Anna's Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope to."

"Ok."

She turned around, and they embraced, her breasts squished between them, his semi-hard pole pressed against her tummy. "So, does this big boy ever EVER go soft?"

"Not when I'm with you, baby. Not yet, anyways. It started on Saturday in the driveway."

"That could be a problem when we're out in public, Jack." He gave her a questioning look. She gave him The Look. "So, pretty bold move, asking a married woman out on a date, mister."

'Uh-oh -- did I go too far? Shit.'

She smiled. "Looks like I might be able to say yes. Andy's leaving tomorrow for a five-day business trip to Denver."

Jack beamed, like a kid just told he was getting a cool toy for Christmas. "Really??"

"We'll see. I have to talk to him," she said, very quietly.

He touched his forehead to hers and held her hands. "Is there anything I can do help, anything at..."

"You are sweet to ask. It's for me to handle."

He fluttered his hands over her face barely touching it, down her neck, across her shoulders, between her breasts, and around her hips. She shivered. 'Ohhhhhhh. This man is just too good to be true.'

She kissed him and they walked to the pool deck. He picked up her sarong, to start to wrap her in it. He bent down and planted kisses across her upper chest. "Oh, Jack, you make me feel so good. But I have to go."

He walked over to the table and returned with the single rose. "I know you can't take it with, but it will be waiting for you to come back."

She kissed him. "You are the sweetest man on earth, Jack Mitchell."

He knotted the sarong loosely, in a way to leave a lot more cleavage than she displayed that morning. She looked down and giggled. "You're so bad!"

"These breasts shouldn't be covered up, Anna, they are so beautiful! You are so beautiful!"

"Oh, Jack...." She kissed him, grabbed her bag and headed up the path. Of course, Jack watched.

'I can feel him looking at me.' She looked back at him, hiked her sarong to display her bottom, wagged it at Jack, giggled and disappeared. 'Ha - my first flashing!'

Jack policed the pool deck, got dressed and drove off to run an errand.

*****

Andy thought about what awaited him at home. She sounded distant when she finally called him back in mid-afternoon. She'd been "at the pool with him." He wondered how far things had gone today. Did they get naked again? Their mutual attraction was obvious. What could he do about it? 'Nothing, I'm afraid.'

*****

Anna strode into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She giggled at how Jack had tied the sarong -- her boobs were practically falling out! A few days ago, she would have been embarrassed at showing any cleavage. Today, she was proud of it. 'Jack loves my cleavage -- loves my big breasts -- loves every part of my body. I shouldn't be ashamed of it.' She untied the knot and the sarong drifted to the floor. 'He thinks I'm beautiful.'

She looked herself over and rubbed her hands over her breasts. 'Oh, the girls are feeling Jack's attention.' Her nipples, for once not erect when she was thinking about Jack, were sore, as were her breasts from being -- literally -- manhandled all day. She touched her sex. 'Oh, yea, got a workout down there.' She giggled, thinking of Jack's first penetration, all the time he had spent inside her, that his man stuff was still in her.

'I have a lover. Wow, hard to wrap my head around that. Andy is my husband, Jack is my lover. My big, strong man, with a big, strong penis. God, he's so masculine.'

She thought of Andy -- what a nice guy he was, how responsible he was -- and realized she had lost all interest in him as a man, a mate, a male. Jack filled that role, figuratively, and in the most literal way possible with his manhood and powerful maleness. But she still loved Andy.

'Oh -- what if Andy wants to have sex tonight? Do I turn down my own husband? Would be too strange to have sex with two different men on the same day. Andy can't come close to satisfying me like Jack does. I'd barely feel his penis inside me now that I'm used to Jack's huge thing. I'll have to tell Andy we won't be doing it anymore.'

"Not an easy conversation, Anna, but you promised him honesty- if he wants to know," she thought out loud. She wandered into the closet. 'So, I just spent the day naked with my lover and now I'm wondering what to wear for my husband -- how weird!' She was struck by how her wardrobe didn't fit her newly awoken sexuality. "I could just go naked -- but Andy would be so uncomfortable.'

She selected one of the new bra and panty sets Jack had bought for her -- a black one. She slipped the silk panties on, marveling in how good they felt against her pussy. And they covered nothing in back! She hoisted the girls up into the lacy bra, which pushed them up and out, showing a good six inches of cleavage. 'Good thing Jack didn't mark me like I did him,' she thought.

She admired herself in the mirror. 'Jack says my body is sexy -- and it is, darn it!' She decided to cover up a bit for Andy with an old ribbed white top that was now two bra sizes too small. It stretched drum-tight across her breasts, revealing the pretty lacy bra underneath and not quite covering her under boobs. Her tummy was bare down to the low-cut panties. She smiled at the look. 'Jack would love this -- but it's wasted on Andy!'

Her phone dinged with a text from Jack:

>21 to 4 - she wins!'

She giggled and replied.

>Again, Jack is a very naughty boy! 😊

'God, that's more than I've had in a year with Andy.'

Just the thought of what they'd done today made her pussy start to tingle. 'My orgasms are so intense with him.'

*****

She was preparing salads for diner, humming to herself when Andy came home.

"Hi honey -- how was your day?" She turned to greet him, and saw his eyes widen at the sight of her outfit.

"Anna! You're not even dressed -- please!"

'Just the reaction I expected - figures.' "Why should I cover up more -- we're at home! And I love this outfit -- it makes me feel good! You'd think a husband would like his wife dressed like this," she pleaded.

"Your boobs look about to burst through that bra -- a woman with a double D chest shouldn't wear something that revealing. And your - your lady parts are barely covered."

She laughed. "You may be right about women with double D cups, but a woman with E-cups CAN wear something like this!" She pulled off the white top and pushed up her cups with her hands. "I graduated up a size this week, and I'm proud of it! Look how big I am!" She beamed. "And it's my pussy, Andy.'

Andy gulped. "You didn't dress like this last week -- before Jack."

"Jack has helped me understand who I am as a woman, Andy. He appreciates a beautiful woman with really big boobs." 'And you don't, not at all. You don't appreciate the new me.' She put their salads on the table. "Let's eat." Andy couldn't help but look at her cleavage, jiggling with her every move and breath. She noticed. 'Finally, he's looking at my boobs.'

They finished and she did the dishes, jiggling around the kitchen. "God, this feels so good -- I feel so sexy.' She found herself giving an occasional extra shimmy just to feel her boobs or butt move.

She joined him on the couch, one leg on the floor and one folded on the cushion, spreading her beautiful legs and showing him her tiny panty that barely covered her sex. She draped both arms out on top of the couch which thrust her breasts out and up. 'So naughty -- I'm showing him my sex -- these panties are almost see-through. Teasing my own husband! Flaunting my big boobs. I love this. I feel so alive, so sensuous, so confident, and I love it.' She could tell he wanted to talk. "What's on your mind, honey?"

"What did you and Jack do today? Did you, did you do anything besides lay out?"

"Boy, did we ever!' "We had breakfast and then went to oil up and lay out. I asked Jack to lotion up my back."

"What suit did you wear?"

"It's called a slingshot -- it doesn't cover much!" She beamed. "Jack liked it, for sure."

"He's always complimenting you, Anna."

"Yes, he's so sweet that way. I love the attention -- it makes me feel so good about myself."

"So, he touched you to put on the lotion?"

"Oh, yes, he has such strong hands, he spread it all over. It felt great -- maybe a little too good!" She giggled.

"How so?"

"Well, when he rubbed the lotion onto my bottom and thighs, I got excited and had a climax!"

Andy had a pained look on his face.

"He got pretty excited, too, and when I turned over I was facing his huge erection, straining up in his little suit. It was so big it looked like it was going to tear his suit -- you've seen it, you know what I mean! As soon as I touched him, he exploded inside his suit. It being all cooped up in there it looked painful so I pulled it out, and it just kept shooting, like a fountain!"

Andy swallowed, heavily, his throat constricted.

"Oh, honey, is this too much? I can stop." She reached over and touched his cheek.

He recovered. "Keep telling me -- tell me everything."

'Is he actually enjoying this -- enjoying hearing his wife talking about being with another man?' "Well, he made a big mess in his suit, so I pulled it off him. He'd ejaculated a huge load all over me and my suit too, so I took it off and we got in the pool to clean off. She looked at him, waiting for him to say stop.

"It seems when we're the pool we just end up all wrapped together. It feels so good to hold onto him -- he's so strong. He put his big, hot thing between my legs -- it's strong enough to support me! Isn't that amazing?

No response.

"And it's so long I can reach around behind me and touch it! He loves that. So, we just kissed and rubbed each other for a while, and I had another nice climax from his big cock rubbing back and forth across my pussy lips." She had unconsciously begun rubbing the front of her panty. "He played with my boobs and my nipples for a long time -- he just loves them, and I love how he makes them feel."

"Well, things just kept getting hotter and hotter and then he lifted me up a bit -- well, almost ten inches -- and poked his big rod at my entrance, right here." She nodded down at her crotch as her finger pushed in just a bit at her entrance. "Andy, he told me he wanted to make love to me, to push himself all the way inside me and climax deep in me." She paused. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," he whispered, hoarsely. She looked him in the eye. 'Ok, you asked, poor baby. And you encouraged me.'

"I wanted him so bad, honey, my pussy was so wet, so ready for his big manhood, he's just so overpowering, so male, so big and strong, so attractive -- and his penis was so big, thick and hard. And he was considerate enough to ask -- he could have just taken me, pushed his big pole in me, right there in the pool." She giggled. "So, I said yes, and we went to his bedroom and did it."

She stopped, waiting for his reaction. He was quiet for a minute.

"Did you like it?"

"Oh, Andy, it was nothing I could have imagined. He was so gentle and kind the first time -- he could have hurt me, being so big and all. I wasn't sure I could take all of him -- but I did!" She smiled, proud of herself.

He noticed her nipples now tenting the lace of her bra.

"I had a huge orgasm right away, and then more later."

"Did he, did you let him, you know....."

'He wants to know if I let another man spray his cum inside my pussy - which used to be his pussy.' "Oh yes, I knew I wanted him to cum inside me, to fill me up with his man stuff. And boy did he -- you saw how much he cums! He totally filled me up." She smiled at the memory. 'God, I'm getting worked up just thinking about it.'

"More than once?"

"Oh, we did it for hours, and he came in me three times -- and probably could have done a fourth! He's incredible! His penis is so big and so hard, so thick, and it stayed hard for hours -- amazing! And when he cums I can feel it expanding and spraying inside me and that always makes me orgasm -- so incredible! We did it with him on top, then me on top, then he took me from behind -- god, that was awesome -- and then me sitting on him, facing away. I had so many climaxes, and they were so intense!" She was breathless, pressing her finger into her panty. "Oh, oh I'm having one!" She moaned as she shivered through a climax.

Andy was dumbfounded. His wife, sitting on the couch with him, eyes closed, legs spread, huge breasts straining her black lace bra, orgasming just from the memory of being with Jack. "Whew, honey, that one snuck up on me!" She giggled.

She saw the crestfallen look on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry, that wasn't very considerate to do that right in front of you." She leaned over and kissed him.

"Are you going to be with him - see him -- again? What about me?"

She thought for a minute. "This is so new, I have to figure it out -- the relationships, but yes, I'll be with him more." She grasped his hand and placed it between her breasts, on her heart. "Honey, you still have my heart." She pulled it down and placed it on her damp panty. "This part of me, well, I think that's mine and Jack's to share. I can feel it, he's changed me inside, taken my sex, molded me to his big, strong manhood."

He nodded, wordlessly. She got up and led him towards the bedroom. "Let's get ready for bed." 'Wow- I had absolutely no reaction to his hand touching my pussy.'

*****

Just before 10pm they were in bed, him reading and her thinking about the incredible day she'd had. Her nipples were hard and her pussy moist as she relived how big Jack felt inside her, how he tasted, how he brought her to 21 -- no, 22 orgasms in a single day!

'it's only been a few hours since we last did it and I'm ready for more. I can't imagine saying no when he wants me, I'll always want more of his big penis inside me. Never even imagined orgasms as powerful as what he gives me. If he was here now I would so have my way with him, take him -- right in front of Andy! His body is so hard, so muscular, so masculine -- love touching it. We had each other, I took him, and he took me with his huge manhood. Feels so good when he cums. God, need more of him from behind."

She giggled out loud at her thoughts and then her phone chimed with a text from Jack:

>taking a skinny dip -- wishing I had some company!

'Oh, god, yes, he wants more of me!'' She giggled again and texted back:

>Be right over, big boy

She got out of bed.

"What are you doing, Anna?"

"Jack invited me for a swim." She gave him a kiss. "Back in a while, honey." 'Gonna have my lover one more time today. Need his big manhood inside me again. Gonna cum so hard -- can't wait. Want to feel his cumshot deep in me, god, so powerful, so manly.'

Andy followed as she padded down the hall towards the stairs. 'He won't be able to resist my naked body.' She paused to take off her bra and drape it over the railing., then slipped on her high-heeled sandals. He could see her magnificent jugs bounding free as she descended, up thrust nipples already fully engorged.

"God, I love feeling and watching my breasts move -- they're so big and beautiful. And they belong to Jack. I'm so wet for him, for his big manhood.'

At the bottom of the stairs, she slipped her tiny panties off, leaving them on the floor, and walked out the back door. Andy was drawn to follow, entranced at the sight of his wife walking naked through the yard but dreading where she would end up. He peeked around through the open gate to see her descending the path, her bottoms and breasts bouncing and jiggling in the light of a dozen or so candles. Jack was in the pool, in chest deep water. She stopped at the top of the pool stairs with her feet planted at shoulder distance, her hands on her hips, arcing her back to thrust out her pelvis and chest. 'Here it is, lover, my big breasts, my snug little kitty, all for you, for your big cock.'

Andy watched, unable to believe what he was seeing. He heard her speak, softly, but couldn't understand what she said. Jack walked up the pool stairs, gaping in astonishment at the vision of beauty in front of him. Her blonde hair cascaded around her neck and shoulders. Her smile was radiant, her lips moist -- and ready. Her breasts seemed even larger than before, swollen with her lust, capped with hard nipples. Below her flat tummy her little pussy, moist with her essence, caught Jack's gaze; her long legs seemed to glow in the light.

She swayed her breasts back and forth. "Like what you see, big boy?" 'He loves my body, my big breasts, my sex, it turns him on. So wet, so aroused -- must have him now."

"Oh yes, can you tell?"

"Oh god, I can tell!"

As Jack emerged from the water, naked, his enormous, fully-erect phallus sprang into view, thrusting out from his muscled groin, hard as stone, waging back and forth. His big ball sac swung below.

'God, he's magnificent, bigger than ever, need his big thing in me right now.' She leaped into his arms, legs clamping around his hips, arms around his neck and feverously attacked his mouth. He slipped his big hands over her bottoms, lifted her up, positioned his engorged cockhead at her entrance and she dropped onto it, taking his head inside her wet pussy, mounting him.

She began flexing her legs, butt and back muscles to slowly raise up and down his shaft, impaling herself a little deeper each time, rolling her hips. His huge ball sac hung below, swaying as he thrust up into her downstrokes. Two inches, three inches, four inches, she pulled him deeper and deeper, his shaft now glistening with her juice.

Five inches, six inches, seven inches, she impaled herself deeper and deeper into his rod. Andy could hear her. "Oh god, oh god, Jack, oh god," she moaned. 'He's huge, so hard, want all of him - must have all of him.'

Eight inches now, her strokes becoming longer and longer, a little faster as her wet vagina became used to his thick girth. Finally, she drove herself down hard, taking the last inch and a half of his virile manhood into her womanhood -- and that set her off.

The fire came from deep within her, where his helmet was firmly lodged against her cervix, and spread everywhere at once. He whole body went rigid -- her hands clawing at him, her legs clamping and squeezing him, her head breaking free of his mouth and leaning back towards the heavens.

"OOOHHHGOODJAAACCK," she screamed, her climax having seized control of her body, her very being. Anna was unable to think, only experience the ecstasy Jack had brought her.

All Jack could do was hold on for the ride as she had him clamped so tight. He was close himself.

Small tremors coursed through her as she slowly came down from the stars, and she gradually loosened her death grip. "I-I had-I did -- I -- oh Jack, I can't, oh my god." She panted in his ear.

Jack started using his powerful arms to move her body up and down on his rod, rolling his hips and grinding his bone against her clit, their intercourse powerful and deep. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh Jack." She panted.

Jack noticed Andy peering at them from behind the gate. 'Yes, take a good look, neighbor -- I'm taking your woman, her sex is mine now, and she'll be mine soon. She sees you not fighting for her, and how much I want her. Sorry, guy, but she's addicted to this big cock now. You're overmatched.'

Andy watched in opened-mouthed amazement as his wife made passionate love to their neighbor that she'd known for all of four days. In the candlelight he could see Jack's big hands gripping her upper thighs, his huge, glistening pole thrusting in and out of her, his oversize balls bouncing, the muscles in her legs, ass and back flexing, undulating and rippling as she humped enthusiastically up and down his shaft.