Anna's Descent into Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he checked the shoes. He was very thorough. Once the same checks Sandy had done were finished he then firmly took one leg lifted it up to his chest. He carefully wiggled the shoe around on the foot to check it wasn't slipping. He then placed my foot back on the floor, but it was definitely spread further apart than when he had started. I liked his style. Then he shuffled over and took the other leg and did the same with that. This time he spread my legs even further and held onto it for longer.

"Look at this, Sandy," he said calmly. He was pointing at my foot, but neither of them was actually looking at my foot. "You see that small gap there? You might be able to slip something into it. We'd better check. We wouldn't want to let the customer leave without fully checking everything would we?"

Sandy definitely shivered. Tony placed my leg back down leaving me splayed open, and then got up and returned to his point of observation. Sandy shuffled back squarely between my legs and without hesitation ran a hand up my inner thigh and over my slippery pussy and down the other side. When I didn't complain she stroked my shaved mound, pushing the skirt way entirely. She leant in and inhaled the aroma of my snatch.

With her nose just inches from my crotch her hands slowly snaked up my body and deftly undid the last button on my blouse. It pinged open and my tits popped out. There was a sharp intake of breath from Tony. Sandy slipped the useless garment off my arms and dropped it on the floor.

This was a totally new experience for me. In many ways. I'd fooled around with girlfriends, but this was an unknown woman touching me and enjoying me whilst an unknown man watched. I almost came there and then from the excitement.

Sandy massaged my breasts and pulled gently on my long nipples. All the while her face was practically in my groin. And then she leant in and kissed my clit. It was like a bolt of lightning. She sensed this and so did it again. Before long she had a couple of fingers in my cunt and was licking my clit like crazy. I was in heaven. I looked down and her other hand was in her pants. Tony had his dick out and was stroking himself. It wasn't very big, but it was still exciting to see.

It didn't take long for me to climax. This was totally debauched and I loved it. I squealed with pleasure as the muscles in my groin spasmed with pleasure. Sandy carried on licking and fingering me until I was spent. Then she sat back and wiped her face with her hands.

Tony motioned to her that she should move aside. I knew what was coming and was strangely excited by it. I was being used and I couldn't say anything to stop them. I suppose technically I could, but I didn't want to either.

He dropped his trousers and placed himself between my legs. Then he firmly thrust his hard member inside me. There was no ceremony, no affection, just sex. He got into a rhythm quickly. This wasn't for my pleasure at all. Purely for him. Then I saw that Sandy had taken off her trousers and knickers. She motioned I should lie back which I did. Then she climbed onto the seat and lowered her cunt to my waiting lips. Like a good slut I got to work on her womanhood. I slurped at her skinny fanny as well as I could whilst Tony fucked me.

Before long Tony was grunting and Sandy was clearly enjoying herself too. In fact Sandy's orgasm took me entirely by surprise. She suddenly tensed up and arched her back, her full body weight pushed onto my face which made it hard to breathe. Moments later I felt Tony's hot cum shoot inside me as he growled in pleasure.

A few moments later Sandy got up and slipped her clothes back on. Tony withdrew his quickly softening cock and grabbed a paper towel to wipe it down. He tossed me some paper too so I could clean myself up.

We got sorted as best we could - my makeup was a state - and I slipped my blouse back on. I redid the single button from before deciding that Maximus hadn't told me I could adjust anything there. I started to take off shoes but Tony stopped me.

"You can keep the shoes, Madam. They look hot on you. Consider it remuneration for the inconvenience. And if you ever report us to the authorities for this then you've just stolen £200 worth of shoes. Keep that in mind. On the other hand, if you ever need new shoes..."

He left that trailing, winked, and marched back out to the shop floor.

Sandy was a lot more gentle.

"Thank you for today, Madam," she beamed at me. "I've only been working here a few months and this is easily the best day so far."

I smiled and said something inconsequential as I gathered my things. I was very aware that Tony's cum was starting to seep from me. It made me feel really slutty.

I headed back into the shopping centre and my phone pinged.

***Looks like you had a lot of fun. That went better than planned I think. Now go home, shower, and rest. Await further instructions. Maximus.***

I did just what Maximus asked. I headed straight home and showered and then lay down on my bed. I must have been shattered because I fell asleep instantly.

I was awoken by my phone pinging again.

***New rules slut. Stop wearing clothes in the house. Leave the curtains open unless you're sleeping. Order a takeaway. Watch 50 Shades of Grey. Make sure it's playing when the driver arrives. Make sure they see you naked. Let them play. Maximus.***

I occasionally would go naked around the house. But not often. But I did enjoy it. I definitely didn't mind this new rule. I was a bit nervous about answering the door nude though. But it would also be fun.

I got the film on. I'd seen it before. I'd enjoyed it. Watching it naked was a bit different though. And the anticipation of the delivery was really getting my heart going. I ordered some food and waited.

20 minutes later the doorbell went and my heart jumped to my mouth. I left the film playing. It was obvious what film it was. I opened the door fully and smiled at the delivery driver. His eyes nearly popped out of his skull. I let him look. I took the bag of food from him and crouched down to put it on the floor, making sure he had a full view of my spread cunt. Then I indicated I wanted to get him a tip so turned and got my handbag. I put it on the floor and bent at the waist to rummage for some cash. I kept my legs parted knowing he'd be having a luscious view of my pussy and arsehole.

I took my time and then pulled £10 out of my purse. I turned around quickly so my tits would jiggle and handed him the money then I landed a little peck on his cheek and opened the door for him to leave. He thanked me and went on his way.

I was a little disappointed he hadn't taken advantage of me, but I had enjoyed the fact I wasn't embarrassed showing myself off.

I sat down with the rest of the film and the food.

Once I was done my phone pinged again.

***That was fun! Now, time to acclimatise to the buttplug. You will eventually be happy wearing it all day. But for now just for a short time. 20 minutes. Send a photo. And then sleep. Maximus.***

I'd never had anything in my arse before. I had no idea what to expect. This was the most nervous I'd been all day. Which is weird. Nevertheless I wanted to keep Maximus happy. I fished it out of the shopping bag along with the lube. I got it nice and slippery and lined it up with my hole. I gently worked it in. I couldn't believe it would fit, but fit it did, eventually. My anus clamped down around it and it left me feeling full. Very full. And I liked it.

I tried walking around. It felt unusual. I tried sitting. That felt really strange. But it wasn't uncomfortable.

I took a nice photo of it firmly lodged in there and sent it to Maximus. He responded with starry eyes.

With 20 minutes up I slowly and carefully slipped the plug out and washed it. Then I got into bed. I was asleep in no time at all.

I awoke early the next morning with the sun streaming through the curtains. It looked like a nice day. I remembered the no clothes rule and went to the kitchen to have breakfast naked. It was liberating feeling the morning sun on my skin.

I was just finishing my coffee when I heard something come through the letterbox. I padded to the door and found a small parcel. I tore it open. Inside was a note and a black running shirt. I read the note.

***Good morning my slut. I trust you slept well. Yoga this morning. There's a class on at your usual place. Wear the pants you bought yesterday, and this top as well. But it will need modifying first. It should be loose and light. Put it on and then cut off the bottom so that it is just in line with the bottom of your breasts. At the class let your tits do their thing. Don't cover up. Let everyone enjoy themselves. Maximus.***

I examined the top. It was a men's top and therefore too big. If I did a handstand it would definitely be around my ears even as it is. With the modifications Maximus wanted it would be impossible to keep my boobs hidden. Fantastic!

I got to work modifying it. In fact, I may have been a little over-zealous. Maybe intentionally. Once I was done the fabric barely covered my areola, let alone the bottoms of my boobs.

I slipped on the yoga pants too and examined myself in the mirror. I looked insanely slutty. You could easily see the base of my boobs, then the whole of my abdomen, all the way to my hips, then you could easily see the outline of everything down below.

I slipped on some trainers and headed out to the class. It was about half a mile away and so I decided to walk. My boobs were jiggling and swaying all over the place. It actually felt good. I just hoped some people were enjoying the show.

As I walked into the venue for the yoga class I realised something: I was no longer just happy for people to see me naked, I wanted it! That was quite a revelation and in itself excited me.

There were already a handful of folks at the class, so I grabbed a mat and set up in a free spot. I sat down cross legged on the mat and had a big swig from my water bottle. I did a few warmup stretches and noticed I was already getting attention. Perfect. It wasn't hard to understand why. My boobs were pretty much constantly out.

Just before the session started a buff looking guy set up his mat directly behind mine. It was definitely intentional. I decided to make sure he'd get the best session of his life. I took another swig from my water bottle and "accidentally" let some of it pour into my crotch rendering the pants really transparent. He was going to see everything he wanted to now.

We started the exercises and I could tell the moment the guy realised what had happened because I suddenly heard a groan from him. And then lots of shuffling as he readjusted his attire around a large bulge in his crotch. Poor guy. Not. He was getting an unfettered view of my chest and lots of detail about my shaved pussy. I'm sure he'd enjoy taking care of that hardon later. I made sure to maximise my exposure.

The class was over before long and I slowly rolled up my mat and put it back in the storeroom. I really hoped someone would talk to me, but other than the customary chit chat nobody did. Buff dude made a swift exit and everyone else was way too polite.

So I walked back home again enjoying the freedom my tits had in the top again and hoping people were enjoying the view.

As soon as I walked through the door I stripped off my clothes and chucked them in the washing machine, then I went upstairs and had a short shower. I also re-shaved my snatch as it was just a touch on the stubbly side. I would have to think about getting it waxed.

I finished drying myself off when my phone went.

***You did well this morning slut. I have a reward for you. You'll finally get to meet me. But you won't see me. Leave the front door unlocked, then slip your buttplug in and lie on the end of the bed. Feet on the floor. Spread. Put on a blindfold. No peeking. Do not try to move or touch me. I will do what I want. You will enjoy it. Maximus.***

The moment I'd been waiting for. There had to be a purpose to this. Maximus must be wanting more than a show from all of this. I was beyond excited. I nipped down and unlocked the front door as requested and grabbed an eye mask I used for travelling. I lubed up the buttplug and slipped it in. It was definitely a little easier than yesterday. Maybe because I was more relaxed? Anyway, I didn't dwell on that too long, but lay down on the bed as instructed and covered my eyes. I couldn't see anything. My body was almost fizzing with anticipation.

Before long I heard the front door open and close and then heard steps on the stairs. Someone walked in and the room filled with a slightly familiar scent that I couldn't place at all. There was a bit of shuffling and the sounds of clothes being removed. And then I felt something at my pussy. Something big and firm. It was definitely a dick and not a dildo. Without any ceremony the man pushed his massive member into me. It slid in relatively easily as I was absolutely soaked. The combination of the size of the cock, the plug in my rear and my overall heightened sense of anticipation was almost too much.

The man started stroking in and out. Each stroke left him deeper in me until he finally bottomed out. His dick must have been an absolute monster, both in length and girth. I felt so full. And it was pressing on all the right places. I felt absolutely amazing.

He increased the pace of his thrusts now and I couldn't stop myself. My body convulsed with the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced. And it just kept going and going. Wave after wave of sheer pleasure washed over me as his thrusting got more and more fervent. He didn't let up for a moment. And my pleasure just kept increasing. I was in ecstasy.

And then he exploded. I felt myself being filled with load after load of hot cum. Spurt after spurt of it coated my insides.

He stopped thrusting and rested inside me as his cock grew flaccid. And then he withdrew.

Then I heard him fussing around, presumably getting dressed. He quietly left the room and I heard him let himself out.

I waited. I didn't need to rush. I felt his cum slowly oozing out of me. Then I heard my phone go so I slipped off my mask. The room was surprisingly bright, but my eyes adjusted quickly. I saw a large bunch of flowers on my dressing table. Nice touch.

***Definitely a slut aren't we? That was good. Very good. Don't shower until this evening. I want you to smell me on you. Don't wipe up my cum either. Let it flow. I want you dirty and reminded of how I used your cunt. Leave the plug in for as long as you can manage. Await further instruction. Maximus.***

I felt alive. My pussy tingled. My heart fluttered. I needed something to eat and a drink.

I got up and wandered to the kitchen and fixed up a simple pasta meal and cracked open a bottle of rose. Every time I moved more of his cum trickled out of me and ran down my legs. My thighs were sticky and I could smell his scent permanently. It wasn't until I went to sit down that I remembered the butt plug. I sat down gingerly and was surprised to find it wasn't too bad.

I finished my food and cleared up the kitchen and then decided to watch some TV. I was pretty tired out to be honest. I draped a towel over the sofa to stop any leakages staining it and curled up with the rest of my bottle of wine. I was feeling relaxed and a little tipsy by the time my phone finally pinged.

***Slut! I hope you're enjoying remembering what I did to you earlier. Now's the time to get cleaned up. Have a shower. Put on something very revealing. With thigh highs. Walk to the pub. Have a few drinks. Let things happen. Maximus.***

Drinks on a school night? Well I suppose so. And I couldn't wait to show myself to people in the pub. The question was what to wear though. Not that I was bothered, but I didn't want to get barred from the pub or arrested or anything. That being said, I wanted to be scandalous. I needed people to look at me and enjoy me. I was actually hoping for people to take advantage of me as well.

I had a few clothing options but decided to defer a decision until I had showered. First I carefully slipped out the buttplug. I had become quite used to it being in there over the course of the day and now my anus felt slightly stretched and empty. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling though. I would definitely be using the plug more in future, but not tonight. I washed it and put it away and then jumped in the shower. It was nice to get the sticky deposits washed off my thighs.

The cleaning done, I dried myself off and then sorted my hair and makeup, then I slipped on my thigh highs stockings. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt really good about how I looked. The stockings drew attention to my shaved pussy. I wondered if I could get away with going bottomless at some stage. That would be really naughty.

In the end I went for the negligee I'd bought on Saturday. It definitely fit the very revealing brief. My boobs and my pussy were practically permanently on show. There was no way I would be able to maintain "dignity". Although I felt very dignified to be honest. The thigh highs really drew attention to the shortness of the dress. I loved that!

I slipped on some heels and headed out the door. As I walked my boobs swayed nicely and my nipples were only occasionally covered by the fabric. I felt the air on my bum knowing that the skirt didn't even come close to covering it. By the time I got to the main road I was getting attention from drivers. Horns honked and I got the occasional whistle from open windows as they sped past. I hoped they had a good wank later.

It wasn't far to the pub, but I was already pretty moist by the time I got there. I walked in and headed straight to the bar and ordered a large gin and tonic. I lifted myself onto one of the bar stools at the bar meaning my pussy was going to be more obvious. I could feel the material of it on my naked skin. The skirt didn't cover anything. The barlady gave me a raised eyebrow but didn't say anything.

My drink ready and paid for, I swivelled round so my pussy was facing the door and relaxed. I let my legs slip apart just slightly meaning anyone walking in would see everything. And boy did people see everything. The pub was getting surprisingly busy for a Sunday evening. And a lot of people clocked my exposure very quickly. Word was spreading. I wasn't going to have to worry about paying for any more drinks. In fact I was having to fend off offers!

Before long there were a few people - mainly guys - standing around me. On the whole they were very civilised although there were some pretty racy comments flying around. Then the first hand landed on my leg - mid thigh. It belonged to a middle-aged, rather fat guy. As per Maximus's instructions I didn't stop him. He gently stroked the top of my stockings. It actually felt good. A younger, fitter guy must have noticed this and started caressing my other leg. He was more forward though, focussing his attentions to the stretch of naked skin above the stockings. His fingers got very close to my snatch. Again I didn't stop him.

Then I felt more hands groping my tits. Suddenly it was a free for all. I had no idea who was touching what. So many people just wanted a piece of me. Then the hands started rubbing my pussy. I came instantly. And I came again and again. Fingers were on me, inside me, all over me. It was so naughty and I loved it. I lost all sense of time as I let the people have their way with me.

Then I heard a female voice shouting above the rabble that it was time to stop. Eventually everyone did and I sat there and came down from the high. All eyes were on me. I could see the hunger in their eyes too.

Eventually I came to my senses and I saw the barlady in front of me. She asked me if I was ok. I said I was. She told me it was time to go home before the authorities shut the place down. So I stood up and promptly stumbled. I was pretty pissed but I was also weak from the orgasms.