Anna's Descent into Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barlady looked straight at one of the men and told him he needed to take me home and ensure I was safe. It was the younger guy who was the second to touch my leg earlier. I took another look at him and liked the look of him. He was the typical tall, dark and handsome chap. He took me by the hand and helped me up, then he crooked his arm so I could link my arm into his and he led me outside.

About halfway home I decided I was going to reward him for helping me. When we got to my doorstep I fished my keys out of my handbag, but before I unlocked I let my dress slip off me to the floor leaving me just in my stockings and heels. I unlocked the door and pushed it open, then I took the man by the hand and drew him inside with me. As soon as the door closed I knelt down in front of him and released his cock from his trousers. It went straight in my mouth and I started sucking on it. Before long it was rock hard and he was groaning. I kept sucking and licking him until he unloaded in my mouth. I took every last drop before showing it in my mouth and then swallowing it.

That done, I wordlessly showed him to the door and sent him out.

I felt so slutty and so good. This new awakening was amazing. I was so grateful to Maximus, whoever he was.

I was settling down for the night when my phone pinged.

***That was fucking hot tonight slut. You're really living up to it. Did you feel my hand on your body in the pub? You gave yourself to those people. I saw you enjoying it. Did that guy fuck you at the end? He'd have wanted to. Work tomorrow so you'll have to be careful. Wear the plug all day if you can. It'll make you feel naughty. Flirt with colleagues. Enjoy yourself. Maximus.***

Oh god. Work. I'd nearly forgotten about that hellhole. Maximus was right, I'd have to be careful. But I liked the idea of the buttplug under my skirt. And no knickers of course. And flirting. We had a very strict policy on relations between employees, but that was male/female relations. There was nothing specific about female/female relations other than the usual cautionary stuff. Maybe I could play around with some of the beautiful women in the office? We would see.

The next day came and went with little out of the ordinary. It felt good having the plug in my ass, and I flirted a bit, but nobody seemed to bite. I got home again feeling pretty frustrated. I stripped off and slipped out the buttplug and cleaned it. My anus needed to relax, although it was definitely a lot more comfortable being stuffed. My phone pinged.

***Time for some fun slut. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Unlock the door. Kneel in front of the bed and lean over it. Blindfold on. Relax. Maximus.***

I wondered what he had in store. I presumed another fucking. I was trembling with anticipation as I quickly got myself ready and waited for him to arrive.

I heard the door open and close and heard him come upstairs. He took my hands and put what I presumed were handcuffs on my wrists then he pulled them in front of me. I heard a click as he presumably cuffed them to something. I couldn't move them if I tried. Then I felt cords being wrapped around my legs at the knee. He parted my legs so they were about a foot apart and then presumably he tied them to the bed legs. I was completely vulnerable and exposed. Then I felt cold lube trickle all over my anus and pussy. Lots of it. He rubbed it in so I was completely slick and then I heard him leave and the door closed.

I waited for what seemed an age before the door opened again. Then I heard a number of people on the stairs. There was no talking but I heard a few people shuffle into the room. This was totally humiliating and I loved it.

Then I felt the first dick. It slipped straight into my waiting anus and immediately began fucking me roughly. It didn't take too long for this guy to blow his load. He pulled out and then I felt another cock, this time slipping into my pussy. It squelched loudly as the man fucked me unceremoniously. He started to roughly grope my tits as he leant over me. Then he was done. He was replaced by another man with hardly a break. This must have gone on for ages. I lost count of how many men came inside me. My pussy and arse were both used entirely. There was nothing I could do except take it and enjoy it.

Then almost as suddenly as they had arrived they left. There was silence in the room. I waited for a good 20 minutes with globs of cum seeping out of me and running down my legs to the floor. I couldn't move if I wanted to. Eventually I heard the door open again and felt hands undo the cuffs and cords holding me in place. I didn't move though. I knew that wasn't what Maximus wanted.

Finally he left and I heard the door closing again. I stood up gingerly. My entire nether region was on fire. I slipped off the blindfold. I was a mess. My legs were plastered in cum and there was a massive wet patch on the floor. My makeup was all over the place. My phone went.

***Very well done my slut. I bet you loved that. You looked incredible. You did so well. Shower yourself and clean the room. Then sleep. Maximus.***

Then my phone pinged again. It was a number of photos of my pussy and anus, bright red and dripping cum. I had to admit it looked pretty awesome!

I showered and cleaned up and was asleep in minutes. It had been an eventful evening.

The next morning I awoke and got ready for work. My pussy and ass were both still quite sensitive from the night before, so putting in the buttplug had to be done gingerly, but when it was done I did feel better. It felt like a real shame to be having to put on clothes, but I did. Obviously. I needed my job.

As I was leaving for work I got a message from Maximus.

***I'm going to leave you in peace for the rest of this week. But no orgasms remember. Invite 3 friends for dinner Friday. Maximus.***

I was slightly relieved to know that I'd be able to keep myself to myself for the rest of the week, but I also knew I'd miss Maximus's demands. And I'd definitely miss orgasming. It was nice to have an excuse to invite people for dinner though. Not something I'd done for a good while. I knew exactly who I'd invite: a good friend Jane, her boyfriend Bill and a mutual friend Alex.

Jane and I had gone to school together. We'd been good friends from the outset and stayed in touch. She was curvy. The guys, and some of the girls, loved her large breasts and round butt. She wasn't overweight, just well endowed. She was also pretty cheeky. She'd been with Bill for a year or so now. He was about the same age as us, tall and athletic. He was super successful in his career too, so had a lot of money. He treated Jane like a queen! Alex was another friend from school. He was a bit of a nerd, but Jane and I liked him because he was a bit shy and gentle and said nice things. He definitely had a crush on us both and was devastated when Jane got together with Bill. I was overjoyed to hear they could all make it.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. Work was dull, enlivened only by the buttplug in my naked ass. I also spiced it up wearing a tiny top and short skirt to the supermarket to get food for Friday. I got lots of attention, particularly in the chilled section where my nipples could have cut glass. But nothing more than lascivious looks.

Friday came and I rushed back from work to start getting the food and the house ready for my guests. It was fun rushing around and cooking naked. My phone went.

***Happy Friday, slut! Time for the end of your training. I'm very pleased with you. Stay naked tonight. Invite your guests to join you. Relax. Have sex. Cum as much as you want to. Maximus.***

That solved the problem of what to wear. But it caused a whole new dilemma. How on earth was I going to get my friends to understand, or even join in? I didn't mind being naked. In fact I was quite excited by it. But what would the others think?

"Screw them," I thought to myself, and got back to prepping things. As I did I noticed I was getting wet. A good sign!

Bang on the dot of 19:30 the doorbell went and my heart leapt to my mouth. I went to the door and opened it with a little trepidation. It was Jane. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ooooh new dress, darling? Very racy! Bill's just parking. He'll be in shortly."

"Yeah, about that, Jane," I replied, "I am spending most of my life as naked as possible and I love it. I was sort of hoping you might all join in! We are friends after all. It could be fun!"

Jane stepped inside as I closed the door and she gave me a funny look.

"You're definitely a weird one, Anna! But what the hell. You're right, it could be fun!"

And with that she lifted her flowery dress over her head and tossed it on the coat rack, followed by her bra and panties. I'd not seen her naked since changing for PE at school and she'd definitely developed nicely. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a nice landing strip which really suited her curves.

"Thanks Jane," I beamed at her. "Please help me to get the guys naked too."

"Oh that won't be a problem, hun. Well not for Bill. He's a perv. And you'll love his dick. Alex might be another story though. I bet he'll get pretty flustered!"

I chuckled and nodded. The doorbell went and Jane went to answer it as I had to get something out of the oven. I heard voices in the hall as I guessed Jane was persuading Bill to get naked. A few moments later they both walked in, and I wasn't disappointed. Bill was completely nude and his large dick was as hard as a rock. He said hi and looked awkward. On any normal occasion we'd have hugged and he'd have kissed my cheek, so there was no reason not to now. Not for me anyway. I bounced over to him and threw my arms around him, feeling his engorged penis push against my stomach. He eventually kissed my cheek and I could see he was really embarassed.

I got glasses out and poured them both a large glass of wine. Bill swigged half of his in one go, so I topped him up. We all got chatting and laughing as I finished off the dinner.

When the doorbell finally went announcing Alex's arrival I was nearly ready so Jane and Bill went to let him in. As they opened the door I heard a loud "What the fuck!" from Alex, followed by a load of laughing. I quickly finished plating and went into the hall to find Alex pinned to the floor by Bill with Jane tugging his clothes off. I went to help. It was a lot of fun, particularly releasing his hard dick from his boxers. Jane was enjoying herself too - I could tell because she gave Alex's dick a kiss as it sprung into view. Bill smiled.

Now that everyone was naked Alex could finally greet everyone properly. He was red in the face with the exertion of the unclothing, and probably a little embarassment, but he didn't hold back and gave us all our customary greeting of a hug. Much like with Bill, I enjoyed feeling his penis pressed against me. He definitely hugged me for longer than usual too, and as we parted his hands brushed against my bum. That was definitely intentional.

We sat down to our meal and plenty of wine. As we ate Jane asked me what the hell was going on, so I explained. All three of them looked shocked, but also admiring. All of them were particularly interested in the buttplug of all things, so I excused myself and slipped upstairs to pop it in. When I got back to the table I bent over to let them see it, along with my perfectly shaved snatch. There was a collective intake of breath.

"Ummm so you don't mind people seeing you like that," Alex asked.

"It's not that I don't mind, Alex," I replied. "I actually want people to see me. I want people to enjoy my nakedness. I've been having so much fun. And Maximus has really pushed me to lose inhibitions!"

I went on to explain about my pussy and anus being used by all those men and how horny it made me. Jane was definitely shocked by that. I knew she and Bill had a relaxed attitude to sex, but I think that was a bit far for her.

After a while the chat moved on to the wildest things everyone else had done and we finished the meal, and a lot of wine! We all chipped in to tidy up and then Jane suggested we play a game. Alex immediately chimed in with suggesting spin the bottle. And then he blushed.

Bill, Jane and I agreed immediately though, so I grabbed a bottle and headed to the living room where we all sat in a circle on the carpet. We all sat cross legged and I really enjoyed that that meant we could all see each other entirely. Jane's pink snatch was glistening with her juices and both Bill and Alex's cocks were dribbling precum. It was time to make this interesting.

"Ok, here's how it'll work: I'll spin the bottle first and whoever it lands on has to kiss me. Simple. That person then spins the bottle and they get to choose what forfeit the person it lands on has to take. No holds barred. Does that sound fair?"

They all agreed excitedly, so I span the bottle. It span well and eventually landed on Jane. She smiled and crawled over to me, her heavy breasts swaying nicely. She kissed me gently on the lips a few times before leaning right in with her tongue slipping into my mouth. We snogged for what seemed like ages and I felt electricity coursing through me. She was a great kisser.

Eventually Bill interrupted us: "Ah come on guys. Let someone else get some fun!"

We broke the kiss reluctantly, and Jane returned to her place. Everyone was watching her intently, seeing how her body moved. She sat back down and I noticed she was flushed. She composed herself for a moment and span the bottle. It landed on Bill.

"We might as well get this over with, Bill. I don't want this to be awkward tonight, so I want you to go over and feel Anna's boobs. Properly. Not just a stroke. A proper feel."

Bill smiled and came over to me. I leant back slightly with my hands on the floor behind me and he reached out both hands and took hold of my chest. He rubbed and stroked my tits and rolled the nipples between his fingers. God it felt good.

"Guy," Alex said eventually, "time to stop. I think we need a time limit on these activities so we all get a chance!"

We all agreed this was sensible, so I grabbed the kitchen timer while Bill returned to his place.

Bill span the bottle and it landed on Alex.

"Ok, Alex, time for the continution of this not being awkward between me and Jane. I want you to lick her cunt. Have at it. She tastes incredible."

Jane grinned and lay back on the floor. Alex crawled over and without hesitation got to work on her pussy. Jane groaned instantly and I set the timer for 2 minues. It was so hot watching them at it. I caught Bill's eye and he grinned at me and then started rubbing his own dick gently.

Before long the 2 minutes were up and Alex returned to his place and span the bottle. Jane remained lying on the floor with her legs spread though, complaining that she needed more time! We all laughed.

The bottle landed on me.

"Ok, Jane," he said quietly, "I want you to take out your buttplug, clean it, and then lube it up again and slip it in Jane's butt. Then I want you to play with her for the time limit."

Jane grinned and sighed. I turned around and got on all fours so they could all watch me take it out. I needed them to see how it left my anus spread nicely. I slipped it out and stayed like that for a moment so they could see everything, then I got up and cleaned and re-lubed the plug. Then I came back and got down on all fours in front of my friend. I got as close to her pussy as I could and then slid the slippery piece of metal between her cheeks and into her waiting hole. Jane gasped as it went in. I got to work on her. I fiddled with the plug, slipped a finger into her waiting pussy and assaulted her clit with my tongue. She was so close to orgasm when the timer went off, so I just ignored it and carried on. Jane exploded shortly afterwards. She screamed with pleasure and I continued to work her pleasure points until she eventually came down. Then I got up and returned to my place.

We waited for a couple of minutes to let Jane compose herself before I span the bottle. It landed on Alex.

"I think it's time to lose the timer again," I said, "because I want you to come over and jack Bill off until he cums."

Alex and Bill both looked at me aghast. They weren't expecting that.

"Come on guys," I responded. You can't expect some girl on girl action without being willing to give us some enjoyment too. Hop to it!"

Jane chipped in with enthusiasm too, and so the two of them eventually agreed.

Alex gingerly crawled over the Bill and firmly grasped his dick. He started working it firmly, but carefully. It was clear Bill lost his concerns pretty quickly because he started groaning and telling Alex to go harder. Alex obliged and wanked him furiously. Bill eyes rolled back into his head as suddenly ropes of cum shot from his penis and splattered to the ground.

Jane and I watched them as they cleaned up with a cloth. That was incredible.

Alex span the bottle and it landed on Jane. He deliberated for a little while, before suddenly deciding what the task was.

"I want you to go out to your car. Walk normally, open the car, reach in and fish around in the glovebox with your ass on display to anyone, complete with that buttplug, then walk back in normally."

I was surprised to see Jane almost leap up with no objections. She grabbed the car key from the pile of clothes by the front door and wandered down the garden path to the car which was parked on the street. She followed Alex's instructions to the letter, even wiggling her butt while she was rummaging in the car, before then walking back inside.

"That was thrilling!" she gushed as she got back to the house. "I think I'm beginning to understand you a bit, Anna. Maybe we can have some fun with this together one day!"

I nodded and smiled.

Jane span the bottle and it landed on me again.

"Oooooh I've always wanted to see how something works, Anna," she jabbered excitedly. "I want you to take both of these lovely cocks at the same time! Alex, I expect your dick is harder as you've not cum yet, so lie down on your back. Anna, I want you to straddle him and take him up your bum. Then Bill, I want you to fuck her pussy. And you're not stopping until both her holes are full of spunk, ok?"

Boy was I ok! We got into position, a little awkwardly, but we did and then I was in heaven. Alex's cock felt great in my butt, and Bill's felt divine in my cunt. This was so naughty. My best friend's partner was fucking me with her permission whilst I had another dick up my rear end. It was an incredible feeling and I almost came instantly. I focussed on holding out as long as possible though and worked on helping the guys get into a good rhythm.

It didn't take long for Alex to unload in me. All the pent up sexuality of the night had made him very ready. Bill took quite a bit longer though, so as per Jane's request Alex remained inside my bum with his cock rapidly softening.

I felt that Jane was missing out though, so I told her to come and crouch over my face so I could eat her out. She was delighted. I got to work on her cunt with my tongue whilst Bill continued to fuck me and also started licking her nipples. Even Alex started to grow hard in me again and before long the four of us were making all sorts of delightful noises.

Eventually Bill came inside me and we all relaxed and disentangled ourselves from each other. We all lay back on the floor totally spent, and totally satisfied.

It wasn't unusual for our dinner parties to end with the others staying the night as they were unfit to drive home, but an unspoken line had been crossed now, so I invited the three of them to join me in my bed. We all snuggled up naked in my kingisize bed and slept until morning.

In the morning we took turns to shower and so on before having breakfast together. There was no hint from anyone that they wanted to put clothes on.