Annabelle and Jules Pt. 02

Story Info
Annabelle and Jules add two more seniors to the club.
3.7k words
4.58
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Annabelle a little while ago at a hospital where I work as a patient transporter. She's an 87-year-old little fireplug who loves to play the grandma scene around her peers, but in fact is a very lustful wanton 87-year-old woman that still loves sex.

She married after the World War II, and she told me about her past and lean times where she sold herself behind her husband's back. The husband was looking for work after the war, so Annabelle went out and sold her body to help the two deal with their bills and rent and food.

We had a hot liaison after I met up with her. She mentioned that she wanted to invite another senior or two for a "Peek and Squeak."

Many seniors there may not have the mobility they used to have when they were younger, but they still like sex and Annabelle had an idea.

When I entered her room, Annabelle came up to me and give me a big hug and a nice wet kiss and grabbed my ass. I slid one hand through her robe and grab her boob. She had no bra on and her big saggy breasts triggered my hard on, feeling that fat nipple in the center of my palm.

I looked over on the loveseat and there sat two people. Bob a gentleman about 92 years old and Sue age 88.

Annabelle told me that she had a plan as her and Sue were talking about how hot the two of us were together and she wanted Sue and Bob to watch us.

Annabelle turned up her stereo to drown out any loud passionate moaning. 40s swing music was the choice of the day, and then she prepared to directed the scenario.

I immediately dropped my clothes and had a stiff hard on and Annabelle dropped her robe completely naked and she laid on her bed and she started commanding me OK "Hunk," remember that was my nickname that she gave me from the last story. "OK Hunk, I want you to show Sue and Bob how to eat pussy. I want you to get down between my legs. I'm already soaking wet. I want you to taste me and make me cum!"

I immediately spread her legs and dove in between her legs and for an 87-year-old woman, she was molten hot and already juices were pouring out of her wet pussy into my mouth.

I lapped up the juices with my tongue and spread her lips with my fingers and found her Clit and gently sucking on her a little hard nub.

After a few minutes I looked over to my left and I see that Sue had dropped the top part of her dress and was playing with her breasts. She had really nice full-size breasts and her nipples and areolas are huge! The areolas are the size of a silver dollar and her nipples stuck out almost a half an inch like little torpedoes, and she was pulling on her tits watching me eat out Annabelle.

Poor Bob was just ravaged by a major hard on. He dropped his sweatpants and started playing with his cock.

For 92 year old guy he had a nice slender 8 inch cock, not real fat but long and slender, cut and it's good enough to eat.

I'm going to get a hold of that cock later and give it a workout. He took his shirt off and started playing with his nipples and continued jacking off.

Sue was playing with her breasts and pulling on her nipples eventually her right hand slid down between her legs and she start playing with her pussy watching Annabelle and I.

Annabelle's first orgasm was cumming!

"Oh God... Hunk... Yeah right there... Oh my God... Sue.. Bob I want you to watch... I'm cumming ...my hunk is making me cum! Oh God... It's so good..."

I love fucking a woman right after she cums, so while she finished her orgasm I mounted her my favorite way with her legs over my shoulders and prepared to give Sue and Bob a show.

I put my cock slowly inside her hot wet pussy and I started to gently fuck her deep, slow strokes in and out.

Within 30 seconds she came a second time.

"Oh yes...Hunk oh God you're fucking me so good... Oh God yes I'm cumming again...!"

Well that was a trigger for me and since I had not been laid in a while I had a lot of sperm buildup in my balls so I started cumming as well.

I said "OK Annabelle l I'm gonna give you a load ..."

Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt...6 huge loads into her pussy.

I looked over to the left again and Sue and Bob are vigorously playing with themselves cumming to their first orgasms just watching Annabelle and I fuck.

Annabelle exclaimed "Sue I want you to come over here!"

" I need you to suck the cum out of my pussy. Come over here right now!"

Sue dropped her one piece dress on the floor and stepped out of it.

She looked at me and she looked at Bob and then she did something I did not expect. She took her dentures out of her mouth!

She had full plate dentures, upper and lower, and put them in a large glass of water, and then came over to Annabelle 's pussy and got in between her legs and started slurping my cum out of her pussy. While she was bent over, I fingered her pussy which was soaking wet, my middle finger lubed up and then I slid over to her asshole and slid my middle finger right up Sue's asshole while she was eating out Annabelle.

Poor Bob sitting there again vigorously jacking off watching the whole thing, I told "Bob we'll be getting to you real soon"

After sucking out all the cum from Annabelle's pussy, she scooted forward relieving herself off my finger and slid up Annabelle's chest start kissing her here are these two old Broads one with teeth and one without teeth making out swapping cum and playing with each other's tits.

Poor Bob sitting on the sofa all by himself so I went over to Bob and I put a jacket on the floor to protect my knees, and I looked at him I said "Bob, you need some relief. Sit back and relax. "

His eyes were wide open As I swooped in to his crotch.

I bent over I took his long slender cock in my mouth and I started gently sucking his cock. I grabbed his ass and deep throated his 8 inch cock all the way down to the back of my throat and held it, and then slowly pulled my mouth back to the tip and then back again.

He said "You know I'm not a queer...I ain't no fag... But man that sure does feel good... OK ...I never done this before but I'll give it a shot. You go Jules! God that feels terrific keep going..."

One of the things I love doing when I'm having sex with a man is to kinda get him in a wrestle hold not quite a 69, but like a three-quarter 69, and while I'm sucking his cock and grabbing his hips and totally controlling him and making sure that my middle finger is moistened and while I'm sucking his cock, I insert my middle finger in his ass and I slowly start fingering his asshole back-and-forth while I'm bobbing up and down on his penis.

I could feel Bob's loins already tightening up and I heard him mumble "Oh God... I'm gonna blow... Oh here it cums... "

And he started squirting in my mouth "Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt..." And I jackhammered my middle finger in his ass as it kept cumming in my mouth!

I didn't swallow any other cum and I was about ready to 'snowball' him.

This is gonna be the biggest surprise of his life and as I sucked the last drop of cum from his cock, I slid up his torso to his mouth and I grabbed him and the wrestlers hold so he couldn't move, and I kissed him on the mouth, and let his cum dribble from my mouth into his mouth, and we French kissed. I was alpha bear!

His eyes were closed and he moaned and experience something he had never experienced with another man before.

We finished our passionate man kiss exchanging fluids. He rolled over top of me, and in the dominant move, I wrap my legs around his ass while he was on top of me, and with a little bit of moisture at the edge of his eyes he said to me, "Jules, I have never been with a man before. I never even thought about being with a man before, but there's so much passion that you are giving me here, teaching me, and I never knew that I could share this kind of passion with someone of the same gender. "

" I thank you for this experience " and he started gently kissing my face. This beautiful old 93 year old man was kissing me all over.

We hugged a little bit and gently sharing tongue, and I sort of shared my bisexual philosophy with him about sharing good sex with a man as well as with a woman. It doesn't have to be love. It can just be two human beings sharing a hot sexual experience together.

Over on the bed the girls have finished snuggling and kissing and were watching us on the loveseat.

Annabelle directed, "OK Bob, I want you to lie here on your back. Sue I want you to suck Bob's cock and get him hard although looks like he's already halfway there" she giggled.

After sucking Bob hard, Annabelle directed again "OK Sue, You and Bob ... i want him to slide his cock inside you, and 'Hunk', there's one more opening left. You know what to do."

I lubed my cock and I got ready to insert my cock into Sue's ass for her first DP.

Everybody took positions and Bob had his cock already deep inside her, Sue's massive breasts and giant areola nipples hanging down and swaying on Bob's chest as he played with the nipples with his finger and thumb.

She was riding up and down moaning. I started slowly gently pushing my cock into Sue's ass and she started opening her mouth in ecstasy "Oh my God Oh my God I can't believe this feeling ...Oh gotta keep pushing in deeper... Deeper into my ass oh yes"

I chuckled a little bit as Sue, without her dentures in, sort of slurred her words, but I got the gist of what she was saying.

The three of us were sweating and fucking hard now. Everybody was in hedonistic ecstasy. Annabelle slid around to my back and started rimming my asshole and sticking her tongue in my ass while I was fucking Sue in her ass. She still remembered some tricks from her hooker days after World War II.

The four of us for now all engaged as one hot sweaty sex machine.

Bob started screaming "God I'm cumming ...I'm cumming Sue I'm cumming in you..."

The 92-year-old has third orgasm pumping his cum inside Sue squirt after squirt and I started cumming in Sue's ass squirt squirt squirt squirt.

Sue yelled out "God Jules I can feel your squirting in my ass! I can feel you cumming in my ass! Oh God its beautiful! Thank you Bob. Thank you Jules!"

We filled up Sue with our protein and DNA!

After everybody stopped orgasming and rolled off spread out across the bed, Annabelle leaned over to 92-year-old Bob and started cleaning off his cock and after three orgasms, Bob started getting hard again. For an old guy he was as hard as a rock in 30 seconds so Annabelle straddled him and slid her hot pussy down on his cock with her big tits hanging down in front of Bob. Sue was lying over to the right side of the bed and she beckoned to me with her hands to come to her, so I knew what to do.

After being in her ass, I took out a warm cloth and cleaned off my cock so it was nice and clean and fresh.

I was hard again, so I commenced to take my usual position as I put her legs over my shoulders and I slid my cock in and I immediately just started hammering her...fucking her as hard as I could!

That familiar crescendo of Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slab... filled the room. My thighs and her ass cheeks slapped together in carnal pleasure.

She was very flexible for 88 and had her legs way almost to her tits and it allowed me a chance to bend over and with my left hand I balance myself on my right and I grabbed her breast and nipple and put it in my mouth. I loved her huge dollar size areola's in her bullet size nipples and I gently pulled on them with my teeth.

She started screaming and whimpering. Sue was approaching another orgasm.

After a few minutes all four of us started cumming again and hollering our third or fourth orgasm. we're losing track of how many times we've have cum.

Annabelle rolled off the bed and went over to the small refrigerator and got some cold drinks and mini quiches. Sue went over to her glass with the dentures and popped her dentures back in so she could eat the food and we got a kick out of that. We all sat around naked and had a little bit of something to eat and drink and giggled and talked.

After that, Annabelle said "OK partner up" and took Bob and just gently kissed and sucked his tongue back-and-forth.

Sue went back over to the nightstand and took out her dentures and put them back in the water and then came over to me and started kissing me.

The sensation was very erotic. She whispered to me "Jules, I wanna suck your cock like you have never had anybody do before ..."

She laid me down on the right side of the bed while Bob and Annabelle were playing on the left side of the bed.

She went down to my crotch and grabbed my already stiff cock and started to give me an incredible blow job. She commanded the position by sliding her right hand underneath my ass and grabbing it and with her left hand over my lower belly she grabbed me in the sandwich and worked my cock with her mouth and her gums and her tongue like an oral angel.

I come to find out that after the war, she also had done a little bit of 'tricking' to help make extra money.

She lost her teeth early to gum disease and had to get dentures, so she had perfected this oral sorcery with years of practice sucking cock with no teeth.

I looked over at Annabelle and Bob and Annabelle was giving Bob a very gentle casual blow job. Bob was already spent at least three times not sure how much cum he still had left his testicles but she was very gently working his nice long skinny cock up and down and both of them were eyeballing us as Sue was sucking the hell out of my cock and I was just about ready to blow.

"Sue... Sue... I'm ready to go... Oh God... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Suck down all my cum suck it baby suck it... Suck it!"

She drained me, and then the old whore 'snowballed' me.

She scooted up to my mouth jumped on top of me with her big tits and nipples hanging down grazing my chest, and let the cum that I just squirted in her mouth dribble into my mouth and we exchanged come swap tongues and it was just the epitome of sensuality. This 88-year-old woman was smoking hot!

Bob came one more time and I came in Sue's mouth and everybody started coming down from their orgasms again.

I think we had just enough cum left in our testicles for one more ride.

I came up with a great idea. I normally take a average size cock in my ass but Bob's cock looked slender enough that I think it would be a real interesting experience, so I whispered in Annabelle's ear and I also whispered in Sue's ear that I wanted to lie on my back and I wanted Bob to lube up his cock with some Astro glide and I want him to fuck my ass put my legs over his shoulders and let him fuck me.

Annabelle got the Astro glide out and she said "Bob come over here" and she lubed up his cock with Astroglide.

She said," You're gonna fuck Jules in the ass!" and Bob's eyes lit up!

I position myself on my back and Bob and his creaky 92-year-old body position himself close to my ass.

I lifted my legs over his shoulders and he slowly mated the head of his 8 inch cock at the entrance of my asshole and slowly start to push.

I told him "OK just a little bit Bob pushing little bit more that's good OK hold it for a second so I can get used to your cock.... good. Now very slowly I want you to push your cock all the way to the hilt all the way up my ass and then when you get it to the end hold it for about a minute in my ass so I can get used to it!" Bob complied.

By the time he got his cock all the way and I was in ecstasy! I saw stars! I had never felt a cock that long and that deep inside my rectum.

"OK Bob now slowly, I want you to fuck my ass. Pull it all the way out until it almost pops out and then push it all the way back in...not too fast to start.. slow steady pace and then after my asshole stretches out then you can start fucking my ass hard! Make it last! Don't cum too soon! Now Annabelle, I want you to sit on my face and I wanna suck your pussy and Sue I want you to bend over and suck my cock and give me head with those beautiful gums again as Bob fucks my ass and I'm eating out Annabelle's pussy"

Annabelle lifted her right leg over my face so she was facing the headboard with her pussy right on my mouth and I could lick my tongue up her slit toward her Clit. It's the perfect position to be eating pussy and I could use my fingers to spread her lips and tongue fuck her dripping hot pussy. Sue was working on my cock beautifully with those toothless gums and gumming the most perfectly gentle loving strokes with her tongue, gums and lips.

The four of us were entwined in a sexual frenzy. We were sweating. We were in heat like monkeys monkey fucking each other. It was beautiful! Pure carnal pleasure!

Our chemistry was so good that we all hit orgasm at the same time me cumming into Sue's mouth squirting one squirt after another, while Annabelle was coming in my mouth and I'm sucking the nectar from her pussy juice down my throat, and Bob having his 5th orgasm in my ass. He's pouring one spurt after another Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spending the last of his cum from his balls into my ass. It was surreal!

We all fell exhausted to the side of the bed giggling laughing. Sue is trying to talk but with no teeth and that was kind of funny listening to her try to communicate her experiences.

She finally crawled off the bed put her dentures back in her mouth and then started laughing and talking to us everybody hugged and kissed each other and we shared a beautiful sexual experience with the four of us.

Bob who had never been with another man before, experienced several orgasms with man-to-man sex.

Annabelle confided in Sue about her sexuality and she and Sue became very close friends.

I'm sure they will be part of the recruiting process to find more seniors that would like to play at the "Silver Seniors Love Club".

I had some obligations later in the afternoon so I had to excuse myself.

We all got our clothes on and I kissed everybody goodbye and I give the girls each a nice French kiss and then I grab that old fart, 92 years old, and I kissed him passionately on the lips and told Bob that there's a whole New World to sensuality and sexuality with men as well as women and he could just had 50% of the population to his sex list and to not be afraid to explore and try new things.

Bob whispered in my ear "Jules the next time you come, I want you to fuck me in the ass! I was wondering what it would be like? Just be gentle with me but it looked so hot when I was fucking you in the ass, so next time it's my turn!"

I suggested to him to look at some adult toys and find a tapered dildo or he could practice in the privacy of his room to be able to stretch his ass out so when the time came for him to lose his anal virginity, he would be prepared, plus I recommended a few learning videos on anal sex lubrication condoms etc.

Annabelle and Sue were making out beautifully and then came over to me and gave me a big hug and the three of us kissed each other and hugged and I said "I really enjoyed all of your company this weekend and let's do this again, soon. Annabelle you're in charge! See what other new friends you can find so we can expand the... "Silver Seniors Love Club "

End of Part 2