All Comments on 'Anna's Training Day'

by Greenboy44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
QwertoQwertoalmost 2 years ago

Nice, even when i like your another storie more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. great start of a series. Hope to see more of these three. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I have decided that we will continue our training in the future" : I hope so. The complete surending of that little pest to the lady (and her dog) was so well narrated and exciting. Some more humiliating situations, perhaps including some witnesses would be nice and welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice Made my pussy cum so fast.

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As you develop this story and Anna‘s relationship with Cora, Anna should be required to visit Cora’s home. You may also consider developing a sexual relationship between Anna and Duke. That would be both demeaning and evidence of Anna‘s complete submission and Cora’s ownership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As you do not publish new texts, I came back to that one which is surely in by favorites on Literotica. Plesae give some more of this quality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As I saved this story in a special place as one of the sexiest I red, I decided to read it again. It took me at least 5 different moments to go throu because I finished myself each time. Fortunately, I still have "next day" and your other stories to have fun, but please publish some more of that kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreenboy44@Greenboy44
Have always enjoyed reading erotica. I think I can add enjoyment for both others and myself by writing stories of my own.