Anna's Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke out in laughter and couldn't stop. "So, we almost made it to the beach, but we seem to have gotten distracted in this bed, Mr. Mitchell. Care to explain that?"

He whispered into her ear. "Yes, I can, baby. Our bodies now need each other, we crave each other -- we can't control it, we can't get enough of each other. And I love it."

'God, he's right, I'm addicted to him. Two hours not making love and I need him back inside me again, pumping his seed into me. Who'd have thought this could be me?'

"Yes, baby, I feel the same."

They kissed for a long time, their bodies instinctively undulating, moving just an inch or so. She giggled. "Are you ever going to show me the beach, or will you use your big boy to keep me in bed all day?"

"Beach time!"

He slowly pulled his hard shaft out and rolled over on his back, his hard member arrow straight, reaching almost to his navel. She ran her fingers over it, caressing, exploring.

"You seem even bigger today, baby, are you using some sort of enlargement drug?"

He laughed. "No, it's called the Anna effect!"

She rolled her eyes and sat up. "What's it take to get some bikini installation service around here?"

He located her tiny panty and slipped it up her legs, slowly, enjoying the view, enjoying touching her. He couldn't resist planting many little kisses on her legs and the pretty pussy he'd just been inside before he carefully covered it with her panty. 'Oh, so good, so sweet, he can just kiss me down there all day.'

He located the tiny top and draped it over her shoulders. "First, I'll need to finish my inspection that was, um, interrupted, earlier." She giggled as he caressed, cupped and kneaded and kissed her big, beautiful breasts, covering them with kisses, sucking on and licking her nipples. 'I could do this for days.'

She caressed his hair. 'Oh god, I so love his attention to my breasts, feels so good to when he makes love to my girls. Can't believe I used to be ashamed of them.'

He pushed her boobs together so her erect nipples were almost touching and quickly moved his attentions from one to the other, sucking harder, grazing each with his teeth. Her breathing quickened and her pulse raced as a warm, tender orgasm washed over her. She kissed him, hard. "Oh, baby, so good, that felt so good. My girls just love your attention!" she giggled.

He slipped the cups over her breasts. They just barely covered her swollen nipples and areole, leaving her breasts beautifully exposed.

"Oh, Anna you look so sexy in this!"

"It's so tiny, Jack, I feel like I'm just hanging out everywhere!" She looked around and didn't find a mirror.

Jack pulled an iPad from his backpack. "How about I take some pictures so you can see how you look?"

She gave him The Look. "Only if you promise on your life they won't end up on the internet."

"I promise, Anna. Just pose like you did at the pool on Tuesday."

She did, starting to enjoy herself. All of the suit that could be seen from the back were a thin bra string and an even thinner string emerging from her butt cheeks and curling around her waist. They scrolled through the pictures. "You look incredible, baby, so sexy, so pretty. Maybe we can take some more out on the beach?"

She kissed him hard. "Maybe. You've made me feel so good about myself, Jack, so confident. I can't thank you enough, baby."

'Marry me, Anna.'

"So, I suppose I could reciprocate by installing your suit, right?" She dangled his speedo from her hand.

He grinned. She kneeled down in front of him so he could step into the suit, his half-hard erection dangling in her face. She pulled it up his muscular thighs and butt. "Hmmmm, not sure big boy here is going to fit." She raised it up and pulled the speedo up as far as it would go.

"Well, I've got the two guys in, but big boy is just going to have to stick out until he gets smaller." She giggled. She stood up and grasped his protruding rod and led him towards the door. She laughed. "Makes a convenient handle for me to lead you around with!"

He grinned. "Lead on!"

The walked down a short path to the beach and into the water, her breasts jiggling and bobbing along. She looked down. "Whoops, not much support here, the girls are all over the place!"

He kissed her nose. "Baby, the way your breasts move when you walk is the most beautiful, sensual sight I've ever seen. You are so feminine, so womanly, you take my breath away every time I look at you. And I can't get enough of looking at you."

They kissed, and her hugged her so tight she struggled to beath after a minute. "Oh, Jack, you say the nicest things, you are so sweet." She kissed his ear. "Except when you're giving me screaming orgasms!"

They walked, hand in hand, along the short beach. His member finally shrunk enough for her to tuck it in his speedo. He led her into the water. "Another first for me with you, Jack -- first time in the ocean." They went in up to their necks, still holding hands, bobbing in the swell. "Oh, it feels so good, Jack, I love it. But it's is a little chilly." She clung to him.

After a while he led her out of the water to their little tent, wrapped her in a thick beach towel and hugged her tight. She looked at him with her big blue eyes and smiled. "Amongst your many other talents, Mr. Mitchell, you are a really good hugger." They kissed, gently.

They sat down and started on their picnic lunch, rarely taking their eyes off each other. Warmed by the sun, she had slipped her towel off so Jack could enjoy the view of her smiling face and beautiful body.

'So, here I am on the most beautiful beach imaginable, almost naked, with my almost naked lover, enjoying a delightful picnic lunch after having made love with him for several hours today. Oh, and he made me climax just by doing my nipples, which are still perked up, wanting more. It's perfect. Am I dreaming?'

She giggled. He cocked his head -- what?

She held his hands. "This is a perfect day, Jack, it couldn't be any better. You're a wonderful man."

'This is a little bit bold -- got to go for it, Jack.'

He put her hands on his chest, over his heart, and held them tightly to him. Her heart fluttered. 'What -- what is this -- my hands over his heart?' She stopped her brain from going down that path. "And you're a very special lady, Anna. I love being with you."

'God, I just melt when he calls me a lady. I'm his lady. And his lover.'

They kissed, sweetly and gently, eyes open, for a long time. "So, since we are in a lovely place, and you are a lovely woman, what are the chances I might get some more pictures of you in this fabulous bikini?"

'Oh, he wants me to pose for him, he wants to look at me, admire me. Oh, yea.' She touched his chin. "Mmmmm, yes, I think I would like that, baby -- you promise nobody else sees them, right?"

"Promise. Just for you and me."

"Oh, and one other condition -- I get to take some of my handsome lover!"

He grinned. 'Sure! Maybe even some of us together?"

"I'd like that!!"

He helped her up and they walked over to the large boulders at the cliff bottom. Jack hit video record on his phone, glad he had the latest model with the best camera. Anna climbed partway up and sat down, showing her beautiful legs, and put her hands behind her head, fluffing her pretty hair and thrusting her barely-covered breasts forward.

"Oh, baby, you look stunning! You are prettier than any model there ever was!"

'He makes me feel so good, so desirable, so alive, so confident in myself.' Her confidence evident, she turned, bent over some and wiggled her backside at him, then she did a side pose. Her gold chains glistened in the sunlight, highlighting her perfect body. Her fully erect nipples tented her bikini top, her arousal obvious.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, ballooning out her big breasts and showing her smooth thighs and the tiny panty covering her sex. She beamed at the attention Jack was giving her. 'Feels so good, feel like getting naughty.'

"Oh, Anna, you look magnificent!"

She took notice of the beast stirring inside his speedo. 'That's for me -- I made that happen.' She spread her legs wide, leaning back, giving him full view of her front, covered only by three black triangles.

"Do you like, baby?" she teased.

He thrust his pelvis out, showing the speedo straining to hold in his engorging penis. "What do you think?"

She giggled and walked down the beach, swaying her nearly naked bottom. 'I can feel him looking at me.' She got down on her knees in the surf, facing him, spread her legs wide and cupped her breasts, smiling and giggling. She reached back behind her neck and untied her top. The thin straps fell lose, with the cups staying put, held by the back strap. She raised her arms and swayed her chest back and forth until first one, then the other cup slid off.

"Oops! How'd that happen?" she giggled, continuing to shimmy her naked breasts.

"Oh, baby, you're incredible -- your girls are so beautiful!"

She stood up and gave the camera a sultry look, hooking her thumb in her tiny panty, pulling it down to reveal her labia. She blew a kiss, turned around and bent all the way over, from the waist, presenting her perfect backside, her boobs hanging in her face. She laughed, stood up, slipped her bottom off and tossed it at Jack.

"Oh, Anna, look at you, you're perfect, so beautiful."

She beamed at him, totally comfortable with her nudity, and took the phone from him. "My turn, big boy." She gestured for him to pose and he turned around, displaying his muscular body. "So, Jack, did I fail to mention that, like my server and bikini installer, I also prefer my photographer to work naked?"

He laughed and peeled his speedo off, his big shaft bobbing out in front.

"Oh, much, much better, Jack. I like this outfit -- a lot!"

She walked towards him, her breasts bobbing. "You like watching me, don't you, baby?"

He grinned. "I surely do! You are the most beautiful thing on earth, Anna."

Without ever speaking they knew they wanted each other again. He took the phone and walked her over to a chaise lounge. He propped it on the table so it was pointing at the lounge, sat, and pulled her over so she was straddling him. She quickly grasped his manhood, nestled it in her entrance and slowly impaled herself, two inches, three inches, five inches. Their mouths locked in a feverish kiss as he began pushing up to her down strokes. Six inches, seven, eight and then she settled on his pelvis, all of him inside her.

"Oh, baby, so good, so big inside me..."

She rolled her hips, moving him inside her, feeling all of him, her clit rubbing against his bone. He held her bottoms, urging her motion. She broke the kiss and sat up straight, eyes closed, hands on his chest, totally absorbed in her pleasure, her passion, feeling his manhood deep inside her, filling her completely.

Her magnificent breasts, swollen with passion, nipples pink and erect, swayed in front of him. He alternated sucking and kissing first one, then the other nipple, then back, loving the feeling and her taste. Her tummy muscles flexed as she undulated, and he felt her bottoms flex in his hands. 'God's she's never looked more beautiful, more sensual, then right now, this instant. I am so in love.'

'He's inside of me, part of me, we are joined together, oh god it feels so good, he's so big, so strong, so masculine. He wants me, all the time. I want to feel his seed inside me, completing me. I don't want this to ever end.'

This time she stayed right on the edge of orgasm for a few minutes, although she wasn't aware of time passing. Finally, she felt the first flickers of the fire, just letting her know what was coming. 'Oh, god it's coming, coming, oh god.' The climax slowly took control of her body, and her conscious mind. "Oh god, oh god, oh..." she moaned as it neared its crest, then the dam suddenly broke.

"OOOOHHH." She couldn't describe it if she tried, and she couldn't speak as her body turned into an instrument of pure pleasure. As she came down from her peak, the pleasure turned into a deep, warm satisfaction that she had never experienced, and didn't even know existed. She collapsed onto him, still trembling. He hugged her, squeezing her tightly against him, feeling her warm breasts, her panting breath on his shoulder. She held his head, gently caressing him. Minutes passed as the lovers remained in their own world, oblivious.

'I'm happy just to stay like this all day, she feels so good on top of me.'

She lifted her head, opened her eyes and whispered into him. "That may have been our best yet, baby. You took me to another world; I can't even describe it." She kissed him sweetly. "Now it's your turn, lover, I want you to cum inside me, hard, and give me all your man stuff."

She straightened up and lifted herself most of the way up his pole, then dropped down, fast and hard. "Oh" he cried out, almost overwhelmed with pleasure, his cock throbbing. Using her strong legs, she took him, deeper, harder, slapping their groins together, her breasts flying everywhere.

"Oh, Anna, Anna, oh."

He couldn't have held back at gunpoint. He growled as his balls clenched and drove a long ribbon of seed up into her feminine core. She felt it, felt his shaft and head enlarge, felt his warm seed inside, and in a now-familiar reaction another climax took her, different, but no less pleasurable than the last.

"OOOHJAACK!" She bucked on his shaft, bucked again, and a third time with each of his powerful loads. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh my goodness." She again collapsed on him, her arms flopping beside them, limp. Neither could speak, they were breathing so hard. For a while he gently caressed her back and bottom, barely touching her, giving her little shivers, then he squeezed her close.

'This part is just as good as the screaming orgasm, he holds me, touches me afterward. I so love his touch.'

He kissed her neck. "Hey baby."

"Hey lover."

"I can feel your heartbeat."

'Oh, god, he just says the sweetest things -- turns me to mush.'

She lifted her head and touched noses with him, their eyes locking. She looked down at her breasts, currently covering his chest, and smiled. "Even through all this breast?"

He laughed. "Yes!"

"Yet again, Mr. Mitchell, you've turned me into Jello. I'm not sure I can even move." She kissed him. "And big boy has made another big, warm deposit deep -- very deep inside me. Feels so good when it happens, Jack, I can't describe it."

"I love making love to you, baby -- and we've been doing it all day!"

"Yes, you took advantage of me just because I danced naked for you! Guess I didn't think of the consequences!"

They laughed, then Jack remembered the phone, still recording. He grabbed it and hit stop. "Well, we're going to have quite a video to watch later!"

"God, I can believe we did that, Jack. It'll be something to watch ourselves making love!"

"So, you seem pretty comfortable in that bikini today."

"Yes, I love it, I feel so sexy, so alive."

'There a public beach just over the hill -- we could go for a walk."

"Really?" She bit her lip, thinking about it. "I could never do it alone, but with you there, Jack, yes, let's go."

They kissed as she pulled herself off his slowly shrinking penis. She quickly cupped her pussy, looking at him with smile. "You came a lot in me, Jack, and I want to keep your man stuff inside me, lover, it feels so good." He cleaned himself up and slipped into his speedo, then helped her into her black string bikini, taking extra time to make it fit just right, making several adjustments. She kissed him, sweetly. "I so love it when you dress me -- it's so special."

"I love dressing you, baby -- just as much as undressing you!"

He grabbed a beach towel and held her hand. 'There he goes again, holding my hand, like we were kids -- so nice, he's such a gentleman.' He walked her up a path to a gate in a tall fence hidden in the trees. He punched in a code and they went through, entering a small patch of woods leading to an open beach.

"Oh, this is pretty, Jack. But it's my first time on a public beach -- and I'm hardly wearing anything," she giggled.

They walked on. He whispered. "Oh, one unusual thing about this beach you'll, um, notice -- it's clothing optional."

"Oh my god!" As they got closer to the scattered groups of bathers she noticed only a few were wearing all or part of a bathing suit. She stopped him. "You're taking me to a nude beach?

He nodded.

"Have you been here before?"

"Nope."

"Are you expecting me to parade naked in front of strangers?"

"No, it's clothing optional, so we can stay covered -- not that we have much covered!"

"I can believe this, Jack -yet another first for me! What are the rules about, you know, looking?"

"I have no idea, but everyone will be looking at you, Anna, you're the most beautiful woman on the beach."

"You don't know that, Jack, you haven't seen every woman here."

He pulled her chin towards him and looked in her eyes. "You'll always be the most beautiful woman anywhere you go, Anna." He kissed her sweetly.

'Oh, god, this man is so wonderful to me -- he's spoiling me rotten, and I just love it.'

He picked a spot not far from their gate and unrolled their towel. "Shall we go for a stroll?"

"Ok, but I'm still a little nervous, so please stay with me."

His answer gave her a little chill. "Don't worry, Anna, I'll never leave you."

'Never? He said never?'

He held her hand and they started down the beach, her breasts bouncing in her top, her nipples erect for all to see.

As the passed people laying out every head turned to look at the stunningly beautiful, barely-covered couple; a few waved or said hello. Jack waved back. She held his hand tight. "Are you ok with this, Anna? If you aren't, we can go back."

"'I'm starting got feel ok, Jack -- thanks for asking -- you are so considerate!' She kissed him. "I'm bouncing so much, baby, It's almost like I'm topless!"

"Remember what I said about your beasts moving, Anna? They are the embodiment of your womanhood, your femininity. I hope you're proud of yourself, how beautiful you are, Anna, and how you became ok with showing your womanhood. I'm so proud to be with you, next to you, baby!"

She hugged him tightly "You are the most wonderful man, Jack, you treat me like a princess -- I guess this is what it's like to be treated like a princess!"

"Mmmmmm, I love our hugs!"

She nodded down the beach, and they waked hand in hand. Neither could go more than a few seconds without smiling at the other, and they had to stop often for kissing. "I love walking in the surf -- the wet sand feels so good on my feet. I could do this every day, Jack."

"Me too!"

"I'm starting get more comfortable with my breasts, and my body in public, Jack -- thank you for that." She nodded down at her bouncing boobs and gave them a little shimmy. "Woo-who!" She giggled.

"They look extra beautiful -- and big - today, baby."

She whispered in his ear. "It's only been a few minutes since you touched them, baby, and already they miss you. Look -- my nipples are so hard! When you made me climax by touching them, baby -- that was incredible. I'm not going to be able to wait too long for you to touch them again!" She turned, they embraced and kissed. "This is the best we can do in public, baby -- I can press them against you." She started to move them back and forth, just a little bit, giggling.

"You're being a bad girl -- you know that's going to make me hard!"

He nudged her away and she looked down at his Speedo. "Oh, we better be careful that doesn't happen- you're big enough as it is!"