All Comments on 'Anna's Date'

by Enchantress116

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please keep going!

My sub and I both noticed remarkable similarities to our own life and fantasies! We can't wait to see what happens next

Enchantress116Enchantress116almost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in this series. Keep an eye out for more to come. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor EnchantedFool...

This is a dumpster fire.

His sweet note is said to be "pathetic". What sounds like lovely conversation skill is "prattling". His basic social interactions with others are undermined by her. And when he gives her what she wants, she refers to him as a "mess". She plays mind games with him, doesn't return nice text messages, and generally comes across as a highly manipulative person who has no business being anyone's Dominant. She even cuts him off when he starts expressing his emotions and threatens to send him home.

Also, "if you're looking for a blowjob, I'd suggest you find yourself another girl". What? Seriously? Haven't we reached a point in ridiculous BDSM stories where we reject a "Dominant" who refuses to give their submissive pleasure in any basic way? Hell, she refuses to kiss him. How is this okay? He clearly is enamoured with her and she's treating him like garbage.

She is not a Dominant. She's a person who gets off on being abusive and has found someone who's willing to put up with it. Why, who knows? Maybe they don't see they're worth more than a woman who thinks badly of them.

I wouldn't be so disgusted by this story if it was a pure work of fiction. But this is apparently the story of how two Lit goers met and got attached to each other. And all I can do is feel sorry for the man in question. I sincerely hope that after this Machiavellian nightmare bleeds him dry, he finds another, more compassionate Domme to submit to. Because he definitely deserves better.

Kiwi_GypsyKiwi_Gypsyover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more

I have enjoyed the first two stories greatly. The 'training' of a sub should be done with both firmness and gentleness in kind which these stories show. The 'breaking' of a male to slip from societies expectations and their own idea of how he should be is done in such a way as to make them comfortable with their own changed view of themselves. I will be reading part three soon and hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just love the intense but soft seduction

The slow, soft seduction of Arin is way beyond what I have experienced while reading this story. Only two chapters in and one can just feel the release of being a man and being lead into being a sub. Look forward to the rest of the chapters. Intense, yet soft.

sm8100sm8100about 3 years ago
well written

An excellent narrative of the unfolding of thoughts in the lead characters portraying jut the right amount of tension. The pace is perfect. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise continues.

But what did you mean by RECANT?

Definition of recant

transitive verb

1: to withdraw or repudiate (a statement or belief) formally and publicly : RENOUNCE

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnchantress116@Enchantress116
I have a large range of interests which include but are not limited to orgasm denial, pegging, female-led relationships, control, and bondage. I'm usually the one in charge during a scene but sometimes there is room for someone a bit more...formidable. Limits include undera...