Anna's Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues dueling. He cupped and kneaded her butt cheeks. "Mmmm, I love your hands on my bottom, baby. They're so strong, so big. Know what else I like?"

"What, baby?"

She whispered into his ear. "There's a LOT of your man stuff in me, baby, and I can feel it -- so warm inside my sex. You pulsed six times in me, Jack, and you spurt a lot each time. I love it!"

"You counted?"

"Oh, yea, I can feel each time you shoot -- so wonderful!"

"You've had ten climaxes, baby,"

She giggled. "Good that you're keeping score, Jack. Seemed like a thousand to me!"

He pulled her thighs apart and up, so she was sitting up on him again. She smiled. "I just need to look at you some more, baby. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She smiled and blushed. "You are so sweet, Jack." He caressed her neck, her shoulders, her arms and then her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. She closed her eyes. "Oh, that feels so good."

He stopped after a few minutes, took her hands, and kissed them. She smiled. "So, you know that movie line, "You had me at hello"?

"Yea, I love that movie!"

"Well, Jack, I think you had me when you kissed my hand in the driveway. You're the first man to do that!"

He kissed her hands again and turned his head to look at the gift box on the nightstand. She looked over at it and cocked her eyebrow. He nodded at it. "For you."

She gave him The Look. "What did you get me, mister?"

He nodded at it again. She picked it up and undid the ribbon Jack had tied. "Sorry, it's not a very professional wrapping job!"

She giggled. "Um, yea, don't quit your day job!" He stuck out his tongue at her.

She opened it to find 3 different sized fine gold chains. "Jack -- what -- are these for me?"

Jack laughed. "Well, yea, see anyone else around?"

She giggled and lifted out the middle sized one. "Oh, Jack, it's so pretty -- I love it -- you shouldn't have!"

"Found some more gift cards."

She grinned and swatted his head. "Liar!"

He took the chain from her. "May I?"

She nodded. He reached around and fastened it around her waist.

"Oh, it's so pretty -- I never had anything like this!" She beamed.

"It looks fabulous on you, baby."

He took out the longest string, reached up and fastened it around her neck. It draped about half-way down the valley between her breasts. She ran her fingers over it lightly and looked at him. "They're so pretty, the make me feel so sexy. But you should not have done this." She took out the last item, a bracelet, and slipped it on, admiring it. He pulled her down and kissed her, long and slow. "What, can't a man give his lover something sexy?"

"You are so, so bad, Jack Mitchell." She moved her hips, feeling him. "And so big inside me!"

He pushed her legs down, back on top of him and rolled her over. She giggled. "Help me, help me, I'm being attacked again!" She rolled him back over and pinned his arms behind his head. "Ha -- I win!" Her necklace danced between her lovely breasts.

He laughed. "I guess I've been overpowered. I surrender to whatever punishment I deserve, mistress!"

"Mmmmm, I have something in mind...." She rolled him back on top of her and wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling him deep inside. Their mouths locked and they resumed their mating, slowly, their bodies moving together as one, consumed in each other. Her climaxes came regularly as they pleasured each other for a long time.

"Baby, it's time for you let it go. I want to feel you swell up inside me, feel your man stuff pulsing against my womb -- give it to me, baby, I need it!" She didn't know it, but her saying "womb" sent him over the top. He felt the familiar tingling in his balls as they drew up tight against his thrusting shaft.

"Spray it in me, spray me Jack," she moaned, her own climax rising, the primal instinct to mate overcoming her.

He felt like he'd touched a live electric wire as his first release powered out, against her cervix. His whole body felt it. "Oh, Anna...." he moaned.

"Oh, god, Jack." Her climax, warm and sweet and long, took her as she felt his first load of seed surge inside her. He delivered his second and third loads deep inside her, his shaft pulsing. 'I can feel his seed, feel him, feel his passion for me, oh god, he's so virile, and I'm so fertile, we could make a baby?"

This third group of loads overwhelmed her pussy and they could both feel his cum flowing down his shaft and oozing out of her. The held each other tight as they came down. She took his head in her hands and held their noses together, both still panting. "You have the most beautiful eyes, Anna, I love them -- especially when they look my way."

She felt like her heart was about to burst. "The man is too perfect to be real -- I can't get enough of him." "Hmmmm, flattery will definitely get you somewhere with me, baby." They kissed for a long time; their bodies melded together. He rolled them onto their sides. She giggled. "Um Jack, there seems to be a big wet spot here!"

"Wonder how that happened? Maybe the roof is leaking?"

She giggled. "Um, or maybe it's the pint of man stuff you pumped into me this morning, lover. When your big boy is inside me there's just no extra room at all!!" They laughed. She followed his gaze as he looked down at her new gold chain, currently trapped between her breasts. "I love it, Jack -- it's so pretty and it's from you."

They kissed and she started to pull away from him. He grabbed her hip, holding her. "Where're you going?"

"In case you haven't noticed, mister, we've been in bed making love for a long time, and I am a girl who has to take care of certain things!"

He grinned. "Sorry, I have a hard time letting you out of my sight!"

She kissed him. "Likewise!"

As she pulled away his half-hard penis emerged from her, followed by a gush of their combined fluids. "Oh my god, we made such a mess," she chirped, and they laughed. He admired her walking to the bathroom, noticing some of the cum he deposited running down both inner thighs, and smiled. 'Oh yea.'

'I can feel him watching me -- and I love it.' She turned to him. "Were you watching my bottom when I went up the walkway Sunday and Monday nights?"

He grinned and nodded. She wagged he finger at him. "Naughty boy!"

Jack cleaned up in the laundry room, checked his phone, and put clean sheets on the bed. She opened the bathroom door, and he saw her at the mirror. He walked up behind her, enjoying the view from behind. She was touching the necklace and waist chain. She smiled at him, standing behind her. "They are so pretty, Jack, I love them. You're so good to me, baby." He wrapped his arms around her, and he held her tight, kissing her neck, pushing his semi-erect penis against the top of her butt.

'God, this man just makes me melt." She broke the kiss. "Baby, I haven't eaten much today, and after that workout you just gave me, I'm starved. And thirsty."

After she freshened up in the bathroom, he led her to the kitchen, her boobs and his cock bobbing. "So, do you plan to keep me naked the whole time I'm here, Mr. Mitchell?" 'Someday, I hope she's Mrs. Mitchell.'

He pulled her against him, her breasts pressing against his chest. "You've uncovered my secret plan!"

She laughed at the pun and kissed him.

"Well, I do have to get some packages off the front porch, so I'll have to cover up." He picked up the shorts she had earlier commanded him to remove. "You made me take these off earlier -- ok if I put them back on?"

She giggled. "I suppose, but I reserve the right to make you take them off later!"

He slipped them on. "Browse the kitchen for lunch and I'll be right back."

He returned with one of his well-worn tank top t-shirts to find her starting into the open refrigerator. He stopped dead, struck by the vision before him. "OMG -- she is so lovely -- I am so lucky.' She felt him looking at her, and turned, smiling. "You are so beautiful, Anna, I just can't get enough."

She blushed and smiled.

"House rule -- all dressing and undressing of lady friends is done by management." She giggled as he rolled up the tank top and slipped it over her head and arms. Paying very close attention, he slowly rolled it over her breasts, inch by inch, making sure to touch them with the back of his hands. "Hmmm, the fit seems to be a bit tight right in this area." He cupped her boobs, caressing her nipples.

She giggled. 'Oh, god, that feels so good.' He stretched the shirt over her mounds and let it drop down. In front it hung straight down from her breasts and barely covered her pussy. Jack beamed. "This shirt never looked better!"

She looked up and kissed him, sweetly. "Another first, baby - no man has ever dressed me before. And if you think you can handle my boobs just any time you please -- the answer is yes!" She pushed him away. "I need to get back to finding some food. You don't want me hangry!"

He retrieved several packages from the front porch, opening them in the bedroom while she explored the kitchen, humming to herself, thinking of her lovemaking with Jack. 'He's not everything I've dreamed, but only because I never dreamed there could be a man like Jack. He's just...perfect. He's sweet, he treats me like a princess and he's a gentleman -- except sometimes in the bedroom -- he can be a beast there!' She giggled out loud -- and stopped, remembering what she was thinking as he climaxed in her. 'I was thinking of him impregnating me, me having his baby -- oh my god, what came over me? I'm married to another man!'

Jack walked into the kitchen, proceeded by the largest bouquet of red roses she had ever seen. "Wow," she exclaimed, snapping back to reality. "They're beautiful!" She noticed a card and opened it. "From Jack to my new friend Anna, a truly exceptional lady."

"How -- when did you order these?"

"This morning, before you came over."

She raised her hands to cradle his chin and kissed him long and deep. "You are just full of surprises, Mr. Mitchell. How about cheese, crackers, grapes & wine?"

"Perfect! On the pool deck?" She nodded.

Together they prepared their mid-afternoon meal. He couldn't resist touching her, and she him. There were two long kissing interludes, and things started to heat up during the second one. The lovers agreed they had better focus on food for a while! He carried the plates and her phone and she the wine glasses. When they got to the doorway her let her go first. "Ladies first."

She smiled. 'I love it that he likes to watch me.'

He admired the view of her pert bottom swiveling, barely covered under his shirt, her long, firm legs gracefully striding. "She's perfect." His cock hardened at the beautiful sight. They set up the table. She sat down, crossing her legs. He admired them, and she giggled. "See something you like, baby?"

He leaned down and kissed her, hard. "Oh yea."

"I forgot our waters on the counter, Jack, could you get them?" 'I'd do anything in the world for you, my love.'

As he turned to go, she gripped the hem of his shorts. "Oh, by the way, this lady friend prefers her lover to serve her naked." She slipped the shorts down, and he stepped out of them, his big rod half-way hard, and rising. He grinned at her boldness. She admired his muscular body as he walked into the house. 'He uses those back muscles to pleasure me. God he's beautiful. If I weren't so hungry, I'd have to take him right now. Listen to me, Anna -- taking a man. How naughty!'

The view of his front side coming back was even better. His mostly-erect penis bobbed and swayed in front of him as he strode towards her. 'God, his thing is so big, so masculine, and those balls are so big. No wonder I'm thinking of him impregnating me!'

He stopped right in front of her and put the waters on the table, his erection inches from her face. "Will you require anything else from your server, ma'am?"

She giggled. "Oh, yes I believe I will. Right after lunch!"

She resisted the urge to touch his erect manhood as they ate, each rarely taking their eyes off the other. They fed each other the grapes, using their tongues. She couldn't help but look at his huge rod jutting out. His eyes were drawn to her freckled cleavage with the gold necklace nestled between her big breasts. Her erect nipples tented the tight shirt.

"It was so sweet of you to have the candles last night."

"Oh, baby, you have no idea how beautiful you look in candlelight."

Her heart did a flip. 'He's so romantic -- so nice, feels so good.'

He held her hands. "May I take you out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Oh, yes, baby, I'd like that! It will be like a date!"

"We'll make sure you have the perfect dress!" He beamed and looked deep into her eyes. "Yesterday, when we first made love, it was wonderful when you took me inside of you. You felt so warm, so snug -- like our bodies were made for each other. I remember every second." He smiled. "I relived it about ten times last night!"

She kissed him sweetly. "You felt so good, moving inside me, I wanted it so bad. And you were so gentle and careful. I was afraid you might hurt me, you're so big and thick, I wasn't used to that. But you made it so wonderful -- it felt like I lost my virginity for the second time. I don't know if my vagina was made for you, but I told Andy that you've shaped me, inside, to fit you, it feels so wonderful. We're perfectly matched to each other. You're an incredible lover -- I can't get enough of you."

They sharded a long, passionate kiss, their tongues dueling. 'Wow- she told her husband about how I fit inside her!' "By the way, I loved the bra & panties you modeled -- and what's in them! I love it when you show off for me."

"I've never done that for a man before, never thought I would. But it felt so good being naughty in front of you, so natural." As they finished their wine, she uncrossed her legs, showing him her beautiful pussy. 'Take me, Jack, time to take your woman.'

He took her hand and they stood up. He grabbed the neckline of her shirt with both hands and ripped it down the middle, letting the remains drop. 'Oh my god, he's such a strong man!'

His eyes feasted on her breasts and engorged nipples, her gold chain glistening in the sunlight between her breasts. He kissed her gently and whispered. "Now I'm ready for someone sweet for dessert." He effortlessly picked her up and deposited them on the chaise lounge, his body between her legs. He laid his hugely erect cock on her labial lips and their mouths attacked each other with a fierce passion.

She reached down and grasped his shaft with both hands. 'Oh god. So big. So hard. So hot.'

'I want to taste her, all of her, first.'

He broke their lip lock and kissed down her neck, gently, lingering, then brushing his lips over her smooth skin. She took his head in her hands, holding him, guiding him. He slowly moved down to her upper chest and shoulders, kissing her pretty freckles. His hands moved to caress her breasts, lightly at first, just barely touching her curves, then more firmly, kneading and cupping them, stroking them from one side to the other while he kissed them, working his way towards her nipples.

'Oh god, I think my nipples are going to burst, they are so aroused!'

His mouth and hands on her felt so good she had stopped stroking his manhood, just holding it against her labia instead. "Oh Jack, it feels so good...." He kissed and suckled her areoles, circling closer and closer her nipples, moving from breast to breast, back and forth, taking his time, the minutes passing.

'Oh god, I can feel it coming...'

He sucked a big nipple into his mouth and flailed it with his tongue, back and forth, up and down, while pinching and stroking the other with his hand. He quickly reversed, suckling the other nipple -- then he grazed it with his teeth and pinched the other one with between his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." She moaned, feeling a wonderful, but different orgasm just from Jack's attention to her breasts. "Oh Jack, it's so good...." He released her breasts, and spent a few minutes softly kissing every inch of each one. 'He just keeps pleasuring me, so good.'

He pulled his cock from her loose grip and shifted back so he could continue kissing southward, all over her flat, smooth tummy, back and forth, up and down, over and across her gold chain, reaching her cute little navel. He caressed her shapely hips. He swirled his tongue around in her navel. She held his head, caressing it, sometimes guiding him.

"Oh Jack, that feels so good..." 'Another first for me,' she thought. 'Feels so good.'

He started kissing down her abdomen, marveling at how tight it was and how smooth her skin was. 'She tastes so good, I could go on like this for hours, right here.' But he was drawn further down by the scent and heat of her sex, her musk filling his nostrils.

'Oh, god he's going to do that again, oh my god, oh my, it's too much!'

He slowly kissed all around her pussy, grazing his lips over the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. His hands reached up and caressed her breasts. He could feel her body respond, moving to his touch, her hands holding his head. Her pussy lips were swollen, and her clit had perked up, calling out for attention.

Finally, he began kissing her labia, gently at first, then with more and more vigor, causing her to buck. After a couple minutes he brought his tongue to bear, swirling it around, teasingly close to her clit, and she bucked some more.

"Oh god, Oh god, oh Jack, its -- oh, oh, oh...." His lips closed on her clit, his tongue flat licking it, then flicking it from side to side. She held his head tightly and clamped her legs around it as her climax engulfed her and wouldn't let go. "Gaawd."

Jack, trapped between her legs, couldn't breathe. "Best place for a man to die...'

Finally, her passion released her, and Jack was able to pull up, gasping for air. "S-s-stop, no more -- oh god," she croaked.

He lightly kissed her all around her quivering pussy. Her hands pulled his head towards her, and he kissed his way back up to her face, again placing his heavy erection onto her now-sopping wet pussy. He watched her, eyes closed, panting, as she recovered. She saw his ginning face when she finally opened her blue eyes. "I suppose you're pretty proud of yourself, Mr. Mitchell, for reducing me to a quivering pile of Jello."

"Actually, yes, I am quite proud. Expect this to happen again. I enjoyed my sweet dessert!"

She pulled him close for a kiss. "You've been a very naughty boy, Jack. Is this any way to treat a lady friend?"

"She seems to have enjoyed it."

She burst out laughing.

He whispered into her ear. "I love your touch, your scent, your taste, your voice, how it feels to be inside you -- everything about you, Anna. Including your cute little button nose."

Her heart swelled at his words. "Oh Jack." She pulled him close for a long kiss. 'All these nice things he says about me -- I love hearing them. I feel so alive.' "Um, there seems to be something large and warm pressing against my lady parts. She rolled him to lay beside her and took his erect manhood into her hands, studying it.

"So, what about my dessert?" She swirled her tongue around his helmet, licking up his oozing pre-cum, then opened her mouth wide and engulfed his whole helmet, sucking and jiggling her tongue against it. She cupped his ball sac with one hand and stroked him with another as she bobbed on his head. 'These balls are so big -- no wonder he cums so much, and so often.'

"Oh, Anna, that feels so good!"