All Comments on 'Anna's Appointment with Father Tom'

by Messygirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jimboberellijimboberellialmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed your story. Love the writing style. Looked on your bio to read more of your stories. Unfortunately that is the only one to date. Can’t wait to read further adventures or other new stories. Love to hear from you so please pm me

Davegar5Davegar5almost 6 years ago
More..

I sense you are just getting started my dear? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Thanks for the story it was hot and I hope to see more from you

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
Anna comes of age

A spectacular story about innocence revisited. Anna really wanted to be initiated into male/female sex and father Tom was just the man to do it. If we only knew, he was probably fucking half the school faculty too, presuming they were all Nuns.

Now Anna will go buy some new sexy lingerie like nylon panties and full cup bras plus a garter belt or two and stockings and will really make a showing the next time. father Tom will definitely want to fuck her then.

Perhaps she will learn to piss on his cock too.

I write under jhmckn

mjar65mjar65almost 6 years ago
thanks for sharing

So great that you were able to share these thoughts and desires with us. And I, too, am hoping for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don't stop writing <3

I enjoy the way you write, took me into your world. Ty for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Shit, er, Piss

Wow this ticked off so many boxes for me. The fully dressed priest, dignified but with his cock out... The methodical assertion of authority... The piss at the end... The blasphemy of all of it... I haven’t been a teenaged girl in a long time, but the daddy fantasy is still powerful stuff. And the sensory style of the writing, the limited perspective - well done, you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great specific style

The perspective from below is great, you can really tell its following her gaze. The infantile-ish language is on point and I like the caps, generally great specific style, hot but also sort of ridiculous/funny in a good way, kind of abstract almost. Wish the priest was struggling a bit more but thats just my interest, not about the story, ha. Kinda glad there is no kissing that would be gross to me lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty girl, naughty priest

Very hot story, like the naughty girl part where she wants to have fun but does not know how or where, the naughty priest sees what she needs and gives it to her.

Nice theme, nicely written and ......well it did the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Past tense

It would have been easier to read if it had been written in past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Definitely loved the teenage cocksucker and absolutely loved the piss play. I’m assuming she drank at least some, based on the read. Maybe just make that more clear next time. Definitely need deep anal and ass to mouth with this girl. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous