Anna's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna then promised herself that the next time she met Linda she wouldn't be so timid. She giggled to herself as she found herself wondering what Lindas pussy tasted like. If it hadn't been for Max' invitation, she was pretty sure she'd be close to finding out by now.

'Speaking of which,' she thought to herself as she knocked on the door to Max' room.

"Come in," she heard Max' voice calling out to her, and she opened the door, walking inside to again find Max sun bathing on the balcony. There were two other sun beds beside him, and on one lay Adam, just as naked as Max, with the empty sun bed between them. As she walked closer she was pleasantly surprised to see that Adams cock looked to be about the same size as Max'.

"We're enjoying the evening sun, sweetie. Come join us," Max said and Anna smiled as she lay down between Max and Adam. She noticed that the sun beds were so close that if she reached out, she could probably grab both their flaccid cocks.

'I wonder what I would have said if someone had told me a week ago that today, I'd be laying naked between two naked men,' Anna thought to herself and giggled. She looked over at Max and saw that he was looking at her with an inquiring look.

"I was just thinking," Anna said smiling. "I wondered what I would have said if someone had told me a week ago that I'd find myself here, laying naked between two naked, handsome gentlemen," she continued and then looked over at Adam who was also looking at her.

"I think I speak for Max when I say that these gentlemen are really happy you're here," Adam said with a kind smile.

Anna smiled back. If she just straight out asked them, she guessed that Max and Adam would fuck her, right there and then. Having fantasized about it for some time, a part of her wanted to just ask them. Another part of her wanted to prolong the fantasy though, maybe even tease them a little. Instead of just reaching out and grabbing their cocks, like her pussy was telling her to do, she gently took one of Adams and one of Max' hands and placed them just below her breasts. She then closed her eyes and put her hands behind her head and lay there, savoring the feeling of their hands.

Both men obviously took the hint and began to caress her. They both moved their hands up to her breasts, gently kneading the soft skin. Anna let out a low moan, but she didn't blush at this. She felt safe letting them enjoy her body, knowing that they'd pleasure her beyong what she had ever experienced before.

It didn't take long until she could feel her nipples stiffen, and both Max and Adam leaned in closer and took a nipple in each of their mouths, gently flicking the tip of their tongues on it. Anna moaned again, louder this time.

'Oh my god, I can't believe it's really happening,' she thought to herself, and she felt her arousal growing to beyond what she thought possible. 'Max and Adam are going to fuck me.' Her moans turned into whimpers of pleasure, and she absentmindedly reached out, trying to grab their cocks, desperate to feel them throbbing in her hands. She couldn't quite reach that far down, and she heard Max chuckle.

"I think Anna wants a closer look at our cocks", Max said, and she looked up, nodding eagerly as she met his eyes. Both men kissed her breasts before standing up on their knees.

Suddenly Anna felt the sun blocked by two enormous cocks, hovering above her. She gasped and instinctively reached up and put a hand on both of them. She could feel them throb in her hands.

Anna didn't quite know what to say as she stared at the two majestic pieces of man-meat, and she slowly started moving her hands along the long shafts.

Adam and Max both looked down at her, and they both gave her a warm smile.

"I... I can't believe it," she eventually managed to say and gave both cocks a loving kiss. "So much cock."

"And they're all yours, sweetie," Max said, and she looked up at him. For a moment she thought she saw something in his eyes. Something beyond the obvious lust of having a busty young girl adoring his giant cock. She felt a connection beyond the physical, and she knew she wanted to belong to Max. To do everything he wanted her to do. To be his plaything, and please him every day.

"Since this is Adams first day here, I think it's only fair that you show him first what you can do with that amazing mouth of yours," Max said and reached down to stroke her cheek.

"Yes daddy," Anna said and winked up at Max. He grinned back, and took half a step back as Anna turned her head, and opened her mouth as wide as she could, wrapping her lips around the head of Adams cock.

"'Daddy', huh?" Adam said and looked over at Max. "This one looks like a keeper, bro. You should bri..." he started to say but his words were caught in his throat as Anna pushed her head further, taking the head inside her mouth and swirling her tongue around the tip. The head filled her mouth completely, and she had to crane her neck to take more of the delicious cock. She reluctantly pulled back and the cock came out of her mouth with a popping sound.

"Wow," Adam said with an impressed look.

"I'm just getting started," Anna said hearing Max chuckle. She looked over at Max, and they shared a grin, both of them knowing that Adam was in for a surprise as she got up on all fours facing Adam, so that she would be more comfortable.

Without another word she again opened wide, and she heard Adam moan out loud as she opened wide again, taking the head between her lips. This time she didn't stop until she could feel the tip poke the back of her neck.

She inhaled deeply through her nose, her pussy tingling as she knew this would be her last breath for a while. She then grabbed Adams hips and slowly pushed her head forward. Centimeter by centimeter she could feel the shaft starting to force itself down her esophagus.

Just as it had been with Max earlier that day, she felt the pain in her jaw and in her throat rising as the thick cock stretched her throat. Again she felt her eyes well up from the pain, but again she refused to let the pain stop her.

When she felt she couldn't push any further forward she held still for a moment to let her body adjust to the giant cock impaling her. The pain didn't lessen but it sent jolts of pleasure down to her pussy. If she had been able to she would have screamed in pleasure, and she could feel her pussy dripping.

Pretty soon Anna started to feel light-headed, and she felt an orgasm starting to build inside her. She reached out and grabbed Adams hips, pushing them closer to her.

"She wants you to fuck her throat, my dear brother," she heard Max say and she felt Adam starting to gently thrust back and forth inside her. She heard him moan loudly with every thrust and despite the pain almost overwhelming her, she could feel his cock swelling inside her.

'Oh my god, yes. He's going to cum down my throat and into my belly,' Anna thought to herself. A part of her wanted him to paint her face, just as Max had done earlier, but she couldn't make herself pull back. The sensation of Adams cock stretching her throat almost to tearing was too good.

Suddenly she heard him groan loudly, and she could feel the shaft throb as he unloaded into her. Her body began to shake as her own orgasm built inside her. Her lungs burned with the need to breathe, but she ignored it. She felt a pair of hands hold her upright, and a part of her realized it must be Max helping her to remain on all fours as her orgasm hit with the force of a hurricane. She vaguely heard a voice whispering in her ear.

"That's it baby. Cum on Adams cock. Feel his cum fill your belly. Daddy loves seeing you cum," the voice said. Anna fought to remain conscious as she came. It felt like she came for an eternity and even though she made no sounds, in her mind she screamed like she had never screamed before.

She had no idea how long it took her to recover, but eventually she slowly came to, feeling Adam pulling back from her, and suddenly she was able to breathe again. She coughed and her chest heaved as she sucked air into her burning lungs. Despite nearly choking and despite the throbbing pain in her throat, Anna had never felt better in her life. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at Max, who was looking at her with a look of concern, but she could see the lust in his eyes.

"You ok, Anna?" he asked and Anna grinned back at him. Her body was on autopilot. She didn't even need to think. All she needed was for him to shove his giant cock inside her. She had never wanted anything more than this.

"Please, daddy," she managed to say. "I want... No, I need you to fuck me. Take that monster cock of yours and fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard, like you mean it," she added.

Max fixed her hips in a hard grip, and she could feel the tip of his cock against her pussy lips as he leaned forward, his face only a few inches from hers.

"I love you Anna, but this is going to hurt," he whispered. Annas eyes again welled up with tears. Despite having fucked her throat that very day, and despite having watched his brother cum down her throat, he still cared for her well-being. He could have just fucked her without a word, but he was such a gentleman that he wanted to make sure she knew what she was asking for.

"I love you too daddy," Anna said surprising herself by meaning every word of it. "I want you to pound my pussy as hard as you can. Don't stop fucking me, not matter what," she added, and she barely had time to finish the sentence before she felt Max pushing against her and her pussy lips were spread open as the tip of his cock started to force itself inside her.

Anna gasped in shock as something enormous filled her pussy, something larger than she had ever experienced before, by a wide margin. She closed her eyes trying to focus on taking Max' cock. The feeling was so intense, and Annas breathing became labored, her breaths coming out as tiny whimpers.

Suddenly, and without warning Anna felt Max slap her ass cheek hard. She drew in a breath to yell out in pain, but before she could utter a sound he thrust deep inside her.

It was beyond anything she had ever felt, and she almost felt her body lifted by the force of his thrust and Max groaned in pleasure.

Anna had almost forgotten about Adam, but as Max groaned, she suddenly saw Adam standing there on his knees in front of her. Amazingly his cock was still hard, and it glistened from her saliva coating the giant shaft. She felt Max' cock poking her cervix as he penetrated her. 'Oh my god. I'm doing it! I'm taking his enormous fucking cock inside me,' Anna thought to herself and her head was spinning. The sensation completely overpowered her, and she moaned again and again, her voice rising several octaves.

"Good girl," Max said. "My cock is almost half-way inside you. Get ready to be fucked," he added, and Anna couldn't believe what he was saying.

'Wait. He's only half way inside me? Oh my god. He's going to tear me apart,' she thought, and again she barely had time to finish her thought before she felt him thrust even deeper inside her.

Max' thrust made Anna open her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure, and even though she had cum just moments before, she felt another orgasm building inside her. The world around her disappeared, and she felt her body pushed forward with every thrust of Max' cock.

"Hang on bro," she heard a voice say. She couldn't tell who the speaker was, but suddenly she saw a cock coming closer to her face. A part of her wanted to protest, telling her that this was too much, that she wouldn't be able to take more than the cock already inside her.

Her protests left her mouth as silent moans, and suddenly her mouth was pushed open by the tip of Adams cock. She felt Max start to thrust harder and harder inside her, filling her more than she thought possible. Every thrust pushed her further forward, impaling her on Adams cock.

'It's really happening,' she thought. 'These two men are spit roasting me like a pig. No, like a fuck-toy. Like a play-thing to be used for their pleasure.' Right then and there she knew that she wanted nothing else. She was right where she should be. Her arms and legs started to shake, and she doubted she'd be able to remain upright for much longer. It didn't matter though. Her body was held in place by Max' and Adams cocks. Anna wanted to scream. She wanted to let the whole world know as her orgasm finally washed over her. Adams cock was too far down her esophagus though so no sounds came out. She felt Max grip her hair and pull on it, for a moment she saw stars dance in front of her eyes, before the orgasm overwhelmed her completely, and everything went black.

She had no idea how long she was out for, but when her senses returned she could still feel Adams cock down her throat and Max filling her womb. Her lungs screamed for air, but she ignored the burning sensation.

Suddenly she felt Max' grip on her hips tighten, and his cock swell inside her.

'He's going to cum inside me,' she realized. 'He's going to fill my womb with his lovely cum.' The thought made her want to weep with joy.

"I'm not going to last much longer baby girl," Anna heard Max grunt as Adam slowly pulled out of her mouth to let her breathe.

"Cum... give... my pussy," Anna gasped as she took a few deep breaths to calm her lungs.

"AAAAaaaargh," Max roared as he unloaded into her and his orgasm seemed to never end as his cum shot deep inside her. Every spurt made her quiver with pleasure.

Eventually the torrent of cum ended. Max held his cock still for a moment before slowly pulling out. The tip came out of her pussy with a slurping sound and instantly Anna felt empty in a way she never had before, and even though she was drained she longer to be filled again. When Max wasn't inside here there was something missing.

Annas arms and legs finally gave away, and she lay herself down on the sunbed breathing heavily. She looked up to see both Adam and Max smiling at her, and she felt she wanted to say something, to tell them how amazing it had been, to tell them that they had unknowingly fullfilled her fantasy of being double penetrated. She was too tired however. Her orgasms had drained her completely, and she even had to struggle to keep her eyes open.

Max must have seen how exhausted she was, when he leaned close and took her in his arms. His grip was strong, but he held her gently and lifted her up.

"Come baby girl," he said and started to walk inside, carrying her as if carrying a small child. "Lay down here and rest for a while," he added and gently lay her down on his bed. Anna almost started to weep at the tenderness he showed her as he brushed the hair out of her face.

She didn't know how to express her feelings at that moment, but he put a finger over her lips, hushing her.

"It's ok, sweetie," he whispered softly. "Sleep for as long as you want. Daddy will be here when you wake up," he added and he barely finished speaking before Anna feel into a deep sleep. The kind of sleep she only had when she was completely and utterly at peace..

Some time later, Anna woke up with a start. It took her a moment to remember where she was, and she felt a little embarrassed having fallen asleep in Max' bed. The room was quiet and she stood up. She looked around, and her eyes fixed on a clock on the wall. She was shocked to see than she had slept through the night and that she had five minutes until her shift started.

"Shit," she said out loud and ran into the bathroom and quickly washed her face. She then quickly walked back into the living room, wondering how she could get a hold of a toothbrush. As she came out of the bathroom she saw Max standing there, a towel wrapped around his waist. Even in her rushed state of mind, she was again struck by his impressive physique.

"Good morning, little one", he said and held out a hand to calm her down. "Don't worry. There's no rush. I had no idea how long you'd be asleep, so I called Lucy and told her you might be a little late today."

There was something paternal in his voice that was incredibly soothing to Anna. She stood there silent for a moment, not really knowing what to say or what to do.

"Lucy told me to tell you that you should take the time you needed, and that Linda would cover for you until you were ready to begin your shift", Max said and took a step closer. For a moment Anna thought Max would want to fuck her again. There was also a tenderness in his voice though that told her he wouldn't just use her and then discard her like a used toy.

"I've learned that with a cock of my size, it takes some getting used to," Max continued. "I'm guessing both your throat and that tight little pussy of yours are a little sore, little one," Max said and raised an eyebrow. Anna had been so distracted by waking up in someone else's bed and being in a rush that she hadn't really noticed, but now that he asked, Anna had to agree. Even though she enjoyed the pain of having his cock stretch her almost to tearing, she did feel sore. Her pussy wasn't used to cocks of Max' size, and she needed some rest to recover from the thorough pounding he and Adam had given her the previous evening. She nodded with a pained smile, not knowing how to say that she longed to feel his cock inside her again, but not at that very moment.

Max smiled back at her, clearly understanding what she was thinking. He placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it gently.

"Don't worry, my dear. I'll be around for a while longer, so I'm sure there'll be ample time to practice," he said calmly. "I am leaving in two weeks though," he added and Anna heard a serious note in his voice.

"I don't want you to feel pressured in any way, but I'm going to be honest with you. I'm really fond of you, and when I leave, I'll leave a message for you to let you know how you can reach me, if you want to keep in touch," Max continued. "I understand if you don't, and I'll remember you fondly."

Annas head was spinning as she looked up into Max' eyes, and she didn't know how to respond. The idea of spending more time with Max was too exciting to be true. She didn't know how to say yes, but her body responded for her as she absent-mindedly reached out, wrapping her fingers around his cock through his towel.

Max opened his mouth is if wanting to say something when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"House keeping," came a familiar voice and Anna turned her head in surprise, as the door was opened and Linda came walking in. Linda took a few steps inside the room, before stopping and looking at Anna and Max with a suprised grin.

12