Anna's Conda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so much MORE than you now... I'm BIGGER, BETTER... EVERYWHERE!"

Anna's mom lifted an arm in a bicep flex and the muscle that rose there defied comprehension. From 36 inches around mere moments ago, it had grown with Anna's mom's body until it was a solid 50 inches around, nearly out of scale even for that massive physique, but flexed...? It just rose and rose, more and more veins leaping to the surface, thickening and pumping huge volumes of blood into the muscle as it rose higher and higher, swiftly passing the top of Anna's mom's head and rising until it towered a foot above the clenched fist of that flexing arm. The peak at the top of the muscle was a savage, jagged crag of pulsing brawn and cut to absolute shreds beneath skin that struggled to contain it.

Anna's monster slammed up between her mother's enormous thighs to crash into that muscle-smothered pussy with the force of a car accident. Anna was trembling with primal, hindbrain-induced arousal that hijacked her libido and primed her to breed.

"NNNGHHHH, OH- OH GODDD THAT WAS GOOD!" Anna's mom threw her head back and shuddered, gushing pussy juices in a jet as she came at the sensation, hosing down Anna's monster, "BUT I THINK I CAN DO BETTER... BIGGER!"

With a startling speed for someone of that size and bulk Anna's mom picked her up and lifted, apparently without much effort until Anna's hips her at her mom's head height, the massive bulk of the monster forced downwards, dickhead grinding off Anna's mom's thick abs and sloping shaft snug between enormous pecs and tits.

With heavy footfalls Anna's mom thundered across to the mirror and Anna could see herself for the first time, held helplessly up in the air like a baby - a buff Brazilllian-style Barbie doll with a cock that looked like it ate other dicks and a hint of a college girl that Anna nearly recognised as herself. Anna flushed at the thought, seeing it blort a thick gob of jizz over her mom's incredible middle. Her cock had, indeed, kind of eaten another dick - and now that previously-consumed-cock was... missing.

"NNNHHHHHGGGG! Here it COMES!" Anna's mom grated out through clenched teeth as her hips jerked forward, seemingly involuntarily.

Looking in the mirror Anna had no idea what was going on until she watched her mom's thick, button clit expand and bulge outwards from between meaty folds with a troubling sound like a watermelon being dragged out of a tub of animal fat. There was a long, layered squelch as thumb-tip sized clit swelled to golf-ball sized and developed a winking, distinctly penile slit. In seconds, the head had swollen further as more and more flesh emerged from the meat of Anna's mom's sex, like a slow, deliberate birth. With a grunt and a lewd squish of lubricant and mass, Anna's mom forced out the rim of the glans, the dickhead far bigger now than any baby's head had ever been and followed only by more, thicker, cock-meat.

The process was slow, arduous and deeply moving for Anna, like watching old NASA launches might have been to some devotee of the space race, some connoisseur of the cult of technology. Anna was a devotee to the cult of cunt, and she was enraptured as that heavy stub of crotch beef emerged, thickening to eight inches wide where it grew from Anna's mom and even that was only at a revealed length of nine inches from cobbled abs to weeping tip.

More and more cock emerged from her mother with agonising slowness as the veins around her crotch pulsed thicker and more insistently. The fat, glistening shaft grew thicker and thicker, and Anna watched as the fuck-flesh grew gnarly and bumpy and covered in more, squirming, throbbing veins as more dick-meat emerged. The first foot of emerging dick twitched in the fetid, musky air of the gym and Anna watched, bemused, as the emerging flesh stretched this strange opening in her mom's sex wider and wider, the shaft letting out a liquid-sounding fart of trapped air from some inadvertent fleshy seal as it continued to ooze out of her mother's immense body.

Anna licked her lips as she heard her mother groan and the glistening cock began to angle upwards as it emerged, sliding up between Anna's thighs and tantalisingly close to stroking the back of her ball-sack as it continued. Her mom's cock was a glorious beast and Anna blinked as she realised that it was already fatter than her monster, if not nearly as long. Anna's mom shifted a bit, moving the angle of her hips and doing her best to keep Anna lined up above that huge, intimidating weapon - and Anna gasped as suddenly six inches of shaft erupted into view and more quickly followed after it.

The huge, bulbous head mashed up against Anna's tight pussy and began to lift Ann's body by main force as the enormous shaft just kept on coming, with increasing speed. Anna realised that her mom had switched from holding Anna's body up, to actively pushing her down, strong hands moving to grope Anna's toned, powerful bubble butt and spread those big glutes wide as the pressure increased.

"Oh- oh! OOOOHHHH!" Anna moaned as she felt her labia stretch and stretch to try and admit her mom's beast, the melon-sized dickhead being driven up into her body with incredible force. She heard her mom hiss through between clenched teeth and felt the pressure on her sex increase dramatically as yet more enormous mommy dick emerged from that incredible body.

"NNNNGGHHH, YESSS! BIGGER! BIGGER!" Anna's mom moaned and jerked her hips forward, driving her cock into Anna's super tight pussy with main force and causing Anna's tight washboard stomach to bulge out lewdly around that increasingly huge beast... and Anna wasn't even taking the thickest part of it yet.

20 inches of dick had erupted from Anna's mom's body, peaking at 15 inches across before the huge shaft began to narrow again - eight inches of that savagely sized beast was up inside Anna now and travelling up her cunt as a very visible bulge. Now that the thickest part of Anna's mom's dick was through the rest of the throbbing shaft followed quickly and Anna felt her spine straighten as the huge invader mashed into her cervix... and simply smashed through it in a maelstrom of pain and pleasure that filled the gym with her screams and spattered the floor with her pussy juices.

"MORE!" the two women groaned at the same time and Anna's mom was only too ready to oblige as she watched the bulge of her dick slide out and over her daughter's rib cage, a freakishly stretchy tube of smooth, unblemished flesh wrapped around Anna's mom's behemoth and mashed up between Anna's oversized round tits.

Anna shuddered, and her eyes rolled up as she jerked on the cock impaling her, stretching her ridiculously elastic womb - this orgasm had nothing to do with Anna's monster, though it did throb harder, liberally dousing her mom's body in precum. The position Anna was in, and the strong, unyielding downwards pressure on her hips from her mom's hands, had pushed Anna's trapped monster further and further down - it let the massive shaft grind down her mom's perfect, divine body and slip between her mom's astoundingly muscular thighs to mash against Anna's mom's muscular, powerful pussy. Anna's heavy balls soon completed their descent too, settling to drape heavily over her mom's massive beast as it fucked it's way deeper and deeper into Anna's body.

Anna looked down and saw the huge bulge of her mother's mega-meat, wearing Anna's belly flesh like a living condom, press up through the valley between Anna's overinflated tits. Without thinking, Anna dipped her chin and began tonguing and kissing the obvious bulge of the cock-head, making out with the cock that was fucking her cunt, womb and tits simultaneously.

Anna moaned into her flesh and heard her mom moan in sympathy as the vibrations travelled down her cock. A tilt of her chin and Anna was able to catch a glimpse of herself and her mom, locked together in a vision of superhuman sex. The last thing Anna was aware of was the wandering vagueness in her reflection's eyes and the feeling of something brushing her trapped monster as orgasm briefly wiped her mind clean of anything but pleasure.

In the supernova silence of her own howling climax, Anna felt two words echo through her soul and shuddered as the pleasure redoubled.

"BIGGER! BETTER!"

/////

Kasey crouched, shuddering, in the bushes by the corner of the basement window, squinting hard to see inside, even in the little pocket of shadow she had found. Her shorts were soaking wet and her mouth was open in an 'O' as she came all over her fingers and carried on staring at the scene below.

/////

Anna's cum had painted the floor in a huge swathe behind her mom, the bucking, heaving mass of Anna's monster now softening and returning to half hard.

Anna panted and tried to move, but she was still draped like a human cock-sock over the huge member stretching her out. Even as her head lolled and she looked over to the mirror, to see herself, she noticed her legs were still twitching with the aftershocks and her huge tits were bouncing slightly as she sucked in breath after tortured breath. Her throat felt raw and she guessed she must have been screaming. She saw what had brushed her cock earlier, as she descended into oblivion: it was a pair of swollen orbs that descended, one to each of her mom's labia, causing those lips to bulge and droop around testes each the size of basketballs, if not bigger.

Then her goddess shifted her grip and lifted Anna again, mauling Anna's big bubble butt as she did so. It felt like being turned inside out, but in the most amazing way, and Anna bit her lip, feeling her pleasure build again with amazing speed and ferocity as her mom's beast ruined her pussy for anything less than this kind of complete sexual domination. It felt like completion... but also the twisted, needy side of Anna wanted-

"M- More!" Anna croaked, reaching up to finger her nipples, two digits sliding into each overstretched nub.

There was a dry cough of a chuckle from Anna's mom and then finally, "I - NNNNGGHHH - thought you'd never ASK! HNNNNNNGHHHH, OH, OOOHHYYYEEESSSSSS!"

Anna felt her mom's hands leave her, only the massive trunk stretching out Anna's cunt and womb holding her up, and even then in a nearly vertical position. Her mom's hands found and parted those two new massive balls in their churning labia-sacks, gently moving Anna's drooping monster out of the way. Anna tilted her head back and the world turned crazily upside down as her mom's inverted reflection cocked her hips further forward and crunched, showing her vulva to the mirror, to Anna, and spreading the rest of her feminine folds to reveal a wet, gaping, gushing pussy and a winking little piss hole.

"HHHHHRRRRRMNNNNNNGGGGGH!" Anna's Mom grated out through clenched teeth.

In a rush, Anna saw the tiny urethra bulge massively and a huge mass of meat thunder out into the gym in a terrifying, potent display of power... as a new cock, every bit as terrifying as the beast currently throbbing against the back of Anna's hugely stretched womb, emerged in a rush. The last few inches of the three foot length seemed to bend enough that the huge member could rise upward and slap heavily into Anna's back, delivering a meaty whack that shook Anna and made her gasp in surprise and mind-broken desire.

Anna felt her mom's huge arms tense and grow thick with flexing brawn as she was lifted bodily up the shaft of the cock brutalising her cunt, raised high enough that she was able to perch on the slightly lower glans of the second, new cock. Anna was limp, exhausted and on the edge of another mind blowing climax, but she managed to reach back and use her long-nailed fingers to pry apart her ass-cheeks and kiss her mom's second cock-slit with her winking asshole.

"Ah! AHHH!!! AAAARRRRGGHHHHHYESYESYESYESYES!"

Anna's ass had sneakily become a work of sublime erotic art, combing a near-perfectly arousing combination of padding and power that invited plenty of squeeze, but as her mother was finding out, offered very little give. And Anna was finding out too as she felt her glutes spread wider and wider apart, the miraculous stretching and pliability of the rest of her body somehow not extending to this puckered rear entrance. But her goddess would not be denied and the initial pain gave way to an incredible sensation of pleasure and fullness as a second cock, bigger than Anna's own monster as well, found a way in deeper and deeper.

It was the apex of the idea of double penetration and it was... glorious. She was being pulled down the twin cocks inside her by her mom's amazing strength, the thick sides of beef her goddess called arms bulging to brutal unreal size as Anna was forced lower and lower.

But Anna wasn't idle, grinding her hips and contorting her whole body to fuck back as hard as she could into the dicks deforming her entire torso, reaching up to frantically finger fuck her freaky nipples as she was pushed down into the brutal double stuffing. She barely took a second to haul her quickly stiffening monster up out of the way and park it vertically between her mom's titanic, bloated pecs.

Where Anna's belly and was being stretched up between her tits, snugly wrapping her mom's immense dick, the fleshy cock-club in her ass was straightening Anna's spine as it ploughed up through her body, the head so big and fat it made Anna's sternum ache and forced her racing heart against the huge fuck-meat. Just the feeling of so much of her mother in her, stretching her, was enough to cause Anna to paw at her naked body and try to fuck her nearly-hard shaft up between her mom's chest beef. Anna even heard her toes click before a wave of grunting, trembling, lip curling pussy and ass orgasms shook through her and made her nearly black out.

"Hhheeehhuuuhhhh," Anna rasped, realising that her breath was being hindered a bit by the shafts dominating her body.

"M-more!" the word came out as a tiny suggestion of a wheeze, but Anna's mom heard it and Anna, through tunnelled vision, saw her goddess smile wickedly, amused.

Strong hands closed around Anna's arms and she found herself pulled into an embrace, mashing her overstuffed, vein-covered boobs against her mom's huge pec-backed bust. Anna groaned as she felt their nipples fencing, her mom deliberately teasing Anna by flicking thick, long nubs over Anna's own hungry tips and pulling away before Anna could push forward and grind her nipples into the stimulation. Anna whined in frustration at the fleeting contacts that promised so much stimulation, but delivered so little.

Then Anna's mom stopped holding Anna up with her strong hands, and instead brought them to cup her own heavy tits, leaving Anna in place and supported easily by the two cocks inside her. With a flex of bulging muscular arms, Anna's mom gripped her nipples and tugged upwards, the tit-flesh giving enough to allow her boobs to sit almost atop Anna's, the twin teats pointing up over the huge swell of Anna's orbs.

"OOOHH... OOHHH YESSS, I CAN FEEL THEM..." her mom groaned as those powerful hands found the older woman's areoles and began cupping and squeezing them roughly, rhythmically.

Then Anna grunted and felt a new rush of fluids gush from her overstretched cunt as in each of her goddess's tits a huge bulge began to push up under the straining nipples, forcing the caramel nubs flatter and wider. Anna licked her lips as she saw the chunky teats stretch open like mouths in song, and looked down the opening of each to find a pinky-purple slit winking back at her and drooling a familiar slightly cloudy lubrication. Anna's mom's nipples stretched wider and wider and wider until they were a pair of finger-thick rings over a hands-breadth across in a crinkly sea of puffy areole - and then two huge cock-heads slid out and through the gaping nipples with a sound like flesh being greased.

More and more shaft quickly followed until each cock was over a foot long and thicker even than Anna's newly bigger, toned arms.

"More..." Anna's mom breathed as her main two cocks moved inside Anna and let the younger girl tip slowly backwards, massive tits thrust up and out by the cock ravaging Anna's ass and straightening her spine. It was enough to allow Anna's mom's tits to slowly slide down Anna's sensitive tit flesh until the meat of two hot, lubricated breast-dicks came to rest heavily on Anna's ludicrous chest, mashed against Anna's lusty, hungry nipples.

There was a small sound, a squeak, and Anna saw her mom quickly flick her eyes to the source of the noise. Anna's mom's lips quirked up in the barest hint of a smile and then those amber eyes were back on Anna and feverishly intense.

With a grunt, Anna's mom gripped one of her breast-dicks and bent the porn-star-shaming meat downwards until the head was mashed against Anna's nipple, pressing into the accommodating nub forcefully, the fat tip stretching out the nub slowly as it tried to find it's way deeper. The second breast-dick was a little more difficult to push into place now that the first was lined up, but Anna watched her mom's arm bulge larger and larger and larger as more power was poured in, with eventually the irresistible strength of the goddess overpowering the lusty, indefatigable virility of the goddess.

Anna barely cared as she felt her nipples stretch wider and wider and wider, the pleasure she had received from her nipple-probing fingers completely eclipsed by the intensity of pure ecstasy she was feeling.

"AAAARRRRRNNNGGHHHHHFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMMEEEEEEEE!" Anna screamed as she desperately thrashed in her mom's embrace, trying to fuck back and take all these cocks in all her holes at once, jerking madly and baring her teeth in a furious, lusty snarl.

She stiffened as with a pair of SCHLUKK noises the rims of the two cock-heads pressing into her boobs suddenly popped in and began ploughing deeper into her strangely changed tits. A huge gout of pre-cum smashed up through Anna's trapped monster, a gush of cloudy liquid that coated her mom's chin and bull neck, running down to glaze pecs the size of microwaves and run over the tops of her mom's mutant jugs - all at the same time as a detonation from Anna's gushing, ruined cunt hosed down her mom's crotch for ten long seconds.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS! YYYEESSSSS! PPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!"

Anna's mom curled her lip in a lustful sneer as she pulled Anna close enough to fully hilt her breast-dicks in Anna's huge, veiny tits, before pushing her smaller, lighter daughter down until each one of Anna's mom's four dicks was unable to go any deeper into Anna's body.

Then Anna felt herself lifted up and away, further and further, all the members stretching her body slowly sliding out in a tide of juices and lube and sex-sweat. Her mom's arms seemed to swell bigger and bigger as with exquisite control Anna was rotated slightly in the air to stop the cocks in her tits from popping out...

... and the Anna was pulled close, hard and fast, pounded brutally in four holes at the same time as she screamed and flailed and tried to rub every sensitive part of herself all at once.

The second lift and drop was better, smoother and ended with a clap of freakishly overdeveloped goddess muscle on Anna's thighs as her mom put a tiny fraction of her strength into completing each mind-altering deep penetration with a thrust of powerful hips. Anna came so hard she passed out, gushing, twitching and screaming, howling her pleasure in unashamed passion.

Seconds later a swelling surge of electric pleasure dredged Anna's battered mind out of the respite of unconsciousness and she surfaced long enough to cum again, harder than ever, her monster bloating enormously as a thundering tide of cum blasted through it... only to stop dead as her goddess' mighty pectorals flexed in and squeezed hard, stopping the torrent in its tracks. Pain, familiar and unexpectedly missed, poured into Anna and injected raw fury into her climax - sexual nitro for her fucked out body.