Anna's Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Jack could do to keep the car under control on the drive home. Anna sprawled across the front seat, naked, her legs up on the dashboard, spread wide apart, her wet sex open to his gaze, her beautiful breasts rolling and bouncing with the motion of the car. He'd never seen her nipples more engorged, or more beautiful.

She held his hand and played with her gold chain or her hair with the other. She gazed at his smiling face and mused. 'I don't think I've seen him not smiling more than once or twice this whole week.' The significance of this didn't immediately register to Anna.

She giggled. "I'm not distracting you, am I, lover?' 'I love distracting this beautiful man, my lover. I'm going to ravish him when we get home.' She let his hand go and rubbed the huge bulge in his slacks. "My, my, what's happening here, baby. What could have caused this? Couldn't have been your date -- she's just a shy blonde girl." She giggled.

Jack's pulse rate was through the roof. 'I'm going to ravish her the minute we get through the front door. She's making me crazy.'

She fondled her big breasts, jiggling them, moving them up and down, side to side, then slapping them together. "Oh, baby, my boobs feel so big tonight -- do you like them?"

"I love them baby, so big, so sexy! I love it when you play with them."

She giggled. "How about my legs, baby, do you like them?" She brought her knees up so she could caress her calves, then her thighs, her legs splayed wide apart.

"I love your legs, baby, they are spectacular."

"And how about my little kitty down here, Jack, do you like her?" She caressed all around her pussy, not touching it.

"She's beautiful. Anna, just like all the rest of you."

"She needs your big cock, Jack, needs it right away!"

He practically skidded to a stop in his driveway, then ran around to extract his naked date. She laughed at his eagerness. 'He can't wait to have me, to make love to me, his lover, he wants me, wants to push his big manhood deep into me and cum, and I want him to, so bad.'

He swept her off her feet and carried her through the front door, slamming it shut with his foot. She kissed him, hard, as he set her down in the bedroom. She tore off his shirt, buttons flying, then undid his belt and pulled his pants down as he kicked off his shoes. She yanked his underwear down, freeing his hard shaft, and stroked him with both hands, bringing him to full hardness in about three seconds. He removed his socks to become naked for his lover. She giggled at his eagerness. 'I need it hard, and deep, and fast.'

She released his turgid manhood, crawled onto the bed on all fours, grasped the headboard with both hands and waved her perfect bottom. "Come take me, lover, I need you inside me right now."

Jack got into position behind her, spread her legs wide and brought his stone-hard pole to her warm, wet entrance. She looked back, lust in her eyes. "God, he's huge, looks bigger than ever.'

He grasped her hips and powered all the way into her in a single thrust as she pushed back. Hours of foreplay and his full and forceful penetration combined to give her an immediate, powerful, explosive orgasm that ripped through her.

"OOOOWWWW." She screamed, at the top of her lungs. "GOD." Her body shook and her pussy gripped his pole hard. He reached around and cupped her huge, hanging breasts and kissed her back while she recovered. 'God, I needed that release. But I'm not even close to being done with him.'

Jack sat back on his legs, pulling her with him, using his strong arms to pull her up to vertical. Holding on to her hips, he thrust deeply into her, rocking her on his engorged shaft. She cupped and held her bouncing breasts, not resisting the urge to pinch her erect nipples.

"Oh, god, Jack so good, you feel so good, so huge inside me, so deep, I can feel every inch of your big manhood, oh god." He thrust faster and faster, harder and harder, their flesh starting to slap together. He was mesmerized by the view of her beautiful back undulating, her bottoms jiggling on each impact. On each stroke he could see his thick shaft, coated with her essence, spreading her labia.

He thought he sensed her climax coming, but it proved elusive, fading away and reappearing. He began moving her in a circular motion, resulting in his cock applying pressure to different areas inside her. The elusive orgasm quicky made is presence known, starting to take her to that other world. "Oh, baby, it's coming, I feel it oh -."

"OOHH." This one started in her fingers and hands and spread to her nipples and breasts and finally to her sex, which clenched down on the big hard shaft resident there. She fell forward onto her arms, panting, regaining her senses after back-to-back orgasms. "So, I guess this was the price of me teasing you in the car?" She panted.

"Partial payment -- more later! And I am so enjoying the view of your beautiful derriere and back, my lady friend."

She giggled, slowly pulled off him and flopped over on her back, her mounds jiggling and bouncing. Jack was on top of her in a second, her legs naturally spreading, inviting access to her treasure. She pulled him in for a passionate kiss and his big pole found her entrance unassisted. He thrust into her slowly, savoring every second of his long penetration. She raised her hips up, inviting his manhood to probe deeper.

He whispered to her. "Feels so good, baby, inside you, so tight, so warm -- love making love to you, Anna. I live for it."

'God, I'm completely under his spell, he's so wonderful. I want to make love to him all night long. I want his seed inside me.'

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him all the way in, his helmet poking against her cervix, filling her completely. She squeezed him as hard as she could, getting him as close as possible to her, in her, still high from her climaxes. 'Love having this big pole all the way inside me -- need his cum.'

He played with her hair and planted little kisses on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her graceful neck. 'Must tell her tonight that I love her. Can't keep it in any longer. Hope it's not the biggest mistake of my life.'

She opened her eyes to his smiling face. 'Mmmm, my new favorite face.'

They kissed, their tongues dueling. "Jack?"

"Yes, baby."

"This has been the best day of my life. It's been wonderful being with you -- you treat me like a lady, you show me new experiences, you make love to me constantly with your big manhood and take me to the stars! What more could a girl ask for?"

Jack's heart swelled at her words. 'Sure sounds like she's in love with me -- but I've blown that call before.'

"This has been the best seven days of my life, Anna. Today was wonderful -- everything we did, being together, I loved it."

He kissed her sweetly, and their bodies began to do what was natural for them, their motions in perfect harmony, two halves of a whole. What followed was love at its purest. Jack knew it, but inside him was the fear that he was horribly wrong. Anna knew it too, but only at subconscious level, suppressed to the looming fact of her marriage to Andy.

They kissed passionately, their hands caressed, held, touched, explored and gripped the other. Their coupling, at times feverish, at times slow and deliberate, felt somehow different than before. She rose repeatedly to gentle, warm climaxes that washed over and around her. They held each other tighter than ever before, needing to feel the other. They shared a blissful, satisfied feeling that only two people deeply in love can have. They rolled over, again and again, never separating, loving the feeling of the other.

Jack, knowing he was near spent for the day, held out as long as he could before succumbing to her being on top, undulating her hips, holding him deeply inside her, her beautiful breasts mounding on his chest. She could sense it brewing. She wanted it.

"Baby, give my your cum, cum in me, I want it, I need it. Pump it deep inside me!" She felt his shaft, already huge inside her, swell as his essence coursed through it and erupted deep into her core. The sensation of his shaft pulsing out his warm seed inside her brought her to ecstasy.

"OOOOHHHH, Jack!"

He pulsed again, and again, feeding and prolonging her climax. His mind was filed with one thought -- love. He hugged her tight as they recovered, feeing her breathing, feeling her heart beating, savoring every moment. They relished their closeness, their bodies joined as one, his arms holding her tightly, for many minutes. Her eyes teared up in pleasure.

'I never thought I could be so happy, so fulfilled as I am right now. This man, I've only known him for a week, brings me such joy. He's changed my life, changed who I am, even changed my body to mold to his. He treats me like a princess and he loves me all day long with his incredible manhood. We laugh and giggle, we sing, tease and kiss. God, I can't live without him. OH GOD.'

Jack felt her suddenly tense up, her breathing became rapid and her hands quivered. The he felt warm tears falling on his chest. He opened his eyes to her face, streaked with tears. "Baby, what's wrong?"

She struggled to speak; her thoughts consumed by a torrent of conflicting emotions. He gently touched her tear-streaked cheeks. Finally, she was able to look at him.

"You've never taken anyone but me to the beach cabin."

He nodded.

"You quit a job because of me."

He nodded.

"You called it our beach."

"It's our beach, Anna."

"On the beach you said you'd never leave me."

"I'll never, ever leave you, Anna."

'Oh god, does that mean what I think it means?' She paused, looking deeply into his eyes, and then the dam broke wide open.

"You kissed my hand and I loved it, you took my jacket off and I felt a tingle, you took me shopping and it felt so natural to be with you, and you held my hand and told me I was beautiful when I thought I wasn't and you kissed my forehead and I just swooned and we had just met three days before and you took me to lunch and were such a gentleman and I was so attracted to you right away and you open my car door and you look at my legs and that is such a sweet thing and you treated me like a desirable woman and you bought me sexy clothes that made me feel good and you washed and brushed my hair and you're always smiling and when you smile at me my heart just melts into a puddle and you are the most handsome man I've ever seen and you bought me roses and these beautiful gold chains and the earrings and you made my panties damp when we first met and the way you looked at me in my first bikini made me feel good all over and I so wanted you to kiss me and then you did on the pool deck and it was so sweet and I just melted right there and when we touched in the pool I couldn't get enough of holding you, being with you and my body knew it wanted to mate with you and you could have taken advantage of me in the pool but you didn't and you asked me if we could make love and of course I said yes because I wanted you in the worst way and your penis is just so big and hard and wonderful and we made love and it's so wonderful I can't even describe it and I can't imagine living without it and I never knew it could be like that and you dress me and that is so sensual and you asked me out on a date and it was the best date of my life and I slept with you and felt so safe and protected and you're so understanding and sensitive and kind and you care about how I feel and all the time you've known I'm married and I should have never let this happen but I couldn't stop it and now I don't know what to do because I can't stop thinking of you and I think I'm falling in love with you and I, I, don't, oh god what am I doing?"

Her tears flowed freely and she sobbed onto his chest. She started to get up.

"Please don't leave."

She sobbed. "I have to get some tissue -- I'm just a mess -- I'm sorry, Jack."

"I mean don't leave -- me. Ever." His tears began to flow.

She looked at him, stunned, trying to understand his meaning.

"Two years ago, when Julie dumped me, I vowed never to let myself get hurt like that, ever again. I hardened my heart against some woman hurting me. Then you fell into my life -- and you reached in, through all my defenses like they weren't even there, without even knowing you were doing it, and took my heart -- just like that. And it happened on Tuesday at 11:41 am at the restaurant. Remember when I zoned out of the conversation? It hit me like a load of bricks."

He pointed at the funny clock on the dresser, permanently set at that time and she made the connection, also to the date and that same time on his kitchen whiteboard. 'Oh god, oh god, he, l-.'

"I'm in love with you, Anna. I love everything about you, I love every second we've been together, the way you laugh, the way you look at me, the way you touch me. I love what's in your heart. I've never experienced this before, but I believe that every person has their soul mate out there, somewhere, and only some people are lucky enough to connect. I believe - no, I'm certain - in my heart that you are my mate, Anna, and I am yours, and I think you feel the same way about me -- I hope you do. I think we're the two halves of a whole. Our bodies have been screaming that to us since Tuesday with the way we make love -- we're not two people having sex -- we're lovers, expressing our love for each other physically. We've been making such incredible love tonight because we love each other. It's that simple. My grandmother taught me the meaning of life in five words: To love, and be loved. I love you, Anna, and I hope you love me back. That's my secret. I've wanted to tell you, to say it out loud, a hundred times this week, but I've been afraid I'd scare you off, and I'd be crushed."

'Oh god. He loves me. I've known it, it's been so obvious, right in front of me, every day, just didn't, couldn't admit to myself. And I love him back. Now I know we want each other. I know what I need to do.'

His eyes searched hers, anxious for her to respond, hoping for the best, dreading the worst. Overcome with emotion, his tears streamed like two rivers. She touched his face and they held hands. "Oh, Jack, there's no cause for tears, you're right, I am so in love with you!"

They kissed, tenderly at first, then with more and more passion, their hands squeezing, her legs outside of his, squeezing him, lost in each other. After a while, she began to move her hips, ever so slightly, feeling his half-hard member, feeling his warm seed inside her. Their kiss finally broke and they looked into each other's teary eyes.

"Anna Leigh, will you marry me? I promise to love you forever, to be your mate, your best friend, your protector, your husband, through whatever our lives bring us."

'Oh god, oh god, this will be so hard with Andy but I have to say yes -- can't imagine not being with Jack.'

She wiped her eyes and smiled. "Yes, Jack Mitchell, I will marry you and be your mate, your best friend, your wife, through whatever comes." 'Maybe too soon to say it, but I want to be the mother of our child.'

They kissed, tenderly, and he said it. "I want to have a child with you, Anna, someday. I hope you do too."

"Oh, Jack, yes, I want a baby too. You'll make such a good father!"

They kissed, and she giggled. "But let's don't start on that tonight, please!"

They laughed.

He squeezed her hands. "So, when people ask us about how I proposed to you, am I supposed to say "Well, after we had spent an hour making passionate love-" She giggled. "- For the ninth time that day, and while I was still inside her-" She laughed and clenched her inside muscles. "- I figured my odds for a yes were pretty good?"

They busted up laughing and then kissed, passionately. Instinctively they started moving, and Jack's member managed one last performance of a long day. She whispered, "If you don't mind, Jack, I'd like to make love for the first time to my fiancé." And they did, until they fell into a blissful sleep, still joined, in each other's arms.

*****

Hours later, Jack was dreaming of being kissed, then there was a warm softness enveloping his face, then something warm and stiff caressed his lips. His eyes fluttered open to the sight of Anna's big, beautiful breasts dangling over his face, her nipples erect and tantalizing before him. He kissed and sucked one, then the other as she dipped them to his mouth.

She giggled. "Hey, sleepy head, my girls just needed a little attention -- hope you don't mind."

Jack's hands found her breasts and fondled them gently, feeling their mass, their warmth, her femininity.

'God, I so love his hands, the way he touches me.'

"Mmmmm, I seem to have woken up in heaven, with the most beautiful angel....."

She actually blushed. "The sort of flattery will get you, well, it will get you me, lover." She leaned down to kiss him, her boobs mounding up on each side of his head.

He slid his arms around to caress her back and bottoms and broke the kiss to whisper, "I love you, Anna."

Her heart swelled. 'I have never been so sure of anything in my life.' "I love you too, Jack." Jack's manhood, having also awoken, started to make itself felt against her pretty leg.

"Feels like somebody wants to play, Jack. You not thinking of taking advantage of a sleepy blonde girl in the middle of the night, are you, big boy?"

He nodded, and she giggled. "Such a naughty boy you are." She laughed as in a single movement he rolled her over on her side, lifted her leg and entered her sex from behind as they ended up front-to-back.

"Oh my, Jack, oh god." He wrapped his arms around her as they gently moved against each other. 'Oh, he feels so big, so wonderful inside me. He was meant to fill me up.' They had been gently rocking for a few minutes when she felt it coming, early on, when it was just a hint. "Oh, Jack, it's coming, I feel it starting, so wonderful!"

He kept up his gentle thrusting, and she started to rock back against him, until her climax suddenly blossomed, warm, enveloping her. "How does it feel, baby?"

"So good, so warm, it's everywhere." He kissed her neck as her climax peaked and she settled down.

"Hey, baby." There was no response. Anna had fallen dead asleep, her breathing deep and regular. Jack wasn't far behind her, both sleep-wise and literally. He smiled and thought as he drifted off. 'I'm snuggled with my lover, my future wife, all warm and cozy, wrapped up together. So good.'