Anna's Muddy Encounter

Story Info
Anna has an out of this world encounter with two muddy men.
1.6k words
3.83
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna recently started working for the family business.

On days that the business was busy, often Chris would have to join forces with his staff on various sites, leaving Anna to run the office by herself. The office was a remote setting, in the countryside and rented from a local land agent. An old farm building, with outbuildings that became spookily dark in the winter months.

Often her mornings were kept company by regular visits from a delivery wagon, delivering piping components to the business premises on an almost daily basis. Simon, the driver reminded her of her brother.

Anna, being the flirtatious character she is, would always make a point of wearing a revealing top to ensure she caught the delivery drivers eye. Simon would occasionally catch a glimpse of her cleavage but given that he had known Anna for years and was a friend of the family, never crossed the line.

On this particular day however, Simon pulled up outside and beeped the horn as usual. Anna came outside to open the gate and was wearing a particularly low cut top, lower than others she had worn. She was in a strange mood, didn't say hello to Simon and strode back in to the office once the gate was fully open.

Simon unloaded his van and shouted to Anna.

"I'm all done" he said.

There was no response, but he could hear a noise coming from an outhouse. Simon couldn't place the noise, but had heard it before around the old farm and thought nothing of it. As he walked to his van, he heard a muffled shriek. He turned around and walked towards the outbuilding.

The windows were boarded up. He found a crack in timber boards and could see a chair.

On the chair was Anna, hands tied to the sides and legs spread. She had a gag wrapped tightly round her mouth, a blindfold across her eyes and appeared to be completely naked. Her legs were held in place by chains. Simon could make out the red nail polish on her toes and her feet were arched while she writhed in the seat letting out various moans. She always had cute painted toes and these stuck out to him immediately.

His expectations of seeing Chris in the background were soon crushed when a naked disfigured man stood in front of Anna. Simon had heard stories told in pubs of a local man who lived in wilds. The man stood before Anna, covered in mud and entirely naked. The mans cock swayed towards his knees and was absolutely enormous. It was thick, hung and by far the biggest cock Simon had ever witnessed.

Behind Anna suddenly appeared another "mud man", covered in mud, naked and an equally large cock swaying between his legs.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Simon thought.

Mud man 2 crept up behind Anna and reached around her sides, groping a breast hard in each hand. Annas breasts were huge! Large in size, tanned lines running diagonally upwards with equally large nipples and areolas to match. The 2nd disfigured man continued to grope her while she remained strapped to the chair. The mud mans cock suddenly started to grow and wrapped itself around the side of Anna, down across her waist and found her spread cunt. The cock looked like it had come alive!! As his hands groped her swollen tits, his cock rubbed the outside of her cunt and it wasn't long before Simon could see her pussy juice dripping down on to the floor.

It had become very obvious to Simon that this was a consensual arrangement. Anna wasn't struggling and appeared to be very comfortable with the entire situation.

As mud man 2s hands pulled her tits to the side and massaged her dripping pussy with the head of his monster cock, the original mud man reached forwards and held her face with his dirty hand. He removed her gag and his left hand then reached up and joined his right. He opened her mouth and held it open with his filthy fingers. His enormous dirty cock then started to harden and began to grow in length. It continued to grow until the huge head of his swollen muddy penis reached Annas mouth. It forced its way between her lips and stayed there, blocking her mouth. His right hand moved to her nose, where he held he nose closed until her feet started to shake; at which point he'd let go and she'd breath heavily again.

She was air tight.

It was now that she let out a muffled and exhausted scream while mud man 2 used his alien looking cock to bring her to orgasm. This was the noise Simon had heard on various occasions. This was definitely a regular meeting.

Mud man 1 removed his cock from her mouth and shouted something unrecognisable to mud man 2. Mud man 2 extracted his cock from her cunt region and the original, large mud man moved back and knelt down. From here his cock extended and looked like it was seeking out her pussy. Once it had gained the scent, it slowly but firmly extended and met with the opening of her cunt bang on. His cock sat patiently on the outside of her cunt lips. The mud man, muttered something and Anna quickly nodded.

The large dirty cock then forced its way in to her pussy. It was huge, absolutely huge; like a forearm!

Annas legs shook and her toes curled, her soles wrinkled and her head threw itself backwards. Mud man 2 held her firmly on the breasts while the tip of the cock made its way through her vulva and in to her vagina.

From this point, the dirty disfigured stranger began to push in to her, then pulled out, then plunged back in and pulled back out. She remained silent and although the cock was as wide as a fist, she must have been loosened up in the past to enable her to take such a size.

Her little red toes curled everytime the cock forced its way in and then her wrinkled soles would relax and her legs would go limp as the cock was pulled out. This continued on and on, in and out, every pump in would squeeze more cunt juice out and every time its cock pulled out even more pussy water would drip on to the floor.

Mud man 1 shouted something at her, his language was unknown but Anna seemed to understand. She responded by nodding and the muddy figure smiled. Mud man 2 held her even tighter and seemed to be counting down.

On Annas final nod, mud man 1 ejaculated inside her. It was like normal cum but darker and thicker. Mud man kept his cock inside her as he came and his sperm started the spill out from around his shaft and the edges of Annas dripping pussy. The semen continued to pour in to her. Mud man 2 held her firmly in place, his hands gripped tightly on to her tits, squeezing her nipples while she sat and took the muddy cock that was filling her with sperm.

Simon was in disbelief. He had never seen so much cum and began to question if these things were from planet earth!

More cum filled her cunt and more cum continued to pour out of her and puddle beneath her shaking legs. Mud man 2s cock had now moved towards her pussy and seemed to be waiting for a turn. The original wild being pulled its cock from her pussy lips and its dark yet creamy sperm emptied on to the floor.

The 2nd mud man didn't let go of her breasts and remained behind her while its large curved cock, reached around her side and began to sit patiently around the entrance to her vagina. It barked something indistinguishable at her and Anna again just nodded, as if she knew and understand their words.

Upon her nod, mud man 2s cock entered her but this time it was different. It didn't force its way back and forth in to her breeding hole, this time it just continued to enter her. She began to shake and her toes did the curled motion that Simon had now began to recognise.

The 2nd cock continued to push its way in to Annas cunt. Inch by inch, the muscular muddy penis continued its path up inside her cunt hole. Simon could see it pushing its way against the wall of her pussy and then it come to a stop, it was easily 12 inches far up in side her; probably the furthest a cock had ever been in her pussy. At this point it pushed further, perhaps another 6 inches. Anna trembled while the cock inserted her, almost spearing her internally.

The main mud man asked her a question and she smiled and nodded. The 2nd mud man then began to empty inside her. Her stomach and upper vagina started moved and while the creature held her tits tightly still, it continued to fill her with its seed.

Anna sat there, smiling and enjoying being filled by whatever was inside her now. She had a satisfied look on her face and her wrinkled soles shuddered every few minutes with every additional pump of semen the mud man gave her.

Mud man 1 leaned over and sucked on her toes while she lay in ecstasy filled with muddy dirty cock and ripe cum. She wriggled and smiled and then let out a cute laugh as the muddy creature tickled her feet with his tongue. The 2nd mud man removed his cock from her used fuck hole and reached around with his mouth also and began to suck and lick her cute red toes. She giggled again and let out a loud and deafening laugh.

"What a world I'm living in" thought Simon.

"She sat in silence the entire time but shrieked when they sucked her toes. What a girl!" Simon said, as he got up and noticed the time. It was time for him to continue his deliveries.