All Comments on 'Annabelle's Journey Pt. 02'

by Joannexx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bcc1871bcc187111 months ago

Another great chapter. You are one of the better writers of the genre. This chapter continues to develop the characters at the same time as leaving the possibility of a number of directions for the plot. Looking forward very much to the next chapter with Annabelle and Jen continuing down the dark path. Well done.

JoannexxJoannexx11 months agoAuthor

Thanks bcc. Love hearing your feedback. Yes, more to come. Annabelle needs to be careful. Nothing in her past life has prepared her for this …

ssgb1701ssgb170111 months ago

excellent part 12. looking forward to part 3....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So much potential for going deeper. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Annabelle's only way is down.

bcc1871bcc18717 months ago

Have re-read Annabelle’s adventures so far and find the quality of the writing first rate. Annabelle’s adventures have a way to go yet with Terri guiding her along the path. I hope she experiences much more; there are some interesting indicators in the story of where she might end up. Anticipating a great chapter 3 and hopefully 4 and 5?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hope the next chapters are as good.

bcc1871bcc1871about 1 month ago

Jo. I hope you haven’t given up these great stories. They gave much pleasure. There’s so much potential with all the various characters past and present. Chantal and Marie and others,

JoannexxJoannexxabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi bcc - thank for your ongoing feedback. It really means a lot to me. I’m working on a story about a young guy who is discovering his female side … and his increasingly dangerous journey of self realisation.

Part 3 of Annabelle’s Journey just needs writing. Lots of potential!

X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoannexx@Joannexx
A creative writer with an imagination! Always looking to improve so readers’ comments welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES