Anna with the Big Boobies...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The court rose as the judge left. Paul was white-faced and very angry. He rushed out of the court. Janice shook hands with the other former co-respondents. Two of them hugged her and the vice chancellor asked her to kneel so he could hug her from his wheelchair. She walked out of the court with Anna on one side and her arm around me. In the waiting room we met Amy. She walked up to us.

"Andrew?" Amy asked. "Please could you give me a lift? I've left Paul and my parents have been moving my stuff out of his house while we are in court. Could you run me to the bus station so I can go to my parents' house?"

Amy was obviously close to tears. Janice hugged her and Amy started crying.

"Yes, Amy, but..." I began to say.

Janice glared at me.

"But...?"

"Of course I will, Janice and Amy, but I was taking you two to a restaurant, first.

"That can wait, Andrew, unless... Amy comes with us?"

"Why not? I would be delighted," I replied.

"You're sure?" Amy asked.

"Yes, Amy. You need friends now."

"Friends? I wish I had friends like Janice has." Amy said.

"I've got nothing against you," I said.

"Nor have I, Amy, except poor judgement." Janice said while still hugging Amy.

That brought on another spate of crying from Amy. We all climbed into my car and went to a nearby restaurant for a meal. Amy and Janice spent almost the whole meal complaining about Paul. Anna's chair was close to mine so she could hug me.

"Mrs Smithers..." Amy started to say.

"Call me Janice, please Amy," Janice said. "I'm no longer Mrs Smithers. I am Janice, Janice Chandler, and Paul is history."

"OK, Janice. I'm sorry that I was with Paul..."

"How did that happen?" Janice asked.

"Paul rescued me, literally, from an abusive boyfriend. He was Darren, one of Jason's friends. It was a Sunday afternoon. I was running along a road with Darren chasing me to beat me up again. Paul was driving past. He opened the car door. I jumped in and Paul took me to his flat for a coffee and a cry. The next day, while Darren was at work, Paul took me back so I could remove all my things from Darren's place. I should have gone home to my parents but I was afraid that Darren would find me there, so I accepted Paul's invitation to stay with him. I was grateful. Paul told me... It doesn't matter now what Paul told me. It was all lies but I believed him."

"Paul was always good at telling lies," Janice said.

"And persuasive," Amy added. "I didn't question them because I was so relieved to be away from Darren. When Paul inherited money and bought a house it seemed to be like a dream come true. I was helping Paul to make a home and it seemed wonderful to me after a succession of cheap flats before Darren. But it was a house of cards built upon Paul's lies. I knew he was divorcing you and until about three months ago I didn't know the details. I had assumed it was just a divorce after a long separation, not that he had accused you of infidelity. But I accidently saw a letter he had left lying around. Once I had read it I knew he was lying and accusing you of things that were impossible. But I still loved him..."

"So had I, Amy, once," Janice said.

"Why didn't you cite me as a co-respondent, Janice?" Amy asked. "It was obvious that I was living with Paul."

"There were two reasons, Amy. The first? You weren't the reason Paul left. You didn't meet until three months after he had left. The second? I felt sorry for you. I was angry with Paul but I couldn't be anything but sorry for you."

"Thank you, Janice. What reason did Paul give for leaving?"

"Reason? None. One day he left for work about a quarter of an hour before me, as he did normally. When I came home, he had gone and had left a brief note. All it said was that he had left, would be divorcing me, and gave a forwarding address. That was it. Why? I still don't know."

"You had no warning, no hint, Janice?"

"No, Amy. Nothing. But Paul must have been planning for weeks because he had acquired a flat. You can't do that in hours. It probably took weeks."

"And you still don't know why?"

"No, Amy. Do you?"

"Maybe, unless it is another of Paul's specious lies. What he said was that he was scared of you. You were so efficient as a cook, housewife and employee. You were running the household and him and he felt too constrained and organised. That's it. It seemed weak to me when he told me. It still does."

"Paul never gave me a hint that he was unhappy. Amy. He liked my meals..."

"He did, He said he regretted your cooking. I was never as good, or not good enough for him, Janice."

"Stupid... He should have been grateful that you were cooking for him, Amy."

"But not any more. I've left."

"Where do your parents live, Amy?" I asked.

Her answer was a village about five miles from the town. The bus service is erratic, about every two hours at best.

"OK, Amy. If Anna and Janice agree, I'm taking you to their house..."

"Good idea, Andrew," Janice said.

+++

After the meal the four of us went to Amy's parent's house. She invited us in for coffee while she told her parents the result of the divorce case. Amy's parents were surprised that the three of us seemed comfortable with Amy. Janice explained that we saw Amy as a victim of Paul's lies.

When we left, Anna asked:

"Andrew, I thought you we taking us out for a celebratory meal this evening, not at lunchtime?"

"I am Anna," I replied. "I didn't expect the court case to be over so quickly."

"Can you afford it?"

"Yes. Like Paul, I had an inheritance. I own my house outright and I have a reasonable salary. I can afford to take the two women I love out twice in one day."

"The two women?" Janice queried.

"Yes, newly single Janice Chandler, the TWO women."

"OK, Andrew, then tonight you will have two women in Anna's bed. While Anna's Big Boobies smother you, newly-single Janice will use your erection. OK, Anna?"

"Sounds a great idea to me Janice," Anna replied. "But later, your breasts can smother him while I'm busy elsewhere."

"Can I satisfy both of you?" I protested.

"Whatever you do will be enough," Janice replied. "Just lie back and we'll do the work..."

"If I'm staying tonight," I said, "I should go home, change out of my formal suit, and bring my overnight things."

"OK," Anna said. "See you this afternoon. I'll change too, into that dress"

I had no idea what Anna meant by 'that dress'. Janice did.

"You're sure, Anna? If you do, so will I."

"Yes. I think Andrew will enjoy both dresses."

I still had no idea what they meant. I dropped them off and went home, promising to return within the hour.

+++

When I returned, dressed casually, they looked overdressed. They were wearing identical maxi dresses in bright royal blue satin with vest tops. Under the bust was a wide seam and the rest of the dress was splayed to end below their feet.

"Andrew," Anna said. "Please kneel down, facing me."

I wasn't aware that Janice was standing behind me until she lifted her dress and pulled it down over my head. Anna's hands helped to drag it down. My head passed beyond the band under the bust line which was elasticated. I came to rest with my eyes and nose free but the bodice clamped across my mouth. I might have protested but Janice wrapped her arms over my mouth gagging me. I couldn't pull my head down because the elastic was clamped around my neck. My arms were forced against my sides because the dress was fairly slim and a Lycra mix. I might have been able to scrabble the dress upwards until Anna flipped a short waist apron around Janice and tied it tight. Now my arms were completely trapped.

Anna moved forwards and the bodice of her dress pressed against my gagged head. I was immovably clamped into Janice's cleavage and being smothered by Anna's Big Boobies.

"Like Janice's version of 'that dress', Andrew?" Anna asked.

Janice's arms clamped over my sheathed mouth prevented my reply.

After a few minutes I was confined again, this time in Anna's dress with Janice pressing against me. This time I had sunk deep between Anna's Big Boobies. Except when Anna pushed them together to totally surround my face, I could breathe much easier inside the bodice of her dress because her Boobies beside my cheeks held the bodice away from my mouth and nose unless a Janice breast was pushed between Anna's Boobies. Then I was gagged again.

They played with a helpless Andrew for about half an hour before Anna let me out of her dress. We then went upstairs to Anna's bedroom. The two women stripped me before shoving me inside Anna's dress again. Janice's waist apron was tightly tied around the outside of Anna's dress, trapping my arms. Janice fitted a condom before raising her skirt.

"Andrew," Janice said, "the newly single Janice Chandler is going to use your erection. Any objection?"

Anna moved her arms which were gagging me.

"No. Janice, if that's what you want."

"It is," she replied as her cleft eased itself down on me. I gasped before Anna's hands muffled my mouth again.

Janice took her time, raising me to the point of no return before pausing to let me recover. She kept teasing me for a quarter of an hour before she pushed down hard and I came into the condom.

Shortly afterwards I was lying on the bed with two naked women pressed against me. They took it in turns to push a breast into my mouth. I could take almost all of one of Janice's breasts but never more than a small part of Anna's Big Boobies.

+++

That evening in the restaurant both Janice and Anna were happier than they had ever been since I first met them. It was a very enjoyable evening and neither Jason or Paul were mentioned.

That night both of them made love to me repeatedly. I went to sleep exhausted.

When I woke up the next morning I had the two women I love with their heads resting on my shoulders. I felt happier and more contented, and well-fucked - far more than I had since Alison left. I felt slightly sorry for Amy but as far as I knew Paul had never physically abused her, nor Janice. His verbal abuse of Janice had been upsetting, but she had said he had never hit her, unlike Jason or Darren who had been too fond of using their fists.

When they woke up, first Janice and then Anna had ridden me. They took so long it was a rush for use to get to work on time. We would not meet again until Saturday morning since they had to sort out the financial arrangements for the new-post Paul reality.

Despite not seeing them I was happy and contented all week. When I collected them on Saturday morning I was comprehensively kissed by both of them before we could drive to the stately home.

About half past ten Anna and Janice were in the store room putting away a new delivery when George walked into the shop.

"Hello, Andrew," he said. "When I asked you to help Anna and Janice, I didn't expect you to have to do so much, but..."

"I'm grateful, George," I replied. "Anna is now my girlfriend and I love Janice too."

"And I'm jealous, Andrew. But they seem very happy now."

"They are, and so am I."

Ana came into the shop. She flung her arms around George and pressed her Big Boobies against him.

"Thank you, George, for Andrew. He's great." Anna said. "We heard your voice so we came to see what you wanted."

Janice came too and pressed herself against George's back.

"Ladies, please? I'm a married man." George protested.

"But a nice one, George," Janice said. "But we'll hug Andrew instead so we don't embarrass you too much."

They did. George was amused because the two of them brought step stools so they could kiss me.

"I came to ask a possible favour," George said. "Next weekend includes a Bank Holiday Monday and two of the three normal volunteers are away on family holidays. Could you three do Monday? If necessary I could cover you on Saturday or Sunday to compensate."

"Doing Monday as well is OK by me," I said.

"And me," said Janice closely followed by Anna.

"Thank you," George said. "Bank holiday Mondays are usually our busiest days of the year. There might be a problem. The other volunteer who will be around on Monday? She's Amy."

"Amy who was with my Paul?" Janice queried.

"Yes, Janice, that Amy."

"OK. That's not a problem. I like Amy. She was Paul's victim." Janice said.

"We like Amy too," said Anna, not giving me a chance to reply.

"You're sure?" George asked.

All three of us nodded.

"Thank you. Amy's a great volunteer. She works Tuesdays to Saturdays as a shift supervisor at a supermarket. She started to work here on Mondays about six weeks before Andrew."

"I wonder?" Janice started to say.

"She said she wanted some space to think," George answered the unspoken question.

"I'm not surprised," Janice said. "That would have been shortly after she found out that Paul was lying. Don't worry, George. All three of us will look after Amy."

George looked at the two women still wrapped around me.

"I don't think Amy will need Andrew as much as you two," he said.

"But if she does," Anna said, "We can lend Andrew out for hugs; he's good at giving them and receiving them."

"So I see," George said.

"And he is now officially my boyfriend," Anna said. "Thanks to you, George."

"I'm not sure I had much to with it, Anna." George replied. Which reminds me. My wife went past one evening after the shop had closed and wanted me to supply a third step stool so she could join in the hugging of Andrew."

"He's mine, George." Anna said.

"But there's enough of Andrew to share," George said.

"I do, George, with my aunt Janice,"

"I can see you do," George retorted.

Since Anna and Janice were both still hugging me, the remark was obvious.

When George left, Anna and Janice kissed me before returning to the storeroom.

+++

That evening I joined Anna and Joyce for a meal before going back to my house for a quiet night. I had invited both of them to my house on Sunday evening. They accepted, subject to Janice bringing the ingredients for the meal for us.

It was a quiet day at the stately home on Sunday because the rain was continuous. In the evening Anna and Janice came to my house with umbrellas up. They left them in the hall while we all went into the kitchen. After a cup of coffee I took them for a tour around the house.

They had already been impressed by the size of the modern kitchen and the house's exterior, a detached house with an in and out drive and substantial land. I explained that it had been my grandfather's house which he had left to me together with enough capital to improve it, as I had with the kitchen, the bathroom and the four ensuites for each of the four large bedrooms.

They liked my king size bed, better for the three of us than Anna's standard double which filled over half of her bedroom. My bed looked smaller than it actually is in a very large room.

Janice was ecstatic about using my kitchen. It was three times the size of hers with modern appliances. I was sitting at the kitchen table with Anna on my lap, and sometimes I was disappearing between Anna's Big Boobies, but I heard enough of Janice's appreciation.

After yet another of Janice's fantastic meals we all went to my bedroom. Shaved and showered while they used two of the other ensuite bathrooms. They re-appeared wearing matching night dresses in golden satin shifts that were knee length.

Soon Anna was sitting against the headboard. The back of my head was in her cleavage, and her nightdress had been pulled down to hold my head in place. Janice had fitted a condom and was bouncing up and down on my erection while Anna wound her arms over my head, forcing her Big Boobies together and nearly smothering me. My arms flapped uselessly, trapped inside Anna's nightdress. I wanted to reach out to hold Janice. I couldn't but she and Anna moved so that my body was held between the two of them. A Janice breast, covered by two layers of golden satin, pushed against my mouth, forcing my head deeper between Anna's Big Boobies. At that point I couldn't hold back and I shuddered into emission.

An hour later, Janice and Anna had swapped position. Inside Janice's nightdress bodice I was firmly gagged as one of Anna's Big Boobies squashed against my trapped face.

Later I was on my side, my face pressed against a Big Booby as Janice's breasts cradled the back of my head. I went into an exhausted and contented sleep, held and surrounded by the two women who loved me.

In the morning they repeated the process and we had to scramble breakfast quickly to get to work on time.

+++

I went to Janice's house for an evening meal on Wednesday and apart from being smothered by Anna's Big Boobies again, we agreed to wait until Saturday evening for more sex in my big bed.

Janice cooked in my kitchen again and I was imprisoned by their golden nightdresses before another well-satisfied sleep.

+++

On Monday we arrived at the stately home's shop a few minutes before Amy. She looked worried when she first saw us, but once Janice and Anna had hugged her, she looked happier. She joined them in hugging me. At the start of the shop's opening there were few customers but we had been busy yesterday and a delivery had arrived after the shop shut. All three women disappeared into the storeroom leaving me to deal with the trickle of customers.

About noon the three women were back in the shop which was quiet because some customers had gone for an early lunch. Amy's mobile phone rang. She listened, didn't say much and then ended the call before bursting into tears. I grabbed her so she could cry against my shoulder.

"What is it, Amy?" Janice asked.

It took a few seconds before Amy stopped crying to answer.

"Darren," she said.

"Darren? But you left him nearly three years ago, Amy." Janice said.

"And he didn't know where I was when I was with your Paul. But someone told him I was back with my parents. He went to our house but my car wasn't there. He followed Mum to the supermarket and as she got out of the car he beat her up to get her to tell him where to find me. That was Dad, from the hospital. Mum has two broken arms and a battered face. And Darren is on his way here with the Police looking for him."

I hugged Amy.

"OK, Amy. You go back in the storeroom with Anna. If Darren comes, I'll deal with him."

"You will?" Amy looked up at me.

"Yes, He won't come anywhere near you. Darren and I have met before. His balls might have just recovered, but this time I won't be so gentle."

I pushed Amy into Anna's arms.

"Go!" I ordered.

"Darren's on a motorcycle," Amy said as she went with Anna.

"Janice? When he arrives, wait half a minute and then ring 999. OK?"

"Yes, Andrew, but why the wait?"

"I want to repay Darren for what he did to Amy's mum, if the police arrive too soon, I might not have enough time."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Last time he had two mates with him and I hurt all of them. Darren on his own has no chance."

I went outside the shop and watched the approach road. I had to wait a couple of minutes before I saw a motorcycle coming at speed. Darren weaved past the no entry bollards and drove straight at me. I sidestepped into the entrance of the stable yard. He dismounted and came at me waving a bicycle chain fixed to a wooden handle.

"Where's that bitch, Amy?" he yelled.

I hit the right arm with the bicycle chain and was pleased to hear it break. Darren pulled a knife out with is left hand. I broke that arm too and he dropped the knife. We were both in the stable yard out of sight of any visitors. I pushed him back against a wall and punched him several times on the torso. With a solid wall behind him I was very satisfied to hear his ribs breaking. I couldn't get at his face because he was wearing a full face helmet but I could and did punch him hard.

I heard the sirens of police cars approaching as Darren slumped on the floor. I was considering whether I had done enough or whether to kick him when George arrived.