Anna's Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers went at it for a few minutes when Jack felt his cum start to boil. "Gonna shoot, baby."

Andy heard her speak. "Cum in me baby, fill me up, I want it!" He could see Jack's big balls tighten up against his huge shaft. It pulsed, rocketing a big load up to impact her cervix.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEGODDD," she howled into the night.

His big cock bucked again, sending a second and final surge into her, flooding her inside. They became still, both dazed and unsteady, hearts pounding, panting. Andy turned away, stumbled into his house and collapsed onto the couch, stunned at what he had seen, unable to process it.

Jack could feel her strength ebbing, so he walked them over to the chaise lounge, carefully laid her down on her back, with him still inside her, and unwrapped her legs from around him. He pulled her over on top of him, wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She drifted off to sleep with him still inside her.

He enjoyed the absolute bliss of feeling her heartbeat, her breathing in his ear, his deflating rod nested inside her, her weight on him, her breasts pressed between them. She stirred after a few minutes, slowly drifting back to reality, feeling a level of satisfaction she had never known. He grazed his fingers over her body, from her legs to her bottoms, up her back, across her neck and through her hair, and back again. She shivered and whispered. "Oh, that feels heavenly, baby."

He kissed her ear, long and slow. She raised her head up, hair falling in his face, he swept it aside and they locked eyes. "So, a funny thing happened to me tonight, Anna."

"Really?"

"Yes, the most beautiful woman on earth strutted naked into my backyard, displayed her incredible body and big, beautiful breasts, mounted me and then had her way with me, sexually, without even asking. She just took me, as if I were a male to be used solely for her pleasure, and used her sex to extract my seed."

She laughed. "Did you catch her name, or notice any identifying characteristics?"

He laughed and they touched noses. "It's the most wonderful feeling to have your lover want you, to take you like you did me -- you are amazing."

She smiled. "You're pretty amazing yourself, mister. You gave me two climaxes in a row, and they were so good you made me pass out. You get a gold star!" She giggled. "And I'm such a noodle I don't think I can walk!"

He grinned. "Not a problem - we can stay like this all night."

"Oh, Jack, I can't -- I should go home." 'Don't want to, want to stay here with him, make love to him all night, sleep in his strong arms.'

He paused. "I understand, baby." He whispered. "While he's out of town, stay the nights with me, baby -- I can't bear the thought of you over there alone at night."

She looked deep into his eyes, thinking, considering the impact of his offer. 'God, I so want to, but that's such a big step.' "We'll see, big boy." He caressed her thighs and bottom and they kissed long and deep, until she felt his slumbering penis begin to stir inside her. 'He wants me again!'

"Don't think I don't feel that and know exactly what's on your mind, mister non-stop," she giggled.

He grinned. "Why whatever are you implying, ma'am?"

She rubbed his head. "Help me up." He rolled her over, pulling out of her, and quickly scooped her up in his arms. She giggled. "Help me, help me, I'm being manhandled!" She wrapped her arms around his neck for another long kiss as he carried her up the path, his half-hard cock bobbing in front.

He stopped outside her door. "When will I see you tomorrow - please?"

"Let me see how things are over here, with Andy, in the morning."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes, everything."

"He was watching us just now, Anna -- I saw him at the gate."

"Oh."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, baby, I am exhausted, but very ok!" They kissed one last time and he set her down. He pulled her hand onto his hard, wet cock. "Just so you don't forget what's waiting for you on the other side of the fence." She smiled, kissed him, and went inside.

*****

Andy was on the couch, mindlessly watching TV, when he noticed movement through the window - two figures. Anna walked in, naked, unsteady, her huge breasts swaying, wet with her and Jack's sweat and swollen with arousal, her nipples engorged.

"Hey, honey, you didn't have to wait up for me."

Andy didn't know what to say. He looked down at her pussy. A glob of Jack's man stuff was oozing out, running down her leg. She followed his gaze and giggled, still high from her orgasms. "Oops, I'm leaking!" She scooped up the cum Jack had pumped into her and licked it up. "Mmmmm. Sorry, honey, but his big thing cums so much in me, there's just not room for it all in there." She giggled again and headed for the stairs, picking up her discarded panties and twirling them on her finger. "Time for bed -- I'm so tired."

Anna collapsed into the bed, curled up on her side and went right to sleep, Jack's man stuff still oozing out. For the first time, she slept in the nude.