Anna's Transformation Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna can’t wait to have Jack again.
15.4k words
4.49
15.1k
20

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday - Day Six

She slept late, only waking when the sun shone in her eyes. She yawned, stretched and only noticed she was naked when she rolled onto her back and her big breasts wobbled across her chest, firm enough that they only slightly pancaked. She instinctively started to pull up the sheet -- and stopped. "Why do I need to cover up in my own bedroom?'

She tossed the sheet off and lay there naked, thinking about her last two incredible days with Jack. 'God, was it all a dream?' She relived their last coupling and how incredible it felt to slide up and down his hard shaft......

Without realizing it, her hands had migrated to caress her breasts and nipples, now pointing proudly at the ceiling. She reached down to caress her labial lips and felt the wetness beginning -- and dried remnants of Jack's last discharge. 'Oh, my, I've still got some of my lover inside me!' She grinned.

She stretched again and headed for the bathroom, enjoying the sensual feeling of her breasts bouncing free. While she showered, she thought of Jack's asking her to spend the night. 'It doesn't seem right to spend the night with another man -- I'm married to Andy. But I so want to share his bed, be his lover. God, how many times would we do it in a night?! ' She giggled at the thought.

She picked another new bra & panty set -- this one brilliant red - and admired herself in the mirror as she adjusted the girls. This one was thinner, looser and would allow more movement. The bottom barely covered her pussy lips and just the tops of her butt cheeks. 'I love it -- makes me feel so good!'

She decided to forego any cover up and let Andy got a good view of what he was now missing. He was at the kitchen table, working, as she descended the stairs. 'Can't wait to see the look on his face...'

Andy's jaw dropped when he saw his wife coming down the stairs, huge breasts bouncing and wobbling inside her bra, her nipples poking out.

'God, this feels good!' "Mornin,' honey, how are you?" She chirped.

She bent over to give him a kiss, her cleavage bobbing into his face. "Oops, sorry, didn't mean to slap you with the girls," she giggled. She thought back to yesterday, her slapping Jack with her breasts, and he clubbing her bottom with his huge tool and smiled. She jiggled into the kitchen for coffee.

"Are you sure I can't get you to cover up some, Anna?"

"Oh, Andy, you know I spent all day yesterday naked, so this is a lot in comparison." 'Guess I better bring up the elephant in the room, she thought.' She sat next to him with her hand on his knee. "Honey, I know you were watching Jack and I last night."

His face reddened and he turned away. She put her finger on his chin and pulled him towards her. "It's ok, I don't mind, and you shouldn't be embarrassed. Actually, it's good that you watched -- you saw for yourself how incredible our sex is."

He looked at her with sad eyes, speechless.

She kissed him. "I'm sorry, honey, I - we- just can't help ourselves, the sexual attraction is just too powerful to resist. I crave his body, his manhood. I've changed - I'm a full woman now, with needs that only he can meet. I think our bodies were made for each other."

"Does he make happy?"

"It's more like satisfied and complete. But we do have fun together. He's asked me to stay with him while you're out of town, so I won't be alone at night. Are you ok with that, honey, so you know I'll be safe?"

He nodded imperceptively.

She smiled. "Oh, thank you, Andy, for being so understanding! I know you'll be busy with work, but let's talk every day, ok? I'll miss you, honey." She kissed him.

She made breakfast for them and took care of some minor chores while he packed. As she moved around, she could feel her erect nipples rubbing against the fabric of her bra and her labial lips touching her panty. 'God, I feel so alive, so sensual.'

She could also feel the emptiness in her vagina, where Jack's manhood had spent so much time yesterday. 'I need it -- him - back inside me, soon. I need more of his big cock thrusting into me, squirting all his man stuff into me. He's enormous compared to Andy. Need to feel his hands, his lips, need him to make love to my girls, need him to kiss my kitty, make me climax and scream over and over and over. Oh, kitty is so wet for him.'

"Damn, can't help it!" She slid her finger up the front of her panty and a short, sharp climax hit her. 'Oh, god, need more of that!' She calmed down and found herself anxious for Andy to leave so she could be with her new lover. She saw him off at the door. "Travel safe, honey, ok?" She kissed him. "Call me when you get to the hotel."

"I will, Anna. Please be careful while I'm gone -- you know what I mean."

"Oh, I won't forget to take my pill. Gosh, if I did forget, I'd be pregnant in no time as much as we do it! 'Hmmm -- maybe not best thing to say to a man whose wife has a lover -- what are you thinking, girl? Can't help yourself?'

After he drove away, she padded up to her bathroom to grab her phone and a couple other items, slipped on her high-heeled sandals and headed to Jack's. 'Need him, want him, right now. Kitty is wet and ready for action. Gonna start with a show he won't be able to resist.'

She strutted down the walkway, boobs bouncing across her chest. Jack wasn't on the pool deck, so she walked inside, finding him in the kitchen, tying a bow on a small gift box. A red rose was in a vase on the counter, under its own little spotlight. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of loose shorts.

'No more shy, reserved Anna!' "I'm here for the Thursday Breakfast Special."

He gave her a huge grin. "Do you have a reservation, ma'am?"

She smiled and looked him in the eye. "I have no reservations at all, Jack."

She placed the contents of her hand on the counter - phone, toothbrush, and a round plastic pill container. Then she removed her wedding ring and set it on the counter. He looked at them and traded knowing looks with Anna. 'Oh god, she's mine for five days!'

"So, do you like this this bra and panties you bought me, Jack?" She posed for him, slowly turning around. "Do you think the panties are too small, Jack? They cover my little pussy, don't they?" Do they show too much of my hips, or my bottom?" She swiveled her butt at him, watching his reaction. 'I feel so wicked, so good, he can't talk, can't take his eyes off me.'

She turned sideways, thrusting out her boobs and butt. "How about from the side, baby, does it seem to fit ok?" She lifted her arms over her head and faced him. "Does this bra make my boobs look too big? We don't want my boobs to be too big, do we?" She slowly shook her magnificent breasts at him. "How's the support? There not jiggling too much, are they baby?"

He was speechless, his eyes riveted to her big, beautiful breasts. "Are my nipples showing? That would be bad, right, especially if they're are all swollen up!" She lifted her girls up, fingers tracing across her engorged nipples. She giggled and looked at his crotch. His cock was rapidly lengthening and hardening, straining against his shorts. "Oh, what's happening down there? Looks like you're grown a big club or something. Am I the cause of that?" She put a finger to her lips.

"Well, we can't have that big thing ripping a perfectly good pair of shorts, right? Take them off, now," she commanded. It took Jack all of a millisecond to comply. His cock sprung out, almost fully hard, bobbing with his heartbeat, hardening towards her.

'My god, its - he's a magnificent specimen of manhood. And he's mine for five days.' She stepped forward and put a delicate hand around his cock head and pushed it -- and him -- down slightly. With her other hand she pulled down the front of her panty. She placed the swollen, throbbing head at the entrance to her sex, rubbing it against her wetness. "I want this big boy inside me, Jack. I need it, I need you."

She let go of her panty which was now tucked under this shaft and put her arms around his neck. He lifted her by her butt so he could push himself all the way through her legs, so his bone was firmly against her clit. His cock head thrust out past her bottom, stretching her panty outward in back. She could feel her panty being stretched and reached back to touch it.

He slid her back and forth, just an inch or so, and her eyes rolled back in her head as a sudden orgasm flowed through her. "Oh, god, Jack, oh, my..." She kissed him fiercely, holding his head tightly, slowly settling down from her climax. She whispered in his ear. "Oh, baby, what you do to me, I love it!"

"You feel so good, Anna, I can't get enough."

She giggled and looked down at their joining. "But I don't think these panties were meant for my pussy and your big manhood at the same time!" He laughed.

She locked eyes with him and whispered, "Take me to your bed, and make me your woman, Jack."

They kissed deeply, and he walked the two of them, her perched on his shaft, into the bedroom, grabbing the gift box on the way. He tossed it on the bedside table, set her down, pulling himself out of her panty, kneeled and slipped the lacy garment down her legs. He then sprung up, grabbed her around her waist and threw her on the bed, spreading her legs.

'Time to give the lady what she wants.' He moved closer, his big shaft waving back and forth menacingly. She grasped his huge, burning pole with both hands and pulled him to her entrance -- then pulled him inside her warm, wet opening. "Take me with your manhood, baby, your big thing." They locked lips as he slowly worked his shaft into her. She was very wet inside. "Oh god, so good, so good, oh god so big so hard, oh Jack.....you're filing me up, oh god...," she said into his mouth.

Five inches, six Inches, seven, eight, in and out, in and out. She clutched his back and rolled her hips back so her legs could lock around his muscular back. Her hands explored his back, shoulders and hair.

"You're so tight inside, baby, feels so good," he gasped.

"Oh god, you're so big inside me, Jack, so good, so hard, feels so good, you are such a big boy, I can feel every part of it." Finally, he bottomed out, his helmet pushing against her cervix, his ball sac snug against her bottom. "Oh god, I'm so full, it feels so good, I can feel all of it," she panted.

He broke lip lock and pushed up on his arms so he could see their joining. "Look, Anna." She raised her head and looked between the twin mountains of her bra-encased breasts to see her labial lips spread wide around the base of his massive shaft. "We're joined, Anna, together."

'Oh god, oh god!' His words and his short thrust against her started her fire, deep inside, and it built and built until it consumed her. "Ooohh god, oh god, Jack, Jack, Jack!" She called out, holding him in her death grip. He pushed all the way in, holding himself firmly against her cervix. He felt her pussy muscles clench around his rod, trying to milk his cum.

'Not yet, not yet...' This orgasm surged through her in waves, cresting and ebbing. He could feel it, sense it, taste it. Her hands groped at him, pawed at him. 'I love sharing her orgasms. Feels like we are one person.'

Finally, it released her, and she started her return to earth. He started to slide out and she gripped his waist, stopping him. She was breathing heavily, her heart still racing. "Stay -- stay right there for a while, baby." She held his head and they kissed passionately, their tongues dueling, for many minutes. She broke the kiss, still holding his head, and looked at him with just a slight squint. 'What's happening here -- besides the two of us becoming one body? OMG, am I falling for him?'

Jack picked up on it. "What are you thinking about, baby?"

'No, not going there -- not sure...oh jeeze...' "Just wondering how you give me these out-of-body orgasms, Mr. Mitchell."

"Hard to explain, lover, I'd have to show you." He started pulling back and thrusting forward. She closed her eyes, enjoying the exquisite sensation his big pole brought to her. "Oh, you're such a bad boy, lover." They kissed, and he reached back and pulled her legs up and over his shoulders, rotating her sex upward -- another first for her. "Oh god, Jack, what are doing?"

"How's this, baby?"

"Oh god, you're in so deep -- it's going to poke out my throat!" Her thighs were pressed against her breasts, mashing them out to the side. He grasped her ankles, raised her legs out straight up in a V and started to thrust. This new position, with her totally spread out and open to him, being taken, tripped the trigger again and after a couple of minutes she climaxed, short and hard, her hands grabbing him hard enough to add to his bruise collection.

She descended, and Jack let go of her legs, which sort of flopped onto the bed. "Oh baby, you did it to me again," she whispered to him, out of breath.

"Mmmmm., that one felt wonderful, baby," he cooed in her ear.

"You should have felt it from this side, buster!" she giggled. "We -- I -- never did it that way before. I liked it."

"I love satisfying you, Anna, making you feel so good." 'I'd like to do it forever, too.'

'Right now, I want him to keep doing this forever. Oh god, what does that mean?' She wrapped her legs back around him and whispered. "More, please." He put his arms around her neck, and they moved together as one, his penetrations powerful and deep, her legs holding him inside her, guiding him, urging him. Their kissing grew more passionate, her hands touching him, holding him, feeling him move with her. They fell into perfect synchronization, their bodies moving together as one for many minutes as they lost track of time, of the world outside of their passion -- nothing else existed but their union.

Her climax started slowly, making its way inexorably from her through her body, in slow motion. Jack's hard chest, undulating against her nipples through her bra, added fuel to a spreading fire. Her breathing changed, and Jack sensed that she was close. He kissed and nibbled on her ear, whispering. "I can feel it coming, baby, let it go, let it take you, cum for me baby, cum for your lover."

"OOOHHHGOD." She moaned at the ceiling. She convulsed, her pussy tightened onto his cock, her hands clawed frantically at his back and her legs clenched tightly. Her orgasm washed over, and through him, and sent him over the edge. His shaft swelled as a warm cord of seed made the nine-and-a-half-inch journey and exploded against her cervix. Even in the midst of her orgasm she felt his pole thicken and his seed spray into her. 'Want it' was all her passion-fogged mind could think.

"Oh Anna..."

"GOD OH GOD OOOHH" she cried out again, then two more times as his erection pulsed, pumping his seed deep into her womanhood, her very core, her fertile center. "Oh, oh, oh, Jack, oh god, oh Jack, oh jeez, oh my." Her grip on him loosened as their shared orgasms slowly faded.

Her eyes stayed closed as he gently kissed her neck, her forehead and her lips. He pushed up a bit to look down on her, smiling. 'I love satisfying this woman." He slowly moved in and out, just an inch or so. Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled and touched his face with her fingers, exploring him.

"So, are you making sure it's me?"

She laughed. "Oh, I am so very sure that it's you!'

"Really, how can you be sure?"

"There are certain characteristics unique to you, mister!"

"Such as?"

She tightened her inside muscles. "Oh, this big boy for instance."

They laughed.

"So, somebody was in such a big hurry that she didn't even got all the way undressed," he said, nodding to her bra.

She giggled. "This one fits so well I don't want to take it off."

"Let me see."

He reached under her and rolled them over. She straightened her arms so he could get a good look.

"This one is so pretty, Anna -- I love it. But I do want to see what it's covering up!" He reached behind her and undid the hooks.

"Hey, are you trying to get to second base with me, mister?" She giggled and started rolling her hips around his buried shaft as he freed her breasts from their lacy holders. She threw the bra over the bedside lamp. "Better?" She cooed, as she rubbed her boobs over his chest and face.

"These are the most beautiful breasts in the world, Anna. You -- We! -- are so lucky to have them!"

"Oh, Jack." She leaned way back, bracing herself on his thighs, and started to move up and down his shaft, treating Jack to the show of a lifetime as her big, swollen breasts rolled and bobbed across her body. His hands caressed, cupped and squeezed them, moving them around, pushing them up, letting them drop down.

"Feels so good, baby, don't stop, oh, my...." Jack marveled at the view of her flat abdomen and stomach, smooth and glistening, her magnificent breasts in his big hands. She sat up straight, put her hands on his shoulders and dangled her mammaries in his face. He feasted on her nipples and his hands roamed over her breasts, caressing, squeezing, pushing, pulling. He began meeting her slow thrusts, taking her faster and faster, deeper and deeper.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." Her moans became louder on each stroke and she moved towards climax. He released her breasts, grabbed her hips and lifted her just a bit so he could control the speed and depth of his penetration. He pumped faster than he ever had with her, pounding up into her, still suckling and nibbling on her nipples.

"EEEEOOOIII." She shrieked and as another powerful orgasm exploded in her depths, coursing through every part of her body. Showing no mercy, he didn't let up on his attack on her defenseless pussy, prolonging her orgasm.

"GODJAACK."

Jack was right on the edge of another one himself, so he slowed, letting her come down some from her plateau. But just for a minute. Suddenly he started thrusting again, faster and deeper than ever, which sent him over the top. She howled at his assault as his balls drew up, his shaft swelled and a powerful cumshot fired into her cervix. "OOHH god!" She came again as his first ejaculation set her off, and again and again at his second and third.

Finally, he set her down on his pelvis, panting, his heart racing. She collapsed onto his chest, her head next to his. She raised up to stretch her legs out on top of his. Neither moved for several minutes as they recovered. He gently caressed her legs, bottom, back and head and kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Hey baby."

She purred in response.

"Tell me what you're thinking, lover."

She raised her head up, smiled and kissed him. "I'm thinking how much I like it when you call me lover, lover. I'm hoping this isn't a dream, that it's real. I'm thinking how incredible you make me feel, inside, and all over, how you treat me like a lady -- and a woman. I'm feeling so satisfied, so whole -- and so full, of my Jack."

He beamed. "I so love pleasing you, baby." He caressed her head, and they kissed, long and deep, for a long time, his cock still hard inside her, their bodies undulating slowly together. 'This is so perfect -- I can feel all of her -- outside and inside. She feels so good -- she smells so good -- she tastes so good. How long can I hold it in that I love her, I want her forever? I so want to tell her how I feel, but can't risk messing this up.'

She touched noses with him. "Our sex yesterday was so wonderful; I couldn't believe it was happening. What we just did- oh god, wow, Jack. You do me soooo good, baby. I love it slow, I love it on top and on bottom -- and from behind -- whoo! And I love it fast and hard, like you just did -- I thought I was going to explode!" She giggled. "And I love it that you're still so big and hard inside me now -- feels so good."