Anna's Conda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took two thrusts - Anna's gagging, drool-smeared face mashed painfully into her mom's unyielding abs each time, eyes watering - for the grip on Anna's head to change and allow her forehead to bear the brunt of the skull-fucking she was receiving.

"GGLLLCCHHLLL!" *BAM*

"HHHLLKKK!" *BAM*

"GGGGRRRGGLLL!!" *BAM*

There was a growl from above as Anna's mom kicked into high gear, bringing her other hand down to cup Anna's throat as massively powerful hips powered thick, fresh meat into Anna's face faster and faster.

*BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM*

Anna shuddered as she built to climax, screaming around her mom's cock and using her free hands to jack her own monster, paying tribute to the massive body that was dominating hers. Her cock was throbbing in sympathy with the increasingly rapid face-fucking, as Anna's mind seemed to melt under the assault and the repeated impacts of forehead off cobbled belly.

The world spun giddily with Anna's mom's dick buried to the hilt and it felt like Anna's throat and head were going to be twisted off as Anna was lifted off the floor and turned upside down. She felt her monster get sandwiched between two walls of muscle and softness - probably her mom's improbable pecs - and a freakishly long, strong, muscular tongue licking, washing, cradling her nuts as they throbbed with impending orgasm.

Anna's mom's strong hands returned to cradle Anna's head, inhumanly thick powerful arms pinning Anna's small, lean body against her mother's as the face-fucking resumed.

Anna's whole body weight was driving her face-first down her mom's cock and it felt amazing to have that much meat in her mouth and neck, feeling the head pumping in and out of her chest on each of her mom's powerful, muscular thrusts. The thing that put her over the edge was her mom's freakishly huge balls bouncing off Anna's face with every brutal thrust. Those churning, tight balls smashed into her nose and eyes and forehead as spit gushed out from her mouth only to, from her point of view at least, fall upwards towards the floor.

Her body stiffened and she bucked as the sheer lewdness if this moment in time fried her brain - she screamed around the cock dominating her face as she felt her cock lurch, seed erupting from her monster testicles to douse her mom's body.

Anna's orgasmic scream rose and rose into a howl as huge slabs of her mom's chest muscle flexed into life and strangled the flood of cum at source, forcing her balls to churn and grow and back up with scorching loads of jizz. Anna's mom didn't pause in her own onslaught, fucking Anna's mouth harder than ever even as orgasm was kept poised, just out of her daughter's reach.

Anna could feel her brain twisting under the assault of her mom, the orgasm denial and the whap, whap, whap of heavy bulging ball meat bouncing off her spit-slicked face at the end of every thrust. It was like everything that wasn't sexual, depraved and lewd was being battered out of her brain by repeated collisions with her mom's huge nuts or sucked up into Anna's swelling balls as her crimped-off cock throbbed and strained violently.

She shuddered as she came again, the orgasm a huge release that crashed headlong into painful pressure. Her mom's tongue seemed to wrap entirely around one of Anna's swollen, purpling testes and jack the churning cum factory in time with the pounding her her mom's muscular hips.

It felt so good, and so bad, and so- so crazy to be here like this, giving herself like this, being used like this.

But it also felt deeply, increasingly, right.

Anna was licking, slurping, humming and moaning around the cock pounding her face, desperate for it to give up its prize. Her fingers found their way to her mom's thumping, bulging ballsack and cupped the huge testes, feeling them overflow her small hands, mashing their hot, sweaty flesh into her face to mark herself with them, smear their musk into her skin as she drooled and gagged and coughed around the huge weapon stretching her throat.

"Nnnrrrggghh..." Anna's mom growled, her hips suddenly speeding up as she reached a controlled, understated kind of climax, "Hmmmm, drink it all, Slut."

Strong fingers pinched Anna's nose shut as the cock inside her mouth and neck bloated under the pressure of a first, virgin cock orgasm for her mom.

"Oh- oh... yeeeeaahhhh," her mom's voice wasn't so much heard as felt by Anna, the tone low, almost conversational, even as a gooey, funky torrent of cum thumped into Anna's belly and quickly started stretching it.

As Anna's rapidly filling belly pushed her away from the inverted clinch with her mom's huge figure, Anna felt the cock in her throat struggling to keep her upright, straining the flesh of her chest and neck. A quick change of grip and her mom was letting Anna's body drop to basically horizontal, facing upwards toward the ceiling and spitted through the mouth at one and while being squeezed and held up by the base of her cock on the other end.

Still Anna's belly continued to rise and fill with curiously mobile, active jizz. She could almost feel it writhing around inside her.

"I'm going to cum again," said Anna's mom matter-of-factly, before the deluge into Anna's belly redoubled. The huge nuts resting on Anna's slobbery upturned face were bouncing and jerking even more now as they did their work.

Anna's mom changed grip so that one might hand was crimping the base of Anna's freak dick and the other was jacking the huge shaft with hard, powerful strokes that didn't titillate so much as suction the arousal up Anna's dick like her mom was using a bike pump; the urge to cum again was irresistible and-

"HHHMMMMNNNHHHH!"

Anna moaned loudly into her mom's cock and ball sack as her mom's mouth found and slid over the tip of Anna's monster, that super long, wicked tongue finding the gaping slit in Anna's cock and lewdly slithering down it. Anna's eyes crossed as her back arched and she came again at the sensation, her tortured balls churning as she felt her orgasm smash into and be repelled by the huge fist gripping the base of her meat.

Mercifully the torrent into Anna's belly was slowing down, her mom's fresh load of jizz huge, pints and pints of the stuff but not the insane output that Anna had. Anna just looked nine months pregnant with triplets.

Anna's mom's tongue was doing a number down Anna's cock-pipe, thrusting deeper and deeper as her mom's control improved, and Anna gave her mom a front row seat as she screamed into the base of her mom's cock once more, the sound nearly drowning out the sound of her own cummy backwash as another orgasm was forced to rebound from her mom's unstoppable grip.

"Huh..." Anna's mom purred around Anna's dick as she slowly watched her daughters ball-sack inflate past the size of two basketballs, the flesh stretched and bloated with the tide of jizz many-times-denied and packed in densely.

The tongue was removed, and replaced by one finger in Anna's cum-slit, then two, then three. The sheer size of Anna's monster dick and it's recent heavy use had left the main vein stretched out and slack.

The world shifted and Anna felt her back touch the cool gym floor as she was laid down, the grip on her straining root never lessening, never easing up as her mother's cock was dragged roughly from her throat, a last blast of jizz on the way out causing cum to rush into Anna's sinuses and jet out of her nose. There was a change in grip, a movement of mass and muscle so huge it was like a looming pressure, and suddenly Anna was looking up over her grossly swollen tummy to see the immensity of her mom crouched above her.

"What are you for?" Anna's mom asked.

Anna mewled weakly as her fried brain tried to understand the question, seeking out any part of her mom's words that make sense. Anna just wanted to cum - hard. Her long was lolling out, tired and aching after trying to clean and tease her mom's big dick. It tasted of cum. It smelt of cum. She needed to-

"CUM! CUUUUUUMMMM!"

"Yeah," her mom purred, a smooth, rich rumble slipping her finger back down into Anna's cock-slit, "From now on, Slut, the only thing you are for is cum. If you're not taking it, you'll be making it... and there will be lots of it. And you'll LOVE it."

Anna didn't know what that meant, didn't know anything much right now apart from how her abused body felt. It felt...

Oddly good?

Her belly was brimming with her mom's cum, the mixture of protein and hormones in it even freakier and more potent than the load Anna's mutant dick had shot up into her an hour ago. Her body was processing this mix, blood fizzing as stretched and fucked out muscles healed, the tissues of her tortured dick and balls growing stronger, bigger, more resilient.

"I'm going to fuck you so full of cum by the time we're done," Anna's mom said in that eerily controlled, commanding voice adding another finger to the one pumping in and out of Anna's cockhead, "that you won't remember not tasting it or smelling it. You'll need it on you, in you, just to function. Every time you take a shot on your big fat tits just to stop shaking from withdrawal, you'll remember that it's because I want you this way, because I won." Anna's mom added a third finger and a fourth, starting to really stretch Anna's dick-pipe, "Because I will fuck every hole you have - and mark you as my Slut in places people can't even IMAGINE."

Anna's eyes rolled as a twist of the wrist allowed Anna's mom to tuck her thumb under her fingers and begin probing deeper into Anna's monster with her now cone-shaped hand.

Anna had a moment to wonder woozily as she looked up past her modest B-cup boobs and grossly swollen belly to see her mom slowly push her knuckles in and start fisting Anna's cock... where had 'big fat tits' come from?

Her mom's hand slowly disappeared into Anna's dick with a sensation that made Anna pant and drool with lust, her eyes rolling madly as she came again, and again her crazy huge balls tried to overpower her mom's grip and failed. Her body fizzed and Anna felt her mind twist further as the pleasure-pain set her nerves on fire. She bit her lip and began working her hips, desperate for the pain-gasm to happen again, for her huge balls to get huger - chasing them increasingly addictive sensation.

"That's it Slut," Anna's mom growled, her expression growing wilder, more intense, happier, as that hand pushed deeper into Anna's monster dick in response, massively bulging forearm muscles stretching the cumslit wider and wider and wider, "use me to fuck yourself, break yourself... make yourself into the perfect Slut for your GODDESS!"

*SCHLUUUCCCKK*

The sound of Anna's mom's fist being roughly pulled out of Anna's dick was disgustingly arousing, but nowhere near the nuclear-hot pleasure of the actual feeling. Anna came so hard that she arched almost her whole swollen body off the floor from her heels to the back of her neck.

And then her world changed again, forever.

/////

Anna's mom had started the Game on the last day of high school, but Anna hadn't really known that then.

They both new of Anna's curious, massively overdeveloped genitals - it was no surprise, Anna's mom was a devoted single parent - but Anna hadn't known of her mom's obsession with it, with her.

But that long summer together before college had been the first time Anna's mom had tipped her hand. Anna had, during comfortable, familiar chats and unguarded moments come to understand that her mom thought of herself as a size queen - revelling in it a bit even. She worked out and grew strong to be as big as she could, to be dominant. Anna's mom had even sheepishly confessed that her pregnancy with Anna had come about in a night of size-based passion, with a... person.

Anna's father was never really mentioned in any detail: tall, short, white, black, Latinx... even male or futa, was never really discussed. Anna suspected that there was a very hung dickgirl out there who had no idea she'd fathered a girl with a cock that could shame steroid-fed livestock.

The first clue about the mounting obsession was the shopping. Huge boxes that would arrive and never be opened in her sight, but were emblazoned with names and graphics that were a little suggestive: company names that were risqué sexual puns, angels, devils or divas that were drawn in pin-up poses holding suggestively shaped logos. Then there were the simple things: a swede bought at the store, huge and juicy looking but never eaten or seen again, prize aubergines, even melons and watermelons that made it into the shopping basket but not the to the table.

Then there had been the first Game - one of many she had won in the beginning - and the bet had been simple: who could eat a whole honeydew melon the fastest?

Anna had, competitive and cunning, hurled the thing into a juicer and chugged the concoction quickly, desperately, watching wide-eyed as her mom opened her mouth further and further, looking at Anna with a burning, suggestive lust as the older woman simply began to push the whole thing into her mouth and throat in a demonstration of the benefits of months of practice. Anna had won that round, but her straining cock had taken hours of frantic, guilty jerking that night to finally soften from soul-twisting incestuous arousal.

Looking back, it was hard to say who had really won that night, after Anna had seen the literal fruit of months and months of her mom's desperate sexual training and stretching.

/////

Anna's mom's dick was huge, as long as any cock she'd ever heard of - the 16 inch fake rubber 'monsters' in porn, the photos of sad looking men and futas from medical texts about hypertrophy - but it was also thick. Like the difference between a prom queen's slender arm and a male bodybuilder's. It would have scared off any woman or man who had never had two arms in their body up to the elbow... and even then it would have given them pause.

So the feeling as the head of her mom's brand new dick slowly forced it's way into Anna's cock was... extreme.

"Hhhnngghh! I'm going to fuck your hungry little dick-pussy, Slut... I'm going to own it, mark it and make every inch of it - MMMHHNNGGHH - MINE!"

Anna's mom crouched above Anna, the flare of her cock-head slowly pushing into Anna's cock-slit and bloating out the already huge mass of Anna's own enormous glans. One strong arm, bulging with muscle, was blocking part of Anna's view, the mighty hand at the end of it gripping the base of Anna's cock with unshakeable strength. The other muscle-bound arm, equally huge in size came down to let a second hand join the first.

Then both arms flexed as Anna's mom's massive thighs exploded in size, that inhumanly muscled body dipping into a deep squat as Anna's mom used all of her immense body weight and arm strength to pull herself deeper inch by arm-thick inch, until the whole of her new cock was sheathed in Anna's monster dick meat. Anna's heels were drumming on the floor as she thrashed and grabbed her pert tits, mashing them in her hands, tugging lewdly, painfully on her own nipples to add to the sensations.

"Fu- F- Fu- F-" Anna's words were choked off by sparking ecstasy and hyperventilation as she felt another walk come crashing down in her mind, the repressed, shameful lusts behind it pouring out, staining her mind and soul.

"FUCK MY MONSTER, MOMMY! KNOCK UP MY FILTHY JIZZ BAGS! DROWN! MY! CUUUUUMMMMMM!"

Her mom just chuckled and began to pull out, until the tips of their dicks nearly separated... and then all that muscle and strength drove her meat back into Anna's monster again with a lewd fart of displaced air. Each thrust seemed to take a thousand years from start to finish, as Anna's mind was acid-washed in pure sharp pleasure - she could describe what every millimetre felt like, even as her mom sped up faster and faster.

Anna came again the sixth time the flare of her mom's glans had slipped, a little lopsidedly, into Anna's cum pipe - the thick, veiny banjo-string roughly sawing over Anna's stretched cumslit. Anna could have written a book about that moment.

The orgasm was massive, but as fruitless as any of Anna's had been since her mom's strength had forbidden her from ejaculating.

Twenty five strokes later Anna came again. And again at sixty three strokes. She came, painfully, eight times in eight stokes from the hundred and twenty ninth cock-fucking thrust to the hundred and thirty seventh.

Anna's thighs were spread at almost 45 degrees to each other to accommodate her grossly swollen nuts and even then her jizz-filled ball flesh spilled over her sweaty thighs.

After fifteen minutes and many more orgasms Anna's mind was mush, a sea of pleasure with a curiously clear image of the inner landscape of her cock and balls. She couldn't see, as her eyes were rolled super far back in her skull, and even then crossed with pleasure. Touch was a sense completely overpowered by electric orgasm. Smell was just an ocean of sweat and musk and cum, both fresh and stale. Hearing was her own thundering heartbeat and taste was just her mom's jizzy funk.

But she knew to a fraction of a heartbeat when her mom's heavy, pounding rhythm stuttered, just a bit... almost imperceptibly.

*GGOOOOSSHSH GGGOOOOSSSHHSHS GGGOOSSSH*

The first three shots bloated Anna's already tortured dick bigger, fatter until her mom's hands caught up with the pleasure fried nervous system of the bigger woman.

They let go.

Anna's mouth opened and maybe she screamed, but if she did only dogs could hear it. The release was so immense as to be a torture in and of itself, and her whole body was vibrating like the shortest, highest, most piercing note a violin could make.

Cum rushed up her cock...

... and met the deluge being fired down into it by her incredible goddess of a mother.

A bulge like a dog's knot thumped out to immense size at the base of Anna's cock as her mom's increasingly forceful load met Anna's pent up tidal wave of jizz.

The world swam in front of Anna as she was able to compose her wits enough to see what was going on. And when she did, she came again, inadvertently making the bulging 'knot' swell even larger and move a little up her straining overstuffed shaft.

Anna's cock rose from behind her cum-stuffed, pregnant looking tummy like a demonic tower of sculpted flesh in dusky, and red, and shining purple flesh laced with throbbing veins. Twisted and misshapen, vastly wider than it's usual pussy-punishing width, it bucked and heaved with shuddering intensity as it was assaulted from within. Behind Anna's dickhead, against the light, loomed a swinging, lumpen eclipse of tightly stuffed ball flesh, a brutal sexual promise connected to a thick, gnarly trunk of paler, tighter and sweatier cock meat.

Anna's mom's dick didn't make any sense on its own. To understand it, you needed to understand a deep-chested, broad shouldered behemoth of a woman who was effectively seven feet across and five deep from tip of nipple to the backs of her bulging, cowl-like trapezius muscles. And it was solid. The cock-fucking that Anna's mom was giving her was like a jackhammering of robotic intensity as huge thighs like the tireless, trapped muscle of entire champion male bodybuilders - each - pounded Anna's mom's man-shaming piece in and out on a foot and a half throw. And yet the only bit of that muscular mass jiggling at all were the very tips of Anna's mom's nipples and the weirdly, absurdly, hard and firm tits they were attached to. Everything else was too striated, lean, ripped and flexed to allow any feeling of fleshiness at all - looking instead like warm living steel in the dark light.

You could only understand Anna's mom's dick-fucking girl meat if you knew that each of the hugely thick, chunky, ripped blocks of abdominal muscle weighed 8 to 12 pounds on their own - and that each ripped, twitching ab, each super-built thigh was covered in throbbing, squirming veins that met at Anna's mom's crotch and fed mighty volumes of blood and steroids into the proof of her goddess-hood.