnum, without the 70's mustache.

First, she kissed Adam on the lips, the kiss quickly turning French, Adam's hand reaching for mom's breasts. She moaned in his mouth, and I grinned as I watched them. Sure, lately mom and Adam had been more and more open with displays of both affection and arousal, but this seemed more like foreplay than a goodbye. They were almost reluctant to let go of each other, and as mom turned to me, I could see the arousal in her eyes.

I walked over to mom, and placed my own lips on hers, closing my eyes. The kiss lasted longer than any before, and I could swear I felt her lips twitch, as if she stopped herself from thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I also felt a hand on my butt cheek, though to be honest, I don't know if the hand belonged to mom or Adam. Nevertheless, there was a definite tingle between my legs. I had to swallow hard, before saying goodbye. Mom stood in the driveway, waving us off, and finally we were on our way.

****

As Adam drove, I suddenly realized we hadn't spent much time alone together since Christmas. Sure, we did have that talk in the kitchen, but it still felt strange being alone in the car with him. Soon though, I lost myself in thought, thinking back to everything that had happened. Not just between me and Adam, but also between me and mom. There was no denying that kissing mom had turned me on. Was I bisexual? I thought back to watching Adam groping mom just before we left. What if it had been my hand on her breast? Did I want to fuck my own mom? Considering how eager I was to have Adam back inside me, the thought of incest clearly didn't bother me.

I pushed the thought from my mind, and looked over at Adam, who sat there smiling as he drove. I also smiled as I realized where we were heading. To a hotel to fuck in front of an audience. Which reminded me.

"Soo," I began tentatively. "What are your plans for the weekend?" I asked, placing a hand on Adam's thigh, high enough to tease him, but not close enough to make him jump and veer off the road. His smile widened, as he glanced my way before looking back on the road ahead.

"Well, what I told Sophie wasn't completely untrue," he replied. "I was thinking we'd stop at my sister's place, and hang out there for the evening. Tomorrow, I'll take you shopping, so you can buy whatever outfit you'll wanna wear when we meet you friend tomorrow evening," he continued, keeping one hand on the steering wheel, placing the other on my thigh, reciprocating my own move. I was honestly happy to go see Aunt Meredith. From what I could remember, she had seemed really friendly, and I opened my mouth, wanting to ask Adam what had happened between her and mom.

I quickly stopped myself though. After all, this was a meant as a pleasurable trip, and I wanted it to be a joyful trip for Adam as well. Dragging up bad memories might sour the whole thing. Instead I leaned closer, placing a loving kiss on Adam's cheek.

"You sure know how to spoil a girl," I said, smiling. "Spoiling her rotten the same day as you fuck her senseless," I added in a husky voice, making him chuckle, as he squeezed my thigh.

The weather that day was bright and sunny, and about halfway there, we stopped at a gas station to buy two sodas.

"Anything for the missus?" the attendant asked Adam, making us both chuckle. Did we really look like a couple? As we continued the ride, the attendant's comment made me think. Wouldn't it be really cool if we bought matching rings, before coming to the hotel? With me roleplaying as Adam's trophy wife? Just for laughs, I made a mental note to ask Adam about the idea, when he took me shopping the next day.

Aside from the stop at the gas station, nothing much happened on the trip. Adam and I talked about this and that. Adam told me a little about his family, though I was careful to avoid asking about what had happened between Aunt Meredith and my mom. Adam seemed grateful, also steering clear of the topic.

****

Around dinner time, Adam pulled the car into a suburban area, and parking in front of a nice two-story house. I was a little nervous to meet Aunt Meredith again after all this time, but when she opened the front door, all my fears went away. Meredith was four years younger than Adam, and the first thing that struck me about her was that I had forgotten how intensely beautiful she was. She was about Adam's height, i.e. a little taller than me, and she had long, cascading, jet black hair, that flowed over her shoulders. Her skin was flawless, and she also wore a olive green sundress, that did nothing to hide her amazing hourglass figure. I even blushed a little as I couldn't help but glance over her large breasts, easily beating my double D's by a few cup-sizes.

"Hello, brother," she said, her voice soft, as she stepped closer, hugging Adam closely. "It's lovely to meet you again," she added, and ended the hug after a moment, turning to look at me.

"My, my," she said, looking up and down my body. "Haven't you grown into a fine, young woman, sweet Anna," she added, making me blush, as she hugged me as well. Her embrace felt so warm, a part of me didn't want to let go.

Meredith invited us in, and after Adam had carried in our luggage, she walked us into the kitchen, where she had prepared a lasagna, and a salad. The food smelled lovely, and as we sat down to eat, it proved to be just as delicious as it smelled. We had a wonderful meal together, and Meredith asked me about school and life in general. I told her I was studying sociology and history, and filled her in on what being a live-streamer was about.

She was really easy to talk to, and listened intently to what I was saying. That radiant smile smile never left her face, and it was infectious. I think we all smiled during the whole meal, and I don't think I had realized before that I had missed chatting with Meredith. She proved to be just as soft spoken and gentle as I remembered. I could tell from Adam's expression that he was really happy about seeing his sister again, and I knew I had to get to the bottom of the falling out between her and mom, but I decided to hold off on that until after this trip was over.

When we had finished eating, we moved the conversation into the living room, where Meredith had a giant four-seat couch. I needed to use the restroom, and there was a positively huge bathroom, just down the hall. Everything about her house seemed enormous, and I looked around in awe. I sure wouldn't mind living in a house like this.

I walked back towards the living room, looking at the paintings on the walls, when I suddenly heard Meredith say something that stopped me in my tracks.

"So, brother dearest. How long have you been fucking Anna?" Meredith asked softly. Oh, my god. How could she know? Had Adam told her? Sure not. My head was spinning, as I listened intently to their conversation. "I'm hardly in a position to judge. I'm just curious," she added after a moments silence.

"Since Christmas," I heard Adam reply, and I felt my cheeks blushing. Was it guilt? Shame? Arousal? I stood still waiting, terrified to go back and face Meredith. It was one thing that Tom knew. He had practically cheered us on, but Meredith as well? At least she didn't sound upset, but what had she meant about not being in a position to judge?

"I assume Sophie doesn't know?" Meredith asked, and there was another moment of silence.

"Don't worry, Adam. It's not like I'm gonna go call her and tell on you," Meredith added eventually. "In fact, I can see why you'd wanna fuck her. She's a really beautiful young woman," she said, making me blush even harder. I was used to being called a 'girl', so having Meredith call me a woman meant more than I'd care to admit, but having someone like Meredith call me beautiful made me giddy.

I swallowed hard, and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I would have to go back to the living room soon, or they'd start to worry about me. Besides, I really ought to stop eavesdropping, so after composing myself, I returned to the couch where Adam and Meredith sat. I sat down between them, and they both looked at me, smiling softly.

"There she is," Meredith said, reaching out, gently stroking my cheek, and her touch was as soft as her voice, and I almost started to worry that my cheeks would become permanently red from all this blushing.

"With beauty like that, I assume you have to fend off suitors with a stick," she said, winking at me. I knew that she knew, but I still didn't want her to know that I knew that she knew.

"I'm not really dating right now," I told her, and I'm still proud that my voice didn't break. "I've decided to focus on school, and hanging out with mom and dad," I added, before I could stop myself, and I saw a look of surprise in her eyes. She looked up at Adam, and I swear there I could see a wicked glint in her eyes. Oh shit. I had practically admitted to Adam being my daddy now, hadn't I?

"I just remembered," Adam said, chuckling. "I'd better go call Sophie, and let her know we've arrived safely," he added as he stood up, and walked to the kitchen.

"I can see why you wouldn't want to waste time on boys," Meredith said, my attention turning back to her, as she spoke softly, looking deep into my eyes. "How about girls? Have you ever kissed a girl? Romantically I mean?" she asked softly. I found myself almost mesmerized by her calm voice, and the way she looked at me. Something in her soft voice made me feel strangely comfortable with talking about these topics, and I shook my head, thinking back to how I'd felt about kissing mom. Those kisses had never been meant as romantic, yet there had been something there, I guess.

"Would you like to?" she then asked, before adding "I'd never dream of judging a young woman for exploring her sexuality, you know".

"Yeah," I said before I could stop myself, only then realizing her hand was still on my cheek. She smiled lovingly, leaning closer to me. Without thinking I found myself leaning closer as well. No words were spoken, as I held her gaze. Before I knew it she tilted her head slightly, and our lips met. They were as soft as mom's, and her kiss was gentle. It only lasted a few seconds, before she pulled back slightly. Our eyes met again, and I think she might have seen the arousal in my eyes.

We sat in silence for another moment. I was so caught up in her eyes, I lost track of time. I don't know if it was a minute or a second, but I knew for sure that I wanted more. I closed my eyes, tilting my head as I leaned forward again. Our lips met for a second time, and I couldn't get over how wonderful it felt. I felt her part her lips, her tongue probing my lips, and reciprocated without hesitation.

My entire body tingled with excitement, as our tongues danced. I had to fight down the urge to reach out to her magnificent breasts. As worked up as I was, from almost a week of abstinence and kissing this amazing woman, I knew I shouldn't push it too far. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but as she ended it and pulled back, I almost fell forward, wanting it to continue.

We opened our eyes and sat smiling at each other. Had I just made out with my Aunt? Apart from my night with Adam, this was easily the most wonderful, sensual, amazing thing that I'd ever done.

"There, sweetie. Your first lesbian kiss. I hope it wasn't too disappointing?" Meredith said, and her voice betrayed her. She had clearly enjoyed it as much as I had. I was about to tell her that I loved it, and that I would love to do it again. I was interrupted however, by Adam who walked back into the room. Both me and Meredith turned our heads to look at him, silly smiles plastered on both our faces.

"Sophie says hello," Adam said, and looked up from his phone, putting it back into his pocket, and he stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at us. "What are you girls gabbing about?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"Just girl talk," I said, and looked back at Meredith, and we both giggled. I looked back up at Adam, who chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Girl talk, huh?" he said disbelievingly, before turning to look at a clock on the wall.

"Listen, sis. I'm taking my girl shopping tomorrow, and it's been a long drive, so I think we'd better hit the hay," he added. Reluctantly, I had to agree with him. It was getting late, and as amazing as it had been to hang out with Aunt Meredith, I was getting pretty tired.