Anna's Conda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last dregs of the first shake bottle coated Anna's mouth as she slammed the bottle down empty on the counter-top... and opened her eyes to look for the second shake. She was feeling pretty full already.

"Ho- holy shit!" she gasped, her hips beginning to pump in sympathy with her mom's furious jacked-up jerk-off.

With trembling hands Anna raised the shake to her lips and chugged once, then twice, then a third time, struggling to control every instinct that was screaming at her to just cum and reach release.

The fourth gulp of shake was harder, Anna's belly was already full to the point where she was completely satiated. Then the next gulp came as she felt her knees knock together, her mother's industrial-style milking enough to nearly make Anna go cross-eyed as she gripped the counter for support.

The fifth gulp and Anna was nearly a third of the way through the second quart.

She just needed to hold out, for a whole month of normality.

Another gulp... another.

She felt her mom's grip shift and the rhythmic pressure and pleasure lessen as the two-handed assault became one-handed. Anna slumped against the counter and desperately took another gulp and another, spreading her legs to brace herself against the onslaught and stay upright.

She was nearly two-thirds of the way through her bottle when she felt something brush her swinging, swelling balls.

Another gulp.

Then two fingers pushed up into her tight, soaking wet little pussy and curled around... searching for-

Anna jerked as her mom found the hot-button; strong fingers massaging the magical intersection of Anna's g-spot and prostate. The motion was every bit as mechanical and insistent as the hand jacking Anna's dick and far, far more effective.

"...uhnk!" Anna's throat seemed to trap her scream of pleasure, choke it off before she could get into full flow. She had to stop drinking the mix for a breath just to avoid inhaling the shake and succumbing to a coughing fit.

Her dick jerked, bloated and orgasm just seemed to suddenly be there, in full force as in under a second, a quart of her own 'protein shake' was blasted into her mom's belly. Then another.

And another.

Anna jerked and flopped against the counter, her wide eyes, and opening and closing mouth, making her look like nothing more than a freshly landed fish gasping for air.

She tried to take another drink of the mix, plastic screeching against the stone counter instead as she nearly lost her balance and had to slam the bottle down, clinging onto it for dear life.

There was no way she could take another gulp while her mom was still working her-

Anna's back arched as the unceasing, unflinching tempo her mother was setting continued - one abrupt, intense, surprise orgasm was suddenly swallowed by another. Anna's cock-head seemed to throb like an outboard engine as blast after blast of cum tumbled and raced down her shaft.

It wasn't stopping. Her mom wasn't stopping. This was crazy. This was-

This-

"Oh- ohfuck... OH. FUUUUUCK!!!"

Anna screamed and bucked, curling up and trying to bring her head down low enough to tip the shake bottle and drink from the spout rather than use weak, shaking arms to pour the mix into her mouth.

"PLEASE! Oh, st-" Anna howled, pawing at her shake-filled belly and bouncing tits as she came again, "PLEEEEAAAASSSE!"

Neither of them could tell if Anna's scream was agony or ecstasy.

/////

Anna could already feel the mix doing its work and turbocharging her rapidly refilling balls as she let the third bottle of shake - empty now - topple onto the counter with a 'thunk'.

There was a heavy slap as one of her mom's strong hands came down onto the counter-top and the bigger, muscular form of Anna's mom rose, powered up by a red, veiny arm that was already seriously pumped.

And the reason why the arm trembled was swiftly explained as Anna's mom straightened and gently pushed Anna back... using only her belly.

The skin of her mom's belly was shiny, smooth and unblemished.... and bulging out at least three feet from her mom's body, like a huge, fleshy beach-ball.

"I... urrmmpph-" her mom said, interrupted only by a brief wave of cum surging out of her mouth and onto that enormous belly, spattering onto ripped pecs and perky implant tits, "I... win. Come on."

Anna's mom took Anna's hand and turned ponderously, wobbling a bit as she led Anna out of the kitchen and downstairs... into the gym.

/////

Anna's mom had been merciful in allowing Anna to 'rest' while the older woman worked out.

And 'workout' was barely even the word for the assault Anna's mom had perpetrated on the gym equipment. It had been intense.

Bigger and bigger stacks of weight had lifted and then clanged back against the stops as exercises were done to failure over and over again. Barbells had been cranked up the weights until heavy, impressive weights had transitioned to unreal, bar-bending weight. Dumbbells had grown, bigger, chunkier, hiding hands and wrists in deeper and deeper canyons between fat black discs of weight.

Anna's mom wasn't gleaming, or glowing with sweat - she looked like she'd just stepped out of a sweat shower and not missed an inch of her powerful body, or the immense swollen belly that seemed to dominate it now.

Anna watched her mom now, red, pumped up and looking like a linebacker has swallowed a pregnant woman - her mom was walking slowly, sorely, over to the pec fly deck and every being on her body seemed to be on show, seemed to throb with life.

Anna's mom sat on the bench tiredly and turned to point to Anna, then used the same commanding finger to point down at a spot between those muscular thighs, a spot hidden from Anna's mom's view by a huge belly.

The real workout was about to begin.

Anna was standing between her mom's thighs in a heartbeat, no longer worried about the Game, no longer worried about overarching consequences, just focused on this imperious, gorgeous, powerful woman in front of her - the source of the sexual addiction that kept her returning to the Game.

Lewdly, Anna rubbed her cock up and down the shining dome of her mom's cum-packed belly her hands finding and stroking the taut flesh as she licked her lips and dry-humped the pregnant-looking bulge. This was part of her fantasy, of seeing her own mom knocked up, that had led to that fateful day with her giant cock hosing the first, least potent, shot into her mother's womb.

Anna took a step back, then another half-step, to allow her hardness to drop down, curved downwards slightly just from its own weight, and press the leaking tip of her freshly recovered dick against the muscle-flanked tightness of her mother's hungry cunt.

Anna leaned in.

They both moaned, feeling flesh slowly war with flesh as the pressure increased. Anna's mom nodded, wanting more of this nasty foreplay.

Anna shuffled her foot forward for purchase, and then slowly flexed her abs and ass, leaning the force of her own small muscles and body weight into the next push.

There was a fleshy, liquid noise and something seemed to part for Anna, her mom gritting her teeth and nodding her head frantically, encouraging her on.

Anna grabbed her mom's huge thighs and pushed with her hips even as she pulled with her arms, toned, lithe muscle springing to life across her lean figure. There was slow, steady progress under enough force that Anna's dick was starting to acquire a compound bend under the pressure. The only easement of the increasing discomfort for Anna was coming from the tiny gains in depth as her cock-head forced her mother's fuck-hole wider and wider.

Both of them gasped and moaned as the flared rim of Anna's glans finally popped into her mother's wet, drooling sex with a liquid squelching noise and a great queef of displaced air.

Then it was time for Anna's workout.

Planting her feet, Anna let her cock of its metaphorical leash, pumping her hips harder and harder as her mom fucked back at her as best as possible. Inch after inch of progress was hard won and it took ten minutes of athletic thrusting to get from just inside to in deep.

Anna's hair was stuck to her face and neck, wet and sweaty, as she slowly joined her mother in looking like somebody had just hosed her down. The shake mix was helping stave off the fatigue, give her the energy she needed to properly fuck her own mother and give her the finish she had won from Anna.

Anna's mom had cum four times already, stiffening and shaking as she gave in to the sensation of being truly voted out by her daughter's monster with every huge, long thrust. Anna's mom came again the first, the twentieth and the fiftieth time Anna's dick had began pummelling it's way through the cervix, stretching it further and further and further until a second, deep, internal penetration had taken place and Anna found herself liberally pumping dick-meat and pre-cum up into her mom's womb.

And there was still a long way to go.

Anna didn't remember grabbing her mom's ankles and pressing them up and out to open up the way. She didn't quite remember when her mom's hands had left that immense belly and darted up to cover her mom's mouth, preventing the hard fucking from pumping out just as much stomach-packing cum out of Anna's mom as there was brutal dick-meat being pushed in up the other end.

Anna's abs and hips and butt and thighs were burning, her arms and shoulder and chest too. She could feel the ache of lactic acid in her calves and air burning her lungs as she panted. It had taken twenty minutes just to get here, and she was far from done for tonight.

Anna's gasps had become little growls of effort as she moved from just pounding her shaft further and further into her mother, to pushing in a directed manner, dropping her mom's right leg and making sure to angle the thrusts as best she could.

"YES! YYESSSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!" her mom's voice rang out through the gym, on the brink of climax... again.

Then Anna found it.

An opening, beyond an opening, beyond an opening. It was tiny, never intended for more than a tiny egg to make its journey from a normal ovary to a normal womb. But normal was an idea that had died that afternoon for Anna, and she doubted it would ever be coming back.

Slowly, with the application of increasingly savage force, Anna's snake pushed up into the opening of her mom's left Fallopian tube and stretched it far, far beyond anything nature intended, or could have conceived of. It had to be this way. It had to be efficient, effective and with as little waste as possible.

Anna could feel her heavy balls were throbbing with their crazy hormone payload as her own biology turned workout shakes into a cocktail of wild super steroids. Her immense sack was bouncing off her mom's thick, hard ass muscles as Anna finally sunk the whole mighty length of her cock in her mom's body.

She was going to pump freaky jizz into her mom's ovary and make her mom into a hornier, more hench, more cut and more dominant goddess than she already was... and that was just the effects she could guess at. Just that thought was enough.

Anna came so hard she nearly swallowed her tongue, and she blacked out for thirty seconds.

/////

"AAARRRRGGHHH! IT HURRRTTSSSS SOOO GOOOOOOOD!"

Those were the first words that penetrated the mental fog of a soul-shattering orgasm... and that was followed by the realisation that Anna was still jetting pints and pints of jizz into...

... a mountain of belly, lopsided slightly due to the odd position of Anna's dick and the ovary it was inundating with sexual chemicals.

Every inch of her mother's sex was going crazy, milking the jizz out of Anna's monster even as the room was treated to the increasingly loud noise of skin audibly stretching.

"YES, YES! I CAN FEEL IT! MORE! MOOOOOORE!"

Anna's dick obliged and her whole body shook like a leaf as she slumped against the huge wall of bloated belly and ground her cock in as hard a she could for the last few shots, keeping her mom speared on her vast meat.

She wasn't prepared for the nearly feline yowl of lust and orgasm and hunger that split the air as her mother's body arched off the bench. Nor for every muscle in her mom's cunt to flex at once and expel every bit of Anna's dick, pushing her away bodily and tipping her backwards to sit on the floor with a thump.

Then Anna noticed it.

The muscles that were flexed tight and thrumming with pleasure were visibly growing before Anna's eyes. Each heartbeat was like a pulse across her mom's entire body, only there was no retraction, or receding after each beat, just more mass to build upon. It had been like that the second time Anna's mom had taken a shot from Anna, and it was why Anna's mom had been working out so hard before: she had ripped as many muscle fibres a she could to make their repair as dramatic and powerful as possible.

The wall of belly flesh was also receding - protein being processed quickly and whisked off to the muscles that were screaming the loudest for it.

Anna felt her softening cock harden again as she watched her mother's body writhe and flip through pounds and pounds of muscle packing onto her already sizeable frame. Anna's mom might have passed for a wide-hipped buff guy before, when seen from the back at least, but now there was no doubt that she was yoked - big by the standards of both women and men.

And the size of her mom's belly, at least compared to the shots that had gone before, suggested that there was much more to come.

"OOOH YEEESSSS... gonna be so YOKED!"

Anna blinked; her mom's voice sounded richer, huskier and very, very sexy.

Anna's mom stood ponderously and cradled her belly as she rose off the bench, grunting softly each time her body grew, her pussy positively gushing as the sensations drove her higher and higher towards climax again.

Trembling, upright, Anna's mom towered over her daughter, letting go of her belly to spread growing arms wide. Slowly Anna's mom lifted this arms higher and higher, up to shoulder height, then above. A turn of huge, thickening wrists and her mom's attitude of glorious supplication end with the sharp click of knuckles as open hands clenched into mighty, trembling fists.

There was a moment of silence, with Anna's mom naked, sweaty, huge, swollen-bellied and with arms raised as if to strike - her body was burnished in the golden light of the gym and Anna looked up at her in powerful awe. It felt like some kind of terrible, insane prophecy hovered in the musky air.

Then Anna's mom punched down and inwards, body swiftly growing and surging outwards in all directions as she hissed in effort and pleasure as she flexed the most amazing most-muscular pose that Anna could even imagine. The hiss deepened into a growl as Anna's mom's chest thickened and deepened, as the huge belly shrank and shrank and shrank, seeming to fuel the explosive growth of muscle mass all over the older woman's straining, reddening body.

"HHHHRRRNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH! YYESSSS! FUCKIN' GROOOOOOW!"

Anna scooted back a little as a huge thigh seemed to ballon well past champion bodybuilder size and continued flaring forwards and outward as muscle heaved and grew and throbbed larger and larger. Veins rose in quick succession, seeming to lance across her mother's huge body like lightning bolts, all seeming to converge, not at the heart, but at her mom's cunt. Trapped between the overhang of a still-prodigious belly, the thick claw of Adonis belt and Anna's mom's incredible thighs, one might have expected the pussy flesh to have disappeared effectively. Instead it was growing with the rest of that incredible body, growing with every ounce of effort Anna's mom could squeeze out of that most-muscular flex.

Anna watched as muscles that might have normally never been named outside a textbook surged to life amid the only source of lushness and outright femininity left on that enormous body. Meaty flesh that might normally have been called things like the bulbospongiosus, or deep transverse perineus bloated and grew, and flexed and grew, and brutally, threateningly... GREW. Crown among all of this growth was the clit, which went from the classic thumb-y nub most female steroid users ended up with, to a vast, bloated mass of super-sensitised sex flesh that was as long as a coke can... and at least an inch wider in girth.

It looked like female sexuality turned up to a hundred, and it was completely and utterly uncompromising. Anna watched as her mother reached around her heavy belly to grip her clit and begin jacking it one-handed, encouraging the previously relatively dainty nub to assume its full majesty as it hardened into a 7 inch long hugely chubby shaft that dominated the space at the top of her mom's cuntal folds.

Anna was so hard right now.

Anna's mom's belly was still big, if not as hugely swollen as before, but she still jacked that swollen clit until her whole, muscular body rose up on tip-toes as she wildly and wantonly got herself off, uncaring if errant splashes of her juices sluiced down on Anna and matted down her sweat-slick hair further.

With a last grunt, Anna's mom came hard, mustering the strength to step forward and loom over the smaller woman, eclipsing Anna in her muscular shadow and the under the eaves of her enormous faux-pregnant belly.

The fragrant musk of Anna's mom's juices gushed out in a torrent and soaked her daughter in sheet after voluminous, jetting sheet of squirt as the older woman rode her orgasm hard, growling depraved sexual promises down at Anna and made sure to completely cover her from head to toe, marking her forever.

"Yeah," Anna's mom sneered as she looked down at her daughter, leaning down to pinch Anna's cheeks between her strong fingers and point Anna's juice-glazed face up, forcing her to make eye contact, "that's right... this is who I need you to be: covered in my juices, submissive, on the floor and totally willing to do anything to make me better, bigger, harder, more full of muscle and steroids and testosterone. You're going to make me a beast, a bull... a fucking goddess. And you better believe I'm going to need a loving, slutty little whore like my darling daughter to fuck me like I deserve."

"You think losing the Game today is bad? You think having to give me a triple shot is bad?" Anna's mom asked as she held Anna's gaze, standing and jacking her huge fatty of a clit again, "You don't have any idea what's going to happen before we play the Game again... but I think I do."

Anna's mom raised her other arm and flexed a huge bicep, easily over 20 inches around, and slowly licked it, sending herself over the edge as her jacking sped up and she made sure to squirt all over Anna again, turning her head away from her huge arm muscles to stare dominantly down at her daughter as cunt-juices washed away a look of shock and surprise.

"I think I know what's going to happen, I can feel it inside me, waiting... and- and I WANT IT!"

Panting, finished and flushed, Anna's mom gave her new improved leg muscles one last admiring stroke and thumped over to one of the machines, leaving Anna to pant in the aftermath of the deluge.

Anna's mom didn't see her daughter scrape fresh pussy juice off her chest and face and cram it greedily into her mouth... nor did she see the monstrous meat that Anna sported harden so much that the very flesh of the shaft grew shiny and dark with surging blood pressure.

/////

Anna lay on her back on the floor of the gym, bracketed by a huge pair of dumbbells, and grunted as her mother began to settle into place.

The workout had been going for an hour, but Anna's mom had lasted thirty minutes before she'd decided that Anna's enormous cock needed to be part of the routine. And there was no way Anna was going to argue.

It had started on the leg press, with Anna riding the rails trapped between her mother's bulging thighs and the metal deck of the weight sled. Every rep saw hundreds of pounds of steel pushing Anna down, cock first, into her mom and the wall of that massive belly, and then her mom's mighty legs pushing Anna - and the weights - away again. Power sets, high intensity and huge weights had tested Anna's mom's strength, and the sheer force of the weight of the sled against Anna's back had tested Anna's courage... but her mother's strength had overcome all previous personal bests, and any danger to her daughter.