Anne and the Gardener

Story Info
Anne gets a gardener.
1.3k words
3.79
13.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
31 Followers

When I was younger, I paid my way through University by doing people's gardens. It started when one of the local mums asked if I would help her husband demolish an old shed in their back yard. I was desperate for any work back then and particularly liked working outdoors.

I met Phil, the husband, and we started pulling the old structure down. It was dusty and physical. Phil and I chatted as we worked. He was a pleasant guy in his mid-forties. Phil worked as an accountant and had let himself go a bit. As he said, "Too much sitting at the desk".

Phils' wife, Anne, would come out occasionally to watch and provide advice. She was looked in good shape. She was curvaceous and had lovely breasts. I think I probably was staring at them a little bit too long. Phil looked at me and said, "Eyes on the job!" then laughed.

Anne returned with drinks, and we chatted while Phil went to get some tools from a neighbour. Anne asked if I did a lot of jobs like this. I told her I did almost anything to make ends meet and pay for University.

"Anything?" she inquired, then smiled at me.

By nightfall, the shed was gone, and we were all standing around looking at where the old shed had stood. I suggested a veggie garden would go well there as it was close to the kitchen. Anne and Phil liked the idea and offered me more work. I was on a semester break, so I arranged to come over on Monday.

That night, I went to bed thinking about Anne. I discovered later that Phil and Anne often had pillow talk about her with other men. She would masturbate as Phil told her stories about touching other men. How lucky he was to have her and how many men would love to make love to her. She loved to fantasise about sucking strangers but never told Phil.

Over the next few days, I worked on Anne and Phils' new garden. Anne would drop out from time to time with a cold drink or a sandwich. We would chat about the garden and some other things. Our conversation was easy, and it seemed like we had a lot in common.

On the second day Anne came out wearing a light cotton dress. No bra. I could see her beautiful breasts.

As we chatted that day I told her I was meeting up with some friends after I finished here. She said there was an outdoor shower I could use if I wanted. I said that would be great. She took me to the side of the garden and showed me where it was. I had my change of clothes, and she disappeared to get me a towel.

So I got undressed and jumped into the shower. Ii took me some time to get all the garden dirt off me. I looked up, and Anne stood in front of the shower with the towel. I suppose I am a bit of an exhibitionist because I just kept washing.

I really enjoyed her looking at me. Eventually, I turned the shower off and took the towel from her. She smiled and left.

That night, she told Phil that she had watched me. Phil masturbated and asked Anne about my body. He asked how big I was and asked if she wanted to suck me.

I returned to Anne and Phil's house the next day to finish the garden. I had prepared the soil, and today was planting day.

I spent quite a lot of time chatting to Anne as I planted. She helped. Having her on her knees next to me was getting me aroused. I couldn't help having thoughts of taking her in the garden. Lifting her skirt and fucking her right there. I looked at her and felt she was thinking the same thoughts.

As we finished the garden, I suggested we both needed a shower. With that, Anne grabbed my hand and took me to the shower. At the shower, she immediately undressed. I followed, and within seconds, we were both naked under the cooling water.

Her body felt soft and smooth next to mine. As I ran my hands over her we kissed—lots of wet, erotic kisses. I loved feeling her lips and tongue. I caressed her large breasts and began kissing and sucking them. I was so hard as I lost myself in her beautiful flesh. I licked, sucked and nibbled her nipples. She held my head into her.

She reached out with a finger and ran it down my leg. Her hands explored my back and buttocks, and I turned to face her.

"Hmmm," she looked up at me.

I reached forward and put her hand on my thigh. My cock was already almost hard. Her hands felt firm and gentle as she ran over my pubic hair and then gently cupped my thick eight-inch penis in her hand.

"You are quite a man," she said as she slowly stroked me.

She fell to her knees and moved her mouth over to my cock and slowly started kissing it. Then she took the head into her mouth and started to suck me. She slowly moved it between her lips. She moaned as I grabbed her hair and slowly started to fuck her mouth.

We moved out of the shower, and she laid a towel on the ground as I slid a finger inside her, and she was soaking wet.

She lay back, and I dropped to my knees. I wanted to taste her. I licked all of her. My tongue entered her, opening her. She tasted divine, and her juices covered my face.

I stood up, my throbbing cock at her entrance. I pushed my cock in and held it hard and deep. I could feel her pussy closing around me. She was moaning as I slowly started to move in long, slow, sensual strokes. I was teasing Nola's nipples with my fingers as my cock swelled inside her. I whispered more things into her ears. Filled with passion, I started to fuck her harder. Her little pussy stretched around me. I could feel her pleasure as I stroked her inner walls. She let off a guttural "Oh god" as she trembled uncontrollably. I held my cock deep inside her. I loved feeling her cum on me.

I waited for the spasms to subside and then turned her over. I looked into her eyes. She loved me fucking her and told me she needed this badly. I loved how wet she was and stopped now and again to feel the waves of her orgasm.

The sex was hot and spontaneous. We both needed it.

It didn't take long before I felt myself getting close.

Sensing that I was about to cum, Anne told me, "I want to swallow you", and she slipped my cock out of her and positioned he mouth to take my cock.

I was throbbing, and feeling her lips gently sucking on me made me explode. A few of her passionate sucks, and I emptied myself in her mouth. It was too much for her, and she choked. I watched her swallow each pulse until I finished, and she withdrew her mouth.

Later that night, she told Phil that she had sucked me. As she told him, they both touched themselves. She never told him about him fucking her and how good it felt.

Anne and I would meet up now and again to have sex. It was passionate and fun. We liked each other very much.

After about a year, I introduced her to another friend of mine and suggested that we have a threesome. She loved the idea, but that is another story.

tonyp
tonyp
31 Followers