Anna's Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They embrace and kissed, deeply and passionately. He ran his arm up her smooth leg and gently caressed her breast. She giggled. "Your hands seem to frequently end up on my breasts, Jack."

"They are beautiful, and so feminine -- I love them -- and they're not too big, as their owner seems to think."

"Oh, Jack, you make me feel like a woman." She pulled back from the kiss. "Hey, what is that I feel starting to poke up at my bottom, mister?" She shifted her legs for a look and a big, silvery-white gob of semen oozed out of her pussy. She giggled. "Somebody seems to have filled me up with his man stuff." She kissed him. "And you shot a lot inside me, it felt like quart!"

"Do you mind?"

"No, it felt wonderful, Jack."

She smiled.

"So, I believe you owe me a lunch?" They got up.

"Um, I don't seem to have anything to wear, Jack -- can you help a girl out?"

Thinking quickly, he grabbed a sock from his dresser drawer. "Here you go!"

She giggled. "Maybe something that covers a bit more?"

He pulled her close. "Anna, you are so beautiful. I have so much looking at you to do -- please let me see all of you."

"Oh, god. I can't say no to this wonderful man.' She blushed. "You are so sweet. What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, first, feed me!"

She giggled. "Typical man, sex and food."

They went to the kitchen and decided they would split a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He leaned against a counter, watching her big breasts jiggle as she made it. "I can feel him looking at me..." She blushed. "You're making me self-conscious looking at me like that, Jack." 'That look in his eyes -- it's something other than lust....."

"I can't help it -- I can't get enough of you."

"I like looking at you too, Jack," looking him up and down, eyes lingering on his half-hard cock. He sat on a couch and had her sit on his lap. They fed the sandwich to each other and giggled. A drop of jelly fell onto her breast, just above her nipple. They looked at each other, and looked at the jelly drop

"I've got this ma'am!" He leaned in and licked it up, then licked her engorged nipple, giving her a shiver.

She giggled. "You're so bad!!

He kissed her. "I loved being inside of you, Anna. Do I feel good inside you?

"Oh, god, yes. You fill me completely -- and then some. You're so big, and so hard, so manly. I felt it every time you came." They kissed passionately, then she got up and went to the sink to rinse the plate.

'She's just as stunning from the back as the front!' He came up behind and wrapped his arms around her. One hand went to fondle her breasts, the other down to caress her still-moist pussy. He bent down and pressed his hardening penis against her bottom. She set a plate down with a clatter. "Oh, Jack, what are you doing?!" He pulled her head around and kissed her, hard. 'Oh god, he's got me going again -- how does he do this to me?'

Jack bent down and pushed his cock, now at full mast, between her legs. "Mmmmmmmmm,' she moaned into his mouth.

He thrust back and forth, feeling her heat, her wetness lubricating his cock. He let go of her breasts, took her hand and placed it on the tip of his cock, poking through her legs. He pushed his cock into her vulva, up against her entrance. She pulled it into her slot and Jack pushed it in two or three inches, pumping slowly.

"Oh god, Jack, it feels so good -- oh Jack"!

They locked lips as he went back to fondling her big breasts. She broke the kiss. "Bedroom -- now."

He pulled away and she bounded past him into the bedroom, giggling. They jumped into bed, a tangle of limbs, bouncing boobs and a hard cock. 'I have to have him again -- now. I want him inside me again.' She pushed him up so he was leaning against a pile of pillows and the headboard, and straddled him. "Now I've got where I want you," she purred as she reached down, placed the head of his erection at her opening and impaled herself a few inches onto him. "Oh god, jeez, that feels so good. It's so big -- you fill me up...ohhhhhh."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, which had, for Jack, the delightful effect of being smothered in her breasts. He wasted no time taking advantage of her pulchritude, squeezing and fondling her E-cups and sucking and nibbling on her big, hard nipples. She humped up on down his shaft, taking him a little deeper each time, her wetness coating him. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned continuously, feeling every inch of his cock in her pussy, filling it full of his manhood. Jack thrust up just a bit with each of her down thrusts.

Finally, she had all of him, her lovely bottom resting on his groin. "Jesus, Jack, you're huge -- you feel bigger even than before," she gasped.

He unwrapped her arms, leaned her back slightly, and looked down at their joining, her gaze following his. "Look at us, Anna, joined together, my manhood in your womanhood." He thrusted up slightly and kissed her. His words, and his movement set her off.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...." She moaned into his mouth as she leaned forward and her orgasm coursed through her. He could feel her pussy contract around his shaft -- it was incredible. To his delight she was smothering him in breast flesh. He could barely breathe. As she came down, she began humping him harder and faster, her groin slapping against his, his hands firmly grasping her thrusting hips, her breasts bobbing and crashing across his chest and face.

He thrust back, twisting his hips slightly so his shaft would push against her clit. She howled at this, grabbing his head in a death grip.

They kept this up for several minutes, each flirting around the edge of orgasm, until Jack decided it was time for her to cum. He pulled her arms from his head, grabbed both breasts, sucked both nipples into his mouth and grazed his teeth over them. Her eyes rolled back in her head as an intense orgasm ripped through her, rendering her speechless. 'God, that's erotic,' he thought as he looked at her head tilted back in wordless extasy.

She stopped humping as aftershocks rocked her. They stayed still, holding each other tight as her breathing started to return to normal. "Oh god," was all she could muster. She shivered.

He whispered in her ear. "Did you enjoy having your way with me, taking me, Anna?"

She giggled. "I suppose I did. Couldn't help myself!"

He caressed her abdomen, just above her clit. "Seems to me we fit together perfectly, Anna." 'And not just physically -- but I'm further along emotionally than she is.'

"Yes, baby, we do."

'This man, this huge thing inside me-- god, I'm going to get addicted.'

They kissed for a long time, their hands running over each other, exploring, touching, caressing. "It's incredible when you're thrusting into me -- but this is also so wonderful -- just having you inside me like this. I love it."

"I love just being inside you too, baby. And having you on top of me - I love to feel your body on mine. And tasting you." He left a trail of kisses across the top her chest. "And I love these freckles!"

She kissed his forehead. "You really like them? I always thought they were ugly."

"No, they're sexy, and they complement your perfect white skin down here - and here, and here..." as he slowly and tenderly kissed under, over and around her breasts, circling but not touching her nipples, caressing them with his hands.

"Oh, Jack, that feels so wonderful -- don't ever stop. They've never gotten so much attention!"

"I'd be happy to do this all day!" 'Which would be easier if we were together 24 hours a day...'

She giggled and placed a nipple in Jack's mouth. "Deal!"

They slowly started rocking and he grasped her cheeks and began to slide her up and down his pole. "Did you like the way we started to do it in in the kitchen -- with me behind you?"

"Oh, it felt so naughty -- but so good. We-I never did it that way before. 'I can't believe I'm talking to a man about having sex from behind!' "I'd like to try it, I heard that a man goes deeper that way, and you're so big already. But I've heard girls say they really like it."

"I'll never, ever hurt you, Anna -- I'll be careful."

Jack pulled his legs up and rolled her over, so she was on her back. Her slowly pulled out of her, his shaft glistening with her girl cum. She rolled over on her hands and knees and looked back at him -- and his huge, hard-as-a-rock phallus pointed at her derriere.

"God, it looks so big from here. I hope it will fit!"

Jack grasped her hips and slowly pushed himself inside her steaming wetness, an inch at a time. "Oh god, it's so big, but it feels so good inside me."

He leaned over and kissed her back as he worked his way in, and she started to slowly rock with him, her giant breasts hanging down, bouncing sensuously. She began to moan as he neared maximum penetration. "Oh, oh, oh." He moved his hands to her shoulders for maximum leverage. "Oh god, it feels like It's going to come out my mouth!" Jack slowly eased the last inch into her.

"I'm all the way in, baby -- are you ok?"

"Stay till for a minute while I get used to you, big boy." He reached around and fondled her hanging breasts, flicking at her nipples. "Feels so good, baby," she cooed.

She started thrusting, slowly at first, then harder and longer until his crotch and her bottom were slamming together, his heavy balls swinging against her clit. He enjoyed the view of her beautiful ass, and saw she had dimples on either side of her lower back.

'So good, so good, so good, he's such a stud. I'm his mare, he's mounting me."

'Hope she likes this, 'cause I sure do!'

It didn't take too long for that warm feeling, deep inside her, to again emerge and slowly start to build. Jack sensed that she was approaching another climax and decided to speed things along. He slipped a hand down her tummy and finger flicked her clit. That, coupled with his balls thumping against her nubbin, provoked a sharp climax. She shrieked and her body went rigid, shaking with pleasure. "Oh god, jeez, Jack, I -- it's so -- oh my."

She collapsed forward, now flat on her tummy, and Jack followed along. His much larger body now enveloped hers. 'I love this position -- I'm in full control.'

He nudged her legs close together so his balls sat on the back of her thighs, placed his legs outside of hers and started thrusting, pulling almost all the way out, the pushing as far into her as he could. He placed his arms on top of hers and laced his fingers over hers. "Oh god, oh Jack, oh baby it's so good, keep doing me, oh god." 'He's taking me, god, he's massive, so hard, so good, so good, so good."

After a few minutes he felt his climax building, his shaft swelling even bigger and harder.

"He's totally in control of me. I can feel it -- he's going to cum. I want his seed." She gasped. "Oh god, oh god, Jack, oh god -- cum inside me -- give it to me!"

Jack felt his balls draw up tight as a powerful climax pulsed through his whole body, causing him to push far into her. Their hands squeezed together, his legs pushed hers together as his first eruption burst up his shaft and powered against her cervix. She shrieked as she felt his helmet expand as it released its warm payload, triggering an intense climax that seemed to electrify every part of her body at once. His second pulse brought the same reaction, as did the third and final.

Jack had never had such a powerful climax. He lay on top of her, panting, savoring the feeling of having filled his lover with his seed. She was speechless, her heart racing, her thoughts a jumble of feelings racing around. He raised himself up, taking his weight off her. His cock, temporarily expended, slowly softened. He bent down and kissed her neck and shoulders, then her hands, still curled inside his. For a few minutes they didn't speak. She came down and regained the capacity for thought.

'He just took me, like we were animals rutting, and I loved it. Can feel his warm seed inside me. We are mated, we are joined, I am his in the most primal way - and he is mine.'

Jack rolled over onto his side, taking her with him, so they ended up spooning for the first time, has semi-hard cock still inside her now cum-filled vagina, touching her from her calves to her back. He slid one arm under her neck and over her chest and slid the other between her stacked breasts. She hugged him as hard as she could, and he softly kissed her cheek.

'Oh, god this feels so good, him wrapped around me, holding me, kissing me, still inside me. Feels so safe.'

'I want to hold her like this every day, every night, to love her and protect her, forever.'

She finally turned her head to him, and they kissed sweetly. "Looks like it was your turn to have your way with me," she smiled.

"Um, yea, looks like I did that. Are you ok with it?"

"Oh, I am somewhere way beyond 'ok', Jack Mitchell. you made sure of that."

The curled their toes together. "Um, it takes two, baby. And I am loving being this close to you."

"I feel so good, wrapped up in your arms like this. Makes me feel safe. I like that."

They laid together for a while longer, then she gave him a serious look. "I'm sorry, but I need to check my phone. I'm probably in big trouble for not answering it all day, and it's almost 2 o'clock."

His instinct was to not let her go, not for another man. 'She should be mine, not yours.' "I understand".

He unwrapped and unplugged himself from her, and she stretched, and stood up. He caught her hand, just for a second, and their eyes met. 'He doesn't want me to go to him. And I don't want to go. But I should -- I need to - I'm married to Andy, not Jack.'

She walked unsteadily out to the pool deck, retrieved her phone and sat on the double chaise lounge. He stayed in the doorway. Two missed calls from Andy. 'Shit. What do I say? We promised not to lie to each other.' He didn't pick up, so she left him a message. When she hung up, he sat beside her and saw tears welling in her eyes. 'No idea how to handle this -- not a clue, do you Jack?' Taking a big chance on what could have been the worst-timed move ever, he put his arms around her and pulled her close. "Do you want to talk, baby?"

"I can't -- I don't, I'm not sure, god I don't know what to think, don't know what to say to him."

"Come here." He laid back against the chair back, spread his legs and pulled her between them, her back to his front, and wrapped his arms and legs around her. She leaned her head against his and held his hands. 'God, this just feels so right, so natural, to be with him.' He kissed her, very softly, just brushing his lips again her skin, and gently squeezed her hands for a few minutes.

He let her hands go, and caressed her tummy, just barely touching her. She shivered. "What are you doing?" She whispered.

"I can't be with you and not touch you, Anna."

"You're so sweet Jack, to treat me so nice. You are such a gentleman. Well, except when you took advantage of me in your bed just now," she said, pinching his leg.

"Oh, I think you were the one to first take advantage of an innocent neighbor, ma'am."

She giggled. "Hmm... was that me? Doesn't sound like something a shy girl would do."

He brought his hands up to cup her heavy breasts, gently caressing them. She closed her eyes, savoring her lover's sweet touch and being cradled by his arms and legs. "So, it's a nice sunny day, and we seem to have gotten distracted from sunbathing -- want to lay out for a while?"

"Mmmmm...sorry baby, hard to make decisions with your hands making me feel so good," she whispered, her hands over his as they slowly slid over her boobs and nipples. She brought his hands up and studied them. "I love your hands, Jack. They're big and strong but gentle." She leaned up and kissed him, then untangled herself from him, stood up and picked up the tube of suntan Lotion. She sat down in front of him, Indian style, and squirted out some on both her hands. He put his legs outside of hers, their sexes open to each other.

He spread lotion on his hands and they started with each other other's faces, neck & ears, slowly caressing each other. They worked down to their shoulder and arms. She kissed the bite-mark she inflicted. She giggled. "I've never had anyone lotion me up. Much better than doing it myself!"

He laughed. "Where'd you learn to do this so good? Did you go to school?'

"Yes, 4 years, straight As!" He laughed.

Her hands moved down to his chest, feeling every defined muscle -- and the bruises she had given him. 'Feels so primal -- I've marked my man,' she thought, feeling proud of herself.

Jack drizzled lotion across her freckled upper chest. His hands very slowly worked the lotion in, swirling across her mounds, cupping them, letting them flow through his hands, letting them drop. She stopped rubbing him, distracted "Oh, god Jack, you do that so good." He leaned in, kissing her. "I love touching you, baby." He pinched her nipples between his fingers and flicked them with his thumbs.

"Oh god, mmmmmmmm."

She pulled back, and sprayed lotion over Jack's six-pack stomach, groin and his legs. He did the same to her, and their hands continued to roam. His cock began to stir as her hands got closer, rubbing his thighs. Finally, she couldn't resist and held his engorging rod in both hands, caressing and twisting it as it grew to full-mast.

"We definitely don't want to get big boy here sunburned, do we now?" She whispered hungrily in his ear.

"Oh god, that feels so good," he moaned.

She couldn't take her eyes off it. 'So big, so hard, so manly I could just look at this thing all day.'

He caressed her labia, giving her a shiver. "Ooh, yes," she giggled. He circled around, but didn't touch her clit, which was coming out from under its little hood.

"Hey, what's that coming out of you, baby?" He grinned.

A big glob of man stuff was oozing from her. She looked down, then looked at him, smiling. "You cum so much, Jack, you overflow me!"

She stood them both up. "Let me do your legs and back." She got down on her knees in front of him, his cock projecting out, just above horizontal. She stared. He flexed it, causing some pre-cum to ooze out. She opened her lips and took him inside. 'I can't resist getting a taste.' "Yum, Jack, thanks for the treat!"

He grinned. She did his legs and stood up, giving Jack's rod a good squeeze in the process. He lotioned up his hands, and knelt in front of her, and started to kiss above and around her pussy as he coated her legs with lotion.

"Oh Jack....." she moaned.

He just barely touched her erect clit with the tip of his tongue, and she was struck with a sharp climax, causing her to grab his head and pull it tight to her pussy. He flat-licked up her cleft, extending her orgasm. 'I love where my face is right now, but I can't breathe!'

Finally, she released his head. He looked up to the most glorious view imaginable. Her sleek labia glistened with his saliva and her arousal. Her engorged clit pushed out, proudly. Above, her beautiful, flat, lotioned tummy shone in the sunlight. Her mountainous, heaving breasts thrust out, swaying with her breathing, her nipples reaching for the sky.

"Oh my god, Jack, what did you do to me?" she panted, grabbing his hair tightly.

'If you liked that, see what you think about this.' Before she could react, he leaned back on his haunches, parted her legs with his arms, grabbed her bottoms and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders so she was up in the air, supported by his hands on her lower back and her legs on his shoulders, then stood up.

This mashed her pussy against his face and gave him total control. She held onto his head, shrieking "What are you doing?! I'm going to fall....."