Annabelle Ch. 05

Story Info
Prooving a generalisation right!
2.9k words
4.47
5k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's ramblings: thanks to KS again for his great editing. Thanks to those who have commented so far. Your positive encouragement and constructive suggestions very welcome. I intend this story to rival "Lord of the Ringst" in length by the time I finish probably in several years time. A bit more sex in this than LOR though. I wonder if anyone has ever writtened a adult version of LOR? How hairy is Galadriel's pussy, and is Gandolf a horny old goat?

**********

Annabelle 05

The cum on my driver seat had dried, but the stain was there. As my arse hit the seat, I gasped as a huge swoosh of cum--mainly Lenny's, but a bit of Mr. Green's still--flooded unceremoniously out of me. Most women would have reached for a wipe, but I reached for my mobile.

The message and picture simply read: 'Lenny!!!!!!!'

The message back came almost instantly: 'Oh my fuck! Am I dreaming of dessert tonight xxx'

Of course, the idea of being eaten out made me wet, but most of the sensuality came from the three kisses. Again, it was years since!

I drove home knackered, but with a huge grin and warm feeling. Not only were we sexy again, but our feelings for each other seemed to have been revived, too. And in the end, that was the most important. Yes, I loved to fuck and could have great orgasms from all sex, but the best were from the person I loved. And that was Nick again.

I got home just after five. Nick was usually home at six. I prepared tea so we could eat later--after we had fucked hard.

It was a quarter to six, when I went upstairs, stripped naked and looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples were still half hard, and my bush was in a state to behold. There were streaks of white everywhere, and my two outer lips, usually totally hidden by the dense undergrowth, were visible and gaping.

Grinning, I lay down on our bed, spread my legs and moved my right hand down to get myself ready for Nick.

My finger had not quite reached my clit when my mobile buzzed. It was from Nick, but not with the message I wanted.

'Really sorry sweetheart. Something urgent has just come up. Be back by 8:44. keep my pie warm for me.'

I smiled at his joke, but groaned outwardly. I was horny as hell, but didn't want to ruin it by coming before he got home in two hours.

I was contemplating putting the bedroom TV on, when the front doorbell chimed. I ignored it, but then after ten seconds, it rang again. And I remembered I had booked a repair person for the washing machine, a couple of days ago. Reaching for my robe, I was suddenly grateful Nick would be late. If he had stuck to the time, we could have been literally caught flagrante delicto!

The front door opened to reveal a young black guy. He was average height, but clearly well-muscled due to his job. His most obvious feature, though, was his manner and smile. He stood very relaxed and casual, seeming very at ease with the world. And his smile was very genuine as it totally split his face.

"Mrs. Andrews?" he asked, in a slow drawl.

I smiled widely back. "Yes, I am. Please come in."

As I stood back to let him in, he sauntered past me. I closed the door and turned to face him. Without realising it, my robe had gaped open enough to reveal half a tit each. He didn't miss this, giving an appreciative smile, as he glanced down and then back up at my face.

"Very nice!" he said quietly, and without a pause, "Could you show me where the washing machine is please?"

I had glanced down myself to see what he had seen, and when I realised, I was neither embarrassed nor nervous. All I knew then, was how I was going to spend the next two hours waiting for Nick--making more creampie for him!

The washing machine was in the skullery. He moved it away from the wall and went down on his knees to have a look round the back. Nonchalantly, I moved to his side so he would be facing me when he turned around. My right hand undid the knot holding the front of my robe together. After a couple of minutes, he turned around.

"That's no problem--"

His words stopped, as he found himself looking directly at my very hairy and sodden twat. Cum had started to dry in it, so some of it was crusty. Other patches were matted and sticking down. My pussy lips were clearly visible and I felt a trickle of cum ooze out as he stared.

"See anything you like?" I asked, with a little laugh, looking down at him.

"I didn't tell you I like creampie, did I?" As he spoke, he took my bum in his strong hands and pulled my pussy to his mouth and lips. He demonstrated that not only did he like creampie, but he knew how to eat it. Within minutes, I was gasping and moaning, my hips bucking forward to push my cunt towards his pleasure-giving face.

But just as I began to crest the wave of a cum, he pulled away and stood up. "I think we should leave that 'til I've finished here and we can fuck our brains out upstairs."

I noted with approval the use of 'we', as I brought his face down to mine with my right hand for a kiss, while my left grabbed what felt like a fucking monster in his trousers.

"Christ!" I exclaimed. "Have you got a fucking log in there?"

"No," he said, bending down to kiss my neck, "just this."

He pulled the zip of his overalls down to the crotch. He was wearing a t-shirt but nothing else. His cock must have been a foot long. It stood up proud and so fucking long and hard from his pubic hair. The foreskin was already pulled back, and a sheen of pre-cum covered the crown. As I gripped it, it was pulsing. It was also very hard and smooth. The skin moved easily up and down, as I gave him a slow, long wank. My other hand fondled and stroked his balls.

I have developed expertise at hand jobs as well as blowjobs, so it was not long before he was thrusting his hips towards me, and pulling my pussy towards him.

"Not yet," I teased, and let go. "I'll wait for you upstairs."

"Teasing cow," he said, but he was laughing as he said it, and turned to the washing machine.

When he came into my bedroom half-an-hour later, I was on all fours, legs spread as comfortably wide as they could go.

"My hubby will be here at eight. How many times can you fill me by then?"

"No promises," he said smiling, as he took his overalls off. His cock was just as magnificent as the first time I saw it. "I might shoot quick this first time, but there will definitely be more to come."

I took a deep breath, as he gently guided his massive head into my gaping opening. "Oh my lord!!!" I moaned, as inch by inch, he gently fed himself into me. I had had many big and thick cocks in my time--Nick's was a good eight inches and thicker than average. This, though, was the biggest and thickest. Every inch widened and opened me more than I had ever been before. I was very grateful for my partner's consideration and patience. 'Shit, I don't know his name,' I realised, and then quickly forgot, as his cock head nudged my womb, and I felt his curly pubic hair against my arse.

"Is that okay?" he asked, anxiously. To enforce his concern, his right index fingertip began to gently caress my clit, while his left hand massaged my hanging big left tit.

"Oh, I think you can say that!" I panted, and pushed back to emphasise my pleasure.

"Great," he said, and flexed his hips to drive himself even deeper in. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"Just fuck me!" I garbled.

And he did, but not at all like I expected. He kept his pace very slow and steady, pulling almost right out before sliding his full length back in again. And he alternated attention between my clit and tits with different hands.

My first cum arrived from nowhere, blossoming suddenly from my tummy through my cunt. "Oh yes!" I shouted. It did not last long, and it wasn't the most powerful, but it made its mark.

"That's my baby!" my lover exclaimed, and without warning, his cock expanded and three jets of cum joined all the rest inside me.

We were motionless for a couple of minutes, breathing a bit hard. All my focus was on his cock, which felt every bit as hard as before he came. As if to emphasise his ongoing erection, he flexed his hips again, bringing another groan from me.

"You ready for some more?" he whispered into my left ear.

"Oh fuck, yes," I gasped back.

He laughed. I groaned in frustration, as he came out of me with a loud squelch and a flood of cum.

"Ride me, please," he asked, getting down on his back.

I was there in a second, astride him. With my right hand, I put his cock head inside my opening.

"I don't know your name," I suddenly asked, staying exactly where I was.

"Vinny," he said, and thrust upwards.

I pulled up away, leaving him fucking fresh air. "Oh no, Vinny. This is my turn."

He smiled, and put his hands behind his head. "Okay then, baby. All yours!"

I grinned back, and then gasped, as I eased him back inside. I did not move for a moment, revelling in the feel of him just inside me. Then, as slowly as I could manage, I eased down his length a tiny bit at a time.

"Oh yes, baby!" Vinny gasped, instinctively grabbing my big, soft tits. "Fuck me!"

"I intend to!" I gasped, and then gasped again, as my pubes came in contact with his tummy. I was all the way there, and I just felt so full. I wanted to enjoy this feeling and did for about a full two minutes, just feeling him throb inside me.

"Is that good, baby?" he asked, pulling a bit harder on my nipples making me groan. "Do you like my massive shaft in you, baby?"

"Oh yes," I grunted, "let me show you how much!" And I was bouncing up and down on him as hard as I could. With the amount of cum in me and the hardness he had, it made it so easy.

"Oh yes," he said, with a huge smile, "ride me hard."

I did. I was so wrapped up in it, that it was a while before I realised I was breathing hard, and sweat was running down my back and down my front between my tits. I also realised how knackered I suddenly was. "Are you going to cum soon, you bastard?" I gasped, each word punctuated with a thrust downwards.

"Your wish is my command, baby!" he groaned, and again without preamble, he blossomed and bloomed. This time, I felt several spurts.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, as my own cum exploded. Unsurprisingly, it was a full squirt. I splashed out soaking him, my thighs, and the bed. It was a long one, too! I fell on him like a bag of suds. Ridiculously, there was still half of him in me, even though I was lying on top of him. "Don't you ever get fucking soft?" I panted into his neck.

"Not when there's such a good fuck on my cock!" And wrapping his arms round me, he effortlessly rolled me over onto my back, staying deep inside me. He took hold of my legs, spread them wide, and bent them back. This gave him a whole-new, deeper angle to thrust, agonisingly slowly, into me again.

"Oh shit, you are insatiable!" I groaned, but still met his thrusts at his pace. He kept this up for a couple of minutes, interspersing it with licking and sucking my toes. Then, he let go of my legs and bore down on me, suddenly ramping up the tempo to a wall-thumping shafting. All I could do, was lie there and scream. One cum came, then another, and a third was beginning, when he shouted and emptied his third load into me.

It was at least five minutes before I moved my very sweat-drenched head to my right, to look at Vinnie. He was lying on his back, still grinning. He looked tired, but was clearly still up for more. This was confirmed by the state of his manhood. It was still hard, glistening and gleaming.

"Your girlfriend must be very happy with you!" I laughed, taking a gentle hold of him.

"No girlfriend at the moment," he said, stroking my left tit with the back of his hand.

"I want to get a bit more time having fun before I go down that road."

"Do you fuck all middle-aged women you come across?" I asked. I got on my knees and flicked my tongue across what must still be a sensitive head. The groan that followed, confirmed that.

"No way," he said, determinedly. "Most of them are sad, lonely, and needy. Fucking me wouldn't help. I only fuck women who are doing it because they are getting enough elsewhere."

I lifted my head off his cock, which was halfway down my throat to ask, "How did you know that was me?" I returned to my task.

"Oh, shit that's good," he groaned. "The fact you came downstairs naked at tea-time. You were waiting for someone to fuck you, and the wedding ring was a pretty good clue."

My mouth came off with a pop this time, and he again thrust into thin air.

"My husband fucked me for the first time in three months yesterday, after he saw me screwing someone else. I've been fucked seven times today now, including you. And all this is for him." I swung my leg over his chest and lowered my steaming twat to his mouth. His tongue played lovely tunes on my lips and clit, before I moved back down to impale myself again on his monster.

"Do you mind being used?" I gasped, as we began to move in unison.

"Not at all. Happy to help," he smiled.

And then we fucked each other into oblivion for at least twenty minutes. We changed positions three times, before he came a fourth time in me, with me bent over my dressing table chair.

I lay on the bed with cum running out of me, and with a pool on my belly and pussy. He had his final cum all over me, after gloriously playing with himself for a few minutes. We smiled a lot, while he dressed, and he wrote his mobile down and left it on my bedside table. I would ring him sometime. A no-commitment fuck with another nice bloke was very appealing.

Nick arrived a quarter of an hour after Vinnie left. I heard the key in the lock and called to him as he came in. He came quickly up the stairs, and then stopped inside the doorway. "Oh my fuck!" was all he could say, before he tore his clothes off and stood at the end of the bed staring at me.

"I have to take some pictures!" he said, and got his mobile. He took several of me with my belly and pussy covered in cum, the pool of cum on the bed, and my cunt full of it.

Putting the phone down, he got on top and put himself inside. "Oh shit," he said, "you are so full of cum, I can't feel your tightness."

He was right. Every thrust in and out, brought that noise and a flood of cum out on him and me. I couldn't feel him much, either. With this stimulation, it didn't take him long to cum.

"I assume someone was here just before me?" he asked, when he was lying next to me with his arms around me.

"The washing machine man," I breathed, barely able to speak.

"How many times have people cum in you today, sweetheart?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

I took a moment to work it out. "With you this morning and now, eight."

"You lovely cum-slut!" He laughed and kissed me. "I am so in love with you again, you know that."

"Just because you have found your cum-slut again? That's what you used to call me."

"I suppose. But you being a cum-slut was because we loved each other, not the reason why. I've found I love you again."

We kissed a slow, gentle tongue kiss. We did not speak for a while.

"We will carry this on, won't we?" I said hesitatingly, fearing this was just an interlude before we went back to nothing.

"If you want, I will fuck you at least once every day for the rest of our lives. And we can fuck other people, too."

Back in the day, we had been into swinging a bit, and I took this as notice that we would be again. "Thanks, darling. I love you, too."

I pulled him on top of me as I spoke, and this one was slow and loving. As was number ten, just before we went to sleep later that night.

xxxxx