Anna's Threesome

Story Info
A woman enjoys her first threesome.
3.2k words
4.49
20.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
154 Followers

She looked good. His cock was hard and throbbing with anticipation as he watched her get up on the bed and bend over. Her round ass, encased in soft black cotton panties stared at him, begging him for attention. He could see the faint glisten of wetness forming on the crotch of the panties. In the corner of the room, sitting quietly in nothing but a smile, her husband casually fondled his cock and waited for the action to begin. They had met the American in the pub just a few hours earlier and struck up a conversation with him. It wasn't long before the husband noticed the looks he was giving his wife.

And why shouldn't he? She was gorgeous. Still quite sexy and still every bit the woman he had fallen in love with and married. She was dressed sexy too. He loved showing her off to all the blokes down at the pub. They didn't swing though. Not with that crew at least. Lately though the thought of his wife with another man got him really hard and aroused in him feelings he had never felt before. She was mad at first when he mentioned it to her, but the more she thought about it, the more she was interested. Her husband was always all that she needed when it came to good sex. He always gave her pleasure and made her feel sexy and desirable.

The idea of another man being inside her though aroused her and she would think about them as she masturbated at night. Using her fingers or her favorite toy she would bring herself to a nice juicy orgasm while her husband watched and stroked his cock. When her pussy was quivering from her self induced orgasm and wet from her juices, he climbed on top of her and entered her, causing her orgasm to skyrocket as his thick cock grazed her sensitive clit.

They couldn't get just anyone though. Once she had agreed to it, just this once of course, they had to find the right guy. He shouldn't be anyone they knew lest the word get around that she was easy, which she wasn't. They thought about black guys, but the thought of them having huge phalluses scared her for her first time. Younger guys seemed nice. She loved the idea of some young strong man being on her. They kept their eyes out for a week or two, and were about to give up on the idea when they saw the American.

He looked good. He was nothing to shy away from either. Tall, good looking and friendly. He had been giving her the eye all evening from the moment they arrived at the pub. She had to admit, now that they were looking, the feeling of being desired like that aroused her all over again.

During a game of darts they struck up a conversation that soon turned sexual. When her husband left for whatever reason, she would slide her hand between his legs and feel the bulge forming down his thigh. She squeezed it and slid her hand along it's length. It felt nice and thick, and seeing him enjoy the feeling was worth it. In a quiet booth in the back, away from everyone, she made her move. She had given her husband a look and he nodded and stepped away.

They chatted for a bit before she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was hard and throbbing and was wet with pre-cum. She stroked it, causing the glistening tip to ooze more liquid. She smiled as his hands slipped into her blouse and felt her large warm breasts. He slid a hand under her bra and found her nipple already firm and erect. She moaned at the touch and stroked faster. When he fell back against the back of the booth she lowered herself down and took him in her mouth. He tasted divine. A nice treat too was the cum already seeping out of his head. She let her tongue flick over it as she tasted it and let the salty nectar tease her taste buds. His hand fell to her blonde hair as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. It wasn't long before her hot tongue sliding up and town his cock had him cumming in thick jets down her throat. She gagged slightly at the amount he ejaculated. It was a lot, more than she had ever had at one time before.

She swallowed everything she could before squeezing his cock and milking his cock for the creamy goodness he gave. When she was done he composed himself and took a drink of his beer. She smiled when she looked up to see her husband watching from the next booth. The American was shocked at first, and a bit scared, but he assured the American that it was alright, and invited him back to their place for some more fun. He only wanted to watch and not participate.

The American agreed to the invitation and the three soon departed.

Back at their place they had more drinks to relax. All three were nervous, yet admittedly, aroused at the same time. Her husband assured the American that he only wanted to watch. He was not into men and had no desire to be with another man.

As the American sat there, she smiled and stroked his thigh like she had done in the pub. His cock was hard again, but this time, she opened her shear black blouse and pulled down her top to reveal her large breasts encased in a sexy black brassier. Her breasts were gorgeous and full and bursting at the material as if fighting to be free. She stood and took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. They watched as he undressed. He had a lean body, strong but lean. His cock was nice and hard and throbbed straight out before him as he watched her remove her skirt and her top. When she removed hr black bra and released her breasts his eyes widened. They spilled out large and firm, her nipples pink and stiff and she smiled as she cupped them and lifted them up in her hands.

The American stepped up and leaned in, taking one of her nipple between her lips. Her husband undressed quickly and grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand. As he sat back in the chair he squeezed a small amount into his palm and waited. He didn't want to waste a good wank on foreplay.

She moaned as his lips sucked and pulled her nipple in. The suction felt wonderful and she could feel her panties getting wetter by the second. Her pussy was soaked as she reached down and felt herself before taking his cock in her hand. She stroked him again, feeling his fully exposed cock now and enjoying the rigid thickness of it.

She wanted to feel it inside her. She wanted to feel it pushing deep into her and him riding her as his hips thrust back and forth, pistoning his cock back and forth. She pushed him back gently and turned to climb up on their bed. She watched her husband as he took hold of his now erect cock. He lubed it up nice and slick as they made eye contact.

"Can you see from that angle?" The American asked, looking at her husband. "I don't mind if you get a better view if you need to."

"I didn't want to be a distraction." He said, standing and moving to the bed. She watched as her husband sat down on the bed and started to stroke his large cock. He had a much better view of her fanny now, and watched as the American reached up and tugged her panties down. Her beautiful ass, exposed and ready, greeted him. She was sexy and her ass was luscious and round. Her pussy was covered in a soft blonde neatly trimmed mound. Her lips glistened from her arousal and her clit was poking out and throbbing.

The American took hold of his cock and guided it to her opening. She moaned as he dragged his thick knob along her wet lips and hard clit. He focused on the button of her clit and swirled his cock around it, teasing her, making her ache for it. She moved her hips as if trying to force him inside her. He relented and took hold of her hip and pushed himself inside slowly. She was hot and wet and it felt like the softest of silks being wrapped around his cock. He groaned as he pushed in deeper. She could feel his cock filling her, pushing her insides open as it moved inside her.

She looked at her husband, his eyes were watching as his had stroked his cock. It was rock hard and rigid, strong looking and almost obscene as he pumped it excitedly. He looked at her and loved the look of lustful pleasure on her face. Her lips were parted and her eyes fluttered as the American drove his cock back and forth from behind. He had both hands on her hips now and was fucking her faster, keeping a strong pace and causing her to cry out and moan loudly.

The bed shook as the American got up on the bed on his knees behind her and pulled her tighter to him and pushed his cock as deep as it would go. She cried out, cumming hard and feeling every sensation in her body tingle and shake as her orgasm shot through her. Her pussy exploded as the American leaned forward and pistoned faster, driving his hard cock into her as her pussy quaked and spasmed.

She turned and watched as her husband threw his head back as his own orgasm peaked. She looked back at the American and nodded to her husband. The American nodded back and slowed his pace as she moved towards her husband and took him in her mouth. His eyes opened wide as he felt her soft warm lips take him in. He looked at the American and the man nodded that it was OK.

Her husband relaxed and enjoyed his wife as she sucked his cock. It truly was erotic as she sucked his cock while another man fucked her from behind. He came hard and unloaded huge jets of hot cum down her throat. She took every drop and swallowed just as the American let out a loud guttural groan and came deep inside her. She felt the hot semen splash her insides, filling her and warming her up as he pumped his hips into her and her pussy pulled and squeezed. She came again just then and came over his hard cock and balls as their juices mixed and poured out of her.

They collapsed on the bed, both were spent and breathing hard. Her husband lay back and sighed. He smiled at his wife. She looked content and happy. Her smile said it all. He had never not made her happy in the bedroom. She always enjoyed their sex, but the look on her face was different. It was more fulfilled and satisfied. He liked that look.

He loved the sight of her kissing his now flaccid cock as she lay between his legs. The American got up and was looking to leave when they stopped him. If he was up for it, a little something to eat and then another round of two.

The American smiled. He was up for it.

They rested, drinking some wine and chatting casually. Nothing sexual, but neither had put on any clothes after they showered. The American found out their names were Anna and Jack, and they were new to having Jack watch as someone makes love to his wife. Their sex life was far from being stale and boring. It was still quite exciting for them, but Jack had found the fantasy thrilling and loved the thought of watching his wife with another man. It aroused him to the point where Anna had caught him jerking off on several occasions.

Lon, the American, had to admit, knowing Jack was jerking off while he fucked his sexy wife was a bit of a thrill. He still had to intentions of being with another man, and the two men agreed that nothing gay would occur. The more they drank, the randier they became, and Anna was soon sitting beside Lon on the sofa and stroking his thigh. She smelled good as she slid her hand along his lean muscular thigh and over his dark pubic mound to his now hardening cock. She liked the length. It wasn't too big, and it wasn't too small. It had fit inside her perfectly and filled her up nicely. She took his cock in her and stroked it, feeling it jump under her touch and grow rigid and thick.

"Oh fuck," He moaned as her hand squeezed his shaft and pulled on it until it curved and went taunt the more she pulled. His balls were pushed down under her hand until she loosened her grip and gently stroked him. Anna's hand was soft and warm and her fingers barely wrapped around his girth. She smiled as she leaned forward and spit over his cock, letting the bubbled saliva ooze down over him and under her fingers. She stroked, coating his hard cock until it moved fluidly under her touch. The wet sounds her hand made pumping his cock soon filled the room, causing Jack to lube up and stroke his own cock.

Anna looked up at him. Her beautiful eyes seemed to sparkle with desire and lust. She pumped faster and leaned up and kissed him. Lon felt her soft warm lips and tasted the wine she had been drinking as her tongue slid inside his mouth. He sucked her tongue, causing her to moan. Her hand pumped faster.

"How about I give you both some fun?" Anna asked, looking between the two men.

Jack stopped stroking his cock and looked at Lon as if looking for permission. Lon just shrugged. "I say go for it."

Anna let out a small squeal of excitement and got down on her knees. She waved the two men over and then slid her hands down to her breasts, massaging them slowly before stopping at her own stiffen nipples. She pinched them gently and pulled at them before moving down further and sliding her hands over her soft blonde mound. She was dripping with arousal as her fingers found her lips and throbbing clitoris. It felt good to slide her fingers against it and then back as she watched the two men aim their glorious cocks at her.

Anna took both in hand and slowly stroked each one. Jack's was slick and coated with lube from jerking off. Lon's was smooth and thick and she could feel the heat emanating from both rigid members as she stroked slowly. Precum formed on her husbands and she moved up and licked it off his thick knob. It was salty and sweet. She loved how the tip of her tongue licked and pressed against the little slit at the top of his cock. More cum seeped out the more she sucked. Jack put his hand behind her head as her head moved back and forth over him.

Anna switched cocks. She pulled away from Jack and continued to stroke him off as she took Lon's cock in her mouth. She tasted his precum and felt the salty nectar explode over her taste buds.

Her pussy was throbbing with arousal. Her clit ached to be touched. It needed attention. Sucking two cocks was more than erotic to her. Both cocks were nice and thick and each one tasted delicious. Lon had almost cum at one point and even shot a small jet of cum over her tongue. Her eyes fluttered at the warm taste of cum.

Seeing her squirm as she serviced them, Lon tapped Jack on the arm. Jack looked to where Lon was pointing. He could see how wet his wife was. She was dripping wet juices below her. A small puddle had formed on the carpet below her. Jack nodded.

Anna smiled though, and pulled both men closer to her. Their cocks touched, causing both men to tense up, but then relax as she took both cocks in her mouth at the same time. She sucked on both, licking the underside of both.

She pulled back after a few and looked up at her husband as he backed her away. She looked confused at first until she watched as Lon sat back down and took hold of his cock. He held it straight up and motioned for her to join him. Lon lay back as Anna straddled him and guided his cock into her. She came instantly as his hot rigid shaft filled her up. Lon held her close, pulling her to him as her husband got behind her. He had the lube out and was squeezing a generous amount on his cock and stroking it all over until he was slick and ready.

"Oh, Jack...really?" She asked, feeling his fingers invade her tight rectum as he lubed her up with plenty of lube. "Oh fuck yes, Jack."

Lon watched Anna as her face went from total bliss to seeing her eyes widen and then close tight as Jack slid his hard cock inside her tight ass. She gritted her teeth at first as the pain of having her asshole stretched open shot through her.

Her face turned from pain to pleasure as both Lon and Jack took turns fucking her. She was in heaven as both lovers slid their hard cocks back and forth inside her. Her clit was exploding with pleasures she had never felt before. Waves of pain and pleasure washed over her. Her nipples hurt they were so hard and stiff. Lon took them into his mouth one at a time and sucked as she rode him.

Anna cried out as she came again from the double fucking she was receiving. Anna felt as if her body was on fire as both cocks slammed into her. She felt Jack cum first. Hot jets of his delicious seed splashed against her insides. Her own orgasm was causing her to shake and tremble. Her pussy exploded with sensations and she bucked her hips. The motions of her hips on his cock caused Lon to reach his peak and he came quickly. He tensed up as his cock spewed hot cum deep inside her. Jack held her down as he used her tight ass to milk his cock. Her ass was tight and delicious and squeezing his load like a toothpaste tube.

Hot cum filled her and warmed her up as she lay spent against the American. All three were breathing hard, each trying to catch their breath. Jack stood on weakened knees and looked down as his cock was slowly forced out of her. It plopped flaccid and spent and hung down between his thighs. He gave his wife's ass a light smack and collapsed beside the two on the sofa.

Anna waited until Lon's cock slipped out of her. She felt the now spent cock slide out and brush her clit as it did, causing her to jump slightly. The three dozed off on the sofa as soon as Anna climbed off of Lon and lay between the two men.

LonRivers
LonRivers
154 Followers