Anna's Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He loves the taste of me, and I love the taste of him. But he's so big and hard, I can hardly fit it in my mouth.'

After a couple of minutes, he gently pulled her off his pole. "That feels so good, Anna, but I need to be inside you." He led her by the hand down the pool steps, her swollen breasts topped with engorged nipples bouncing and his shaft wobbling out in front of him. In the pool he pulled her legs around him and used his hands on her hips to move her introitus to the tip of his throbbing erection. He pulled her onto his shaft, slowly driving all the way into her in a single stroke.

"Oh god, Jack, oh god, you're inside me -- god you feel so big, so hard. It's so hot."

He moved them to where the water was up to his neck and they kissed passionately, her arms locked around his neck. He gently pulled her legs down from around his waist so that her buoyant weight was entirely supported by her impalement on his rock-hard erection. She giggled. "Oh god, Jack, I'm hanging on by your big hard pole -- and nothing else!"

The kissed, and he brought her legs up around him. "I just wanted to see if we could do that," he grinned.

"You are amazing, baby."

"So, we did this Tuesday with our suits on, yesterday naked but with me not inside of you and today, here we are, joined together."

"Mmmmm, baby, I like this the best."

"Good, 'cause I plan for us to be here, just like this, till at least Sunday."

She giggled. "Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. I want to make love to you till we can't do it anymore."

That turned out to be over almost an hour, during which Anna had three orgasms from Jack's big pole and his fondling of her big, buoyant breasts. Jack had one climax, and was close to another, when Anna's phone rang, startling them back to the real world. She looked at him, sorry in her eyes. He walked her up the steps, still impaled on his shaft, handed her the ringing phone and she answered.

"Hi, honey." 'I can't believe I'm doing this again -- talking to Andy with Jack's big boy inside of me. It's so wicked!' Jack could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Glad you made it there safe, honey." Pause. "Yes, I'm at the pool." Pause. "Yes, I'm with him." Pause. "Well, most of the day. Uh-huh." Long pause. "Andy, are you sure want to know the details?"

'This is so hot. I've been inside his wife most of the day, I'm inside her now and she's talking to him about me. Need to make sure he knows I've claimed her, her sex is mine, she's mine, not his.'

Temporarily holding her up with one hand, he reached up and hoisted one big boob up to his face. He took her nipple between her lips and kissed it. He returned the hand to her bottom and started raising and lowering her up and down his thick pole. 'I love being in control like this.'

"Ok, you asked, honey. And remember, you encouraged me, you started this. Oh, Jack, that feels so good." Pause. 'He wants to know what we're doing? Fine, I'll tell him -- in detail. He's doing what you won't do, can't do, Andy.'

"Oh, yes, Andy, he's inside me right now," she giggled. "Deep inside me, over nine inches! He's been inside me pretty much the whole time since you left, and I want him there. He's so big, so hard, it's just wonderful. I've cum so many times! And he's cum four times -- so far -- isn't that amazing? I have to have his cock in me all the time now. It's so huge compared to yours. It's so long and so thick, it fills me completely, feels like it's up in my tummy. He gives me such powerful orgasms -- and so many -- all the time!" She giggled.

"And I climax every time he cums in me -- his cumshots are so strong, and he shoots so deep inside me I feel every one. He fills me so full of his man stuff, it leaks out, there's so much -- you saw! We just can't stop doing it." She was panting now as Jack moved her up and down, faster and faster. He suckled her nipple, circling it with his tongue, nipping at it with his teeth.

'Oh god, he's going to make me climax while I'm talking to my husband!'

"He's so strong, Andy, we're doing it standing up. I've got my legs spread around him, his big hands are on my bottoms, he's moving me with his big strong arms. He's so powerful, so manly! I'm totally under his control, he's taking me, taking my sex with his huge cock -- and I love it! My boobs are mashed against his chest muscles, my nipples so hard -- feels so good. Oh, Jack, do me harder, baby. He's got my teat in his mouth, Andy, it feels so good, his cock is so big, so hard, he's thrusting into me, I feel every inch of his big manhood, I love it, oh god."

Jack moved her faster and faster, thrusting his pole up as he lowered her down. He could feel his balls draw up, ready to fire.

"Oh, Andy, it's so good, oh god I can feel him getting even bigger, oh god, he's enormous now, so hard, the head's so big, he's going to cum inside me, I want his cum, I need his cum, he fills me with it, he shoots so much, so good, oh god. His balls are huge, so full of his thick cum, all for me! He's so far up inside me. He just keeps thrusting and thrusting! He's gonna spray it deep in me, pump me so full! I'm gonna cum, god, it'll be a big one!"

Jack rammed his cock all the way inside her and fired his first shot deep into her center. "So good, so good, want to give it all to her, fill her with my seed, breed her.

"OOH,' she screamed out, dropping the phone on the table as her climax overwhelmed her.

He pulsed two more times, pumping his cum deep into her, each one bringing forth another orgasm, or continuing the current one -- it was hard to tell. She called out each time. "I love to make her scream; make her surrender to the climax I gave her.' He kept thrusting for another couple of minutes then released her nipple and sat down on the chair next to the table, her now on his lap, both of them breathing hard.

It took her a minute to be able to speak. "Oh, god, Jack, what you do to me." She giggled, still panting. "You took me to the stars, baby, so good. I love being full of your manhood -- and your man stuff! There's so much in me now -- I can feel it way up inside me - it's so warm!" She giggled. "If I wasn't on the pill, I'd be knocked-up with quadruplets by now!' She kissed him, fiercely. 'This man, he's so good, we just finished and I know I'll want more of him, right away.'

He grinned. 'Nothing I'd rather do more than impregnate you and make babies.'

She suddenly remembered the phone and picked it up. "Andy, you still there?" Pause. "Sorry, we got sort of carried away there, honey," she giggled, high from her orgasm. She was unconsciously playing with her gold chain. "Did you hear everything, or should I describe it in detail?" She teased. "Ok, well, enjoy your dinner with the boys and we'll talk at bedtime, ok? Bye, honey."

Jack took note that she didn't tell Andy she loved him. 'That's a good sign. God, that was so hot -- making her cum, having her give him the play-by-play on the phone! She's mine, buddy.'

They kissed and she felt his member slowly deflating inside her. He broke the kiss and started kissing and caressing her neck, shoulders, freckles and finally her breasts, which he caressed lovingly. She held his head and watched him. 'He loves kissing me, touching me, caressing my body, and I love touching him - he's such a man, my lover.' She giggled at the thought.

He looked up at her, smiling hugely. "What?"

"Oh, I was just thinking girl thoughts, you know, about my lover. How much I like his big.....smile!" They laughed. "So, I was wondering, Mr. Mitchell, if you were ever going to show your lady friend that big bathtub I noticed next to the shower?"

He grinned and looked over at the time showing on her phone. "It just so happens there's a guided tour scheduled to begin in 10 minutes. Seating is limited -- do you have a reservation, ma'am?"

She touched noses. "I have no reservations when it comes to you, lover." She brushed lips with him. "Maybe you can handle a walk-in?"

"Yes, my intention is very much to extensively handle this particular walk in!" They laughed together.

"Well, you may have to carry me since you've loved me so much, I'm Jello!" 'God, I so love it when he carries me.'

He stood up and gently placed her on her feet, his half hard cock falling out of her. He held onto her as they looked at the gobs of man stuff dripping off his shaft and out of her vagina. She giggled and kissed him. "Such a naughty, naughty, boy, Jack, pumping so much of your warm, sticky man stuff into poor, defenseless me -- my kitty can't hold it all!"

"Poor baby -- what's girl to do?"

She swatted his head and stuck her tongue out at him. Before she could react, he bent down, put his shoulder to her waist, his arm behind her thighs and easily threw her over his shoulder. "Bath time!"

She screeched. "Put me down, you, you, man you!' She couldn't help break out in laughter as she beat her little fists on his back. "

"Well, you said you couldn't walk!" Being the keen observer that he was, Jack noticed how exposed her beautiful behind -- and her sex - was to the world in this position, so he deftly slung her around so he had one arm under her knees and the other supporting her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You are SO going to pay for that little stunt, Mr. Mitchell," she said, biting his earlobe.

'This woman has the most beautiful smile, and prettiest eyes, that ever existed!'

"Ow!" They fell into a deep kiss, her arms holding him tight. 'This man excites me so! I love it when he carries me -- he's so strong, feels so safe.'

'I love carrying her, holding her in my arms. I could stay like this forever.'

The kiss lasted a couple minutes.

"So, what about that bath you promised, Jack?"

"Oh yea, I must have gotten distracted!"

"You can put me down, baby, I think I can walk now. Besides, I think I'm leaking some of YOU onto your deck!" He set her gently down and they laughed at the wet spot on the deck. She whispered. "But I like having part of you inside of me after big boy leaves."

He held her hand while they walked inside. She squeezed his hand. "You held my hand in the parking lot the other day, baby. That was so nice." She beamed at him. He smiled back and kissed her forehead as they walked into the bath. He started the bath while she used the WC. 'Good thing I thought to buy some bubble bath this morning - not a normally stocked item around here.'

He took care of some "chorettes" and returned to the bath with wine and candles. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Anna. She was in the bath, her arms splayed out to either side on the tub deck, her breasts just barely covered by bubbles. What he couldn't see was her legs, spread wide under the bubbles. 'Oh god, feels so good, so wicked to spread myself wide, let my pussy, my sex out. The old Anna would never do this!'

She watched her naked lover set up the candles & wine. 'There can be no more perfect male than this one.' She watched his muscles move, his legs flexing, his perfect ass. And his big, beefy, half-hard penis, swinging back and forth as he moved around. The thing that had given her so much pleasure over the last two days, that had just pumped her full of his manly essence. 'And those big balls -- so full of his seed -- all for me now -- they belong to me, they are mine.'

Jack watched her watching him. "She's watching every move I make, watching my cock and balls. Like I'm being inspected, checked out, appraised. Oh yea.'

He stepped into the tub, gave her a close-up of view of his mid-section, handed her a wine glass and sat down next to her. They each took a sip, and set their glasses down, unable to keep their hands off each other, their lips drawn together, their tongues caressing each other. Her hand went straight to his manhood, stroking it to full hardness in just a few seconds. 'God, it's hot, so big, so hard -- big and hard for me, for Anna. It's mine.'

His hand went to her inner thigh, stroking her smooth skin. He felt her hiking her leg up, opening herself to him, her lover. 'Yes, baby, touch it, touch my womanhood.'

As if he could read her thoughts, he cupped her moist pussy in his big hand, sliding his middle finger between her labia, curling it into her entrance. "Oh, Jack," she moaned into his mouth as he penetrated her, slowly, gently.

An idea sprang into her head. 'He loved the little underwear show I did for him -- maybe it's time for an encore.' She released his rock-hard cock and moved his hand away, sliding over to the other side of the tub, getting on her knees, her eyes smoldering with lust. She spread her legs, raised her arms up and laced her fingers behind her head.

'God, what is she doing -- she is so hot.' Jack's shaft pulsed in anticipation, standing straight up under the water.

'Time to give my lover a show. God, my nipples feel ready to burst.' She began to sway her torso from side to side as she slowly raised up out of the water, feeling her huge breasts bouncing back and forth under the bubbles. 'Feels so good...' They both looked as her freckled upper chest emerged, then the tops of her breasts, swaying from side to side, making waves in the water. "Oh god, she's so hot, so sensual.'

She raised up more, her engorged nipples making their appearance, just at the waterline, swishing back and forth. She looked at him, beaming with pride. His eyes were locked on her breasts. 'He's entranced with my breasts, my big breasts. My lover wants my breasts, my body.' Her pussy buzzed with desire.

She slung her boobs back and forth, faster and faster, making waves. She giggled. 'How wicked, how naughty I am!' She brought her hands down to her hips and stood up, her body glistening wet, mounds of bubbles clinging to her, her body fully on display to her lover. She spread her legs to give him full view of her sex, swaying her hips and breasts back and forth, her wet gold chains glistening in the candlelight, accenting her incredible body. She turned sideways, pushing out her bottom and thrusting her tits out.

She turned and gave him a kiss and a wink. Bringing her hands back behind her head, she turned away from him and swayed her butt back and forth, bending at the waist to give him full view of her sex. She shimmied her chest, so he could see her breasts from the back.

"Oh Anna," he whispered.

She turned back to face him. "You like, baby?"

All he could manage was a nod. She smiled. 'He's under my spell, this beautiful man, he's captured.' She sat on the far edge of the tub and stretched one shapely leg out on the tub deck, showing him her pussy. Then she did the same with her other leg, fully spreading for her lover. She fluttered her hands over her inner thighs, then over her pussy, circling her erect clit. She giggled, watching his reaction, his mouth hanging open. She put her arms back and raised her legs towards the ceiling, making a perfect V, rolling her pussy up for him.

'Oh my god....' Jack was on the verge of cumming, just watching the show.

She giggled. 'Enough. I want him inside me -- right now.'

She stood in the tub, turned away from him, bent over, gripped the tub side and shook her bottom at Jack. 'Come and get it, Jack, come and take your lover's pussy, now. Do me. Spray me, breed me.' Jack didn't need to be a mind reader to know what Anna wanted. He sprang up and slapped her bottom with his huge, hard rod. "You're being a very naughty girl, Anna. You're going to get what bad girls get."

'God, I hope so,' she thought.

Jack slapped her again on both cheeks with his hard rod, prompting shrieks from her. He grabbed her perfect hips, positioned himself and thrust into her, hard and deep, burying half his rod on the first attempt. Fortunately, Anna was as wet as she could be, so he slid in easily.

"Oh god," she moaned as his massive, hot shaft spread her tunnel. 'Jez -- got what I wanted. He's huge, feels bigger than ever.'

He pulled out and with a growl thrust all way inside her, his big balls slapping against her pussy lips and clit. It only took about two minutes of his powerful thrusting before a sharp, strong orgasm seized control of her body, seeming to touch her everywhere at once.

"OOHHJAACK," she shrieked, loud enough to be heard next door, had there been anyone home. He pussy clenched around his big shaft, holding him at his deepest penetration, as she rode out her climax. She couldn't think, consumed by her passion.

As she drifted down from her climax her pussy released its grip, and Jack wasted no time. His rational brain stopped functioning and his primal instinct seized control of his body. Grabbing her hips, he pounded away at her defenseless pussy, giving her his nine and a half inches with each powerful thrust.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," she moaned continuously, feeling his full animal passion taking her, fully making her his woman.

He was enthralled at his view of her beautiful bottoms, shaking and rippling as he pounded into her, again and again. He could see her huge, swollen breasts, swaying beneath her. All his willpower couldn't stop his cum from exploding and shooting powerfully into her pussy, bringing her to another screaming orgasm as she felt him pumping and spraying onto her cervix, again and again. He gripped her hips hard as he powered his seed into her depths.

They were both panting hard as they came back to earth. He released his death grip on her hips, gently kissed her back and reached under her to caress her hanging breasts. 'Oh god, what just happened,' was all she could think.

After a minute he pulled her by her hips and sat her down on his lap, still impaled on his shaft. He placed her legs outside of his, spreading her wide, and wrapped his arms around her, crossing them to cup her breasts. She held his hands in hers, lacing their fingers together. He kissed her neck and cheek, nibbling at her ear. She shivered as an aftershock briefly flared inside her.

No words were spoken for a long time -- they weren't necessary. He stayed hard inside her. After a while she unlaced a hand and gently caressed his balls and the hard base of his shaft, splitting her vagina wide. Then she reached up to gently explore his face.

He kissed her. "Making sure that it's me?"

"Well, it felt like some sort of beast attacked me -- I guess that was you?

"Guilty. I did get a bit exuberant there -- are you ok, baby?"

"This time was different, it felt more, I don't know, more like we were animals rutting than lovers."

He kissed her. "Did I hurt you baby, was I too rough?"

"For a second I thought so -- then I had the most intense climaxes of all the times we've done it -- oh, god, Jack, they almost made me pass out -- they were so good. I'm still feeling them! Besides, I'm one who set you off with my show!" She giggled.

"Oh, and that was an awesome show, baby, you are the sexiest woman in the world. You almost made me cum just looking at you!"

"No way!"

"Way."

"Promise it won't be the last show you put on?"

She whispered. "I really liked it, being so naughty, so wicked -- so not like me. So yes, I think a repeat can be arranged, Mr. Mitchell."

"Anna, I love how our lovemaking can be gentle, and soft, like in the pool or in the bedroom, and then sometimes more active, like when you took me last night, or me just now. Sometimes we take each other, sometimes one takes the other. I love it all!"

'This man -- first he attacks me, then he's so gentle, so caring. I love that about him.' He squeezed her, and they had a long, slow kiss. 'And here I am again, all wrapped up in my lover, his manhood inside me, his hands on my breasts. So wonderful...'