Anna's Descent into Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat around the table eating cereal, Jane piped up.

"This has been really fun guys, and I think we should make a rule that whenever we're together we are all naked and that anything goes. What do you think?"

We all readily agreed to that.

After breakfast they guys all had to leave which was a shame, but I was really looking forward to more fun with them on other occasions. I was tidying up the kitchen when my phone pinged.

***Looks like my little slut had a lot of fun last night. Well done. One final challenge: walk around the block, the long way, entirely naked. Take something to cover up with just in case. Take your time. Enjoy. Maximus***

I wondered what he meant by a final challenge. I was also very excited. I actually wanted to be naked on the street. I wouldn't have imagined that recently, but there it was. I really hoped there would be no trouble.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a summer dress and popped it in a little handbag and then stepped outside. The sun was warm on my skin. All of my skin. I started walking round the block. There were lots of people out with it being Saturday. I got a lot of attention. Some negative, but mostly positive.

It took half an hour or so, but I finally arrived back at my house. I was actually sad to be going inside. And I was as horny as hell.

I stepped inside and my phone buzzed immediately.

***Very well done. You have come such a long way and I've enjoyed the ride. It's time for me to leave you to your own devices for now. Enjoy the new awakening. You won't hear from me again unless I need to bring you back into line. Maximus.***

Then it pinged again with a picture of a very large penis with cum all over it.

***By the way, this is what you do to me. Slut. Maximus.***

I was actually a little sad to be losing Maximus's input. I had no idea who he was. And that cock was amazing. But I was also really pleased to have had the education and awakening from him and to now be in charge of my own adventures.

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag of toys. I needed to relieve the joy of walking naked outside, but I needed to do it somewhere where I might be watched. I plopped myself on the couch in front of the front window and got to work on my cunt. It didn't take long to cum hard, and I really hoped someone had enjoyed the treat.

That done I suddenly felt the need to tell someone about this, and that's why I wrote this down for you. Maybe we can meet one day and you can enjoy me nakedness for yourself?