Anna's Tail

Story Info
Twenty-something woman pleasures herself with her tail.
1.8k words
4.57
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna reached down the seat of her favourite pleated skirt to adjust her tail, which was wriggling uncomfortably out of its binding, desperate to unravel itself and her secret.

'Only three more hours', she told herself.

'You alright?'

Aaron gave her a quizzical smirk.

He ran his large hands through thick waves of auburn hair that fell gently around his beautiful face. He had kind eyes.

Anna's pulse raced. She could feel the appendage slipping down her left butt cheek...

Oh god no

Please no

Not now

No no no

Fuck.

Fuck!

'I...I don't feel well.'

She made a beeline for the staff toilet at the end of the corridor.

Empty.

Thank fuck.

Slamming the door shut behind her, she slumped onto the cold ground as hot tears poured silently onto her white cotton shirt. She watched the salty wet spots absorb into the fabric, each one another worry. Another secret.

This secret.

She wrapped her arms around her shins and settled her chin on her knees as her beautiful long tail unfurled from underneath the skirt's hem.

She watched it move out of the corner of her eye, reflecting her despondent state. It stretched out about a meter on the floor beside her, the tip swirling slowly in the air like a snake. She touched the base where its thick shaft disappeared into a makeshift hole in her tights. She couldn't afford to waste underwear. They always ripped halfway through the day, causing more problems than they solved. She ran her fingers up and down the bones of her spine where the tail melted into her back.

It felt good.

Anna locked the door and quickly sat back down.

With her soft nylon legs tucked beside her, she willed her magnificent tail up into her hands, stroking from shaft to tip. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she let out a small whine of pleasure.

Oh my god. This is amazing.

Time to get comfortable.

Anna lifted her thick legs in front of her and used the tail to push the heels off her tired feet.

Clunk

Clunk.

The smell of her warm, damp feet wafted up into her nostrils. She breathed it in deeply. She loved that smell. It reminded her of her girlfriend's waitressing days.

She loved the way the nylons felt against her skin, charting the curves of her arched soles, her calves, her thighs...

Mmmff

She let out another soft whine.

Her fingers moved in small circles above her G-spot. The sensation pulsed through her crotch and slowly down her tail, which was now fully erect, swishing behind her head and flicking her ponytail on the way past.

She sat up and adjusted her tights, resting her firm, full buttocks on her feet to let the tail move more freely. The warm, buzzing sensation fell and rose, swirling around her body. She moved her right hand to her breast and her left hand to her tail, stroking both with slow, deliberate fingers.

Ffffuck. Th-this is...

MMmmff

Ohhhhhhhh

Anna took off her skirt and threw it in the corner, sitting back down on her feet.

Hair tie pulled out, she shook her head as long blonde locks fell over her breasts

Anna felt free.

Anna loved her tail. She loved how it complimented her curvy frame, how it balanced her as she pranced around her apartment, and the way it wagged when she was happy. It reminded her that, like all humans, she was an animal. She loved that feeling. Her true self. She could pull doors closed behind her without having to look. She could lift a bathroom towel while leaving her hands free to hold shampoo and soap on her way to the shower. With Jess, Anna would tie a bell around the end of her tail, wagging it periodically as her blindfolded girlfriend stumbled into furniture in a sexually-charged game of marco-polo. She always let herself get caught in the end, pouncing in front of Jess and using her tail to lift the blindfold from her eyes.

Jess loved being tail-fucked by her girlfriend.

Once, a few years ago, Anna was getting dressed for work. She made it as far as putting on a teal blouse and black skirt when she found Jess in the kitchen, coffee in hand, wearing nothing but a Ramones t-shirt. With her long tail brushing the floorboards behind her, Anna slinked barefoot over to the coffee maker and poured a cappuccino. As the machine purred, Anna, back-turned to her partner, snaked her tail up between Jessica's legs, caressing her crotch. The only sounds were birdsong and Jessica's heavy panting as Anna slid her strong, slender tail up inside her girlfriend. Jess could feel all of Anna filling her up. She had to put down her coffee to grip the counter.

The tail was cool against the walls of her vagina, making her shiver with each strong, loving thrust. Anna stared nonchalantly out the window as if she had nothing to do with the events behind her. When they both finished, Anna turned on the balls of her feet and locked eyes with her partner whilst licking her tail clean. She wrapped it around her waist, put her heels into her bag, donned her favourite sneakers, kissed her woman goodbye and skipped out the door to work. Jess always told her it was 'the hottest fucking thing, babe'. She remarked specifically on the casualness of it, the way they could stand that far apart and still be so intimate. No cock would ever compare. Anna was powerful. Anna was sexy. She knew that and she loved how Jess would remind her of it. She loved the encouragement. Life with a tail was hard enough. Feeling like a goddess in her own home wasn't just fun, it was essential.

Anna tasted Jessica's sex-smell on her tongue all day.

That day...

Mmmhmm.

Anna sat on the bathroom floor for a moment giggling to herself as she played on the memory, watching gleefully as her tail wagged back and forth behind her to her command. She lifted the small silk chiffon used to bind her tail during the workday from her shirt sleeve and tied it in a bow around the end of her tail. It felt liberating to see that scarf, a symbol of boundaries and shame, become a beacon of pride and sensuality. She shook her behind playfully like a cat as the chiffon shimmered under the florescent lights. Anna sighed gently, bolstered by the privacy of the moment and the beauty of her natural form. This was for her and no-one else. She didn't bother removing her tights; the sound and odour aroused her, not to mention how it turned her on to see her muscular tail protrude out like a cock from her behind. A cock she could move on command.

Anna turned her attention back to her clit, moving both hands over her nylon-clad crotch. Her tail thwacked the ground like a happy dog as she pushed her fingers deeper into herself.

Anna pulled her tail into the air and carefully fed the tip down her crack and up between her legs. It appeared in front of her longer and longer as she touched the soft skin with the backs of her hands. She closed her eyes. Without hesitation, the tail slid into her open mouth.

The combination of a tongue and a tail was otherworldly. Apart from Jess she felt sorry for normal, tail-less folk, devoid of the pleasures she could divine. She grabbed her feet for stability and relished the appendage writhing around her tongue. Her ass slid back and forth over her feet uncontrollably, as her toes curled in excitement.

MMmfff

Oh holy fuck

Thick, warm cum gushed through her tights onto the base of her tail. The musk of sex and nylon nourished her.

She stifled a high-pitched howl as the whole of her tail quivered from the orgasm.

Anna breathed heavily through her nose until the climax waned. She Coaxed the soft, pink tip out of her mouth, dripping with saliva from the magical tongue-fuck.

She couldn't help but laugh at herself, looking down at the wet crotch and tail. She flexed and dropped it on the floor in front of her, enjoying the wet slap it made in the warm pool of her cum. In a sing-song voice, Anna repeated, 'my tail, my tail' The crisp, wet slaps only made her laugh more. This was heaven.

Imagine if Aaron found out about her.

He'd probably explode in his pants right on the spot.

Haha!

Poor guy.

She would have to discard the tights at some point and-

Shit.

Her heels were splattered from her cum-splashing antics.

Okay. Think.

Think.

She still had the sneakers in her bag in the office.

And the bare legs? Who fucking cares.

Anna peeled off the tights and mopped up the juices before discarding them in the trash.

She checked her watch.

3.15

Plenty of time.

Plenty of time for...

Mmm.

Ffffffuckit.

Why not?

Anna took off her shirt and bra, placing them carefully in the sink. She would definitely need those later.

What am I doing?

She surveyed her full, curvaceous form in the wall mirror.

She loved looking at herself. Her stomach sat out over her waist slightly, under big, beautiful breasts.

Her tail curved into an s-shape against the small of her back as she turned about on her tiptoes.

'Fuck I look good', she whispered.

She held her full breasts in her hands and spread her feet apart slightly below her. Her tail slid down her back gracefully, the cold tip rising up between her thighs. She loved the feel of the cool soft skin rubbing gently against her clit. Her breaths were shaky and shallow with anticipation. With a sharp inhale, she squeezed her tits hard and pushed her tail up inside herself.

Ooooooooh yes.

Fill

Me

Up

The sensation was too much. She jerked forward, grabbing the sink with her hands as the tail moved in and out; its erogenous zone ran about eight inches from the tip, like a prehensile cock longing for her own dripping wet pussy. She bounced on her tiptoes as the sensation took over her lower body, like an animal in heat.

Anna release a low guttural growl that echoed through the space.

Thick, cloudy cum gushed down her tail, splashing over the sink, soaking her unsteady hands.

She collapse in a satisfied heap on the floor, unaware of the mess she just made.

The mess she would have to clean up.

She lay there for a while on her side, tail whipping around her back from the rush, splashing its juices on the walls.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck!

What was I thinking?!

Tap tap tap...

'Ummm...Anna?'

Great.

Aaron.

'Are you alright in there?'

Y-yeah just, I'm just -mmmf- cleaning up.

'Oh...it's just...you've been in there a while.'

Yeahhhh sorry, I threw up.

'Oh God! Do you need me to call someone?'

NO!

I mean, n-no it's fine but thank you. Just tell everyone -oooooh gawd- Tell everyone I'll be out in a minute.

'Everyone's gone, Anna.'

W-what?

'Anna you've been in there for almost three hours...'

Oh God, really?

'Yeah...'