Anna's Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed, long and sweet. "I felt so good modeling for you, baby, I love the way you look at me. I feel so alive. And I couldn't resist having my way with my naked photographer!"

"Oh! Should we watch the video?"

She nodded, and he cued it up on his phone. They watched it, wide-eyed. "Oh, god, Jack I never know how I looked - I look good, right?"

"You're a beautiful model, baby, stunning!"

"Let's be naughty and make more sex videos, Jack!"

He grinned. "Sure! Did you like the nude beach?"

"I was scared at first, but with you beside me I started to really enjoy it. I used to hardly ever be naked because I was not comfortable with my body. Now, thanks to a certain gentleman, I'm very comfortable with showing my body. Maybe I'll become an exhibitionist!" She giggled.

"You looked incredible striding down the beach, baby, your big smile, your long blonde hair, your beautiful legs, your breasts bouncing and swaying. You are a vision!"

"I was actually enjoying showing off my boobs to everyone -- especially those two sluts who tried to 'borrow' you. I felt so powerful that I have a better body, that my breasts are so much bigger than theirs, that I'm superior to both of them, that they want you and I can say no! And I can't believe I showed off your manhood to them like that!"

"I was hugely turned on by what you said and did, Anna, you claimed me as your property, then you took me right there in front of everyone, that was awesome."

"I could tell you liked it - you got rock hard as soon as I touched you. Those women were amazed at your penis -- and so am I, Jack. I hope you didn't mind that I practically raped you!"

He whispered in her ear. "You can't rape the willing. And I intend to use my manhood to pleasure you all night, baby."

"I'll hold you to that, Mr. Mitchell."

They enjoyed a long, sensual kiss. He whispered in her ear. "Tell me what if feels like, baby, when you have an orgasm."

She shivered at the thought of the many orgasms he'd given her -- or inspired - in the last seven days and giggled. "God, Jack, I may have one just thinking about all the ones you've given me! Oh, I didn't tell you -- I had one Wednesday after dinner just telling Andy about us having sex -- right in front of him!"

He grinned, proud and happy to give such pleasure to the woman who, unbeknownst to her, he was hopelessly in love with.

"Each one seems to be a little different. Some are softer, some are harder, some last longer than others. Some seem to start right where your helmet is pushing against my cervix, some seem to just be everywhere. When it happens, I'm hyper aware of you, Jack, how you're touching me, how your big boy is inside me, filling me, touching me everywhere. Yes, and your size most definitely makes a difference, you touch me everywhere at once, you fill me completely, I can feel every inch of your manhood. I know you have a really big penis, bigger than probably any other man, and that excites me. You stimulate me so much more than he did -- no comparison."

"I don't mind the comparison and love the past tense. Her sex belongs to me, and me alone.'

"What's really erotic is your climax always triggers mine, or keeps it going longer if I'm already having one, so we always cum together. Feeling your man stuff pumping so deep into me is so, so deeply satisfying, at a primal level, it's hard to describe. When it's happening, I'm in another place, I'm not in control of my body -- my climax is. I never knew this pleasure before you, Jack."

"Some women don't want, or don't like their man to cum inside them. You didn't hesitate at all. I figured you might tell me to pull out. I'm glad you didn't, by the way!"

She thought for a second. "I never actually thought about it, baby, it just seemed natural with you, with us, for you to spray inside me. I'll tell you a secret -- I think I'm addicted to your man stuff, Jack, my sex craves it, I crave it right this second. Good thing you have so much of it to pump inside me!" She kissed him, hard and long. "If we talk about it anymore, I'll be so hot I'll have to take you right here on this table, baby!"

"I just love that I can give you such pleasure, baby. I get much of my satisfaction from being able to satisfy you, Anna."

She looked deeply into his eyes. 'How did I get so lucky to find such a perfect man?'

The waiter delivered their sorbet dessert, and they fed it to each other, smiling and laughing. Jack paused a big spoonful and looked down at her freckled cleavage, grinning. She giggled and grabbed the spoon. "Oh, don't think that I don't know what you're thinking of doing, Jack! You are a very naughty boy, looking for another excuse to lick my breast in a public place." She licked the sorbet off the spoon, slowly, sensually, and kissed him. "You don't need an excuse to lick my breasts, Jack, the girls will expect it, later."

Jack looked around the room. "So, do you suppose any other couple in the restaurant has made love to each other eight times since midnight?"

She giggled and kissed him. "It seems we can't go more than an hour or two without making love, baby. I never would have imagined that was possible. With you, it's normal! And we're by no means done for the day, Mr. Mitchell." She reached over and squeezed his partial erection.

He turned his head towards the waiter station. "Check please!" They laughed. Every head turned as they walked out, hand in hand. Jack noticed the men ogling his stunning date and smiled. 'Yes, check it out guys -- oh, and she's even better than you're imagining.'

Anna noticed the men - and many of the women - checking her out and gave her chest just a bit of shimmy, her breasts jiggling for all to see. 'I love it that they're all looking at my big boobs -- happy to put on a little show, folks!'

As they walked through the parking lot Jack couldn't resist. "I saw that little jiggle show you just put on, baby. Naughty, naughty. I loved it!"

She giggled. "I just couldn't resist. And it felt so good -- well, it feels really good when my boobs are moving, and I enjoyed that they were looking me like that. Is it bad for me to enjoy it, Jack? Thinking more and more I'm an exhibitionist!"

They stopped at the car and Jack looked her in the eyes. "No, baby, it's not bad, it's good, it's a part of your discovering the real you -- a beautiful, sexy, lady that men desire. It's who you are. I love that."

"Oh, Jack, you are so sweet to me." He led her to the far side of the car, out of view, and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. Their hands roamed as they locked lips, hers to his butt and back, his up under her dress to cup her upper thighs and bottoms. They passion rose, and Jack slipped a big hand into her panty and caressed her slit, finding it wet.

She whispered. "Oh, god, Jack, you bad boy, you." He brought the offending fingers out and licked them, tasting her essence. 'Oh god, I can't believe he just did that.'

"The sorbet was delicious, but this dessert is much sweeter, and warmer. I want more."

'What's he do-.' He quickly squatted down, flipped up the front of her dress, locked his lips and tongue over her moist pink panty and began to pleasure her. "Jack, oh, god, what are doing, people, they might see, oh god, so good." The erotic sight of his head bobbing under her dress added to her rapidly boiling arousal. She no longer worried about passers-by. Indeed, she no longer thought about anything at all, consumed by the pleasure her lover was bringing her. "Oh, so good, oh, yes, oh."

Jack turned up the heat by roughly pulling her panty aside, sucking on her engorged labia and piercing her with his strong tongue. "Oh," she called out loudly, both surprised at his boldness and more stimulated now, feeling him directly. He swirled his tongue inside her, licking, probing. He relocated his hands from her bottoms up to handle her big mounds, cupping them, moving them up and down, side to side. She put her hands over his, encouraging him, unconsciously guiding him. She moaned and started to pant. "Oh, oh, so good...."

She felt, and he sensed her climax beginning. He lit the fuse by shifting the attentions of his tongue to her little erect clit and pinching both her nipples.

"OOHH GOD." She moaned loudly into the night, her girl cum covering Jack's face, her body spasming and her hands almost crushing Jack's. He gently laid little kisses all over her wet pussy as she slowly returned to reality. He re-aligned her tiny panty over her quivering pussy, stood up and wiped his face with a handkerchief.

She looked at him, still panting, grabbed his head forcefully and brought them nose to nose. "How long had you been planning that little sneak attack, Mr. Mitchell?"

"Not long, mostly an inspired improvisation!"

She giggled. "You are such a bad, bad boy. This means extra punishment later, buster. God that was good, I can still feel it all over. Oh, and by the way, I love the little kisses afterwards." They kissed, long and hard.

"I did so enjoy my second dessert. And I'm looking forward to getting my deserved punishment, baby."

"Oh, I bet you are. Good that you just had a good meal, mister -- you're going to need all your strength later." He grinned as she adjusted her dress. "Seems I was molested in the parking lot. Maybe I should file a police report?"

"Did you get a look at the perpetrator?"

"No, his head was under my dress. But he did know exactly how to use his tongue and lips on my kitty. So, this wasn't his first offense!"

They burst out laughing. "Ready for some dancing, baby?"

"Yes, I've been so looking forward to dancing with you, Jack! Let's go!"

As always, he helped her into the car, gazing at her amazing legs. She beamed at him. 'God, I feel so sexy around this man, the way he looks at me.....mmmmmm.' She looked at him during the short drive to the club, studying his face, his smile, his eyes. 'I want to just eat him up.' She kissed his cheek. "I really enjoyed dinner, baby. You are so sweet to take me out on the town."

He squeezed and kissed her hand. "You're delightful, baby."

'Oh, my little kitty feels so good, so wet now. I could use more of his attention down there. Eight times today? Kitty's ready for number nine!'

Anna noticed that Jack parked at the far end of the lot at the club. 'Ah, onto his trick of parking in a private place so we can fool around later- ha!' She smiled as she waited for him to come around and open the door for her. 'Gonna have a little fun here.' She paused, with one leg out, showing her pink panty. "I seem to have a wet spot on my panty, Jack, any idea how it got there?"

He grinned and shrugged his shoulders. She stepped out and put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "My lover did that to me, he pleasures me all the time, and I love it." He hugged her tight, enjoyed the feel of her body against his. 'God, I could just hug her all night and be blissfully happy.' They put their hands on each other's hips as they walked into the club. "Have you been here before, Jack?"

"Once, a while back. It seemed nice."

"Date?"

He looked at her. "Yep."

"How'd it turn out?"

He laughed. "Not so good -- she ran into a former boyfriend and they managed to have a fight. There was no second date!"

She laughed and kissed him. "Pretty sure tonight will turn out better for you!"

Since it was early the place wasn't too crowded and they were shown to a private booth off the dance floor. It was darker than the restaurant, so there wasn't as much gawking at Anna. The DJ was playing some fast, not too loud dance music for the few couples on the dark dance floor. "This is nice, Jack, can't wait to get out there. Can we get champagne again?"

Their waitress appeared -- a blonde, wearing an almost identical dress to Anna! 'Oh, shit.' Jack thought. The two women sized each other up for a long three seconds -- and then both burst out laughing.

'Thank god.' "I see we both have impeccable taste," the waitress offered.

"Can't take credit for that -- he picked out mine," she replied, gesturing at Jack.

Jack poured the champagne and they clinked glasses. "Oh, this is so good, baby." She downed her glass and he refilled it. "I feel like getting a little wild, tonight, Jack, better watch out!" She giggled. "Let's dance."

She fluffed her blonde hair and they went at it. Jack sported a perpetual grin as he watched her move, swaying her hips, twisting and turning to the music, her big, heavy breasts swaying and bouncing, seemingly independent of the rest of her body.

Jack was intoxicated at her sensuality. 'God, she's stunning -- what a show!'

'Wow - feels so good to be dancing -- especially with this totally handsome man -- he's a good dancer, too! He's hot! Let's see what sort of show I can put on for him.'

She gathered her hair over her head and shook her breasts at Jack, then turned around and ground her bottom against his crotch, laughing. He grabbed her hips and spun her around, her dress flowing out, showing her legs, a flash of pink panty catching Jack's eye. She shimmied up to him, teasingly rubbing her breasts across his torso. He grabbed her bottoms under her dress and pulled her hard against him, grinding against her. She nipped his ear, growling.

He took advantage of the sparse crowd and dark dance floor to give her bouncing mounds a quick squeeze, causing her to shriek in feigned outrage. She laughed and wagged her finger at him. They sat down after a few numbers. She chugged a glass of champagne, sat on Jack's lap and smothered him with kisses. "I am having so much fun, baby!"

They made out, Jack's hands up under her dress, all over her hips and thighs. 'Oh god, feels so good. Feeling naughty...dare I? Gonna go for it!' She grabbed her purse. "Off to the ladies' room, baby."

Jack watched her shapely behind bounce under her flowing dress. He was glad to see he had line-of-sight to the ladies' room door. 'Not letting her out of my sight.'

She giggled. 'Can feel him looking at me!'

He sipped champagne while he watched the door until she emerged, a huge smile on her face, walking directly towards Jack. He noticed immediately. 'No, she didn't? Oh my god.' Anna's breasts, now unrestrained by her bra, bounced and shook across her chest with each stride, riding a couple inches lower, unsupported. Her areolas and upthrust nipples were clearly visible through the sheer lace of her top. She was all but topless!

'God, this feels so good, I feel so sexually alive. Feeling the girls move, nothing holding them. He's going to love it. One more wardrobe change to make....'

She beamed as she approached Jack. He could see she was now totally comfortable and confident in herself, in her sexuality. 'They're so big, so sensual. So proud of her!"

She stood in front of him, hands on her hips, smiling and proud. "Like the new look, Jack?"

He grinned and pulled her close to press her nearly-naked breasts against his chest. "I love it, baby, they look so beautiful, so big, so free. You are absolutely ravishing! You're making me crazy!" They kissed, hard.

"Mmmmmm, thanks Jack, I feel so sensual, so feminine. I love it." She took a quick look around, then reached under her dress with both hands and slid her pink panties down her legs, stepped out of them and stuffed them in Jack's jacket pocket. 'Oh my god...'

She laughed. "They were in the way, baby!" Anna downed another glass of champagne, laughed and pulled Jack back onto the dance floor. 'Time for a show, Jack.'

She twirled around, her naked pussy and bottoms flashing anyone nearby, and shook her huge breasts, the barely-constrained mounds bouncing and crashing together. She turned, pushed her backside out and shook it for Jack, then flipped up the back of the dress, baring her beautiful bottoms and pussy for a few seconds.

She laughed, clearly enjoying putting on a show for Jack and the few patrons close enough to see. She put her hands on his shoulders and he put his in her hips and they moved together, mirroring the other's moves. 'God, she's the sexiest woman I've ever seen.'

She pressed herself against him, feeling his hard shaft. She slid a hand between them, feeling it straining in his slacks. 'Making my lover hard, just looking at me, he wants me, I want him inside me.'

The music stopped and the DJ announced a slow song 'for the lovers out there.' Anna and Jack embraced and kissed with a fierce passion, her hands wandering over his butt and back, his squeezing her bottoms under her flowing dress, holding her against his hard manhood. She rubbed her magnificent breasts across his chest. He could feel her hard, erect nipples.

"Oh, baby, I'm so hot, so turned on, I want your big, hard cock inside me, right now, my sex is ready for you," she gasped.

"Me too, baby, but we might get into trouble."

'Go for it, Anna!' "Ok, but the girls need some attention!" She reached back and unfastened the dress straps behind her neck and peeled down the top of her dress, baring her expansive boobs.

"Oh, god, Anna!"

He turned them so nobody could see and maneuvered them into the darkest corner of the dance floor. There was no way any man could resist. He caressed her huge mounds, then hoisted them up to his waiting lips, kissing them, cupping them. "Oh, baby, feels so good, kiss my tits, suck them, Jack!" She had her hands on his head, running through his hair, encouraging his attentions. He alternated sucking and nibbling on her nipples with stroking and pinching the other with his hand.

"Oh, yes, Jack, yes, don't stop..." He didn't stop, loving her breasts for a couple minutes, keeping her on the edge of orgasm until he could stand it no more. 'Time for you to go to the stars, baby.' He reached down under her dress, cupped her sopping wet pussy and penetrated her with his middle finger, curling it around to find her g-spot as he grazed his teeth across a turgid nipple.

Her mouth opened to cry out, but she could only manage a deep moan as her climax captured her, seeming to come from and be everywhere at once. Her inside muscles clenched on his hand and her hands gripped his hair. He moved his hand so he could stroke her clitoris and she spasmed again, her climax surging again, unrelenting. Her knees buckled, forcing him stop his stimulation to hold her up with both hands on her bottoms as she came back to earth.

She relaxed her death grip on his hair and brought their noses together. "God, what you do to me, Jack Mitchell -- and in a public place, no less! Whatever inspired you to molest little innocent me? Surely, I didn't do anything to bring on such treatment, right? She teased, and nipped at his ear. "It's time to take your date home, baby. She needs your big manhood insider her. She has a lot of punishing to do -- might take hours, so we need to get started." She giggled.

He brought his hands back up to cup her breasts, shiny with his saliva, and kissed each proud nipple one more time, sending a little shiver through her, before lovingly refastening the top of her dress. She giggled. "Don't worry about the fit, baby, it won't be staying on long!"

Jack covered her with his jacket on the way out to avoid his stunning, almost-topless date giving anyone a heart attack. When they got to the car, he opened the door and she removed his jacket, tossing it in the front seat. She gave him a smoldering look as she untied the top of her dress and pulled it over her head. Jack's mouth hung open and the sight before him.

She handed it to Jack. "Love the dress, but I won't be needing it the rest of the evening. She gracefully slid in. "Home, please, now."