Annabelle Ch. 04

Story Info
Lenny's anxious to learn.
1.6k words
4.61
5.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji Sato ⠿ edit again. ⠠⠍⠽ apologies I ⠙⠊⠙ not acknowledge Kenji's edit ⠿ ⠡⠁⠏⠞⠻ 03. Enjoy folksff

xxxxxxxxxx

Annabelle 04

I made it back to my office again without any distraction. I flopped into my chair and spreading my legs, took another picture of my now-thrice-fucked cunt.

I attached the picture, together with the pictures of Mr. Green, to a text message to my Nick with the following message: 'three loads full now. He was a controlling bastard who didn't give a fuck for my pleasure. Well I have stuffed the little shit now!'

A reply came a minute later: 'Well done, sweetheart. You look pretty full now, but I dare say you can take some more if the mood takes you!'

I glowed at his use of the word 'sweetheart'. He had not called me that for years. I was also excited and turned-on about his clear invitation to do some more banging before he came home.

The opportunity came at the end of school, again.

I was sitting at my desk catching up on some paperwork when the door opened without a knock. I looked up irritated, before a look of surprise. "Lenny, what are you doing here?"

Lenny grinned, "I could not wait to practise until Saturday. I might have forgotten what you taught me by then, so I thought you could give me a refresher."

As he spoke, I heard the click of the lock, which sounded too loud for the room. He was halfway around to me before I spoke.

"Lenny, this is stupid. We were seen yesterday."

Lenny stopped in his tracks! "Who saw us?"

I hesitated thinking if I said someone from the school, it would persuade him to go. But I was not a very good liar. "My husband."

Lenny stood there shocked. This clearly got to him more than if it was someone from the school. "Fuck," he said, quietly. "What happened when you got home?"

Again I thought to lie, but again the truth will out. "He fucked my brains out all night and this morning. It really turned him on seeing you shagging me. It has revitalised our sex life."

Lenny looked like a man who had gotten the next five years' Christmas presents all in one go. "So he does not want you to stop?" As he spoke, he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"He wants me to fuck you in our bed. I think he might even join in some time."

"Cool," Lenny said, as he reached up and pulled down my skirt. I lifted each leg over the arm of my chair and moved my arse to the edge of the seat. "Fucking hell!" Lenny batted out. "Is that your husband's cum still leaking out of you?"

There was a steady stream of spunk trickling down to my bum hole.

"No, it's Mr. Green's."

"Dirty bastard!" He continued, "I heard he manipulated teachers and girls to fuck him." Lenny's right index finger gently traced my pussy lips before circling my very erect clit.

I moaned, "Ohhh, yes. He won't be doing it again, though. I got pictures of him with his sticky dick still hanging out."

"Great," Lenny laughed.

Without warning, three of his fingers slipped inside my still-gaping twat, to be followed by his last finger and thumb. Before I realised it, he had bunched them into a fist, and began a slow fist fucking.

"Oh, my fucking Christ!" I shrieked. "I love being fist fucked! Do me hard, you little bugger!"

Lenny was learning how to be a good lover, though, and he just smiled up at me and kept that slow pace going. He knew it was building my climax, so when it came, it would be a bloody stonker!

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I suddenly exclaimed, as Lenny's other thumb started making circular motions on my clit. This went on for a couple of minutes, before without warning, he suddenly began fisting me as hard as he could.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, not thinking about who was around. "Oooh, oooh, oooh! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" My whole body was shaking and trembling, my legs straight up in the air with the tension of the coming explosion. All I could hear was my own voice, and the wet squelching of Lenny's fist.

And then...I was there. I remembered this time where I was, and put both hands on my mouth to quell my scream. What I could do nothing about at all, was the jet of wetness that shot out of me. I had not told Lenny I was a squirter, but he found out then. And it was not just one spurt. I felt four leave me, before I collapsed, my head over the back of the chair and my legs dangling uselessly over each arm.

"Oh fuck!" Lenny gasped, startled, as his arm and shirt front took the bulk, while bits hit his face and trousers. Even with that shock, he still had the presence of mind not to just pull his fist out. That would have both hurt a bit and been immensely dissatisfying. He slowed his rhythm over a minute, until having stopped. He gently eased himself out, with a final wet squelch.

We both took several minutes to recover. Lenny stirred first, getting up and taking his shirt off. He then removed his trousers and boxers. His cock was so fucking big and hard, I felt the tremors start again despite my having been just fucked-out.

"Was that a squirt?" he asked, while he put his hands under my arms and gently helped me to my feet.

"Yes," I whispered, still barely able to speak.

"I've heard about them, but never seen one. It was fucking awesome! Next time you do it, I want to drink it all up."

He had sat me on the front of the desk and moved between my open legs. The head of his magnificent prick rested against my soaked bush, but he didn't do anything else. My arms wrapped round his back; we were kissing, open mouthed and with tongues but not prior to fucking passion.

"That was beyond words," I finally managed to speak, in something like my ordinary voice, when we parted for breath. "I love being fisted. That's the best ever." I smiled weakly and kissed him on the forehead.

"My pleasure," he said, and for another couple of minutes, we just carried on kissing and stroking each other.

I suddenly realised he wouldn't fuck me, unless I made the first move. What a gentleman! His cock must be beyond throbbing, but he wanted to show in some ways, that he was as different from Mr. Green, as you could get.

"Do you want to shag my fucking wet and hairy twat?" I whispered into his right ear, before nipping the lobe with my teeth.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, yes, yes!" he pleaded, but still did not thrust himself forward.

I smiled at how lovely he was, while reaching for him and bringing him into me. We both moaned at the sensation, and began a fantastically slow fuck--just the smallest of movements from each of us. When we moved it up, it was to vary the movement and depth, rather than speed. I was a past mistress at this, but Lenny was obviously a quick learner. We were both, also using our hands and fingers on each other's torso. When he finally began to pump harder, we were both well on the way.

"Kiss me," I suddenly demanded. I wanted to be kissing him when we came. And I did. A minute later we gasped into each other's mouth, as my pussy was filled with its forth cum of the day.

We bathed in the afterglow for a couple of minutes before reality hit us.

"Shit!" Lenny said, as he moved away and looked for his shirt. It was soaking and reeking of my cum. "Oh well," he smiled, "I go commando down below, so let's go up top." He stuffed his shirt into his bag, and pulled his anorak over his naked chest.

I smiled back and then groaned, as I saw the floor. Despite much of my squirt hitting Lenny, there was still a noticeable pool on the floor.

"I can sort that," Lenny said, and disappeared. A minute later, he was back with a mop and a bucket borrowed from the cleaner's cupboard.

I watched in admiration as he cleaned it up. "Where did you learn that domestication from?"

"My mother doesn't do much cleaning, so we have to help."

As he turned to leave, mop and bucket in hand, I stopped him and turned him to face me. I was standing up and still bare-arse naked. "From where I stand, you are as good a fucker as a cleaner!" I stated, then kissed him deeply, and brought two of his fingers back inside my cunt. It squelched obscenely, as he moved his fingers around. When they came back out, they had a big blob of cum on them.

Smiling, he wiped it across both my nipples. "That will give your husband something else to eat as well as a creampie."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Why would he agree to you fucking me again, unless he wanted to savour the flavour?"

"And we all thought you were a shy, innocent nerd," I laughed, stroking his half-hard cock in his keks.

"A nerd, yes. Not innocent--and much less, after the last two days!" He smiled again, and took me gently in his arms. "Thanks very much," he said, and kissed me gently before leaving.

I stood there for a long time, realising that I was beginning to feel more for sweet Lenny, than just a passion for his cock. I knew I would never love him--since Nick's rebirth, there was only one man I would ever love. But having feelings of caring and warmth for Nick, would enhance our fucking significantly. Smiling to myself, I reached for my skirt.

_______________