Anna's Transformation Ch. 07

Story Info
Lovers do it at the nude beach.
25.1k words
4.4
16.5k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday - Day Seven

Dawn was just breaking when Jack began to rouse from his deep sleep. He and Anna were still wrapped together from their earlier coupling, his hands still cupping her breasts. He smiled. 'She's right here with me, snuggled up, I feel her, I smell her scent. So wonderful. I want this forever.'

He basked in total contentment for almost an hour, gently flexing his fingers, placing tiny kisses on her shoulder and neck, barely touching her, enjoying her feminine scent. He felt her hands occasionally moving in her sleep.

When nature called, he slowly and carefully unwrapped himself from her, trying not to wake her. "Be right back, baby," he whispered.

He returned with the vase of red roses and bottled water.

She had rolled onto her back, her arms splayed to either side, the sheet pulled down to expose her above the knees, still sleeping soundly. "Oh my god." He whispered aloud. "She's a vision of beauty."

Her beautiful, curly blonde hair was spread across the pillow and covered one side of her face. 'She has the face of an angel.' Her magnificent breasts spread out over her chest, firm enough to only slightly pancake. The gold chains glistened in the morning light. Her nipples stood proud and pink, framed by her dusky areole. Jack was mesmerized by her breasts rising and falling with her breathing, and he enjoyed this vision for a while.

He allowed his gaze to wander across her smooth tummy and abdomen down to her labia, her clit hidden. The sight her beautiful body woke his slumbering manhood which began to lengthen and harden. 'Can't wait till she wakes up -- have to taste her, have her, now.'

He crawled into bed, straddling her across her thighs, and began gently, softly, kissing her neck and upper chest, barely touching her. She stirred, still mostly asleep.

He moved down to her breasts, slowing covering every magnificent inch with his kisses, circling closer to her nipples which were responding, engorging, even though she was still awakening. Her arms started to stir, clutching the sheets. He breathed on one nipple, then the other, and lightly ran his tongue around each one. 'These are so beautiful, so feminine, so much a part of her womanhood, ready to nourish, and nurture, a child -- our child, someday, I hope.'

She was enjoying her erotic dream so much, it almost felt real. Her eyes fluttered and her hands fumbled and found his head, exploring his features. He sucked one, then the other nipple into his warm mouth, caressing them with his tongue.

She awaked, eyes still closed and sleepily whispered, "Oh, baby, so good, feels so good." He felt her try to move her legs apart and raised each leg, in turn, to end up between her legs, on his knees. She did this unconsciously, naturally, instinctively, for her lover, opening herself to him, wanting him, offering her sex to him.

He cupped and caressed her breasts, mounding each up into his mouth, feeling their weight, touching her smooth skin, moving them around, her nipples alternating in his mouth. Fully awake, and now fully aroused, she held his head, running her fingers through his hair. 'He's so good, so gentle, oh god, feels so good, oh god, he makes love to my breasts.' She clenched him with her strong legs, capturing him. 'I'm so wet, oh my god.' She nudged his head down towards her tummy. "Mmmmm, kiss me down there, baby, take me to the stars."

He kissed her tummy all over, pulling her waist chain with his tongue. 'Oh, god, you've got me all wound up, Jack, need it now.' She opened her legs and positioned his mouth right at her pussy. Jack pleasured her with his lips and tongue for several minutes, careful to not arouse her too much, too fast, to draw it out. The pressure inside her grew inexorably.

"Ohhhhhh, Jack. Ohhhh, yes, baby!" She moaned.

Sensing her climax starting, he applied one finger to her erect clit and slid the other into her wet entrance, curling it upwards.

"OOOOH," she howled as she was struck with an intense orgasm, like an electric shock, that went on and on. His head in her vice-like grip, all Jack could do was hold his breath and enjoy the sweet taste of her pussy. "Oh, Jack, you, oh jeez, oh my." He could feel her shiver as the aftershocks rocked through her.

She finally released his grip and he kissed his way towards her mouth. When he got there, she grabbed his shoulders, growled, and with surprising strength rolled him over and pinned his hands behind his head with one hand. "I will have my way with you, as I please.'

"You are so going to pay for what you just did to me, Mr. Mitchell." She got that huge Jack grin in return. She reached down and positioned his huge, hard shaft at her entrance, and quickly impaled herself on it, taking four inches on her first thrust. 'Never been this wet, feels so good, god he's just enormous today.'

"Oh!" Jack moaned, surprised at her assault.

He could see the heat in her eyes as she pulled up, the let her full weight power her down until she had taken every inch of him, mashing her clit against his bone. "Ooof," she panted. 'Gotcha, Jack.' She undulated her hips, stirring her insides with his hard pole. After a while he wrestled his hands loose, held her butt cheeks and began thrusting, long strokes, deep inside her, taking control back from her.

In this position her breasts bobbed and jiggled in his face, so he captured a nipple in his mouth and held it, massaging it with his tongue. Overwhelmed with stimulation from Jack's mouth, his huge cock pounding inside her and her clit mashing against his bone, her orgasm boiled up, consuming her, controlling her. Jack erupted at the same time, powering three heavy bursts of his seed against her cervix.

Her head reared back as she tried to speak, but she couldn't, she could only gasp for air. Her hands grabbed his shoulders, hard, not letting go, her pussy clenched tightly around his hard, pulsing manhood. Their climaxes gradually ebbed as they both gasped for breath. He watched her face, her eyes crinkled as she concentrated on the climax coursed through her.

He smiled. 'Every time I please her like this she's closer to being mine. I want her to not be able to live without our loving.' She opened her eyes to his big smile hiding behind her hanging breasts. They looked into each other's eyes for a long while. 'It's like she's looking deep into me -- examining me, what does she see, what is she thinking?'

'God, this man turns me upside down, inside out -- them he smiles and just melts me.'

He whispered. "Good morning, lover."

She leaned down and pressed her boobs around his throat and her nose to his. "Is that how you usually treat unsuspecting lady friends when they're trying to sleep late?"

"Yes, it is. Any complaints?"

She nipped at his nose. "I suppose a girl could get used to it, if she had plenty of practice."

"Plan on daily practice sessions!"

She giggled, and locked eyes with him. "Every time I think it can't get any better it does, Jack. You are incredible. And I believe you've left another deposit to warm me up inside."

He kissed her nose. "Guilty, as charged. I also confess admiring your naked form before you woke. You're so beautiful, Anna, I just love looking at you. You looked so peaceful, sleeping there. I was watching your breasts move as you breathed -- so sensual."

She grazed her lips across his. "Mmmm, and I had this dream that my lover was kissing me all over, so gently -- and my dream came through with you, baby. That was sooooooooo nice. And now here I am, with my lover deep inside me!" He caressed her bottom and back as their tongues dueled. He started moving, slowly, gently, rocking with her. "Oh, and early this morning, that was incredible, so erotic, baby."

They worked into a nice, slow rhythm, different from their earlier hard coupling, the minutes rolling by, unnoticed. 'I'm just lost in this man, my lover.' "Baby, you feel so big inside me, your manhood fills me up -- I just love having you inside me."

'So good, god, so good, she's perfect, we're perfect together.'

'I want it to last forever -- but there it is, the fire, oh god I can't stop it.'

He sensed it, felt her body anticipating her climax. "I feel it coming, baby, let it come, let it take you, let me feel it."

'How does he know....?'

The warmth spread from her core every part of her body, this time even curling her toes. "Oh, Jack, so good, so good, so good." He held her tight as the climax flowed through her, little shivers rocking her.

She broke their kiss. "You know when it's about to happen, baby?" she whispered.

He nodded. "I can sense it, feel it, I know your body."

Her eyes went wide. "Should I be concerned that you are that in tune with my body, baby?"

He kissed her. "No, I intend to use my powers only for good!"

She giggled. "Right, and you were a Boy Scout!"

He brought his hands up to cup and caress her breasts. "And how are the girls doing this morning?"

She grinned. "Oh, just fine, thanks to your attentions, Mr. Mitchell! But my stomach is not doing so good -- what's for breakfast in the Friday Special?"

They laughed. "I'll see what's on the menu!"

"What with all this, um, exercise I've been getting I could use a shower first."

"Can the resident personal bathing assistant help in any way?"

She giggled and raised off him, unsheathing his still-hard shaft. "Jeez, Jack, does that thing ever go soft?"

He touched her face. "It's what you do to me, lover. I can't control it."

'I love it that I arouse him as much as he does me.'

The both chugged most of a bottle of water and he held her hand as they walked to the bathroom. He started the shower while she visited the WC.

She paused before entering the shower to admire her lover. 'Oh yea, about to shower with my handsome -- and very well-hung lover! We just had each other, and already I want him inside me again. Life is good...'

She entered the shower grinning. They embraced, his pole rising up to full hardness under her caress. "Mmmmmm, have I mentioned how much I like big boy here," she whispered. "And his 2 friends." His balls overflowed her small hand. "Hmmm, these feel so full, baby, do you need some relief?"

"Careful, lover, hot talk like that could get you in big trouble!"

"Oh, I think I have big trouble right here." She hefted his huge tool, giggling.

'Time for me to take my lover, like she just did.'

Before she could react, he lifted her up by her bottoms and put her against the shower wall. "Jack what are- " His throbbing erection found her moist opening on its own and he thrust himself up into her, impaling her against the wall. "Oh, god, Jack," she wrapped her arms around him as she felt his huge pole penetrate her. 'So big, so hard, god. He's taking me.'

He kissed her hard as he thrust into her, faster and faster, controlling, taking her, taking his woman. 'Can't hold out -- this is too good, have to cum inside her.'

'Oh, oh god, so big, so hard, oh, jeez, I can feel it getting even bigger, he's ready to fill me with his man-stuff. I want it.'

"Cum in me, cum, I want it, give it to me!"

Her words sent him over the edge. His huge ball sac, swinging with his thrusts, drew up tight and fired a big cumshot up his engorged shaft. When she felt his helmet expand and his warm seed erupt to fill her up her climax blossomed and her whole body spasmed and shook. She squeezed him hard with every muscle as he pulsed, then again, and again.

"OOOHHHGOD."

This one just went on and on and on, rippling through her. She could feel every part of her body. His was powerful, too, feeling like it would never stop. Finally, their climaxes waned, and they came back to earth, panting heavily into each other's ears, their hearts racing. He stopped thrusting and held himself as deep as he could go inside of her warm, wet womanhood.

Suddenly, she pulled his head up by the hair and touched her nose to his, her blue eyes blazing, looking deep into him. After a minute she whispered. "Is this what happens when an innocent, young, naive blonde girl just wants to take a shower? She gets ravaged by her host's huge manhood, and he pumps his man stuff into her?"

He grinned. "Not my fault -- I was just minding my own business when the most wonderful, beautiful woman in the world walked into my shower and molested me. I may have had some sort of uncontrollable reaction that any jury that took one look at you would say is entirely your fault!"

They laughed.

"So, I've noticed, Mr. Mitchell, that I seem to spend a lot of time lately hanging on you, not even touching the ground -- or the bottom of the pool. I'm concerned about this." She gave him The Look.

He grinned. "I'm concerned too -- that we don't spend enough time just like this." They kissed, and he started moving her up and down his shaft, just an inch or so.

"Oh, baby, I love that, but you have to feed your woman!"

He lifted her up, pulling his shaft out very slowly, inch by inch, until it was freed from her warm, wet womanhood.

But instead of letting her down, he lifted her higher. "Jack -- what are you doing!!"

Her arms flailed until they found the ceiling. His mouth found her beautiful breasts, and he suckled and kissed them vigorously. "Oh, god, Jack, feels so good when you love my breasts, oh baby, the girls love it."

He raised her up a bit more and leaned down and enveloped her clit with his lips and tongue, flicking the little nubbin faster and faster, taking her quickly to an intense climax.

"EEOOOAA." She shrieked, her body shivered, and she nearly lost her grip on the ceiling. He kissed up her tummy as she came down from her orgasm, then gently slid her down his body to the floor. She was unsteady, so he held her closely. "Oh, baby, you do me so good I can barely stand," she giggled. "Such a bad boy, Jack, to do that to a poor starving woman."

The kissed for a long time as she regained her strength to stand. They washed each other, slowly and lovingly. She washed his hair, giggling. 'Yet another first for this Idaho girl.' He washed her hair, and they toweled each other dry. He dried her hair and spent an entirely unnecessary amount of time brushing it out as they smiled at each other in the mirror.

'He makes love to me with his huge penis until I can't even stand up, he won't stop kissing me, he holds me so good -- and now he does my hair? Too good to be true....'

He finished her hair, bent down to kiss her forehead and cupped her big breasts, caressing them, lifting them, moving them.

"Mmmmm, Jack, that feels so good, baby. But I think we need a rule around here."

He cocked an eyebrow. "I hope it doesn't keep me from kissing you..."

She giggled. "The rule is we have to cover up every once in a while, so we don't get so distracted that we can't eat."

He turned her around and kissed her sweetly. "I can live with that." He kissed her again. "For maaaaaaaybeee and hour or so."

She giggled. "Such a bad, bad boy Jack."

"I'll start breakfast while you find something to cover up with."

He slipped on some shorts and busied himself for a while with breakfast and their dinner and dancing reservations. He turned to ask her how she wanted her eggs. "Baby, ho-"

She stood, leaning against the doorway, a huge smile on her face. She had slipped on her high heeled sandals, showing off her shapely legs. She wore stretchy red, skin-tight shorts with about 2 inches of inseam, so her legs went on for miles. Her pretty tummy was bare except for the gold waist chain. Her big breasts were holstered in a bright pink halter top baring several inches of cleavage, her nipples tenting the shiny fabric.

"Wow," was all he could manage.

She giggled. 'Oh yea, I think he likes it.' "So, baby, what do you think," she whispered. "I love the way it fits, the way it holds my girls. I can tell you like it, Jack, you can't hide it!" She nodded at the tent forming under his shorts. He gave her his "Aw, shucks" face. He watched her go to the counter, open her pill container, select one and place it on her tongue. She took a sip of her coffee and downed the little pill, looking him in the eyes. She kissed him, sweetly, and giggled. "Can't forget that, baby. As much man stuff as you've put in me, I'd be knocked-up for sure!"

'Oh, you have no idea how badly I want to make a baby with you, Anna.'

He started to reach for her, but she backed up. "Oh, no you don't, mister, no touching until you feed me!"

He faked like he was going to chase her, and she ran from the kitchen, her perfect bottom bouncing in the red shorts, her big breasts swaying in her halter top. He stopped and grinned. She wagged her finger at him. "Oh, you bad boy, you just wanted to ogle sweet little me, you pervert!"

"Guilty!"

Out on the pool deck they had a nice breakfast of eggs, toast, fruit, orange juice and some little pastries. Jack couldn't help admire her beautiful legs as she crossed and uncrossed them, and her deep, freckled cleavage. She gazed at his muscled chest. "You look great in that outfit, Anna."

"Oh, thanks, baby -- I didn't think I'd like the halter top, without a bra, but it's really comfortable and it makes me feel good!"

"I'm so glad you like it!"

"So, what beach are you taking me to today, baby?"

"Oh, just some out of-the-way place I think you'll like."

"So, it's one of your secrets, then?"

He smiled. "Maybe."

She unfolded a leg and rubbed it against his calf. "So, tell me a secret, Jack."

He thought for minute. "Remember Monday morning, when I was washing my car?"

She nodded.

"Well, I had just washed it on Saturday, before your truck pulled up."

She gave him a quizzical look, not getting it.

"I wanted an excuse to be in the front yard when you left for work, just to see you for a minute, so I washed a perfectly clean car."

She giggled and held his hand. "That's so sweet, Jack. Is there another one?"

"Yes, I confess, my real name is Janet and I'm the product of a sex-change operation!"

She burst out laughing. "Well, it seems to have been very successful! Any more?""

"Yes, but not now, maybe later. Now you tell me one."

"Hmmm.., let's see. Oh -- on Tuesday morning I snuck a peek at you when you got out of the pool, naked. I checked out your very nice butt!"

They laughed. She held both his hands. "Jack, I've never been to a real beach before. I've always been too embarrassed to show my body in public. You've given me so much self-confidence this week, so I can face it -- with your help, please."

"We won't do anything to make you uncomfortable, baby. So, do I get to help pick out which suit you'll wear?"

She giggled. "Maybe, if you can behave yourself!"

"There's a place to change clothes there, so we can bring them all -- you can find the one you like best."

"Ok!"

"So, I made dinner reservations for us at 6 at Avanti's -- it's a very nice Italian place that's small and not crowded, and then I booked us a table a Falco's, a dance club not far from there, at 8."

"I can't wait for our date night!" She kissed him, hard.

He noticed her empty cup. "More coffee, baby?"

She nodded and he grabbed her cup and started to get up. Her finger hooked the waistband of his shorts. "Um, Jack, do you not remember how I like my male server to be dressed?"

He grinned and turned facing her. She slowly slid his shorts down until the thick base of his cock appeared. "Oh my, what have we here?" She continued lowering his shorts as his member hardened and lengthened. "Good thing I'm removing these, Jack, otherwise big boy here might split them apart!" She quickly whipped them all the way down, and his manhood stood at attention right in front of her, wobbling around as he stepped out of his shorts.