All Comments on 'Annabelle'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

w t f did I just read? Truly fucked up characters, top to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As an older woman who enjoys an exciting erotic tale I was disappointed. First though she may have been older, you never described the mature portion. Second, if she truly was mature as you infer she would not have been what you described as "wet". It just doesn't happen that way honey, when the estrogen levels drop, so do the natural lubricants. A word to the wise, if you do another such tale make sure to put it where it belongs, in LW or fetish. I would have liked to score it with a 4, but in the end it wasn't worth more than a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems a realistic portrayal of people involved in this type of lifestyle, completely selfish and fucked up.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loads of words but just so empty not a good read

driv2u2driv2u2about 2 years ago

Think Clive has enough money to get max hurt

sf1134sf1134about 2 years ago

Best written story I’ve read on Literotica. Worthy of being published anywhere or anthologies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, if I were Max, I would hire some good security, and start wearing a vest. Maybe, learn how to handle and shoot a hand gun properly. The security company most likely has people that can do this. Now hand guns are illegal in England, but surely there is a way to get a permit. I hate people that use anonymous as a way of bad-mouthing a writer without cause. It was a good read, and I encourage you to either add more chapters to this piece or call it finished and move on to your next story. Good work. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good erotic story

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent erotic story. Lot of thought went into it. Very creative writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...