Anna with the Big Boobies...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unusually I didn't have any lectures on Tuesday afternoon. If the weather was reasonable I was going to go for a walk in a local nature

reserve. Neither Anna nor Janice could join me because they would be at work. I would meet them by Anna's office at 5.30.

+++

On Tuesday afternoon I went for a long walk in the nature reserve. I was wearing my hiking boots because the weekend's rain had made the paths muddy. I still had my boots on when I met Anna and Janice for the restaurant meal and the cinema.

When we came out after the film we were standing outside discussing how possible some of Bruce Lee's moves were. Anna and Janice were just listening as the Karate club members argued.

Suddenly three men ran towards shouting and waving large knives. I pushed Janice and Anna back between the Karate club members, some of whom came forward in an aggressive manner. But they stopped as I ran to meet the men. Darren, one of Jason's known associates, was in the lead. Janice screamed.

"Isn't anyone going to help Andrew?" she yelled.

A club member said:

"For three? Andrew doesn't need help."

I didn't. I kicked Darren hard in the balls with my hiking boots. He screamed and dropped to the floor clutching his injuries. I swung my foot to kick the second on his upper chest. He too was disabled. The third mad stepped past him. I caught his knife arm and threw him to hit the cinema's wall very hard. He too slumped to the ground. By the time the Police arrived the three men were still groaning on the floor. They were arrested for possession of offensive weapons, attempted assault and witness intimidation. All of them had police records and were known associates of Jason. The rest of the evening was boring as all of us had to make statements at the police station. The cinema's CCTV and several videos taken by the Karate club members were downloaded.

+++

I went to see George late on Wednesday afternoon to collect my uniform.

"Andrew," he said, "you are dangerous. You have sent four men to hospital in less than a week. I hope you are not going to assault our visitors?"

"I shouldn't think any of them are likely to threaten me. But if they were to try shoplifting?"

"Shoplifting? No. We have never had any shoplifters. Our goods aren't attractive to shoplifters. And if any were thinking about doing it, they would avoid the times you are on duty. If they have any sense."

"But some shoplifters haven't - got any sense that is," I said.

"OK, Andrew, just be careful, please. We don't want people hospitalised for coming here."

"I would think it unlikely that the visitors would try to attack me with weapons like the four this week, George. All four were really after Anna and Janice, not me."

"I know I asked you to help them, Andrew, but I didn't expect what you have had to do."

"Neither had I, George, but Jason and his friends might have learned their lesson by now. But I know the women will be happier when Jason is in jail."

"OK, Andrew. Thank you for looking after Janice and Anna."

"It's been a pleasure, George. I like both of them."

+++

On Saturday morning, although it was dry and becoming a sunny day, I still collected Anna and Janice. We were fairly busy from the first hour but it eased off by about a quarter to twelve. I was slightly concerned about a man who came into the shop about ten to twelve. He didn't seem to be interested in the shop stock and spent most of his time just looking at his mobile phone. Janice and Anna were bringing replacement stock from the back room and I hadn't mentioned my concerns to them.

At nearly midday they had both finished and were considering whether it was time to make coffee for us, when Janice's phone beeped for an incoming text message. She looked at it and burst into tears. I opened my arms and she cried on my shoulder. The man I had been watching earlier was now taking pictures or a video with his mobile phone. I swung around so my back was to him and Janice was hidden. Why would he want to take pictures of us? Within seconds he had gone.

"What is it, Janice? I asked.

"That bastard of an ex-husband, Paul. We're due in the divorce court on Monday week and he sent me a message to remind me he would be claiming that I was unfaithful - together with all the abuse he could cram into a message."

"Have you saved that message, Janice?"

"Yes, and all the others, Andrew."

"I think you need to give them to your lawyers, Janice."

"I have and I will."

"Anna? Can we download the shop's CCTV to a DVD?"

"Yes, but I'd have to ask George first, Andrew."

"Then do it. I think we need from 11 45 until ten minutes past 12. I think that man was hanging around waiting to record Janice's reaction to Paul's text."

Anna left, heading for the office.

"You really think so, Andrew?" Janice asked.

"Yes. I think that text was a set-up so that you could be seen in my arms,

Janice."

"You too? Paul has been claiming I've been unfaithful with three men. Now he might add you."

"If he does, my family solicitors will tear him apart, Janice."

"But that will cost you money. The three men Paul has accused of being co-respondents have had to incur legal costs."

"If it does, I'm sure the lawyers will ask the judge for Paul to pay. Who are the three?"

"Two colleagues in my office and the Vice-Chancellor."

"The Vice-Chancellor? But he is in a wheelchair and a great-grandfather, Janice."

"I know. Paul's claims are ridiculous and unfounded. All three have done no more than hug me when Paul's texts got me down. My colleagues? In front of a room full of people. The only time I've seen the Vice-Chancellor is when I wanted an urgent signature from him. I was in the room with his secretary, his grandson and two great-grandchildren. He kissed my hand."

"Is Paul mad? His claims can easily be disproved."

"He just wants to claim half my home - which I paid for - he didn't."

"And the hearing is Monday week?"

"Yes."

Anna came back with a DVD.

"George got the IT bloke to do it. From 11.45 to 12.10 on all four shop cameras. They've included a signed statement to authenticate the recordings."

"That's great, Anna. Thank you," I said. "I hope we won't need them but I suspect we will."

+++

We did. By Thursday I had received a summons to attend court for Janice's divorce case, accused of being the fourth co-respondent. I took it and the DVD to my solicitors who were also acting for the Vice-Chancellor. They told me that that I would have to attend but they would make sure Paul's claims were dismissed.

+++

All three of us had to be late for work on Monday morning. The three men who had tried to attack us outside the cinema were attending the magistrates' court. We didn't have to give evidence. They pleaded guilty to all charges and were given three-month suspended prison sentences, a one hundred pound fine, and ordered to do one hundred hours community service when they had recovered from the injuries I had inflicted. The Chairman of magistrates added that they were very stupid to attack a Karate champion particularly with twelve other Karate experts present.

+++

I didn't see Anna or Janice until I collected them on Saturday morning. Janice was very stressed because the divorce hearing would be on Monday morning and Paul had been sending a constant set of abusive text messages, almost one an hour. Janice had been forwarding them to her solicitors but they were upsetting her. She calmed down when I hugged her.

"Why?" I asked.

"You mean why is he sending so many messages?" Janice queried.

"Yes."

"The hearing is on Monday and my managers at the university are very annoyed. Because all four alleged co-respondents, including you Andrew, are university employees they have put in a claim to his lawyers for lost time - three thousand pounds."

"Can Paul afford that?"

"That's the really stupid thing about all this. After he moved out and set up with Amy, he inherited a large sum from his grandfather. He was able to buy the house they share outright. He doesn't need a share of the family home Anna and I live in. Since he moved out I've been struggling to pay the mortgage. If Anna hadn't been paying me rent, I'd be in real financial bother. As it is, with the legal fees, I'm going to be in debt for years - unless the judge orders Paul to pay my lawyers. I know that the lawyers for all four of you have asked for an order for Paul to pay your costs. He could but will fight it."

"What does his girlfriend Amy think, Janice?"

"That's what is making Paul really mad. At first she believed his lies. Now, having seen some of the evidence submitted by you four, Amy is not convinced. She is beginning to think that I am right - Paul is a lying money-grabbing asshole. If he loses on Monday, which he should, he might lose Amy as well."

"All we can do is to wait for Monday. I'm taking the day off as leave, inconvenient, but easier. But? How about I take you and Anna out for an evening meal on Monday - to celebrate?"

"To celebrate? I hope so. But, yes, Andrew, that would be nice."

"It will be a celebration. The cases against the co-respondents will be proved to be absolute fictions, Janice."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Janice."

She rested her head against my shoulder and cried. Why? Because, like Anna, I believed in her.

+++

The rest of the weekend in the shop was quiet except that I had to hug Janice every time she had yet another abusive text from Paul. When I wasn't hugging Janice, Anna was hugging me, reminding me that she has Big Boobies.

We were busy on Sunday afternoon from two until three. I was at the till dealing with the last of a queue of customers. Anna and Janice were restocking the shelves when Janice got yet another abusive text from Paul. I couldn't hug Janice because I was busy but I heard her swear under her breath.

"Fucking arsehole!" Janice said, quietly enough so the customer didn't hear.

Janice then whispered in Anna's ear. Anna looked at me.

"Yes, Janice, of course," Anna replied to whatever Janice had said.

When the customer had left the two of them walked over to me.

"Andrew," Anna said, "Janice wants you to come to our place for an evening meal tonight..."

"I would be delighted," I replied.

"...And to stay overnight."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Overnight?" I queried.

Anna hugged me, her Big Boobies pressed against my chest.

"Yes, Andrew, overnight in my bed. Janice wants you around but I want more. I want to show my appreciation for my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I was startled.

"Yes, Andrew, my boyfriend. You told Jason you were. I want it to be true."

She brought the step stool and stood on it so we could kiss. It was such a passionate kiss that I barely noticed that Janice was hugging me too. One of my arms went around Anna, the other around Janice. It was a full ten minutes before Anna climbed off the step stool to be replaced by Janice whose kisses were nearly as passionate as Anna's.

When I recovered my breath I was still hugging the two of them.

"Anna, I would be honoured to be your boyfriend," I said.

"And my friend too?" Janice asked.

"Of course, Janice," I answered.

I might have said more but Janice was still on the step stool so she kissed me again.

+++

I took them back to their house and went home. I returned at seven thirty with my overnight things and my formal suit for the court tomorrow. My suit caused Janice to burst into tears because it reminded her that tomorrow was crunch day. Anna took the suit up to her bedroom quickly while Janice sobbed against my shoulder.

As before, Janice cooked a great meal but I didn't notice what she was cooking. I was sitting on a kitchen chair with Anna's big boobies on either side of my head, and sometimes Anna would squeeze them together so that my whole head was covered by boobies.

That evening Anna took me to her bedroom. After I had shaved and showered I was lying on my back looking up as Anna's big boobies were poised above my face. First one, then the other, squashed over my face, completely covering it. After about twenty minutes of being smothered by Ann's big boobies she slid down to accept my condom sheathed erection. I reached up for her breasts but each was far more than one hand could control.

Later I was asleep with one of Anna's big boobies pressed on the side of my face, squashing my head into the mattress.

When I woke up in the morning I had Anna in my arms, her head against my chest but I was surprised to feel Janice's naked breasts at my back. Janice's erect nipples were making dents in my skin. Aunt and niece were snoring gently, a comforting sound.

I moved slightly and they both woke up. Janice's hand came over my body and between me and Anna to caress my erection.

"Janice!" I protested.

"Sorry Andrew," Janice said. "I want that but I'm still a married woman. Perhaps, if Anna agrees, I can get at it tonight when I'm single again..."

"Get at what?" Anna asked sleepily.

"Andrew's erection," Janice replied. "It's there, available, and if I weren't married..."

"But you are, at least for the next few hours, Janice. But maybe, this evening..." Anna said.

"Do I have any say in this?" I interrupted.

"No!" they chorused and then giggled.

+++

A few minutes later, Anna had fitted a new condom and was riding me. I couldn't see her because Janice was lying across my upper body and my mouth was full of one of her breasts. A Janice breast is a mouthful, unlike Anna's big boobies, each of which was larger than my head.

I couldn't hold back long, with aunt and niece determined to make sure my morning erection was well used.

+++

Over breakfast, Janice was worried. I ate breakfast with her sitting on my knees and resting against my shoulder. As I drove to the court Janice was leaning against me. I swore at the excessive car park charges particularly as we had no idea how long we would have to stay. I paid for eight hours.

We walked into the court at nine forty five, a quarter of an hour before the scheduled hearing. When we went into the court room it seemed crowded. Paul and his girlfriend Amy, and his two lawyers were there. Janice had her own lawyers and there were lawyers for all four co-respondents.

We all rose for the entrance of the judge. As soon as he had sat down he said:

"The two plaintiffs, the witnesses and the alleged co-respondents should now leave the court room. From now until eleven o'clock, when you should return, I will hear the lawyers' arguments. In the waiting room there is a coffee machine. I understand it isn't very good but there is a coffee shop across the road. See you at eleven."

We all trooped out into the small waiting room. I gave Anna some money to go to the coffee shop and get six coffees. As soon as she had left Paul started swearing at Janice. I pushed her behind me and stood in front of Paul. He looked up at me and the words stuck in his throat.

"Shut up, Paul," I said, "Or your face might accidently meet my fist."

Amy squeezed between us. Janice was holding my left arm. I didn't know whether that was to stop me attacking Paul or to launch herself at him. Amy was white-faced. She is slightly taller than Anna or Janice, at least a decade younger than Paul, and would normally look a pleasant enough young woman but now she was very determined. I smiled at her.

"Please..." she started to say.

"Amy, when Anna returns," I interrupted, "take Paul across the road if he can't restrain himself."

She grabbed hold of Paul and dragged him out of the room just as Anna returned.

About five minutes to eleven Amy and Paul returned. Paul started to say something to Janice but Amy's hand covered his mouth.

"Shut up!" Amy hissed in his ear.

"Well done, Amy," I said.

She clamped her hand harder across Paul's mouth just as the court usher came to ask us to return to the court room.

We stood to await the return of the judge who had just left because his coffee cup was still steaming.

"Please sit," he said.

"We are here today to decide on two divorce petitions - the original one from Mr Paul Smithers alleging infidelity by his wife, recently updated to include four co-respondents, and the counter petition by Mrs Janice Smithers alleging unreasonable behaviour by Mr Smithers. It is apparent that Mrs Smithers could have alleged continuing infidelity by Mr Smithers with the young lady here in the court but Mrs Smithers has refused to do that despite overwhelming evidence. Therefore I cannot consider Mr Smithers' infidelity.

I have heard the arguments and evidence, including multiple video recordings presented by the lawyers for Mr and Mrs Smithers and those representing the four co-respondents cited by Mr Smithers."

The judge paused to sip his coffee.

"I find that the allegations and evidence presented on behalf of Mr Smithers against the four co-respondents to be utterly untrue. I declare that all four have at all times acted completely properly and that there is no suggestion that they were anything but Mrs Smithers' colleagues and friends."

I heard Janice gasp beside me. Anna hugged her.

"I will go further. The statements and allegations made by Mr Smithers and his witness, in particular against the fourth alleged co-respondent Mr Andrew Thomas are so incredible that I have referred the statements to the Crown Prosecution service to consider a case against the two for perjury under oath. That may also be appropriate for the other three alleged co-respondents in that the statements are also without foundation. I will return to that later."

This time Anna hugged me.

"Therefore Mr Smithers' petition is dismissed as being utterly false and completely baseless. This court declares that the four people quoted as co-respondents are completely exonerated of any inappropriate behaviour whatever. I now come to Mrs Smithers' counter petition."

Again the judge stopped to sip coffee again. I suspected he had [paused for effect.

"The most obvious evidence is Mr Smithers' divorce petition based on a tissue of lies backed up by repeated and continuous lying under oath. The second is Mr Smithers' appalling abuse sent to Mrs Smithers by telephone call, voice mail and text. Mrs Smithers' lawyers have submitted three years of the communications. It would take me hours to look at all of them but a sample is enough. I have also referred them to the Crown Prosecution service for possible prosecution under the Telecommunications Acts for threatening and abusive communications. Neither Mrs Smithers nor the young lady here in court whose name will NOT be mentioned in the court records have acted otherwise than with dignity and restraint for which they should both be commended despite Mr Smithers' appalling behaviour. Mrs Smithers petition is granted immediately as a decree absolute.

Janice gasped. An instant decree absolute was almost unique.

But there are other matters to be considered. I order that Mr Smithers pays the legal costs of Mrs Smithers', those of the four alleged co-respondents, and the university's claim for loss of their employees' time. Mr Smithers' claim for part of the family home is dismissed and I order that he should pay Mrs Smithers ten thousand pounds as compensation."

Anna hugged Janice. Amy gasped.

"I also order that Mr Smithers has an injunction against him. He must not communicate with Mrs Smithers in any way by letter, or electronic means. He must not approach her places of work or home and must stay a mile away from any of them. If he fails to comply with that injunction or fails to pay the sums ordered within a reasonable time, the charges being considered by the Crown Prosecution service will be progressed and he could be facing some years in jail. If he complies? They will remain on file. That is all. Hearing ended