Anna, the Temptress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sooo.. I kinda have a confession to make," I said hesitantly. Adam put down his coffee and looked at me. You know how parents have a way of looking at their children, when they know they're about to have a really serious talk? That's the look I got from Adam. He sat there silent, patiently waiting for me to speak, and I'll admit it took me a few seconds to come up with a say of saying this.

"I have this... Friend," I began. Adam raised an eyebrow, wordlessly questioning my choice of words, but still telling me to go on. "I.... kinda... sorta... well," I began, and then closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. "I texted him this morning. And I... I told him what happened yesterday," I said in a rush, my whole body tensing in anticipation of Adam getting angry with what I just told him.

...

He said nothing.

I opened my eyes, looking deep into his eyes to see his reaction, but he just sat there, silent for a moment.

"This... Friend of yours? I assume this is someone you trust?" Adam asked, his voice surprisingly calm. Come to think of it, I think I could count on one hand the number of times I've seen Adam angry. He's been upset, sure, but never fly-off-the-handle angry. I nodded, still unsure what my confession would lead to, fearing Adam would tell me he'd never fuck me again, the risks were too great, or something like that.

"You know Anna," Adam began, and a smile started to form on his lips. What the hell? How could he be so cool about this? "Ever since I met you the first time, you've shown a maturity beyond your years. If you say you trust this person with information of that magnitude, I'll trust your judgement," he said, reaching out to place a hand over mine. It was only then I realized my hand had been shaking out of nervousness, but Adam's calm words, and his soft touch, instantly calmed me down.

Ok, phase one completed. Thankfully with positive results. Phase two would be the hard one though.

"There's more," I said softly, almost whispering, fearing my voice would break. The smile never left Adam's face, and he even started to gently caress my hand. What had I done to deserve, not just the love, but the affection and intimacy of such a wonderful man? He sat there patiently waiting for me to summon the courage to continue.

"He said.... That he.. He wants to watch us," I said eventually, this time managing to keep my eyes on Adam. To be honest, I expected Adam to calmly tell me that such a proposition was off the table, and to my complete surprise he gave off a slight chuckle, before clearing his throat.

"What was that about?" I asked quickly, before he could redirect the conversation. Adam kept surprising me, as I saw that he was actually blushing. There had to be something extremely juicy for Adam to blush like that, and I sat on the edge of my seat, listening intently.

"Well, you see," Adam began, and I could see in his face that this wasn't something he had been prepared to share with me, but there was no way I was letting him off the hook now. "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away," he continued, clearly praying for a distraction. None came however.

"When I was young, I had a relationship with this girl. Heck, to be completely honest, we were fuck buddies," Adam said. That sweet, caring, loving Adam could have been fuck buddies with someone surprised me. I had always seen him as the safe and secure, soft, cuddly, family kind-of-man, but I guess we're all young at some point in our lives. That wouldn't explain the chuckling though, so I said nothing, waiting for him to continue. I wasn't at all prepared for what he was about to say next, though.

"That girl and I? Well, we were both exhibitionists, and one thing lead to another, so the last time we fucked we decided to make a porno, as a sort of memento of our time together. I guess what you said just reminded me of what if felt like being filmed," Adam said, my jaw dropping to the floor, and I stared at him for the longest moment. This was unbelievable. Or was it? I mean, it all made sense right? His implicit blessing of me watching him and mom? It made sense that it was more than that, besides perhaps wanting me to see him as a sexual person, and that he actually got off on knowing that I was watching. Nevertheless, my head was spinning from Adam's admission. I guess I wasn't the only one keeping secret.

Wait, did he say 'a sort of memento'? Does that mean he's kept that film somewhere?

"Can I see it?" I asked, a little too eagerly, but Adam tilted his head and gave a sad smile.

"Sorry, princess. I deleted it, a long time ago," he said eventually, and we sat there for a few moments, Adam still gently caressing my hand. It took me a minute before I realized something.

"It might not have been a literal question, but you still haven't answered it," I said calmly, still wary of pushing Adam too far too fast, and Adam gave off another chuckle, and smiled at me. Well, at least he wasn't upset by the question, and his smile was infectious so I couldn't help but smile back.

"You noticed that, huh?" Adam said, and took a deep breath. He was clearly taking his time, really thinking this through. "You know I love you, more than I can put into words," he continued, and I blushed, feeling the truth behind what he was saying. I swallowed hard to keep my eyes from tearing up, and try to keep my emotions from getting the best of me, lest I throw myself at him again. As tempting as it was, we were having a serious conversation after all.

"I also want to be clear on one thing. Whether I agree to this or not, has nothing to with how I feel about you. I sincerely hope that, whatever this is," Adam said, pointing at himself and then at me. "This thing we have, will continue no matter what my decision is," he added, and I fought down the urge to giggle, noticing a slight nervousness in Adam's voice. Ever the protective father-figure, even when talking about fucking his step-daughter, he wanted me to feel comfortable that he'd never stop loving me.

I felt my emotions overwhelming me, so I got up, and walked around the table. Adam kept his eyes on me, and turned in his chair as I walked up to him. I took a deep breath, to calm down a little. My heart was already pounding in my chest, with the love I felt for this man. My stepdad. But he wasn't just my stepdad anymore, was he? This handsome, rough but gentle, perfect man. My stepdad and lover. I placed my hands on his cheeks and leaned down, and I didn't care if I let my emotions show.

"I love you too, as the wonderful daddy you've become to me," I said, feeling a tear of joy slowly run down my cheek. "Last night, you showed me that you're the perfect man for me. I feel so safe exploring, trying new things, as long as I have you with me, daddy. Nothing will ever change that. I'll be your little play-thing, as long as you'll have me. No matter if you agree to having an audience or not," I continued, and I didn't even let Adam reply, before I pushed my lips against his, kissing him with everything I had.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. An eternity of bliss, being one with another soul. Eventually I pulled back, and I could see that Adam was as taken aback by the emotion of the moment as I was. He cleared his throat and shook his head, before I took a step backwards, letting him stand up. We looked at each other for a moment, and neither of us seemed to know what to say next.

"I'll... I have some work to do," Adam said after a while. "I need to think this through, sweetie," he added, managing a smile. "But I promise I'll have an answer for you soon," he added. I smiled back, as he wiped a tear from my cheek with his thumb. A great feeling of relief washed over me, as Adam walked to the basement, where he had his home office set up. I couldn't quite believe that I actually dared to ask him if Tom could be more directly involved in our 'thing'. To make things even better, our little talk had shown Adam to be as attentive and caring in his role as lover as he was as a stepdad.

I hadn't really sorted through my emotions, and spoken from the heart. Clearly, having Adam be my 'sex-guide' meant more to me than I had realized. I'm not ashamed to admit I felt giddy like a school-girl, as I walked back to my room, to catch up on my reading.

****

The rest of the morning passed without anything interesting happening. A couple of hours later, Adam came into my room, letting me know he had made pancakes, and we had lunch together. During the meal, he asked me about what I was reading, and he told me about his work. It felt a little odd to talk about these kinds of things, considering everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, but it was also nice to have a casual conversation.

After the meal, Adam had to get back to work, and I took care of the dishes, before returning to my room. I actually managed to put the whole waiting for Adam's reply out of my head, immersing myself in the book I was reading, and all of a sudden, it was dinner time, and mom came home from work.

Adam cooked dinner, and when mom came into my room, the smell of pasta Alfredo had already seeped into my room. As I came back to the kitchen, I realized I hadn't changed out of my bra and pajama pants, but since this was a lazy day at home, and since neither mom or Adam had complained, I didn't bother putting on any more clothes. Nothing much happened during dinner, though did I mention that Adam is a fantastic cook? We mostly talked about mom's day at work, and afterwards, Adam suggested we have an evening as a family, and watch a movie together. The smile on mom's face told me she was as happy about it as I was.

I actually don't remember the name of the movie, it was some dumb rom-com, but I made us all pop corn, and it was really nice to just hang out. The living room couch is huge, and there was enough room for us all to sit comfortably. Mom sat in the middle, between Adam and me, and I snuggled up to mom, leaning my head on her shoulder. About half way into the movie, I reached into the bowl in mom's lap for some pop corn, and I noticed that Adam was typing something on his phone.

"Hey, you're missing some high quality entertainment here," I said, grinning wide, making both mom and Adam chuckle. He really wasn't. the movie was a real cookie-cutter film, with standardized characters, and even I, who claim to be a movie-buff, caught myself zoning out at times.

"It's work stuff," Adam said. "Apparently the Chinese can't handle major server crashes," he added with a chuckle.

"I didn't know you were such a racist, daddy", I said, looking over mom's shoulder at Adam, who looked back and he winked, clearly seeing it as the joke it was intended as. Mom however must have been really caught up in the story of the movie, as she turned her head to me, looking at me with a look of shock in her eyes.

"Relax mom, I'm only kidding," I told her, placing a hand on her arm to calm her down. "I don't think Adam is racist," I added softly, but she kept looking at me, and I thought I saw a tear forming in her eye. I opened my mouth to say something, but mom was quicker.

"You... Did you realize you called Adam a father?" mom asked in stunned disbelief. Technically, I had called him 'daddy', but I wasn't about to correct her. "Oh, my god," she added, and then turned to Adam, giving him a loving kiss on the lips, before turning back to me. Before I could say anything else, she placed her hands on my cheeks, and placed her lips against mine. I didn't know if she really meant to kiss me on the lips, and I had to fight down the urge to open my mouth. This was my mother after all. Her lips felt amazing against mine, and that all familiar tingling sensation between my legs came unexpectantly. Mom broke off the kiss, ending it just as suddenly as it had begun, and she gave me a surprised look.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry baby," mom began, but I put a finger over her lips, cutting her off, giving her a big smile.

"It's ok mom, I was just surprised, that's all," I said softly. Mom had clearly been caught up in the emotion of the moment, and she blushed. Quite understandably. Sure, we were a close knit family, but she hadn't kissed me on the lips since I was a child. "At least my first kiss from another woman, was from someone I love," I said, giggling a little.

"As for calling Adam my dad," I added, consciously using 'dad' instead of 'daddy'. "I don't know. I mean I love you both so much, and Adam has been a father to me for so long, I guess it just felt right to call him one," I continued. I looked over mom's shoulder at Adam, who smiled at me, and then back at mom, clearly still reacting to her daughter professing to love her stepdad. Much of what I had told mom was actually true. Adam was, and had always been, like a father to me. The fact that calling him my 'daddy' also had a naughtier subtext was another story.

I saw Adam put his phone down behind mom's back, and as he did, I felt a buzzing from my own phone in my pajama pants pocket. Had Adam texted me, or was it just a coincidence? I knew I'd better wait to read the text. If it was Adam, I knew better than to let mom see any of it.

"You guys," mom said, still giddy, as she looked at me, and then at Adam. I don't think either mom or I knew what to say next, so we resumed watching the movie, munching pop corn, and chatting about the lack luster plotline. As we ran out of pop corn, mom volunteered refilling the bowl, giving me the perfect opportunity to check my phone. It was indeed Adam who had texted me.

"I'll do it. This will require some planning, though. You can let him know that I'll get back to you when all the arrangements are made. I just need to know where he lives, so I can get us a hotel room nearby," Adam's text said. I stared at the text, and I had to read it again, just to make sure I was reading it correctly. I looked up at Adam, who just sat there smiling at me.

"I mean it," he whispered, no doubt seeing the look of disbelief in my eyes. My head was spinning, and before I could find the words to respond, mom came back with more pop corn. A part of me was glad that she did, as my first instinct was to throw myself at Adam, and shower him with kisses. I knew I should get back to Tom as soon as I could. A wicked smile split my face, as i suddenly realized mom had inadvertently given me a way to thank Adam. I faked a huge yawn, stretching my arms over my head, pretending to be tired.

"Tired, hun?" mom asked, looking over at me, gently stroking my cheek.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to bed now," I said feigning a tired smile. "Since you instituted this kissing-on-the-mouth-policy," I added, placing my hands on her cheeks, before placing my lips on hers. Again, I was struck by how soft they felt. A part of me didn't want the kiss to end, and to my surprise, mom didn't pull away either. After a second or two, I reluctantly pulled away, seeing a loving smile on mom's face.

"Well, since it's someone you love," mom said, giggling, and I heard Adam chuckling beside her. I then leaned over mom, and Adam seemed to understand my intention, as he leaned in, letting me place a kiss on his lips as well. It only lasted a moment, but I almost couldn't believe that I was kissing Adam in front of mom.

"Good night you guys. I love you both. See you tomorrow," I said, and quickly got up, so mom couldn't see the blush on my face. I walked back to my room in a haze, barely hearing mom and Adam say good night, and I had to keep myself from skipping merrily. As soon as I rounded the corner of the living room, I pulled up my phone, hurriedly texting Tom. I knew I could trust Tom with the details about Adam having made a porno, so I told him everything that had happened that day. Ok, I might have omitted the part about me spending the day reading, but you get what I mean.

****

When I came back to my room, and lay down on my bed, I was just as giddy as I'd been when I woke up. I still couldn't believe it. Adam had agreed to let Tom watch him fuck me. Some 10 minutes later, Tom texted me back.

"Oh my god. I'll admit, I've had a voyeuristic fetish for the longest time, which lead me to watching your streams in the first place. Actually being there, getting to watch you and Adam in person, is a fantasy come true," he wrote, and then added "I understand though that there's a logistical issue to settle, and I'll wait as long as it takes". He did have a point. My grandparents lived some 3 hours north of us, and the city where Tom lived was another 30-45 minutes drive further north. It wasn't like Adam could just drive us up there, fuck me, and then drive us home. I briefly considered filming myself masturbating, to keep him happy in the meantime, but decided against it. If I did that, I knew I'd be up all night, too horny to sleep. It took some time to get the mental image of Tom, Adam and me out of my mind, but about an hour later, I finally fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my lips. I knew mom was free from work until after new years eve, so I doubted I'd have much, if any, time alone with Adam. I chose to think that if we had to wait a while, the longing would make it so much sweeter, once we were finally able to fuck. I started the day sending an email to Adam's work address, just to be safe. The email was short, since I only needed tell him one thing. The name of the city where Tom lived. There. I had done my part. All that remained was to wait.

I then checked my social media, before taking a shower and put on a pair of jeans and one of my favorite tops. It was pretty tight, and did nothing to conceal my ample breasts. I rarely wore it, since it didn't quite suit the tomboy-look I had been sporting for quite a while now. Maybe this was the new me? The me that showed off my body, instead of hiding it under all those baggy clothes?

As I walked closer to the kitchen, I heard mom and Adam talking, so I stopped right outside. Sometimes it's good to walk into a room mentally prepared for what people are about to ask you.

"Are you sure they can't send anyone else?" I heard mom say, and there was a brief pause.

"Sorry, precious. I've developed a report with that company, and they say we might lose them as a client, if they send some asshat, like Charlie," Adam replied, and I heard them both laughing. I had met Charlie about a year yearlier, at one of Adam's office parties, and from what Adam had told me and mom about him, Charlie was the type of guy who could fuck up the simplest of tasks.

"oh, well," I heard mom say in resignation. "When will you have to leave?" mom asked.

"I'll have to meet the assistant director on Tuesday, and I won't be gone more than two days. Tops," Adam said, and I actually felt a little sad, hearing Adam would be leaving me and mom. "Come to think of it, why don't I bring Anna along?" Adam asked a moment later, making me listen more intently. What was this about? Adam worked in IT security. What could I possibly add to the conversation?

"Anna?" mom asked, echoing my own thoughts.

"Yeah, I was thinking we'll be driving past Meredith's house anyway," I heard Adam say, and I didn't need to see mom, to know that she was frowning. Meredith is Adam's younger sister, but she and mom really doesn't get along, so she rarely visits. In fact, I hadn't seen Meredith in 5 or 6 years now. "If we stay at her place, we'll save money on a hotel room, and she and Anna could catch up," Adam added. I still didn't quite understand why Adam wanted to drag me along to one of his work trips, but hanging out with aunt Meredith did sound nice.

I decided to stop eavesdropping, and walked into the room, noticing that both mom and Adam wore bath robes. A part of me wondered if they had just been in the shower together, and I swallowed to keep from blushing at the thought of me joining them. Where did that come from? I mean, sure I'd love to shower with Adam, but mom? I wasn't bisexual, or was I? Kissing mom last night had felt nice, in a way that daughters don't usually feel about their mothers.