Anna's Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love this woman so much -- can't live without her. Have to tell her soon.' Their racing hearts were close to each other. "I can feel your heartbeat, lover," he whispered.

"I feel yours too, baby." 'This man is perfect, and our loving just gets more intense every time -- don't know if I can take it. Oh god.'

Their lips found each other, and they kissed, sweetly and gently. He whispered in her ear. "Tonight, Anna, I'm not letting you leave me -- I want you to share my bed all night, I want to feel you next to me all night, I want to kiss you all night, I want to hold you close all night, I want to make love to you in the middle of the night, I want to wake up to your smile."

'Oh god, he's so, so special, this man, my lover.'

She whispered back. "Take your lover to bed, baby, she wants to be with you when the sun comes up. Let's go." They kissed as he slowly pulled out of her, his softening shaft glistening with his man stuff and her essence. He helped her stand up, "Oh baby, you did me so good, I can barely stand," she breathed, and put her arms around his neck as he effortlessly picked her up.

"It's ok, I've got you, baby."

Exhausted, she laid her head against his as he carried her inside to the bedroom and gently laid her in his bed. He laid down on his back and she rolled over, her leg between his, her breasts pressed against his body, one arm between them and other on his chest. He hugged her close. She barely managed a whispered "'Night, lover." Before she fell into a deep, very satisfied sleep.

He whispered "Goodnight, love." 'I'm in heaven.'

*****

They both slept soundly, wrapped in each other, the scent of their lovemaking everywhere. She sleepily awoke in the small hours for a nature call, still wrapped up in Jack. 'I'm sleeping with my lover. Feels so good, so warm, so natural to be with him. I am so happy.' She started to untangle herself and his hand touched her shoulder.

"Where you going, baby?" He said in a sexy, half-asleep voice.

"Bathroom -- be right back, lover."

"K."

When she returned, she stopped to look at him, his beautiful naked body bathed in moonlight. 'He just can't be real, can't be this good.' Another thought entered her mind, and she quickly suppressed it. 'No, not thinking about that.'

He rolled onto his side towards where she had been, his hand searching for her. She slipped back into bed and curled up on her side with her back to him. He stirred, wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close and spooned her, his member snug against her bottom. His big hands cupped her breasts, her hands covered his. 'Feels so good, so warm, so close to him, so safe, I love being nested in my lover, touching him. His big hands holding my girls -- so good.'

He felt her warmth, her skin and smelled her scent, which roused him from his slumber. He gently kissed her shoulder and her neck.

"Hey baby," she whispered.

"Hey lover."

He gently squeezed her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, baby, those hands..." She felt his penis start to harden, lengthen, thicken against her bottom. 'Oh, there he goes again....mmmm.' Her nipples quickly hardened and her sex moistened in instinctive response to her lover's arousal. She felt his hard shaft pushing against her labia and lifted her leg to give him access. Anna took hold of her lover's hot, erect manhood and placed it at her entrance. 'Oh, yes, feels so good, he wants me again. This man, my lover, can't get enough of me, Anna.'

His hand found her hip and he thrust in, then out, in, and out, deeper and deeper. She held his hands and rocked with him, slowly. 'God, he feels huge inside me, so good, so good, I'm taking all of him, his big manhood, oh god.'

They slowly rocked for a few minutes, him kissing her neck, her squeezing his hands until, there it was, the fire, starting deep inside, building. Now attuned to her body, he sensed it and that brought forth his own climax. She felt his shaft, already huge, expand further as his seed surged up to fill her. "Oh my god, oh god." Her climax overtook her, not as strong as others, but so fulfilling, so satisfying, she felt it everywhere. She pulled his hands to her, kissing them both. 'Don't say it, Anna, can't say it, not happening.'

He whispered. "So good baby, so good, you feel so good inside." He held her close as he drifted off to sleep, his manhood snug inside his lover. She floated down from her climax, satisfied to have her lover's manhood and seed deep inside, to be in his arms, and drifted off to blissful sleep.