Anna's Descent into Nudity

Story Info
Anna explores exhibitionism, nudity and submission.
11.9k words
4.57
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers. This story is entirely fictional, and rather unbelievable. I am a man writing from the perspective of what I dream of when I jack off. If you also enjoy slightly unrealistic exhibitionism and public nudity with mild bdsm/control, then read on and enjoy. If you don't, please look elsewhere! :)

*********************************************************************************

What can I tell you about myself? I guess it depends on what you want to know! But I suppose the fact you're here reading this means you want the juicy stuff. I'm Anna and I'm 22 years old. I live in the UK. I'm single. Lucky you. Although you probably wouldn't be able to handle me. I've only ever found one person who can, and he's the subject of this tale. Although he was never going to be long term partner material. It was a symbiotic relationship. We both got our thrills and then moved on.

I'm getting ahead of myself. A lot. Sorry.

Back to me! I'm average height with straight blonde hair. I've got blue/grey eyes, and everyone says I have a nice smile, particularly when I smile with my eyes! I've no idea how people notice though because everyone always seems to be fixated on my chest. My boobs are my best asset. They're not massive, but they are large. They're perky too and topped with pink nipples that are larger than average when cold or when I'm horny.

I keep myself in shape in the gym and doing yoga. I also watch what I eat. Not religiously, but I'm careful. I like to keep fat to a minimum. And I guess being in good shape accentuates the curves of my chest too.

I've never worn a bra. Well, except for occasionally wearing a sports bra. But to be honest, even that only happens when I'm going to be really vigorous. Two reasons: I hate the restriction of the tight fabric, and I also love the feelings I get when people notice my braless state. The best bit is that I usually get horny which makes my nipples erect, and that in turn helps to confirm what's going on. And then I get wet and tingly downstairs.

Oh, and that's where another of my quirks comes into play. I rarely wear knickers too. So, when I get wet down there it often starts to trickle gently down my inside leg. So naughty and so sexy. I love feeling the cold air caressing my intimate areas. And the juices improve the feeling too. All in all, I end up horny as fuck. I like to keep myself like that for as long as I can. It greatly helps the pleasure when I finally do something about it.

I love sex. I'll get it wherever I can. But I'm not faithful. I've been known to have more than one partner in the same night. It's amazing how easy it is to get laid when you're relaxed about it. Particularly as a woman. There's always some bastard willing to fuck you. I love the power it makes me feel allowing someone to think they're in control of me. They aren't.

In general sex is with a man, but I don't draw the line. If I want another woman, I'll have her. There are certain benefits to fucking women. The clean-up is a lot easier for starters. And she knows exactly what makes me shudder with pleasure.

I'm getting carried away again. Did you imagine me start rubbing my pussy? Yep! I'm wet just thinking about this. I'll try and control myself, but I may just have to finish myself off. I'd let you watch if you were here with me.

Yes, I'm a slut. I'm proud of it too. I haven't always been this way though, and that's where we'll probably start this story. The slut has always been there and dormant, but it needed someone to wake her up. That's where Maximus comes in. Maximus isn't his real name of course, it's more a descriptor. For his dick. More on that later, I'm sure.

It all started a year or so ago. I had just finished my dinner when I heard something being pushed through my letterbox. I collected a blank envelope from the doormat and set down on the sofa to open it. It was probably just marketing junk, although it shouldn't be. I had a notice on the door saying I didn't want that crap. It was a good quality envelope though.

Inside was a single sheet of high-quality paper with a hand written note. It was good handwriting too. Quite masculine. I read the note over a few times, stunned. And then I noticed a faint tingle between my legs. And I knew I would do what the note asked.

You probably want to know what the note said. Good thing I kept it!

You want this.

I know you do.

You probably don't.

Not yet.

But you will.

I am taking control.

Stand topless in your bedroom window at 10pm.

Hands by your sides.

Stay for 10 minutes.

Do not cover yourself.

Maximus.

I was stunned. I was confused. I was intrigued. And ultimately, I was mildly turned on. Who was this person? What was it that they knew I wanted? How could they be so forward as to ask me to stand half naked in my window?

I already knew I would do it. Don't ask me how I knew. I just did. The question is what to wear on my bottom half. Should I just wear a skirt? Or should I wear a dress and just slip my arms out of the straps? Give the opportunity to cover up in an emergency.

My bedroom window was at the back of the house. How did the author know this? At least it would minimise the amount of people who might randomly see me. Was that a good thing? Was that intended? I couldn't decide.

I checked my watch. 9pm. 1 hour to wait.

I busied myself tidying the house. Anything to take my mind off the excitement. But the dampness between my legs was a consistent reminder. Nevertheless, the time went quickly and with about 10 minutes to go I went upstairs to my bedroom and pulled a pleated skirt out of my drawer. Nothing fancy, but it was a skirt I often wore with a crop top as it enhanced the look of my abs nicely.

I slipped the skirt on and took off my top. I don't know why, but I also put on some heels. I gently rubbed my nipples as they quickly stood to attention in the cooler air. I checked myself in the mirror. I looked hot.

I nervously stepped to the window and pulled the curtains back. It was bang on 10pm. I stood there with my hands by my side as requested. I asked my Alexa speaker to time 10 minutes.

I very quickly started to enjoy myself. I actually wanted people to look at the window and see me there. I wanted people to want me. I wanted people to enjoy my tits. I smiled to myself, and very quickly I noticed an inordinate amount of pleasure coursing through me. A trickle of juices started slowly down my inner thigh. I considered taking off my skirt too. But I didn't want Maximus to be annoyed. So I didn't.

All too soon the 10 minutes were up. I slowly closed the curtains and slipped my top back on. Then I went back downstairs and found another envelope on the doormat. Clever of Maximus to make me stand at the back of the house so I wouldn't see him at the front. I ripped it open in excitement. The note was longer this time, but still in the same handwritten style.

I told you you wanted it.

I bet you got wet.

Did you think about getting totally naked?

You probably did.

I would have approved.

Slut.

I am in control.

You will do what I say or more.

To the letter.

Write your mobile number and email on the envelope and leave under the plant pot outside the door.

Shave your pussy completely.

Have as many orgasms as you want.

From tomorrow you cum only when I allow it.

Night night slut.

Maximus.

I grabbed a pen and scribbled the information he'd asked for onto the envelope and quickly placed it under the plant pot outside. Then I ran upstairs as quickly as I could, stripping off my clothes as I went.

I already kept my pussy hair trimmed and well groomed, so it wasn't a difficult job shaving it completely. I didn't tend to keep it shaved because of the amount of maintenance needed to keep it smooth. I guess that had just changed.

That job done, I reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out all my toys and pleasured myself for a good hour before I was utterly exhausted. I fell asleep instantly.

The next day was Saturday, and I was awoken at 9am sharp by my phone pinging me. The number was withheld, but there was no doubt it was Maximus.

***Well done yesterday my slut. I'm proud of you for realising what you want. Today you're to go shopping. Wear a blouse with the top 3 buttons undone, and a loose short skirt. No stockings. No underwear obviously. That's a given. Always. Wear some nice heels too. Buy revealing tops and the shortest skirts you can find. Maybe some skimpy dresses too. Also buy some tops that are semi-transparent, the thinnest yoga pants you can find, and a buttplug. Maximus.***

I didn't need much persuading to go shopping, so this was a perfect way to start the weekend. And I was thrilled by the shopping list. I went downstairs naked to grab some breakfast of coffee and cereal.

I ate quickly and then rushed upstairs again to pop on the clothes that I needed. I couldn't wait to get to the shops. I selected the skirt I'd worn last night and a nice light blouse that showed off my nipples through the fabric.

I toyed with the idea of taking the bus, but then remembered that I needed to get a buttplug and the best place I knew of for that was a bit out of town. So I grabbed my car keys and drove to the sex shop.

The selection of toys was overwhelming, so I busied myself with the clothing section first. They had some really slutty skirts and I remembered Maximus wanted me to get some really short ones. I selected the shortest skirts in my size and added them to the basket. As I was making my way to the changing room, I noticed some tiny negligees and remembered the need to get skimpy dresses. I decided to take a couple of small satin numbers to see if they could pass as dresses. I also picked up a blouse that was basically just thing gauze with buttons. Almost entirely transparent.

I flushed a little thinking about what I was putting in my basket. This was exciting. I went to the changing room at the back of the store to see what things looked like.

The blouse was perfect. It was loose so didn't compress my tits, and you could see absolutely everything through it. That went in the 'keep' pile. Then on to the skirts. They were really cute, and definitely fit the 'short' requirement. The longest one just covered my pussy at the front, but you could see the base of my buttcheeks at the back. There was another that was marginally shorter but still just about manageable, but the third one was scandalous. No matter how far I pushed it down my waist it wouldn't cover anything. My pussy was fully exposed, and it barely covered half my backside. I considered rejecting it, but Maximus had clearly said I was to get the shortest skirts I can find. This was perfect.

The first negligee I tried was too tight. It made everything bulge in funny ways. So that went on the reject pile. The second was amazing though. Satin is so smooth. It was a halter neck design, so the front was basically just a tiny drape of fabric with a low scooped neckline. The fabric barely covered my nipples and when I moved around you could see my boobs wobbling everywhere.

The skirt section was really short and hardly covered anything either. The back was attached to the neck with a fine gold chain, so it didn't sag too much. I loved this and decided to take it even though I'd be practically naked wearing it.

With the clothing options sorted it was time to tackle the buttplug. I'd never done anal at this point and the thought of putting something in there made me nervous. But plenty of people did. I just needed to know where to start. In the end I asked the shop assistant for help, and she was brilliant. I chose a simple plug with sparkles in the handle and a tube of lube.

I tossed those purchases into the boot of the car and headed to the big shopping centre for the rest of the things I needed.

Thin, cheap yoga pants were easy. There was a horrible discount sportswear shop next to the car parking area. I picked a couple of pairs to try. One was a sort of mottled grey, the other was white. I tried the white ones on first and knew immediately they were the ones. By this point I was already damp and as soon as the wetness from my pussy seeped into the material, they became semi-transparent. When I stretched you could make out more than just the shape of my labia. I had no idea what Maximus had in mind, but this seemed to fit the meta perfectly.

I spent the next happy hour or so going round clothes shops looking for tops I might have considered to be scandalous in the past. I was quite surprised how many choices there were, ranging from the revealing to the transparent and even to the 'why even bother wearing anything' categories! I also found some tiny summer dresses that were clearly meant to be worn over vest tops and leggings. The straps would fall down easily, and they were super short. Even the slightest breeze would make them waft up exposing the goodies beneath.

By now I was soaked with anticipation and having a really good time.

Then my phone pinged.

***I hope you're having fun. We're only just getting started but I can see you're enjoying it. Yes, I'm watching. Find a shoe shop. Have your feet measured. Try shoes. Let the assistant see up your skirt easily. Let them do what they want. Maximus.***

I probably should have guessed Maximus would follow and watch, but I'd almost forgotten about him in the enjoyment of imagining wearing the clothes and so on. I wasn't scared. For some reason I trusted him. But at the same time, it was creepy despite the thrill.

Finding a shoe shop wasn't difficult. But finding the right one wasn't so easy. A lot of them were pretty much self-service these days but it sounded like I needed a more traditional one. I eventually found just the right place. It was quite high end and had some really nice shoes for sale. It was quiet, and I could see they still did old-fashioned fittings. There were a few staff on the shop floor, both male and female. Mostly young.

I went in and started browsing the heels. They were gorgeous and well out of my price range. After a few minutes a female shop assistant asked me if I needed any help. She was really pretty. Probably about 18 or 19, stick thin, with straight black hair and brown eyes. I explained I needed to have my feet measured and wanted to try some shoes, so she ushered me to a seat and went off to find the measuring device.

The seat was nice and low which would make keeping my dignity hard if I wanted to keep it, but I made sure to let my skirt flap up at the back as I sat down so that my naked bum was on the material. This in turn made the front of the skirt ride up a little. I knew that my shapely, naked legs were now almost entirely on display. I leant over and slipped off my shoes.

The assistant was back in a flash and kneeled down in front of me, placing the measurer on the floor. I put my right foot onto it and relaxed, allowing my legs to part quite considerably. My naked pussy was right in front of her face. It would have looked glorious, and probably glistening with my juices. It took her a moment or two to realise, but when she did the look on her face was priceless. She was instantly flustered and her skin started turning a deep pink starting from the base of her neck and working up. Her eyes were fixated on my crotch and I could see her breathing was getting shallow.

It was probably only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity that she stared. Then suddenly she snapped back to attention and got on with measuring my feet. I made sure to keep myself fully open to her gaze for the whole procedure and I could see her taking longer and longer glances.

As an aside, I definitely don't consider myself to be bisexual. Not even now. Definitely not then. But for some reason it didn't matter who was looking at me. It made me horny just having anyone looking. The whole idea of my most intimate parts being exposed for anyone to see and enjoy was thrilling. I definitely prefer sex with men, but I'll fuck anyone if I think it would be enjoyable.

The measuring done, Sandy (as her name tag informed me) asked me if there's anything specific I wanted to try on. I said there wasn't but that maybe she could pull out some shoes she thought would suit me. She liked that idea and got up to go to the stock room. I didn't change my posture. I left myself open for anyone in the shop to see.

My phone pinged.

***Great job slut. You are getting the hang of this nicely! Whilst you're alone, undo all the buttons on your blouse except 1. You choose which. Maximus.***

My heart fluttered.

I quickly undid the buttons as requested, leaving just the one in line with the base of my boobs done up. The material gaped open revealing plenty of cleavage as well as my toned stomach.

There were a couple of customers in the store and I could see them doing double takes at my exposure. I let them look. Of course I did.

Before long Sandy was back with a stack of boxes. She placed them down. Then she saw the change in my attire and she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry Madam, but is this some sort of prank," she asked.

"No, Sandy, not at all. I'm just here to enjoy myself," I replied and smiled back.

Sandy nodded as if that was perfectly normal and started unpacking the shoes. She had great taste. We started trying on the shoes with Sandy placing them on my feet for me. The touch of her hand on my naked skin was electric.

With each pair I had to get up and walk around to try them. Sandy watched me intently as I did. With each pair her hands travelled a little bit further up my legs too. And she constantly stared at my pussy.

After all the shoes were tested she asked me to choose which my favourites were. It wasn't hard. They were the first ones I tried. They were gorgeous. Sandy placed them back on my feet. By now her hands were lightly brushing over my knees as she fitted them and her face was the closest it had been to my crotch. I could almost feel her breath.

Then she told me she needed to get her manager's approval that the fitting was accurate which I gladly agreed to.

Sandy got up and went over to a guy who was probably about 30 and spoke quietly to him. I couldn't hear what they discussed, but the man glanced over at me a couple of times. Then he walked over to me with Sandy in tow.

"Madam," he said calmly, "do you mind if we conduct the approval process in the back room?"

Maximus had told me to do what they asked, so I smiled and agreed. I still had the shoes on so I stood up and bent over to pick up my own shoes which would have given anyone looking a nice view between my boobs as they hung down.

I love how my breasts look when they hang by the way. They look full and heavy, but there's a definite gap between them.

Tony, the manager, led the way with Sandy and me in tow. Sandy caught my eye and smiled nervously.

The back room turned out to be a private area for VIP customers to try shoes, not the seedy storeroom I'd envisaged.

"Thanks for coming back here, Madam," Tony said quietly. "Sandy's quite new here so I need to sign off on her fittings, but I don't like doing that in front of other customers as it makes Sandy look inexperienced. Please take a seat and Sandy will make sure she's 100% happy with the fit before I do my assessment. Make yourself comfortable."

I flopped onto the seat which made my tits jiggle uncontrollably and then resumed the posture I'd had in the store. If anything my skirt had risen up even higher.

Sandy got back down between my legs and re-checked the fit of the shoes. She seemed a lot more relaxed about looking at me though. Tony observed the whole thing.

Once Sandy was happy she signalled to Tony she was done. She moved aside slightly but stayed where she could still see my pussy. She looked at me and smiled. Tony knelt down next to her and didn't hold back with looking. There was no bashfulness from him at all. He just gazed at my exposed flesh and licked his lips.