Anna with the Big Boobies...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, Andrew, please," George said. "Let the police have him before you kill him."

"OK, George, but he deserves everything he's had for hurting Amy's mum."

"Maybe, but you don't want to be charged with manslaughter. He's not worth it."

Just then the police arrived. Two of them walked into the stable yard, called by George.

"That is Darren," George said. "He came to attack Amy but was intercepted."

"By Mr Thomas," a police sergeant said. "Poor Darren. His sense of judgement of his own abilities is sadly wrong."

"I'm sorry," I said. "You won't be able to take him to the Police Station. He needs an ambulance and hospital."

"But afterwards he will face charges of actual bodily harm, stealing a motorcycle, trying to attack you with offensive weapons and breach of his probation. He'll be in the prison hospital, probably for weeks."

A policewoman bent over Darren, detailed the charges and read him his rights. He was just about able to reply 'yes' to the question 'Do you understand?'.

An ambulance arrived about ten minutes later. It was another ten minutes before they could move Darren, screaming in agony, onto a stretcher and load him in the ambulance.

I, Amy, Anna and George had to give statements to the police along with CCTV of what I had done to Darren. As the police watched the CCTV, the policewoman said 'ouch' almost every time I had hit Darren.

While we were making the statements and watching the CCTV Amy was sitting on my lap with my arms around her. When the Police had gone I took her in my car to the hospital to see her mother. I returned to find that Anna and Janice were dealing with a long queue of customers. It was not until about a quarter of an hour before the shop closed that we had a slack period, As soon as the previous customer had left the shop Anna and Janice hugged me.

"Thank you, for Amy," Janice said.

"It was rather for Amy's mum," I replied. "She didn't deserve a beating from Darren. While Amy was here with me she was safe."

Just after we had shut the shop Amy's father brought her back to collect her car. He made a point of thanking me for the damage I had done to Darren. He was slightly surprised that the two women hugged Amy before turning on him as Amy sat on my lap and hugged me.

"You're friends?" he asked.

"Yes, Dad," Any said, "They are, friends who have forgiven me, and Andrew..."

She stopped to kiss me.

"...would defend me from anyone. What he did to Darren was for Mum, but it could have been for me. I love him."

"Love him?" Anna queried. "But he's my boyfriend, Amy."

"I know he is, Anna, and I wouldn't want to change that, but he's there for me - and Janice, whenever we need him. That's love."

"It is," Janice said, coming to hug me.

"Oh well," Anna said, "If you can hug my boyfriend, Amy, I can..."

Anna hugged and kissed Amy's father who was startled to find Anna's Big Boobies pressed against him, but he responded and was enjoying the kiss.

Soon afterwards Amy and her father left. Anna jumped on me to show she was my girlfriend no matter how many other women said they loved me.

+++

That night and several nights over the next few weeks I had to prove that I could make love to Anna with the Big Boobies and her aunt Janice. I was enjoying that and Janice's great cooking. The only cloud on the horizon was Jason's forthcoming trial.

+++

Amy had decided to join my Karate club so she could defend herself against another Darren, not that she wanted to meet Darren or anyone like him. She was a keen and adaptable student and soon progressed beyond the basic level. But she was popular with the other members and became Robert's girlfriend. Robert isn't as large or as skilled at Karate as I am, but he is just over six feet tall and a couple of grades below me. He can look after himself, and Amy. Amy looked happier and in love, but it is early yet. She still hugs me whenever we meet, which amuses Robert.

+++

Anna and Janice were worried on the Monday morning of Jason's trial. We had been summoned as witnesses, and although we were all sure that Jason would be convicted, the cross examination by the defence lawyers was worrying them. While we waited for the case to start, Anna and Janice were closely wrapped around me. Amy had taken half a day off from being in the stately home's shop and was with us, as she would be for next Monday when Darren's trial was scheduled. Amy was finding it difficult to add her hug to those of the other two. The trial was due to start at ten am. At a quarter past we were still waiting. A court usher came out to us.

"The Misses Simmonds? Mr Thomas? You are not required as witnesses. Jason has pleaded guilty to all charges and his lawyers have asked for a long list of other offences to be considered. If you want, you can come in to the public gallery to hear the judge's sentence, but otherwise you could go."

All four of us decided to go into the court. As soon as we had arrived, the judge returned.

He said that because Jason had pleaded guilty, the sentence would be shorter than it would otherwise have been but the offences were serious.

I was pleased to see that Jason, standing in the dock, was still in pain from the injuries I had inflicted on him.

The judge sentenced Jason to twelve years with a recommendation that any early release should consider whether Jason was a continuing risk to the public. That was it.

The four of us went to the stately home for a coffee before Amy started work. I was hugged and kissed so much that my coffee was almost cold before I could finish it. When Amy had left, I got down on my knees and proposed to Anna with the Big Boobies. Here response was to nearly smother me between them, much to the amusement of others in the coffee shop. When she had released me, red-faced, she said:

"Yes, Andrew, of course."

She looked at me.

"But what about Janice?" she asked.

"I can't marry two people, Anna," I said. "What happens about Janice depends on what you want."

"OK, Andrew, fiancé, I want Janice to be part of our marriage. OK?"

"Yes, Anna." I replied.

I was swamped by Anna and Janice.

+++

PS. Darren's trial ended like Jason's. He pleaded guilty and got ten years. Shortly afterwards Robert proposed to Amy. Amy will be a bridesmaid at the wedding of Andrew and Anna. Janice will be a matron of honour who will come with us on our honeymoon. When Robert and Amy marry, Anna and Janice will be matrons of honour.

But I will be smothered between Anna's Big Boobies at both events...