Anna's Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's ministrations to her pussy froze the words in her mouth as she was overcome with something starting from here clitoris and emanating throughout her body. "Oh god, Oh, oh, oh jeeze..." Jack could feel and taste her orgasm and her pussy convulsed on his face and she pulled hard on his hair. He pulled his mouth back just a bit, letting her come down. "Oh my god, oh my god!"

He squatted down and laid her gently on her back on the chaise lounge to recover. He sat next to her, gently stroking her leg. She propped herself up on her elbows, making her breasts jiggle delightfully.

"I'm not going to ask where you learned that move, Mr. Mitchell." She grabbed his head and pulled him in for a fierce kiss. "God yes, I loved it, baby. You're amazing!"

They stood up, his hard pole swaying back and forth. He grabbed the oil and squirted it over her back, bottom and legs, then took his time rubbing it. He marveled at her graceful back, perfect derriere, and shapely legs. He whispered in her ear and he caressed her butt cheeks. "You have a perfect bottom, Anna. I love touching it."

"Oh baby, I like feeling your strong hands on my butt -- feels so good!"

"I've been waiting to pay you back for all the times you hit and pinched me. Time for a spanking."

He slung his heavy pole and slapped her on the ass cheek, first on one side, then the other.

"Oh my god. Somebody, help me, I'm being beaten by a baseball bat!"

He finished up with a hand slap. "There, you've been properly disciplined for being naughty."

She giggled. "You're such a bad boy, Jack Mitchell!"

He turned around and she did his back, paying particular attention to his muscular ass. "I'm not the only one with a nice bottom!" She put her arms around him until their slick bodies melded together and rubbed her breasts against him. He loved feeling her stuck to him, her beasts pancaking against his back. "What ever can I find to hold so I don't slide off you, Jack?" She teased. She grabbed his rigid pole with both hands and started to stroke. "Mmmm...this will do fine!"

"Oh baby, that feels so good!'

She whispered in his ear. "I just love this big, hard pole, Jack. May I keep it?" She giggled.

"It's yours any time you want it!" Her turned around and they embraced, his rod poking into her tummy. She reached down and grabbed it. "Hmmm. Seems like something's come between us!" They laughed. He took her by the hand and led her into the workout room, facing the mirror wall.

She gasped when she saw their naked, glistening reflections, facing the mirror. He took her hand and placed it on the base of his swollen, jutting erection. "How's this for a pose," he cooed in her ear.

"Oh my, look at us! Such a sight!" They faced each other, her slowly stroking his rod, and kissed. He put his arm around her shoulder and they walked back towards the pool. He stopped short. "Go ahead -- I'll be along in a second." She smiled and walked on. He leaned against the doorway, watching her beautiful, sensuous body in the sunlight.

'I can feel him watching me. I know what he's up to.....'

She turned and faced him, legs slightly apart, with her hands on her hips and her swollen, glistening breasts thrust out, nipples fully engorged. She saw a big, ruggedly handsome man, his magnificent, muscular body glistening in the sunlight, his huge, fully-erect penis jutting up and out from his groin, his big, cum-filled sac hanging below, a big grin on his face.

'Oh god, he's magnificent! My body did that, made him so big and hard. Time to give him a show!' "Nice move, Jack. Enjoying the view?" She raised her arms above her head and shook her big breasts back and forth, slapping them together. He watched with his mouth open, mesmerized.

'He loves these big tits.' "Do you like these?"

"What do you think?" He wagged his big pole at her.

She grinned and swiveled to the side, pushed out her bottom and shook it and her breasts. 'God, I can't believe I'm doing this for a man -- feels so good." She turned away and swayed her tits and ass for him, everything bouncing. Jack suddenly dashed towards her, his cock whipping back and forth obscenely in front of him. She shrieked and started to run from him. 'I'm about to get taken again -- yes!'

He caught her and wrestled her onto the chaise lounge. They laughed and groped at each other. He maneuvered to a sitting position against the upright back, legs slightly spread, his hard phallus standing tall and proud. He pulled her close.

"Turn away from me and sit on my lap." She straddled him and sat just above his glistening pole, her legs on top of his. She looked at the erotic sight of Jack's huge shaft thrusting up between her pussy lips.

'God, it looks like I have a huge cock! Jeez, I am so wet for him.'

He pulled her back so she was against his chest, her head next to his. He brought his hands up to her breasts, fondling them and teasing her nipples. 'Oh, this is new, wow..'

He whispered. "Put it in." She raised herself up slightly and pulled his cock into her entrance. She kept her hand on their joining as she slowly let herself down, taking him into her.

"Oh my god, oh god, oh my, oh Jack."

He pushed up into her on each of her down thrusts, penetrating slowly, deeper and deeper. She moaned, low and deep, different that their previous couplings, as her orgasm slowly built, deep inside her. It grew, consuming her in ecstasy until it exploded and she screamed, out of control. Jack felt her pussy tighten, her hips buck and her hands hold his arms tightly as she rode her pleasure to its finish.

She released her grip on his arms. He again cupped her breasts, kneading and caressing them. She put her hand on top of his, guiding him. She leaned over and they kissed, softly, then she finally found her voice. "I never even imagined anything could feel so good. Jack. You've taken me to a whole other place."

"For me too, Anna. It's never been anything like this." They kissed again as Jack slowly started to thrust into her warm, wet pussy. "Oh god, not again, Jack, you've turned me into a noodle!"

She began countering his strokes, and they fell into a nice slow rhythm for several minutes, Jack flowing his hands over her breasts, tummy and thighs. Finally, the effect of Jack's attention to her breasts and what his huge pole was doing to her insides started the warmth again.

"Oh god, oh, Jack, it's coming again...."

Jack loosened a hand from her breast and stroked her erect clit back and forth. She stiffened up at this new stimulation, her pussy squeezing his cock, which put Jack over the top. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his balls. She felt them pull up and his cock pulse. 'I want his seed.' "Cum in me baby!"

He thrust hard and felt the incredible sensation of cum pulsing up his shaft as his first shot impacted her cervix. She felt it and was seized by her climax, her body stiffening, unable to breath or speak. He pulsed again, and she screamed, grabbing his upper arm hard. They were, together, consumed, totally and completely, by their passion. And, finally, exhausted. They drifted down from their climax slowly, lazily. He leaned the back of the chaise lounge back some and wrapped his legs and arms around her, holding her close, cocooning his new lover protectively. She held his arms tight.

After a while, he whispered. "What are you thinking, lover?"

'Lover, I'm his lover. He's my lover. We're lovers. Never been there but it sure feels good right now. I can't believe what's happened to me. I can't believe I hesitated to have sex with him -- what was I thinking?'

"I'm thinking...I'm thinking you're an amazing man. I never even imagined what you've shown me, what we've done. I feel like a different person."

"Do you like this new person?"

She looked over and kissed him. "I do. Do you?"

"I think the new Anna is wonderful. And you've taken me to a place I never dreamed of."

"We took this trip together, baby. I love feeling you inside me, afterwards. So satisfying."

They kissed passionately and her hands moved his across her legs, tummy, breasts, his cock still hard inside her. "Tell me how our first time felt, Anna."

"I wanted you inside me so bad. Your head is so big, I thought it might not fit, but it felt wonderful when you entered me, so full. You stretched me out slowly. You were so gentle, Jack, I loved it. I felt so full -- full of you. When you pushed all the way in, against the back of me, it felt so good." She kissed him. "You're so big, so hard, I just couldn't help it -- I was overwhelmed with my orgasm."

He very slowly thrust in and out of her, just an inch or so. "I love being inside you, baby, feeling you, sharing your climax -- so wonderful."

"Your orgasms -- baby, they are so strong, I can feel them pulse through you, feel your head expand inside me, feel you shoot so deep inside me -- it's so, so primal, so natural. I didn't know a man's ejaculation could make a woman orgasm. It's wonderful."

"Baby, you're on the pill, right?"

She giggled. "Yes, Jack. I never would have let you inside me if I wasn't. As many times as we've done it, and as much as you shoot and how far inside me you are when you go off, I'm sure I'd be pregnant by now." For the first time he thought of impregnating Anna, seeding her with his baby, their baby, and it aroused him powerfully.

'Wow, he just pulsed in me-- what caused that?' She didn't make the connection.

Anna reached down and cupped his balls. "These big boys sure make a lot of man stuff. You put more in me today than Andy has all year! Right now, I'm full up! Is there more in here that needs to shoot out, baby?"

"I don't know, four times might be my limit before I need to recharge for a little while, even with you."

She giggled. "You've been hard for hours, baby -- that's amazing! I though men only lasted for ten minutes!"

"I've never been this way before- this is how my body responds to you."

"Wow! When I first saw how big you were Monday night, I couldn't believe it. I've never been all that interested in men's bodies -- you changed that. I love looking at your body. Standing in the doorway earlier -- you looked amazing, Jack -- your body is perfect."

They kissed more. "And when I first felt you in the pool, and then saw you walk up the pool steps -- oh my god, Jack, you're so big, so manly, so beautiful." And when you first went off -- it was like a fountain, so much man stuff came out. I liked the different ways we've done it. The first time was us making love, the second was me having my way with you." She giggled. "And then you took me from behind, like we were animals. It felt so good to be taken, so primal. I've never experienced that. And the when you hoisted me up in the air -- oh my god -- that was amazing!"

He smiled. "When you posed naked for me and bounced your boobs around -- that almost made me cum! Nothing could stop me from having you when you did that." She raised her arms up and caressed his head. He fondled her slick, out-thrust breasts, lingering on her erect nipples.

'God, he can just do that forever.' "I've been so self-conscious of the size of my breasts lately -- I've felt embarrassed. I think you've touched them more yesterday and today than they've been touched my whole life."

"Do you like my touch?"

"Oh, god, yes I do!"

"They are so beautiful -- just like the rest of you, baby. You should be proud of them. They're so sensual, so big, their shape is perfect, and they're nice and firm. They're part of your femininity, your womanhood."

"Oh Jack!" Their lips found each other, for the hundredth time today.

She looked down at his big hands cupping her boobs and giggled. "If I could have you behind me all day holding me like this, I wouldn't need those expensive bras!"

"That would be my pleasure!"

"I seem to go through growth spurts. I don't know when they're going to stop, and I'm worried about that."

"Baby, to me that is so sexy -- I hope you'll be ok with whatever size you end up. I'm sure I will."

"Oh, Jack, you are so sweet."

Her phone rang, and they looked at each other. She started to get up, and he held her. "Stay." He pulled the phone off the table and handed it to her. "You're so naughty," she whispered. "Hi, honey," she answered.

He continued to caress Anna's body while listening to her side of the conversation with her husband. 'This is awesome. I'm with his woman. She's mine, Andy, I'm having her right now."

"We're laying out by the pool. Yes, I did wear one of my new suits."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure Jack liked it." She couldn't help but giggle. "Considering he's been hard all day, inside of me, cumming three times. I've been such a naughty girl."

She suddenly turned serious. "Honey, we'll need to talk when you get home." She was quiet for a while. "What time do you need to leave then? Ok, I'll have time to make you breakfast."

Jack, moving to claim his territory, slid one hand slowly down her tummy towards her clit while the other started to rub a nipple. Her free hand grabbed his just before it reached her erect nubbin and she mouthed "Stop -- you are bad!" He grinned, kissed her and began to slowly lengthen his thrusts. 'Oh god, he's doing it while I'm talking to Andy, oh god, no!"

"Ok, I'll see you when you get home, honey, bye."

She tossed the phone on the table, looked at Jack and pinched his ear. "You are such a naughty, naughty boy, Jack, doing that to me when I'm talking to my husband, pushing your big pole into me like that. What's a girl to do?"

"It turned me on, Anna. Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did, baby," she admitted, and kissed him passionately. "You've turned my world upside down and inside out, you know, mister."

"I'm willing to accept my punishment for being naughty, whatever you decide to do to me!"

She giggled. "What am I going to do with you!"

"I have a few ideas!"

They laughed.

"Can I ask you a personal question, baby?"

She squeezed his erection with her vaginal muscles. "Well, since it seems that we are being very personal at the moment, I'd say yes." 'God, it feels good!'

"I thought I had gone too far in the pool this morning when I said I wanted to be inside you, to make love to you. I thought you were mad and were going to go home. But then you told me to take you to my bedroom. I was so happy. How did you decide?"

She thought for a few moments. "I could tell you would stop if I said no, that you were a caring man, not just wanting to have sex, that you wouldn't force yourself on me. And I touched your tears. That's when I knew I wanted you inside me." They kissed for a long while. He gave he a questioning look.

"I don't regret it for a second, baby."

"I love kissing you, Anna -- I want to do it for hours and hours."

"Mmmm, me too, baby, but-"

"I know, you have to go." 'She shouldn't have to go to him -- I want her all to myself.'

She nodded. "I don't want to, but I have to. Besides, someone has made me just a bit sore in here." She placed his hand over her vagina, still split by his huge rod. "Remember, I'm not used to making love for hours, or to a pole this big. I might need a break to recover."

"Ok, five-minute break then!' He chirped.

She giggled. "Haven't you had enough for one day, Jack?"

"With you, Anna, there is no such thing as enough -- I'll always want to touch you more." His hands roamed over her body. "I love this position, I love to feel your body on mine, I can be inside you and my hands are free to touch you all over."

"I love it too, baby."

He was suddenly struck with a vision of her. "Anna, I would like to take you out to dinner, on a date, where we can enjoy each other and dance. I'm picturing you in the prettiest black dress."

"Oh, Jack, you are so sweet, but I don't have a dress like that. Ha -- I see your game -- you just want an excuse to take me shopping again!"

He grinned. "Well, that WOULD be a nice side-benefit!

She kissed his nose. "I have to go. I'm going to need a shower."

He enjoyed the view of her perfect bottom as she slowly eased off him. They stood and embraced, her breasts and nipples touching him, his hard cock pushing against her tummy. "Take that shower, here, with me, now, Anna."

'Wow -- that seems like such an intimate thing to do. Never done it with Andy. Wait- what are you thinking, girl - you've been having sex with this man all day!' "Is this just a way to spend more time with me naked, Jack?"

"Absolutely yes!"

She laughed. "Nice move, Mr. Mitchell." He led her into the house. She could feel his man stuff inside of her -- there was that much of it. Walking caused it to start to ooze out. She stopped him in the kitchen and put her hands on either side of her pussy lips. "It seems you left something behind in me, baby." She massaged herself and a large bolus of his cum emerged. She scooped it up, brought her hand to her mouth and licked up some. "Mmmm."

'I am so, so naughty!' She wiped the rest of it on her pussy and nipples and looked him in the eye. "Don't you think you had better clean up the mess you made?"

He grinned and led her to the shower, his hard cock leading the way, her bouncing balloons following. They stood under the warm water, kissing and caressing each other for a few minutes. She looked up at him, dreamily. "This feels so good, baby. But we don't seem to be doing any actual cleaning, mister." They laughed. They lathered up two washcloths and cleaned each other up, both enjoying the opportunity to touch the other all over. She paid particular attention to his manhood, he to her beautiful, wet breasts.

He got on his knees so he could pay some special attention to her pussy, gently cleaning it and then covering it with tender kisses. She held his head. "Oh Jack, that feels so good, oh god, but we can't start again."

He looked up, admiring her firm breasts. "Your pussy is so beautiful, Anna, I could kiss it all day."

'Oh god, what a day that would be!"

He stood up, squirted some shampoo into her hair and began to wash it. "You have the most beautiful hair -- I love it."

The kept their eyes locked. 'God, this feels so good. He's such a wonderful lover.' "No man has ever washed my hair," she said in a low voice.

He looked at her and grinned. 'Wish I could do this every day.' "All part of the Wednesday Breakfast Special, ma'am! Does it make you curious what the Thursday Special is?"

They burst out laughing, rinsed off and very much enjoyed drying each other's bodies. 'He never takes his eyes off me when we're together. Should make me uncomfortable -- but it doesn't.'

He used a small towel to dry her hair, standing behind her, in front of the mirror. "Should I wonder how you got so good washing women's hair?"

He raised an eyebrow "Older sisters." She smiled. He took a brush to her hair, slowly and carefully, savoring every moment. 'Hopefully I can do this every day.''

She closed her eyes, loving the attention. He studied her in the mirror and whispered. "You're lovely, Anna." In spite of having been naked with Jack all day and still being naked, she blushed. He finished, put the brush down and wrapped his arms around her, cradling her breasts, holding her against him.

"Jack"

"Yes?"

"When did you know when you wanted to be, I mean, be intimate with me, want me?"

"Well, it took a while."

"How long?"

"Well, at least a second after I met you in the driveway."

She smiled. "Are you telling me the truth?" Her eyes were locked on his.

"Yes. I was instantly attracted to you."

"Are you telling me the whole truth?"

"No."

"What you're not telling me now -- will you tell me later?"