Anna's Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duke was persistent. He licked a few more times. He sniffed. Anna could not push his large head away. Duke forced his head by her hands. The wetness of his nose pushing on top of Anna's pussy. Her legs opening just the slightest bit in response. He was able to get his tongue in the opening for a few licks. Right on the top of her pussy lips. Brushing up and down. Then repeating. Teasing Anna. Anna could not believe it. The dogs lapping at her pussy felt so good. She was losing her control to the beautiful dog. She was responding to him. Anna's legs opened just a little more. That was all Duke needed. He inserted his large head between Anna's legs so she could not close them. Anna gasped in shock. The dog was between her legs. Anna mind raced. Her thoughts dropped. The dog now had access to her. He was in control of her sex.

Duke began very patiently licking and lapping at Anna's pussy. He licked all the prior pussy juice off her thighs. Then focused on gaining access to inside her pussy. His tongue was unlike anything Anna had felt before. So large and wet. Her pussy had never been licked like this. He put his head even closer to Anna's pussy. Forcing her legs further apart. Duke began to lick fuller and longer. From one end of her labia to the top. Soon the outer labia had opened and the dog inserted his tongue more fully into Anna's sex. Probing her. Lapping at her. The large tongue completely inside her. Soon brushing back and forth over her clitoris. The warmth and moisture of his tongue filling her up.

Anna could not resist the continued lapping inside her pussy. She knew it. She was becoming uncontrollably aroused by the beautiful dog. Tears were welling in her eyes. She had lost control to Duke. Her juice was starting to pour out of her. Duke was lapping it up. His lapping causing more and more juice to flow from Anna. Drinking from her like she was his water bowl. Her body was moving, she was raising her hips to meet the dogs tongue. She felt herself building for an overwhelming orgasm. Moaning in incredible pleasure.

Then it stopped. Duke backed off. Anna cried out looking at Cora. "Please. No. Do not stop. I am begging you. I will behave. Let Duke continue. Please." But all Cora did was gaze down on her and pull the leash with the signal to stand up.

Cora had watched carefully. She had never expected this to happen. Or ever seen anything like this. She knew Duke was a smart and perceptive dog. She knew he would like licking the cream off Anna. That the licking would feel good for Anna. But she had no idea he would sense the sexual arousal of Anna. And continue to prime her. To take over her. The reaction from Anna had been incredible. First her nipples and now her pussy. Her arousal. She was now in the firm control of Anna. Her training was going even better than Cora could ever have hoped.

Anna stood. She and Cora began walking again. Her sex was swollen. Enlarged. It had never felt like this before. She did not care anymore that she was naked. Or leashed and collared. Or that she was being trained by Cora. And that the training was working on her. She could sense Cora had a growing control over her. She was accepting it. Her mind was now totally on the irresistible sexual arousal she was feeling.

Anna and Cora continued their walk. Another new item was added. Cora removed the leash from the Anna's collar. Anna was still naked but she could run away if she desired. But she did not. She continued to walk in her proper place. As she had been trained to do. This time a hand signal was used for Anna to get on all fours. Anna obeyed.

The day was turning into an unexpected surprise for Cora as well. She had planned her training of Anna. But it had been initially out of anger. She was upset the young attractive girl was smirking at her on her runs. She had felt insulted. She wanted Anna to show her respect.

The training was initially just going to be the collar, practice walking, stopping, etc. Scare her with a dildo she had put in her backpack.

But the day was having a surprising effect on Cora also. She had been married. Never had a relationship with a woman before. But it was difficult not to be attracted to Anna. She was in such great physical shape.

Her anger towards Anna had faded almost immediately. Now the training seemed to be different. What did she want from Anna? She was enjoying training Anna. So she had added the extra training steps. Sexually based training. Now looking at Anna. Her tight red ass checks. Her beautiful erect nipples. The wetness oozing from her sex. All caused by Cora. Her training had caused this reaction in Anna. Anna was accepting it. Becoming under her control. Cora herself felt more excited than she had been in years.

Anna could sense Cora pausing and searching in her backpack. She wanted to peek behind her but did not.

Cora knelt behind her. Anna felt the slightest rubbing against her pussy. Cora had put on a dildo. Her hands were now on Anna's hips. Anna's pussy was still soaking wet. With the littlest thrust forward, the dildo slid just into her pussy. Just a little. Anna could feel her inner labia lips tighten around it.

Cora had correctly guessed that Anna's pussy would be tight. So she had selected a dildo that was intentionally long and wide for Anna. Even with Anna wetness she would fully feel the dildo.

Anna could feel the dildo. It was wide for her pussy. It was filling her and stretching her as Cora slowly inserted it. Very slowly. Cora talking to her as she did. "My beautiful young girl. My pet. You have been so good today. I can see how engorged your pussy is. How badly you need and want this release."

Anna could feel it inside her. It was creating a mixture of pleasure and pain. She wanted to release with an orgasm. She was trying to push back against the dildo but she could not. Cora was holding her still, firmly in positon with her strong hands. With that Cora pulled the dildo out of Anna.

Anna called out. "Yes. Please. Please don't stop. I have learned my lesson today. I will act like a proper young lady. I will treat you and the people of this town with respect".

Cora. "I believe you will behave properly from now on. The training has worked well on you today. You have learned your lesson".

Anna felt Cora reach around and under her. Up towards her nipples. Cora knew exactly how to touch and treat them. She brushed them with her finger tips. Anna tried to tilt them away from Cora hands. They were so raw and sore from Dukes licking. But she could hide not them. Cora gently slapped each nipple. Making them even more erect. So sensitive to the touch. She felt Cora's fingers grip each nipple. Slowly pinching them. Twisting them. Pulling them. Anna could hear herself moaning and calling out in agony.

Anna then felt Cora gently taking each nipple in her finger tips and gently rubbing them over and over again. Her raw, sore nipples being rubbed until they were protruding far out from her breasts. The nipples were so sensitive Anna felt tears rolling down her checks. The rest of her was effected as well. Her breathing was increasing. Her engorged pussy was overflowing. Anna felt herself slowly start to tremble and her body began racking with an overwhelmingly orgasm.

Cora. "I am in total control of you now. You are also now my pet. I am your master."

Anna did not respond. But she knew it was true. No one had ever treated her like this. No one had ever sexually aroused her like this. She had stopped resisting the training from Cora. The older lady, with the dog, that she used to laugh at was now her Master. In control of her sexually.

With that Cora reinserted the dildo into Anna's pussy. Its largeness filling her. Anna could feel the tightness of it in her pussy. It fully filled her. She was involuntarily moaning. Cora's hands were on her hips again. Holding her in place. She could feel Cora pushing the dildo back and forth within her. Slowly Cora was loosening her pussy. Anna pussy becoming even more lubricated. Anna could feel the dildo sliding easier within her. Faster and faster back and forth within her. Cora was vigorously starting to fuck her. Strongly and powerfully using the dildo on her. Anna felt another orgasm building within her. She did not try to resist or hold back. She wanted to orgasm again. She needed it. She let herself open up to the fucking. She released another even more intense orgasm. She felt her body shaking again and then felt herself collapse to the ground.

Cora knelt over Anna. She had such a mixture of emotions as she looked down at her. She removed her collar. Returned her clothes. Gently she stroked her hair. She whispered praise into her ear. "You have been so good today. I am sure that you will be a proper respectful young lady from now. But since today was such a good experience for you. For both of us. I have decided that we will continue our training in the future". With that Cora and Duke walked away.

12