Anna's Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Anna and daughter Bethany make a discovery.
3.3k words
4.47
7.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this work of fiction. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

It had been a lot of years since the state troopers had come to my door and told me of the accident that took my husband Ray's life. I was devastated and my world was shattered. Uncle Ricky hired a lawyer to investigate the accident and had discovered that Ray died of blunt force trauma as a result of a head on collision. The other driver was driving a dump truck and had crossed the center line and collided with Ray. I sued the trucking company and the other driver (he survived) and was compensated handsomely. Although the monetary award didn't bring Ray back, it did ensure the financial future of me and our daughter, Bethany.

Fast forward to present day. Bethany was now 22. She and I had decided to leave Texas the summer before her freshman year in high school and we moved to Charlotte, North Carolina. We found a very nice house in the trendy part of Charlotte known as NoDa (North Davidson). It had some really nice shops and restaurants and was close to everything we wanted to see, do, or eat. Our one story house had two bedrooms, one on each end of the house, and was the perfect size for the two of us.

After high school, Bethany majored in Communications in college. After college, she found a job working at a radio station in Charlotte as part of their marketing, promotions, and events team. She loved it. She worked long hours, four days a week, and always had three days off so we had plenty of time to spend together. I still worked for the same company I started with in Texas and was able to transfer to the branch in Charlotte. I was also afforded the luxury of working from home three days a week with only having to go into the office and work Mondays and every other Friday. Our company really cared about work-life balance so we were allowed to be off every other Friday.

A few months later, on a Friday, I had gotten off work early and wanted to surprise Bethany by taking her out to dinner. I knew she was off because she had told me the night before she wanted to get some rest on Friday since she had experienced a stressful week. It was around 1 PM and I got home and I parked in the garage next to Bethany's Jeep and let myself in the house. I hung my keys and purse on one of the hooks in the mud room and went down the hall to let Bethany know I was home. I didn't see her in the den as I passed through so I assumed she was in her bedroom.

As I got to her room, I saw that her door was open and the sight before me caught me quite by surprise. Bethany was nude, laying on her right side and her legs were slightly apart. I noticed that she had a pink jewel butt plug in her ass and next to her stomach were two dildos. One appeared to be around six inches and thin and flesh colored. The other was a little darker, around eight or nine inches, with more girth. I also noticed there were secretions so I assumed she had used them and passed out from the pleasure she had given herself. Noticing the still wet stains on the sheets told me that she hadn't been asleep too long. I could tell she was in a deep slumber because she was breathing deeply as she napped.

I noticed that there was a little bit of excitement in my lower regions because I felt like I was wet from seeing my beautiful daughter laying in bed like that. Deciding that I would rub one out in the shower later, I decided to go to the kitchen and start on dinner. About 90 minutes later, dinner was done and I saw Bethany make her way into the kitchen. She had on a long tee shirt that went down just below her butt and I could tell she was braless as evidenced by her hard nipples. I initiated the conversation -

"Hey baby girl!"

"Hey Mom"

"How was your nap?"

"It was good."

"I could tell. You were breathing quite heavily when I got home from work. I didn't want to disturb you so I left you alone."

"Wait. You uh...............you saw me sleeping?"

"Yeah."

"So you saaaawwwwwwww?"

"Yeah."

"Oh Lord. This is embarra...........You saw meeeeeeeeee and the......the..........and the?" (referring to her nudity and the two dildos) She cradled her face in her hands hiding it from me.

"Yeah."

Her face was a bright shade of red.

"Honey, it's ok. So what if you have sex toys and you enjoy some 'me time'?"

"Yeah Mom, but you saw my toys and did you see my uh........" (butt plug)

"Yep. Saw that too." I giggled.

"I am soooooooo embarrassed." She stared out the window avoiding eye contact with me.

"Don't be. When you have an urge or an itch to scratch, take care of it. Lord knows I do. I have toys and a plug and I LOVE my 'me time'. I love to masturbate and I am NOT ashamed to admit it."

"Well, if you say so. I didn't know my orgasms were going to send me into such a state of slumber. Otherwise, I would have cleaned them up and put them up before you got home. I also didn't know you were coming home early today."

"Well, my darling Bethany, your momma right here has masturbated herself into exhaustion and sleep on numerous occasions and that won't ever stop. I'm a very sexual person and I love making myself cum. And you should too. Don't ever be ashamed of giving yourself pleasure."

"Thanks for being so open with me Mom. It means a lot to me."

"You're welcome my sweet girl. I'm gonna grab a shower before we eat dinner. Hey, why don't you wear something pretty and let's make this a candle lit mom-daughter date dinner?"

"Sounds nice. See ya in an hour?"

"Sure thing Bethany."

I knew exactly what I wanted to wear and I also knew exactly how I wanted the evening to go. After I showered, I selected a cream colored satin slip dress that came down to mid thigh. It showed a lot of cleavage. I also matched it with some cream colored heels, a nice tan necklace, and some diamond stud earrings. I chose to wear my hair up in a French roll style. I chose to forego panties and bra. I wanted to be nude under the slip dress. I applied a dab of perfume behind my ears, in my cleavage, and on my inner legs right next to my knees. I capped off my outfit with my carefully inserted purple jewel butt plug. With just a little makeup and a little matte red lipstick, I felt sexier than I have felt in a long time. One thing I knew for certain was that my pussy was very wet.

An hour had passed and I lit the candles at the dining room table. My place setting was at the head of the table and I put Bethany's place setting next to me on the right side of the table. I warmed our food up and poured two glasses of red wine. As I put our plates in their proper places on the dining room table, Bethany walked in and my jaw hit the floor.

Bethany had chosen a satin slip dress, hunter green in color, with matching heels, necklace, and earrings. Her soft brown eyes and her long brown hair had cast a spell on me and all I wanted in that moment was to kiss her, to devour her, and to make love to her. I wanted her BADLY!!!!!!

We sat down to eat and spent the next hour talking about our lives, work, and how much things had changed over the years.

"Mom, do you miss Dad?"

"Yes, all the time."

"Why haven't you remarried?"

"My focus in life has been YOU."

"But I'm an adult. Don't you want a man to.........?"

"To what? Have sex with?"

"Well yeah."

"OK, so confession time. About two years after your Dad died, I had developed friendships with two men and we became friends with benefits. It was sex and nothing more. One of the guys was married. The other was single. The married guy broke things off after about three months. The single guy wanted more. I wasn't ready. So he dumped me. Hence, my toy collection to please myself."

"Well, don't you crave more than just toys?"

"Sometimes but I don't want to go down that path right now. I just want to enjoy life. If a man captures my fancy, I will let you know. Right now, I'm just not interested."

"What if a woman wants to be intimate with you?"

"I wouldn't be opposed."

"No?"

"Not at all."

"Have you ever? I mean with a woman? Have you and a woman ever? You know?"

"Have I had sex with a woman? Yes I have and it was AMAZING?"

Smiling and giggling she looked at me. "Do tell?"

"I don't know if you want to hear this Bethany."

"Mom, we've jumped head first into the rabbit hole. I want to know."

"Let's finish dinner first and then I will spill...........all of it."

"Deal."

We finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. To say there was a lot of flirting and "accidentally on purpose" touching would have been a big understatement. Bethany looked and smelled intoxicating. I knew exactly where I wanted my face and my hands and I think she sensed it too.

We poured ourselves another glass of wine and adjourned to the living room and I sat at the end of the sofa that had the chaise lounge on it and Bethany sat on the middle seat angled toward me. My right leg was laying the length of the chaise and I had folded my left leg so that my left foot rested on my leg just above my right knee. My dress had ridden up so that my pussy and butt plug were in plain view. Bethany had placed some throw pillows behind her shoulders and back so that she could recline somewhat. Her left leg was angled and fully extended toward the chaise and her right leg was folded under with her heel just a few scant inches from her pussy. I could see that she also chose to go commando because I could see her pussy and butt plug.

"OK Mom, time to come clean. I want to know about your lusty lesbian adventures." Bethany said in a sarcastic and giggly voice.

"You promise ---- no judgement?"

"No judgement. I swear."

I took a deep breath and began -

"OK, so here goes. Your Aunt Jade and I........we...........we were lovers for the longest time."

"You and Aunt Jade?"

"Yeah. It started with a kiss during a Truth or Dare game when we had a slumber party and developed into something much more physical and intimate as time went on."

Giggling, Bethany said in an exaggerated Southern accent, "Why, Anna Carter, you dirty little strumpet. Hahahahahaha. See, I suspected something was up with you two based on the last few times we visited with her. I caught her staring at your ass several times and every time she said your name, she said it like she was talking to a lover. Now, I understand."

"You're not mad?"

"Mom, hell no. I'm not mad. I have no right to be. So, what happened?"

"Well, see, this is where it gets sticky. Jade had a thing for this guy. Although, she and I loved being intimate, she was hung up on him and I knew I would never be able to fill his shoes. She was THAT MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIM."

"So, who was the guy?"

"Weeeeellllllllllll, your Uncle Allen."

"WHA.....WHA.....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!! Wait, he and Aunt Jade? Whoa! Did you and he eveeeerrrrrrrrrrr?"

Laughing, I replied. "No. Never. Jade told me my brother was well endowed, HUGE, as she put it, but I wasn't interested in finding out because I was deeply in love with your Dad."

"But what about Aunt Peyton, Uncle Allen's wife?"

"She caught the two of them playing 'Hide the Sausage' at 3 AM after a Friday night/Saturday morning party and kicked him out. I haven't spoken to Peyton in years because I don't know where she is. Luckily, Allen and Peyton didn't have any children so that situation was easier to sort out. Jade and Allen are in Dallas living together. Jade and I call each other once a week and I talk to her and Allen."

I glanced at Bethany's pussy and noticed she was very wet.

"Looks like someone is a little wet."

"A little? Mom, my pussy is VERY wet. Here, look."

She spread her pussy lips and the opening looked like someone had been eating her pussy because it looked drenched. With the way her lips were pulled up, I could also see that her clit was very pronounced and seemed to be in need of a good tongue thrashing.

"WOW! Why is it so wet like that?"

"Several reasons!"

"Share?"

"Well, my butt plug for one. I love the way it makes me feel. Also, you are looking so pretty tonight. AND, I was thinking about Aunt Jade and Uncle Allen having sex. I know that's wrong but it's a turn on."

"Pull your butt plug out and give it to me."

"Huh?"

"Just trust me Bethany. OK?"

"OK"

She lifted one leg and pulled it back, exposing her pussy and ass in all their glory. She pulled her butt plug out rather easily and handed it to me. I held the steel bulb to my nose and sniffed deeply and then did something that shocked us both. I put it in my mouth and began sucking it like a cock, tasting her ass on the plug. I looked deeply into her eyes and winked. She moved in closer as I continued to suck on the plug and used her right hand to lift my left leg into the air. She then reached for my bottom and eased my butt plug out of my anal cavity and put it in her mouth. We moved closer so that we were breast to breast and sucked on each other's plugs while maintaining intimate eye contact.

After a few minutes, I stopped sucking her plug and lifted my ass and put it inside of me. Likewise, she did the same by putting my plug into her ass. Without speaking, we stood up and walked hand in hand to my bedroom. We stopped at the foot of the bed and undressed each other until all we had left on was our earrings and our plugs. We laid side by side and shared our very first kiss as lovers. It was sweet. It was intimate. It was perfect. As we kissed, I moved my hands softly up and down her right side, grazing the side of her right breast and all the way down her right leg to the back of her knee. Gently, I squeezed her right ass cheek and pulled her in closer to me.

I broke the kiss and moved to her neck, looking for her "sweet spot". I found it right behind her ear near her shoulder. I could hear her cooing and breathing heavier. As I kept kissing her in that spot, I used my hands to squeeze and knead the perfect mounds of breast flesh. My daughter felt and tasted so nice.

As I moved down to Bethany's breasts to lick and suck on her nipples, she used her right hand to nudge my left leg up so that she could have access to my pussy. I was very wet and slippery so fingering me was not going to be an issue at all. She began with one finger and then it was joined by another as she worked her fingers deeply into me. It only took a few seconds of her fingering me until I came on her fingers. Several minutes and two orgasms later, courtesy of her fingers, I knew what I wanted. I wanted her pussy in my mouth.

I positioned myself over Bethany so that we were in the 69 position. I used both hands to hold her pussy lips open so that I could give her sweet mound the kind of romantic kisses I wanted to give it. I delved my tongue inside her pussy and then moved up to softly kiss her clit using only my lips. Meanwhile, my daughter had opened my pussy lips wide and was doing the same thing to me. It was as though we were in perfect tune with each other.

The scenario in my bed couldn't have been more perfect. My daughter and I locked in a 69, making each other feel so good. It was everything I was hoping it would be. Bethany announced she was cumming.

"MMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM, SSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

For the next few minutes, Bethany orgasmed several times. Some of them were small. Some were big. I could tell which was which based on the way her hips were moving as I sucked and nibbled on her clit and lovely hole. Her lips and tongue had latched on my clit and drove me over the edge.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH BBBBEEEETTTTHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!"

I could feel my juices flowing out of me and into her mouth. We were both shaking and sweating as we continued to bring each other to several more orgasms before finally collapsing. We were breathing heavily, covered in sweat, laying side by side, and hand in hand. The evening could not have been going any better. Bethany spoke -

"Mom, that was incredible. I hope that you don't have any regrets about what we just did."

"Oh my sweet girl. I wouldn't trade what we just did for anything else in this world. And I hope you feel like I do. I want to repeat what we just did as often as possible."

"So, when we wake up in the morning, we can continue to please each other?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you Bethany."

We turned to face each other and kissed very deeply and passionately, our tongues searching out and doing a tango that only two female lovers could understand. After several minutes of soft, wonderful, and deliciously wet kissing, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Just before I fell asleep, I took a few moments to reflect on my life up to this point. Ray was a wonderful husband, lover, and best friend. My fantasies about my parents had subsided over the years and I wonder what would have happened if they had ever succumbed to my desires to bed them both. I wondered what would have happened if Jade and I had continued our secret encounters. I thought about Allen and the manhood he possessed between his legs and what might have happened had I decided to sample his cock. I thought about my two friends with benefits and how that would have turned out had we continued our physical relationships.

In hindsight, none of that mattered. None of it seemed relevant. All I knew was that I had my daughter in my arms and I was going to do everything in my power to make her the happiest woman in the world.

======

Thanks for reading. Please rate and comment.