All Comments on 'Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 01'

by EmilyTyers

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaure8 months ago

Hope for more chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

brill can't wait for part two

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Already submitted chapter two. Fingers crossed it gets published.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I think that this is a good beginning to many adventures for Anne-Marie. I wondered about the mention of the collar and cuffs being the same color as her pussy hair. Did I miss something or was her master referring to the color of her collar and cuffs she will be wearing most of the time? I do hope to read about her humiliation at the spa and her servitude for 400 days as she is used and abused by many people. Will her master really honor the contract and release her after 400 days? Hopefully she will be released after 400 days and she goes back to some life afterwards. Hopefully she will not be turned into a whore because she starts to like it as so many other stories have done. She should start divorce proceedings but probably will not be allowed to do so. I wonder what her new master meant when he said that the Anne-Marie and her husband will be able to 'see each other in some form occasionally'? I suspect that many videos will be taken during those 400 days and her husband will only be able to view her working by watching those videos. Hopefully, her husband will be abused along the way since he was a main partner in the deception and should not be able to get off scott free. A good start to many chapters of their adventures.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

The point is not to be original, it's to explore what I fantasise about. No-one with any sense is on Literotica to please you and your particularly tastes and benchmarks, they aren't looking for your validation, but to express themselves and explore themselves. Take a chill pill. Being a reply guy doesn't help you get what you want.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time out comment.

maddictmaddict8 months ago

I hope you don't leave Anne-Marie's husband out of the picture. Perhaps some type of restraint and reports on her progress.

One of the hottest visuals in a sold wife story that I've read. The husband is sent pictures as part of the arrangements one in particular I still remember. She is seated, with six nude men behind her, three are hard and the others are soft. It's then he realizes that she can be shared.

I'm hoping for many surprises and regrets on his part. Now let's hope they booth pay fully at the demands of Mr. Croker

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Collar and cuffs is an English phrase meaning head and public hair.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

I will probably disappoint, but the husband will see Anne-Marie's progress and have his own humiliations.

jacques_rjacques_r8 months ago

An interesting beginning and a story I like. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A nice start to an erotic subject. Forcing someone to be a whore would seem to require some extra-ordinary training. Don't hold back! 5 Stars!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Fantasies can take the reader anywhere. BUT... even an incompetent lawyer should know an illegal Contract when she sees one.

mrBIGbmrBIGb8 months ago

A great start I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice start! Looking forward to the journey. 😎⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the start, very well written. Greatly looking forward to the following chapters.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers8 months agoAuthor

Oh AngelRider, you come across as so bitter. Faile writer? An English degree and no success through it. Let people express and explore their sexual identities without the tired and I have to say tired and tepid – faux-literary criticism. It's so unoriginal.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuck8 months ago

a good start, i look forward to seeing where this goes. <3 the premise of a wife being forced to prostitute herself, ignore Angel Emily, responding to her petty complaints only gives her the oxygen of attention. Bravo!

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

Great start to a story that should make for a sex filled series. Can hardly wait to read about Anne-Marie's 400 days of whorish humiliation. I usually like stories about cuckold humiliation,but this might be nice for a change. My wife passed almost a year ago so I read the stories to give myself a good squirt. Hope to see the next chapter soon..

FoolishdancerFoolishdancer7 months ago

What a great story!! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the ongoing series.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers7 months agoAuthor

Thank you FD.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent beginning. I'm anxious to find out what she'll be forced to do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should have made their humiliation period longer. 1,000 days; about 3 years

hoover789hoover7897 months ago

I'm always surprised at people like Angelrider who are so disappointed at a particular author/story they feel compelled to faithfully relive their disgust by reading every word. You're an excellent writer keep up the good work.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Hoover. Deeply appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this whole series so excited to see what comes next. Very rare to find something so well written, so engaging and so hot… eagerly anticipating chapter 5!!

ExecutiveDesiresExecutiveDesires6 months ago

A great start. I look forward to reading more

greens444greens4446 months ago

Nice start to the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not for everyone. Perfect for me. Fits my fantasy life. Congrats on writing and LITEROTICA PUBLISHING. Lot of potential with these characters. Please keep writing !

Geezer83Geezer835 months ago

My mistake, enjoy yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a very exciting story. I hope you continue it to show her debasement!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyTyers@EmilyTyers
After a couple of years reading stories on Literotica and yes, finding some of them very pleasing and useful for sexual release, I thought I'd try my hand at actually writing some of my ongoing fantasies and explore some of my weird kinks. I might be sexually submissive, but d...